Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]

Galing kay Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a bo... Higit pa

Description
New School
Damien the Brute
Melissa Calderon
Same class
IT'S ON!!
This Means War
Mel's Older Sister
The project
You will do this project together
This might become problematic
Irritated
Kidnapped
Traumatized
Rider's at my House!
Periods?!
Lazy Day
Goodnight text?
Cutie Pie, huh💕
How to sneak in food at the theater?
Halloween Party
Extra: Smut.
What happened yesterday?
Another Hangout?
Well..... I wasn't expecting this
Why me?
Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ
Didn't expect that did ya?
What a day
Overly Confident
I will do anything for you
Please don't leave us with him
Not Some Temporary Crush
I'm Glad You're Here
I Like You
Meet the Green Family
My Fujoshi of a Sister
Stupid Conscience!
Relationship?!
Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship
The Start of our Official Relationship
I won't say I'm in love💕
Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever
Exchange
Change in character
Dark thoughts
Why would you make me love you?
Connor
I hope it's not too big
I hope I don't get killed
Q&A with the characters pt 1
You're so cute while flustered
Starry night❤️✨
R.I.P
Pinky
I'M NOT GAY!!
Possessive
Painful Memory
Hard On
Empty Threats
Promise
Wait, What!!!
Goodnight texts Pt. 2
Movies
Promise
Epilogue
Extra- Summer vacation
Extra- Smut chapter

Phone Call

72.3K 2.8K 1.2K
Galing kay Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

It's been a few after we all went to the movies, and excluding what happened to my sister, we all had a lot of fun. I'm also happy that she didn't take that incident to heart, she still wears whatever she wants, and that's good.

I got up from my bed and checked my calendar, we still have a few months till school and I can't wait for it to be over with. I'm pretty excited to be going to college, I want to go there now and forget about even going to high school. As I kept looking at my calendar, I noticed that we only have a few more weeks for the project. A small smile appeared on my face, who knew this project would bring me something I would greatly treasure. This project literally gave Mel and I a romantic partner, this has been by far my favorite project ever.

'Because this project gave me a boyfriend, it should be called project boyfriend.' I thought and laughed a bit, 'that was such a lame joke, just like me. I'm just a lame joke.'

'The project was given to us about the beginning of the school year. And now in a few weeks, we will be presenting, oh how time goes by.' I thought as I laid in my bed.

'Wait, we will be presenting in a few weeks. Since the teacher gave us the project, we have been together, but have we done the project?' I thought as I put my face on my pillow. My eyes then opened in surprise. 'WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED!!!!' I mentally yelled, I grabbed my phone and called Adrien.

"Hey, baby, what's up?" I heard Adrien from the other end, if I wasn't frustrated right now, I would maybe be feeling butterflies in my stomach. BUT IT AIN'T THE TIME!!!

"Don't baby me! Do you even know what happening right now?!" I yelled back at him.

"What did I do now?" He asked.

"Do you know we only have a few weeks to present the project!!"

"What project?" He asked curiously, " I don't remember this project you speak of."

"The one Mr. Johnson our first-period teacher gave us for the end of the school year," I told him. Partly hoping he remembers.

"Nope, don't know what you're talking about. And who is Mr. Johnson?" He said.

"The one that will put you in the graduation sheet, the teacher you need to pass," I said. How can he not remember?

"Doesn't ring a bell. And I told you I'm graduating, why don't you believe me?"

"Adrien, it's not the time for your delusions right now. I can't believe you don't remember the project, that's literally why we got to know each other in the first place," I said.

"Wait, are you talking about the project that made you keep following me everywhere. You kept talking to me with the excuse of doing the project just to get close to me, inviting me to your house and stuff. You know, because you fell for me. In short, you had the hots for me," he said. I just looked a bit confused.

"Um, I was not in love with you nor did I have the hots for you back then. Who even uses that word now," I said.

"What? Hot's will always be used," he said confidently.

"No; nonetheless, I didn't have the hots for you before," I said.

"Hunter, it's not the time for you to deny your feelings like you usually do, okay," he said. I just blinked a few times. I know I deny my feelings sometimes, but I'm not lying when I said I didn't like him before.

"I'm not lying though," I said. He just interrupted me.

"Hunter, please, it's not the time. We have a forgotten project on our hands," he said.

"Don't you mean a project YOU forgot?" I said, emphasizing the 'you'.

"Can you stop bring up the past? Seriously, it's okay for you to not have everything in your control," he said.

'Excuse me?!' I yelled mentally, I'm not even going to do anything with this anymore. He's a lost cause anyway.

"Anyways, you are talking about the project that got you and me together, right? The one is given to us by that teacher, the project that we could present anything, right?" He asked me.

"Yes, that one! Although it's not that we can present it anytime, we have a few weeks to present," I said. He finally remembered.

"Project boyfriend, that's why I didn't remember when you said it. I know it as project boyfriend, you know, cause it was the main role in bringing us together," he said.

"Oh my God! Yes, you get it!!" I yelled. " I knew you would get it, you see, this is why we're together. You get me," I said.

"Of course I get you, I'm your boyfriend after all. But, what do you mean we only have a few weeks to present? Why would he give such a big project in like a few weeks?" He asked.

"Well, it's not a few weeks, it's actually two weeks. But he did give us enough time, we just didn't use it," I told him.

"Are you sure? I would have definitely remembered something like this happening; more so if this affects my grade," he said. I only facepalmed.

'A lost cause indeed', I thought. There's no helping him.

"You know what, you are right, he should have told us earlier," I said in defeat. "Let's just focus on the matter at hand right now, we only have two weeks to do this, so what you want to do?" I asked him.

"Didn't you say we should talk about today's society? Why not do that?" He asked.

"We shouldn't do that because that's a very broad topic for so little time, we needed to choose a sub-topic of what we wanted to talk about, the research, etc. We should choose something a bit easier, that we both are a bit passionate about," I said.

"Aw, and here I was going to take that opportunity to come out to the whole class and show them you're mine," he said with a sigh.

"Huh?! You really are an idiot, aren't you? The whole school practically knows we're a couple already without you doing that. They should have gotten the hint when you punched Damien that time," I said.

"You're right, and you know what? I still think you should have never stopped me, he deserved a lot worse," he said. A bit of anger seeping in his tone.

"Okay, yeah just calm down. It's not the time for this. Just think, we need a topic," I told him.

"Yeah, you're right. Um, want to talk about animal abuse?" He suggested.

"That's a good idea, but it's also too broad," I told him.

"What about animal testing, the sub-topic could be animal testing. We can go against animal testing," he said confidently.

"Okay, that might work. It's settled then, look for all the useful information we need and I will do the same, tomorrow I will come over to finish the project," I told him.

"Great! My parents nor Connor will be here, so it will just be you and me alone," he said lowly. I already knew what he was getting at, which made me even more frustrated.

"It's not the time!!"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have today! Hoped y'all liked it.

Have a beautiful and blessed day/night💕

Love you❤️

A Rose I give to you🌹❤️

Lmaooo🤣 this Area 51 shit is getting out of hand!

And I-oop🤭

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.3K 737 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
783K 23.8K 25
~Completed~ Jordan is the HighSchool badass who gets what he wants (most of the time) this year was a new year for a student named Alex who was bulli...
419K 13.9K 46
He forcefully pushed me against the wall pressing his lips on mines. I refused to kiss pack until he bit down on my lip....hard. It felt wierd...but...