All I Ever Wanted Was You...

By humnaaahmed

[SLOWLY RE-WRITING] This book is previously known as 'PATH TO DESTINY.' Book one of the 'Benson Series.' *♥️... More

CHARACTERS.🌸
1|| His Daughter.
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
THE REMAINING CAST.🌸
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37. (A)
CHAPTER 37. (B)
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40. (A)
CHAPTER 40. (B)
A/N.

CHAPTER 27.

16K 426 18
By humnaaahmed

Amazing Cover By UshbaAnsari
Thank you, love.❤️

ENJOY.🌸

"How's your dad Tyler?" My dad asked, who was sitting at one end of the table with mom on his right.

"He is doing great, Uncle," Tyler answered, raising his head up from the Chinese before him. He sat on mom's right and to his right was Noah.

"Oh. George is fine." My dad said, wiping his face off with a handkerchief.

"We heard about your mother, Tyler. How's she now?" My mom said, looking at him.

He straightened his posture, dropping the fork and spoon on the plate. "Uh-uh..." He hesitated.

Noah placed his hand on Tyler's and squeezed it and they both looked at each other. I eyed both of them in confusion but none of them met my eyes.

"She is doing fine too. We lost all hope when doctors told us her condition was critical. We can't thank enough that she is with us. Happy and alive." He had a small smile on his face. Why Tyler didn't answer my mother?

"I know how hard it must be for you all after you..." My dad cleared his throat as he squeezed my mom's hand. My gaze moved between Tyler and Noah and confusion took over my face when they both shifted uncomfortably on their chairs. Were they hiding something? Hard after who?

"Anyway, let's talk about something else." My dad said, lightening up the atmosphere. I roamed my eyes around and found everyone silently eating their food. The most awkward silence.

"So how's the food?" My mom, asked as she broke the silence.

"It's amazing." Noah and Tyler said in unison. Everyone chuckled.

I kept taking glances at Tyler who was avoiding eye contact with me and it was pissing me off.

"So you and Noah work together?" We all looked at dad.

Tyler nodded. Why is he being so innocent? Where is his 'no one asks me this many questions' zone?

I licked the delicious sauce on the Mexican steak. "God this is so delicious." I moaned.

"Vanessa!" My mom raised her voice a bit and glared at me.

I dropped the fork and knife on the table and shrugged. "What mom? I can't even enjoy the food now?" I rolled my eyes.

She didn't say anything just rolled her eyes. My eyes shifted to Tyler who had a small smile on his face. His head was bowed down busy enjoying his Chinese.

I scoffed. "You can smile but you can't talk to me? Huh!" I glared at him.

He smiled before saying. "Let me remind you, Vanessa. You ruined everything." God. My name sounds so hot from his mouth. I shook my head.

"I even said sorry," I argued.

"When?" Daisy asked, out of nowhere.

I looked at her as she was sitting on my left with Alyssa on my right. Beside Daisy, was Samantha, then Harden and then my chipmunks.

"I messaged Tyler but he didn't respond. Now here he is acting as if he doesn't even know me." I threw my hands in the air. I scoffed "And Noah!"

"What about me?" He said narrowing his eye at me.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"You should know better." He sarcastically chuckled.

I got up from the chair and slammed my hands on the table, making everyone eyes go wide.

"Fine. If you both want to ignore me, do it." I said motioning between two handsome jerks.

"You know what? I don't care!" I said, pushing my hair back and marched away.

"Vanessa! Come back here!" My mom shouted but I didn't listen to her and angrily went upstairs to my room. I walked straight towards the window, wrapping my hands around me. After a while, I heard the opening and closing of the door but didn't turn around to look who it was.

"I don't want to talk to anyone right now! Please just leave me alone!" I said, still facing my back to the person.

"Are you sure?" A familiar masculine voice asked. I instantly turned around, dropping my hands to my sides.

"Tyler," I muttered. He walked over to me.

He took my hands in his and I silently watched him. "I didn't mean to ruin your mood. I just wanted to tease you back but you are one stubborn woman." He chuckled.

"So...you are not angry at me?" I stared in his beautiful grey eyes.

He held my face with his one hand while the other was still holding my hand.
"I was but not now. I even threw things at Noah." We both chuckled.

I looked down at our hands and rubbed his knuckles. "I am sorry Tyler. I was just angry at you. First you...."

He placed his index finger under my chin, making me look at him. He leaned forward and made a contact with my lips for a second and then he pushed away.

"I love you, Vanessa." He said, rubbing my bottom lips and making me blush hard.

"I love you, Tyler," I said with a wide smile on my face. Omg! I finally said it!

He leaned forward and again made contact with my lips. He started it slowly as if he was tasting my lips. Then it went rough and passionate. Making my knees feel weak. He tightened the grip on my waist, holding me close to him. He then pushed me against the wall, taking both hands in his one and placing it above my head. His tongue invaded my mouth, making me moan in pleasure. I didn't want him to stop. I loved how his kiss was sending a shiver run down my spine. I loved the effect he has on me. My hands went around his neck after he let go of them. He held my face in his hands, caressing my cheeks. I bit his lips making him groan. We swap our position. Now he was pushed against the wall and I had the upper hand.

Within seconds, he pulled me up with my legs encircling his waist. We kept on kissing until we hit the bed, making us fall. With me on top of him. I straddled him and again smashed my lips on him. He changed our position. Now I was beneath him. His lips traveled to my neck where he placed soft kisses which later turned to rough ones.

He bit me leaving marks on my neck as if telling the world I only belonged to him. After he was done with his sweet torture on my neck, he moved his lips to my ear lobe, bitting and making me moan in pleasure. I was a panting mess. He opened one of his top buttons and was about to open the remaining ones when a knock on the door, startled us both. We hurriedly stood up.

"Come in!" I said, straightening my dress which almost reached above my thighs.

Aly turned on the lights as she made her way into my room. "Did I miss something?" Aly asked with a smirk on her face.

I shifted my weight from one leg to another. "W-what? N-no! Why would you say that?" I asked, nervously running a hand through my hair.

She sat on the bed and clapped her hands. "Well...your hair all messed and Tyler's shirt button is open." She said motioning between us.

"Are you sure? I can see the lipstick mark you left on the corner of his lips." She raised her eyebrow. I looked at Tyler in embarrassment. He rubbed the mark off his face by the back of his hand.

I shrugged. "No. You didn't miss anything. My..hair got stuck...in his shirt...and he was helping..me get...rid of it." I looked at Tyler who had his evil smirk plastered on his face. Asshole. Well...Aly is not dumb. She knows we had a moment. But anyway...

"If you say so. You can come in, Noah!" She shouted as she looked at the door. Noah slightly pushed the door, making his way in. He looked at Aly first then to Tyler then finally at me.

"What is he doing here?" I glared at Aly and Noah.

"I guess I am not needed here right now." He said, almost turning to leave. Aly got up from the bed and grabbed Noah's hand, almost making him fall on to her. Her cheeks turned to a shade of pink. I wanted to tease her but my ego got the best of me.

"Yeah. You are not." I said, as I dramatically rolled my eyes.

"Enough guys!" Tyler shouted, making all three of us look at him.

"Don't drag it much. Shake hands and everything will go back to where it was. It's not a big deal. I should be the angry one here, not you two." He said motioning between Noah and me.

I sighed. "Fine. I am sorry, Noahyy!" I said, opening my arms for him.

He smiled and took mine in his embrace.
"I am sorry too, Van."

"Are you sure you too didn't do anything?" Aly asked, making all three of us look at her. She leaned back on her hands with her legs crossed.

"Shut up and leave," I shouted, almost making my way towards her to throw her out but Tyler grabbed my hand pushing me onto his chest. Did I forget to mention almost breaking my bones?

She got up from the bed and raised her hands in surrender.

"Fine. I am out of here!" She said walking out of my room, grabbing confuse Noah along with her. I freed myself from Tyler's hold and went to shut the door but stopped when I saw Aly turned around.

"Anyway, I just came here to tell you, your mom is not at all happy for what you did downstairs. She wants to see you once you are done with whatever..." I slammed the door on her face, making all three of them laugh.

I shook my head in disbelief. "Aly being Aly! I am sorry for what I did. I was just so frustrated. I don't like it when people ignore me..." I said walking over to him.

"... and also when people hung up on me." I said emphasizing on the word 'hung'

He chuckled as he cupped my face with his hands. "I am sorry for hanging up on you. I wanted to say in person. I wanted to see your reaction which was not at all I expected it to be, but anyway." He laughed making my cheeks felt hot.

He made me look up to him. "You look cute when you blush."

"I am not blushing," I said, gently pushing him away and making my way towards the bed.

He heavily sighed. "Okay, Vanessa. Let's not start it again." He said raising his hands up in defense.

He stood before me and I only stared at him. "Why are you looking at me like that? Have I said anything wrong?" He narrowed his eyebrow in confusion.

I shook my head from side to side. I took his hands in mine, making him sit beside me. "I love how my name sounds from sexy mouth of yours, Mr. Benson." I seductively said, rubbing my thumb on his lips and pulling him towards me by his collar.

He pushed himself back, making me look at him in confusion.

"Oh God! Stop calling me that." He shook his head in dismay.

"Why don't you like it?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He pulled me towards him by my hand, making my heart skip a beat.

"I love it. It's such a turn on when you call me by my last name." He said, rubbing his thumb on my lips.

I smirked. "From now on I will accompany you as Mr. Benson..." I seductively said, enjoying the effect I have on him.

He slightly pushed me back and shook his head from side to side. "I know what you are trying to do here. Tyler is fine." He said, getting up from the bed and stood before me with his hands crossed over his chest.

I looked at him in confusion. "I thought you loved it." I pouted.

He ran his hands through his hair.
"Yes! yes! I do love it. Now, will you please stop teasing me?" No was what I wanted to say but said otherwise.

Wait...he said please. Oh My! Tyler Benson and please is a big NO.

"Did you just say please?" I said, blinking my eyes.

"Yeah, why?" He asked out of confusion.

I got up from the bed, walking over to him. He took steps back and I took steps towards him. "It's so odd when you say it. Tyler Benson and please. Not a good match. That's something new for me to digest." I said the last sentence seductively. He was now pushed against the wall and I wrapped his hands around my waist.

He tightened the grip on my waist and pulled me even more close to him. We were so close to each other, our nose almost touching. He moved his lips to my ears and I shut my eyes.

"There's so much more for you to know about me, Van!" He said in his husky voice. God. That is turning me on.

"I would love to know about you! So when do we start?" I said, biting my lips. He nervously gulps down the lump in his throat.

"Start what?" He asked me in disarray.

"Getting to know each other well." I moved my lips to his ear and seductively said. I bit his ear lobe making him groan.

He opened his eyes and gently pushed my back. He created a distance between us as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Now...is not...the right...time" He muttered. Why was he acting so strange all of a sudden? He is definitely hiding something which I am going to find out soon.

"Why?" I kept up with my seductive tone as I walked over to him. He hit the bed and fall on it. I straddled him as I placed both hands above his head. My face was so close to him. I know he will try to change the subject.

And he did. "Your mom is waiting...." Great way to spoil the mood, Tyler Benson.

I hurriedly got up and climbed down my bed. I ran my hand through my hair.

"Shit shit shit! I am so sorry, Ty! But I have to leave. I will see you soon." I said, rushing towards the door.

"Very soon, love," Tyler said, winking at me. He walked over to me and softly kissed me on my lips.

"Goodnight."

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Noah said, looking from the screen to me.

I sat on the couch and ignored Noah.
"Hey, Alyssa," I said, stuffing my mouth with the popcorn before me.

"Hey..." Noah interrupted her.

We both looked at him. "You can't just ignore me!" He said throwing his legs down from the couch.

"I just did." I chuckled, enjoying him being pissed.

He stomped his foot on the floor, before getting up from the couch. "You know what? I regret the day, I let you in my life!" He gritted his teeth.

"What are you? My girlfriend?" I had my poker face on.

He scoffed. "I am done talking to you. I am so tired right now and currently not in a mood to have any argument with you." He said before leaving Alyssa and me, alone in the movie room.

"I wasn't even talking to you dumbass!" I shouted. I heard Alyssa laugh and turned to face her. She was sitting beside me.

"Where's Van? And how did you get here? I mean who told you we were in the movie room?" She asked.

"With her parents. I searched but couldn't find you both, so I asked one of the servants and he told me you both were up here." I replied, looking at the screen before me.

"Oh... so are you not tired?" She asked, after a while.

I faced her. "I am but I wanted to sit with you guys..well with you now." I chuckled.

She didn't say anything, just smiled. "You like him. Don't you?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes at her.

She shrugged. "N-no. Did Vanessa say anything to you?" She asked, avoiding eye contact with me.

"No. Why? She had to?"

She shook her head in dismay. "No! No! She asked me the same thing so I thought she might have told you... that I like Noah or anything. But trust me there's nothing like that. I do like his company but nothing more than that." She said in her defense, grabbing the bowl from the table and stuffed her mouth with the popcorn.

I smirked. "Oh. Well..he likes your company too. I guess you both are on the same page. You both would make a perfect couple." I said, making her cough. She leaned forward and grabbed the glass of water and took a sip from it. She cleared her throat.

She stood up, and annoyingly placed the bowl on the table. She threw her hands in exasperation.

"Vanessa and you, both have completely lost it. You know what? I am out of here. You can sit here and enjoy the ice cream." She grabbed the bowl of ice cream and frustratedly placed it on my lap. She walked away before sarcastically smiling at me.

"Hey! I was just joking." I laughed.

"I don't care!" She said as she walked out of the room.

++++

I walked straight to the room I was told to stay in. My eyes landed on Noah who moved out of the bathroom, in only his boxers. He glanced at me but ignored my presence. Seriously? I took off my clothes leaving me in only my boxers. I passed by Noah, intentionally pushing him to see his reaction which I got. He glared at me and I laughed. After a relaxing shower, I moved out of the bathroom and changed into my sweatpants and t-shirt. I directed my gaze at the bed and saw Noah who had his face covered with the duvet. I walked over to him and gently shook him.

"Noah! I know you are not sleeping so stop acting and get off the bed." I annoyingly said, rolling my eyes at his childish act.

"Noah! I swear if you don't get up, I will throw water on you. I will count till 5."
I said through gritted teeth.

"1..2...3..4"

He removed his duvet off his face and sarcastically said. "What are we kids?"

I grinned. "See! I knew you weren't sleeping. Now leave!" I said, pointing towards the door.

He half got up and leaned back on his hands. "Excuse me? I came here first so I will be staying here. Go find yourself a room!" He said again laying down.

I pulled the duvet off him. He glared at me. "I don't care who came here first and who didn't. Now move!"

He scoffed. "You have got the guts in you! First, you ignored me and now you want to sleep with me on the same bed?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop acting like you are my girlfriend and who told you I am sleeping on the same bed with you? No way! Stop pissing me off man." I crossed my hands over my chest.

He rolled his eyes. "As if I am dying to sleep with you! Get away from me!" He pushed me, almost making me fall.

"I was the first one here, so this room belongs to me for now. Leave!" He said, crossing his hands over his chest.

I sighed. "Fine! Even I don't have time to argue with a five-year-old boy." I sarcastically smiled.

"What did you just say?" He looked at me with anger clear on his face.

"You heard me, my little boy! Now go to sleep or should I read your bedtime stories?" I laughed.

He threw a cushion at me which I obviously caught. I threw that cushion back at him and hurriedly left his room. I threw my head back and laughed with my hand holding my stomach.

I instantly straightened my posture when someone cleared their throat. I directed my gaze towards the figure standing before me.

"Vanessa,"

A/N: Hmm... they both like each other, but do you guys think there's more to that? How was the kiss? Do you like the story so far? Share your thoughts! Nalyssa or Vlyer? Vote! Comment! Share! Make me feel loved and special. Thank you for reading.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 18K 50
All she ever wanted was someone who can love her, understand her and respect her but destiny has something else stored. All her life she prayed for o...
19.7K 716 48
Beautiful Smart Rude Stubborn as hell. Emily,going through so many job interviews, she felt live was giving her a chance when she was called for the...
4.1K 140 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
143K 5.2K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...