One Sided Love

By DarkshadowRJ

This is a college love story of "Anurag Basu", who is a spoiled, stubborn and arrogant rich kid, but in his l... More

INTRODUCTION AND CAST
Chapter 1:-First Day of college
Chapter 2:-Meet of anupre
Chapter 3:-Game has begun
Chapter 4:-New twist in the game
Chapter 5:-Prerna Goes Missing
Chapter 7:-Big change in anurag
Chapter 8:-Start of Anupre
Chapter 9:-The Ignore Game
Chapter 10:-Love in the rain
Chapter 11:-Game of love
Chapter 12:-Ufff This Confused Feelings
Chapter 13:-Mr Bajaj vs Mr basu begins
Chapter 14:-Things got close
Chapter 15:-Match or Miss Match
Chapter 16:-Anupre locked inside the house
Chapter 17:- Dance dil se..
Chapter 18:- Prerna in love
Chapter 19-Prerna Rocks Anurag in shock
Chapter 20- Who is Joker??
Chapter 21:- Anupre'S first kiss..
Chapter 22:- Anurag gets drunk??
Chapter 23:-Freshers party begin'S
Chapter 24:- Prerna gets kidnapped
Chapter 25:- Arnav Bajaj comes to rescue
Chapter 26:-Anurag proposes Prerna
Chapter 27:- Prerna Is Missing
Chapter 28:-When Anurag meets ??

Chapter 6:-The Blame Game

800 68 40
By DarkshadowRJ

After a long way ride finally Anurag and nivedita took Prerna to the city hospital and Anurag picks up Prerna in his arms and start to run in the hospital and he laid her to wheel bed and doctor takes her into the ICU..and Anurag and Nivedita were so tansed that time. But Nivedita was confused after Anurag's unexpected change in his attitude...first time Anurag cried for someone and for whom for Prerna. Really the guy who hates her most he cried for her now he is scared of losing her knowing it is not a big health issue....and Nivedita goes near to Anurag and keep her hand on his shoulder..

Nivedita:- Bhai she will be fine don't worry just relax..

Anurag:- Hmm she will be fine..it was my mistake yaar!

Nivedita:- Matlab bhai.

Anurag:- She is suffering because of me.

Nivedita:- Iska matlab bhai you did all this.

Anurag:- No not me someone else because of me.

Nivedita:- Say it clearly bhai please kuch bhi mat chupao please .

Anurag:- Maine usse badla Lene ke liye Apne group se kaha tha but wo busy the isiliye wo kisi aur Ko paise deke ye kaam karne ke liye kaha.magar muje nahi pata tha ki ye log ye sab karenge aur Mr Bajaj ke chakar me mai ye sab bhool Gaya tha yaar.

Nivedita:- Bhai ap Aise kaise kar sakte ho.

Anurag:- Mai nahi karna chahta tha Magar I don't know ye sab kaise hogaya.

Nivedita:- You know what bhai usse andhere se dar lagta tha aur wo 12 ghante se zyada ek andhere kamere me band thi aur sayad uski Jaan bhi ja Sakti thi...

Anurag:- I am sorry yaar I am feeling so guilty right now.mere wajase uski Jaan ja Sakti thi Mai aise kaise kar Sakta Hun.

Nivedita:- I know you so well bhai you can't do like this with anyone.

Anurag:- Thank you for understanding me.(and after saying this he was just to cry so Nivedita hugged her)

Nivedita:- Don't worry bhai isme apki koi galti nahi hai.she will be alright now bas uske samne mafi mang Lena.

Anurag:- No! meri itni himmat nahi hogi..

Nivedita:- You are a strong man bhai I know you will do it.

Meanwhile Prerna's mother and her brother arrived their and prerna's mother hugs Nivedita and start to cry..

Nivedita:- Don't worry aunty she is all right now...

Prerna's mother:- Doctor ne kya bhoola how is my daughter now please batao Muje.

Nivedita:- Aunty first just relax.

Prerna's mother:- Nahi muje meri beti se milna hai.

Other side Anurag was watching all these and blaming himself for all her tears.and he comes to prerna's mother hold her hand make her to sit.

Anurag:- Aunty don't worry, Nivedita get some water please.

Nivedita:-Ok bhai just wait.

Anurag:- look aunty jo bhi hua wo bahut galat hua but we are with you aunty mai,nivedita,Anupam sab apke sath hai jab tak hum hai Prerna ko kuch bhi nahi hone denge .we all will be there always aunty for you and for her.

Prerna's mom:- Thank you beta Apne bahut zyada madat Ki agar ap nahi hote toh sayad pata nahi aj meri beti ke sath kya hojata thank you so much beta.

Anurag:- Apne Muje beta kaha hai na so thank you mat boliye aur sayad agar Prerna ke jaga koi aur hota toh sayad Prerna bhi yahi karti.aur just relax she is fine and we are here use kuch bhi nahi hoga.

Prerna's mom:- Thank you so much beta.(meanwhile doctor comes out of ICU prerna's mother trying to stand but Anurag told Mai hona aunty yaha.wait Mai pochta Hun)

Anurag:- Doctor is she all right.

Doctor:- Yes she is totally fine nothing serious Apne ine sahi time pe lake admit kiya isiliye kuch problem nahi Hui agar late hojata toh sayad it has been a very serious issue.but now she is fine great job dear.

Anurag:- Thank you doctor.(talking in heart thank you so much god agar usse kuch hojata toh sayad Mai Apne apko Kabi maaf nahi kar pata aassh)

Nivedita and prerna's mom:- Kya hua kya kaha doctor ne.

Anurag:- She is totally fine now and you can take her home after 3-4 hours.

Nivedita:- Thank god bhai.

Prerna's mom:- AJ meri beti sahi salamat hai iski wajah bas tum logo ho beta thank you so much.

Anurag:- No need of thank you aunty Prerna ki jagah Mai ya meri bahen Hoti toh bhi sayad Prerna yahi karti.(talking in heart aur ye sab meri wajase hua tha sorry aunty😓)

In the morning at 10 am:-

Nivedita:- Bhai bill and some medicines doctor told to purchase.

Anurag:- Ok I will.Just wait I am coming.

Prerna's mom:- No need beta hum bhardenge.

Anurag:- Kya aunty Muje Ap ne beta kaha hai aur upar se ye sab, sorry aunty but I will do it you just relax ok.

Prerna's mom:- ok god bless you beta.(while touching her hand on the top of head of Anurag).

Nivedita:- Bhai you go pay the bills till that we go and meet her.

Anurag:- Ok aur aunty keep smile on your face it suits you more.(and prerna's mom smile and shakes her head)

And Nivedita and prerna's mom go inside the room to meet her..and they were just talking and other side Anurag was paying the bills and Naveen Babu and some police officers come overthere.

Naveen:- Hey Mr Anurag Abhi tum bahut bura pashoge.you are gone.

Anurag:- For what principal sir.

Naveen:- what!! you are asking for what wait I will show after the statement of Prerna.lets go officers.

Anurag:- Shit Abhi toh bura phasoga Mai aur Pata nahi Prerna ki mom kya sochenge mere bareme.

After paying the bill and buying some medicines he returned outside of prerna's admitted room and police and Naveen Babu comes out of the room.

Naveen:- Sorry Anurag I was not knowing all about last night it's my mistake I thought.

Anurag:- You thought that this happened because of me right.

Naveen:- Yes.

Anurag:- And what was her statement officer.

Officer:- She told that it has happened by mistakenly by someone I don't think Anurag or any other person did this so I don't want to report any complaint thank you sir for coming.

Anurag:- She said this (Deep inside he want to apologize prerna for his mistake)

Naveen:- Good job Anurag come in side I want to talk to you.(Naveen takes Anurag side and says) Muje pata hai ye sab tumari wajase hua hai isbar toh bach gaye magar agli bar. I will make sure you will be out of the college and stay away from her.

Anurag:- Muje college se nikalne ke sapne dekna chodkar apni duty bhi nibao principal sir..

Naveen smiles and goes from there and Anurag took medicines to the prerna's room and he kept medicines on the table,he was unable to eye-contact her so he was getting out but prerna's mom stops him...

Prerna's mom:- Wait beta apni friend se baat nahi karoge.

Anurag:- Yes of course why not aunty hey how are you now😥.

Prerna:- Mom just can you give me two minutes I just want to talk to him..

Anurag:- (Talking in heart shit yaar Kahi use pata toh nahi chal Gaya)

Prerna:- Look Mr Anurag I know ki is sab ke piche tumara hath hai.

Anurag:- Tume pata hai ki ye sab meri wajase hua hai phir bhi tumne mere khilaf statement kyun nahi diya.

Prerna:- Because humre yaha badla nahi lete aur meri mom kehti hai nafrat Ko nafrat se pyar se mitaya jata hai..

Anurag:- Look I am so sorry I have not meant to do that.

Prerna:- Nivedita told that you made my mother smile in this situation so I saved you from police by not giving report against you and nothing else.Thank you for care taking her.

Anurag:-Iska matlab tumne mujhe maaf Kiya.

Prerna:- Yes.maine tume suspend karaya tha Abhi tumne muje ek room me lock kardiya isab barabar.

Anurag:- So let's be friends from right now.

Prerna:- We are friends.

(and both shakes hand and started talking,cracking jokes Anurag and Prerna were so happy that time,and meanwhile Nivedita and prerna's mom were so happy while watching both of them from outside the room.then Anurag gets a call.

Anurag:- Excuse me.(gets out of room and picks the call)

Anupam:- Where are you buddy college Kyun nahi Aya AJ.

Anurag:- Were I am you are asking were I am stupid tuje kisne bola ki Prerna ko store room me band karne ke liye.

Anupam:- Kisine nahi but hua kya?

Anurag:- Jo tune lock Kiya tha Prerna Ko store room me.

Anupam:- But Anurag maine kabi prerna ko lock kiya hi nahi!

Anurag:- What kya tu mazak kar Raha hai tuje pata hai teri wajase aj mai kitna guilty feel kar Raha hoon.

Anupam:- Magar kis liye bro jab humne use lock Kiya hi nahi store room me toh kahika guilty.

Anurag:- Are you sure wo humre admi nahi the?

Anupam:- Yeah buddy aur mai kal college nahi aya tha na isiliye mai bhool gaya tha ki ye deal deni hai kisiko.?

Anurag:- Tu sach kahe Raha hai na Anupam?.

Anupam:-Yeah buddy Mai Kyun tujse jhut bholunga,but hua kya wo bol?

Anurag:- Nothing Mai tuje college me milke ke batata Hun( and he cuts his phone and was shocked😮 knowing that it was not his people who locked Prerna in store room)

Anurag:- Agar mere logon ne ye sab nahi kiya, Toh aur kon ho Sakta hai Prerna ke Jaan ka dushman.🤔 Who the hell is this person now and why is he trying to hurt Prerna🤨.Wo jo bhi ho I will make sure ki use uski saaz milegi😡.

And that is for tadays chapter guys:-
*Is it a start of anupre or it is just a game plan of Anurag.
*if not Anurag the who was the person to lock Prerna in store room and try to hurt her.
*is any enemy of Prerna arrived.or it Mr Bajaj or Naveen Babu tried to hurt her.

Lot of confusions and lot of suspense guys but you have to no what happen next then please stay tuned to this story One sided love FF anupre lot more to come..

____________&&&&&_____&&&&&__________________&&&&&&_______&&&&&&&___________

And sorry for grammatical errors and spelling mistake🤗🤗

Guys lot more interesting is on the way to come so keep patience and wait for next part and happy reading...and please don't skip the pages....

___________&&&&________&&&&&_______________&&&&______&&&&&________&&&&&&

Thank you so much💓
___Yours writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 5.8K 29
⋆♡A Highschool Romance Book♡⋆ "Abir aap mughse pyaar kyu nhi kr skte?" She asked in her drunk state. "The question is wrong Aadya it should be will I...
5.2K 268 14
💕A Royal romance 💕 AYUSHMAAN PRATAP SINGH RA THORE -27 years old King Of Rajasthan , CEO of multi-million dollar company Rathore's CO, mafia king...
593K 35.4K 40
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
432K 40.2K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...