Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 18

18.9K 827 38
By RojalinKKGSR

Arnav moved forward- Yes.. But are you scared??

Khushi placed her hands on her waist- Don't think I don't understand what you are trying to do..I am not coming in your words Arnav.. I'm leaving..

She turned to go, but heard from behind Arnav saying- I thought you would be thrilled for this adventurous task!!

Khushi- Sorry.. But did you just compare this stupid idea of yours with adventure??

Arnav turned to face her- At least for you it's not less than adventurous task Khushi.. And see here I'm offering you such a nice chance and you are denying it.

Khushi- That's because this is the stupid thing to do.. And don't you know alcohol is not right for health?? That's why, take my free advice, you yourself stay away from it..

Arnav smirked seeing her turning on her heels- To dar rahi ho??

Khushi sighed, looked back at him. There was a winning smile on his lips as well as reflecting through his eyes. Does he deserve this feeling?? NO.. But does this mean she would agree for beer?? This is not right too.. And seeing his behavior she has now started guessing this phrase of "You are scared.." is now used by him only to trick her drink.. She is that smart to understand his witty plans..after all she has spent her half of life till now with this person!!!

But apart from all these, he has raised a finger on her daring. If she agree to this, he will feel she has fallen in his traps and if she does not drink, he will take it as her failure and his winning!! She was not ready to accept either of this options available to her.

She stared at him for a moment before shifting her gaze to those cans standing in front of them waiting to see the outcome of this challenge. She walked past him, took a can in her hand and turned to Arnav.

Arnav's smirk grew into a smile seeing her holding the can in her hand.

Khushi turned to Arnav- I'll accept it, but for that I have a condition..

His smirk started vanishing- You don't have an option to add condition here being a loser..

Now it her turn to trick him in her traps- Kyun.. Ab tumhe dar lag raha hai??

His brows raised high.. So she is applying his own game on him?? That's actually interesting.. Thought Arnav inwardly.. He had no idea this mere challenge will turn to this interested one.. But he could not stop admitting until and unless  your rival is Khushi, this interesting turn of event  might come at any time in game!! Though he would never ever accept that but he had always liked that Never-back-off attitude of her.. She knows how to trap you in your very own game, he smiled inwardly. 

Arnav- What's the condition then??(he asked curiously..)

Khushi gave him a smirk- Simple one Arnav... By the end of this task we will see who has more control on own self. And like always the loser has to do what a winner will want.. That's it!!

Arnav (looking at her intently)- And you think this game will ever end, if we put such condition in between??

Khushi- Are you eager to end this game or lose this game Arnav, would you like to clarify this???

His lips stretched a bit, Arnav- Hume esa kyun lag raha hai madam, aap ye isliye karna chahati hai..Kyun ki aap ko humari jitne ki Khushi manane ki jyada besabri hai?? (Why do I have such a feeling that you are too eager to celebrate my win??)

Khushi- Jeet to jeet hoti hai, aur uski Khushi bhi....(wining is always thrilling so as it's happiness) Agar aap ko humari harne ki itni takleef hai, to apni jeet hume de dijiye.. Aap ko bura bhi nehi lagega aur hum jeet jayenge.. ( But if you are so sad to see me losing, then why don't you give me your victory. By doing this you don't have to feel sad and I'll be the winner at last)

Giving him a smile, she turned on her heels to get him a can.

"And I finished this one!!" declared Arnav happily kicking away that can from ground and turned to Khushi.

She somehow finished her 2 cans closing her nose, gulping down the liquid. And now she was holding her 3 rd can in her hand.. Her head already started buzzing.

Arnav noticed her gesture- Who is winning Khushi??

Khushi looked at him angrily through her drowsy eyes- We will see that later at the end Raizada.. Not now..

She shut her eyes tightly and pressed her nostrils before finishing the can- Yuck.... The most horrible thing Arnav.. And you were naming it as adventurous..

Her eyes were closing slowly.. She tried to open her eye lids- If..If.. I end..up..doing ...anything stupid... remember, Arnav.. I'm not ..leaving you.. I'll kill you with my bare hands..

Arnav- Wohh!!

Arnav though started feeling the effect of alcohol mixing with his blood in his body, he still had a better control than Khushi for sure!!

Arnav-I don't..remember this clause was mentioned earlier.. (he added.)

Khushi barked- Shut up.. (trying to sit straight.)

Arnav- You shut up double faced woman..

Khushi- Haww.. Did..you just call me..double faced??

Arnav- Yes..

Khushi made face, she started brushing her hands on her dress and tried to lay there- Bad night Raizada.. Have ghost dreams..

Arnav- Are you sleeping here tonight??

Khushi hummed loudly looking down- Yes.. (he can't let her sleep on terrace.)

Arnav blinked his eyes twice and tried to stand straight- Don't..

Khushi- Excuse me..(under the effect of alcohol.)

Arnav held her hand before she could argue more, Khushi was unable to hold herself as a result leaned on him brushing her lips slightly on his shoulder before touching her head there. He closed his eyes as a sensation ran down his body just by the touch of her soft lips on his skin. His hold tightened around her arms making her whined..

Khushi- Umm.. it hurts..

He mumbled something which neither he understood himself nor she. May be that was "Sorry".

Arnav was about to drag her with him, Khushi stopped him- Stop..

She pulled her face away from his shoulder- Who is the winner??

Arnav was about to reply, but Khushi stopped him putting her index finger just in middle of his lips- Shhh.. Don't speak.. You have..lost the challenge.. (she whispered, why she had to bring her face this close to him??)

Arnav groaned seeing her unsteady steps as well as mismatch talk- Who says??

Khushi giggled, pointing towards herself she spoke- Says Khushi..

He could hold not his irritation, seeing her adorable behavior.

Khushi continued moving backward, she was about to fall but Arnav held her hand stopping her from moving.

Arnav- Sambhal ke!!

Khushi- And..being the..loser you..have to do what..I want.. Ok??

Arnav shook his head- That's..cheating girl.. You..are not..

Khushi-Shhh..(She kept her finger on her lips.. Arnav's eyes travelled towards her fingers and her lips. Earlier it was so good feeling her warm finger on his lips..why did this time she choose not to do it again??, his intoxicated mind asked him)

Khushi moved forward, he was confused seeing her behavior. And he did not know why but he took two steps backward. She almost stood near his feet touching his feet with her. She gave him a beautiful smile and moved one feet forward and as a result she was now standing on his two feet.

This was uncontrolled for him to suppress his manly desire seeing her this close. There was hardly any gap between them, what was this girl doing??

Arnav took her name huskily- Khushi..

Khushi- Hmm..

Arnav- What are you doing??

Khushi giggled- Take me to..my room..like this..

She commanded and tried to look down at their feet but was about to fall when Arnav held her by her waist. She looked back at him- You..again did this??

Now he has started walking towards her room with unsteady steps carrying her on his feet accepting her order not knowing why!! His shaky mind, intoxicate feeling and carrying a 55 kg woman on his feet was not helping him to place his steps in right place.

Arnav- What??(he asked.)

Khushi whispered- You held me again..Not letting me fall!!

Even though he was not in a sense to distinguish what's right, what wrong , but her words still made him feel ticklish. He bent a little and touched her forehead with his Khushi inhaled deeply, he nuzzled on her forehead, they paused for a minute before resuming again.

By some how he reached a room, not sure of the owner of this room. Opening the door with his elbow as his arms were around her waist, he stepped inside. She was still standing on his feet, looking at his face.

Arnav made her seat on bed and tried to lay her down- Sleep..

Khushi-You??

Arnav blink his eyes- My room..

Khushi hummed getting her reply and turned to other side.

He was now totally out of his own self control and tried to walk back to room but slipped on rug and as a result fell on bed just beside Khushi. he was finding it hard to get up on his own, still tried to leave.. But then Khushi tossed in sleep and held his hand, pushing him to lay flat once again.

He gulped down seeing her face this close to him once again!!

His exhausted body did not permit him to leave neither his drunken mind give him any idea to do than sleep!! Closing his eyes slowly, he drifted to sleep but not before burying his face in pillow which he likes to do mostly.

But the night was still asking the question to its darkness..Who is the real winner of this game??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
149K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
22.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
44.2K 3.3K 20
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..