First Agreement Then Marriage...

By lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 1st Book. 'This is the dream coming to me every day from when my gukkie left me al... More

Characters Introduction
Jeon's House
Kim's House
1 ~ Heroine Intro
2 ~ Hero Intro
3 ~ Meeting
4 ~ Argument
5 ~ Decision
6 ~ Special Gift
7 ~ Something Something ~ K
8 ~ Something Something ~ V
9 ~ Virthday
10 ~ Spicy Food
11 ~ Ding Dong
12 ~ Romance
13 ~ New Year
14 ~ Jealous
15 ~ Suddenly
16 ~ Accident
17 ~ Condition
18 ~ Family
19 ~ Engagement
20 ~ Photoshoot
21 ~ Hide and Seek
22 ~ Playing with Water
23 ~ Playing in Office
24 ~ Cafe Universe
25 ~ Searching
26 ~ Sorry
27 ~ 5 Years Back
28 ~ Cooking
29 ~ Performance
30 ~ Playing with Fire
31 ~ Permission Granted
32 ~ JinHit University
33 ~ Love Life
34 ~ Shopping
35 ~ Flashback
36 ~ Continuous
37 ~ First Day
38 ~ Mistake
39 ~ Absence
40 ~ Waiting
41 ~ Dream or Real?
42 ~ Meaning
43 ~ Tattoo and Tie
44 ~ Crush
45 ~ Distance
46 ~ Warning
47 ~ Sell
48 ~ Nothing Like Us
49 ~ Tomorrow
50 ~ Dating
51 ~ Boy With Luv
52 ~ T-Shirt
53 ~ HOME
54 ~ Just One Second
55 ~ Reason
56 ~ Problem
57 ~ Task
58 ~ Drunk
59 ~ Balcony
60 ~ Rights
61 ~ Love Me Like You Do
62 ~ Advice
63 ~ Camping
64 ~ Day 1
65 ~ Day 1.5
66 ~ Day 2
67 ~ Day 2.5
68 ~ Marry Me?
69 ~ Marriage
The Wattys!
70 ~ Wanna See You
71 ~ One Sided Love
72 ~ Hospital
73 ~ You're Mine
74 ~ Discharge
75 ~ Let's Break Up
76 ~ Time's Up
77 ~ First Agreement
78 ~ Then Marriage
79 ~ Honeymoon
80 ~ Revenge
81 ~ Husband Duty
82 ~ Surprise
83 ~ Fights
84 ~ Playtime
86 ~ Ice Cream
87 ~ Fever
88 ~ Care
89 ~ What Happened
90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore
91 ~ Silent Love War
92 ~ Closer
93 ~ Special Date
94 ~ Kiss and Make Up
95 ~ Make'uuu Luv
96 ~ Love is half-half
97 ~ Chocolate
98 ~ 63 Babies
99 ~ 9 Months
100 ~ Epilogue
LOLITAšIDIOT

85 ~ Kiss

5.5K 237 80
By lolitasidiot

N.O.P:

When tae woke up, he saw the bed headboard no one beside him, he doesn't remember how he ended up here and this opposite position. He remembered that he fell asleep in yoona's hug while waited for his idiotic husband.

"Morning lolita" tae instantly turns to see from where the voice is coming.

Guk smiles widely and changed the dumbbells right hand to left very casually waving his right hand at him.

Tae gets up from the bed and walks towards the balcony with his cute puppy anger.

"You.. you.. You idiot" starts to attack him with his softie hands "You liar, why didn't you come back early?" tae continuously hitting on guk's hard arm muscle, which hasn't affect guk for even one percentage. Guk just smiles in happily as taking his lolita's cute puppy hits "Don't smile, close your bunny teeth I am mad at you idiot" guk put dumbbells down before he cups his lolita's face "You have all the rights to mad at your oppa" tae blushed suddenly forgets his anger by guk's single word. And remembered what happened yesterday between them. Guk noticed tae's expression change he smirked slightly and moves closer to him "What you thinking lolita?" tae hung his head in shy as biting lips hardly, guk lifts up his face and slowly traces his lips to stops him biting "I can only bite those soft pinkish lips lolita, that's belongs to me. If you want to bite something you can bite me" slowly enters his finger into tae's hot mouth, tae gulped with guk's finger in nervous. When guk felt tae's lips on his finger, he lost himself. Guk tries to pull out his finger and replace with his lips, but tae grabs his hands and puts inside again deeply, hung his head in more shyness "I wanna taste those lips, can I kiss you lolita" tae shook his head, hasn't looking up while sucking his finger like lollipop "Wae?" guk whined "I haven't brush my teeth yet" said cutely between guk's wet fingers "It's okay lolita" tae shooks again "But I am not okay with that" says and bites his finger slightly "Okay okay, after brush?" now tae nods as okay "Only lip kiss" tae said quickly when he remembered their hot kiss turned into something something. Guk nods with a small smile. Tae pulled out guk's finger with pop sound guk missed that warmth. Tae stops in the middle of walking and turns "Did you brush your teeth?" guk nods with a small smile, tae glancing at him doubtfully "If you don't believe me come here lolita I will prove it through my kiss" guk says playfully, tae did tongue out cutely and runs to the bathroom. Tae is mentally not ready and guk understands that he could wait for his lolita .

Tae finished his daily routine quickly and went back to the balcony area, where guk doing pushups. Guk noticed his lolita's presence but he decided to tease him, so he continues his exercise like he didn't notice him.

"I'm back" tae says his cheeks are covered by red in the blush as playing with his own nails.

"Can I have a cup of coffee, lolita?" guk asked without looking and stopping the exercise.

"Huh?!" tae face changed into a little bit of confusion.

"I like to have a coffee in the morning" says normally, now looking at him while doing pushups in one hand "I will kiss you after the coffee" said and winked at him, tae blushed slightly and nods fastly.

Guk chuckles at the person's back, who ran out of the room quickly like a puppy 💭 My lolita is so cute 💭

"Mommmmmmmmmmmm.. mommmmmmmmm where are you? Mommmmmm.." tae runs came down while screams loudly.

"Mommmmm.." yoona stands in front of him as closed her ears by hands "Mom I want coffee, I want coffee, I want coffee" tae jumps up and down, yoona stops him by holding his shoulders, because she doesn't understand "You want coffee? What makes you to drink my coffee in the morning? Is my coffee that much tasty?" yoona asks with a smile while entering the kitchen, tae follows her. Tae is not a type of person to have coffee in the morning time.

"Ani it's not for me, it's for him" yoona get it and turns to look at him "For who?" asks with naughty smile as crossing his hands and leaning on the kitchen wall "My gukkie, he asks me a coffee, come on mom fast fast" he said excitedly as took a cup from the cupboard and placed it on the kitchen table. Yoona knows that guk is also not a type of person to have a coffee in the morning, so she plays along with them "Do you wanna make a coffee for your lovable husband?" tae face lits up and nods fastly "Come cutie pie, I will teach you. It's so simple" yoona teach him and helps the person who can't wait for more than 1 minutes "Why it's taking so long?" tae whines, yoona squeezes his soft cheeks "Why my babe is rushing? Is guk said anything like 'if you bring the coffee for me I will give you a reward?'" yoona asks with a hope of her thoughts would come true "hmmm, I can't say that is a reward, mom" tae bites his lips and starts to think and continues with the imagination of what happened a few minutes ago "Because first he asked then I denied for some reason then I went to get that but he asks a coffee, so now if I get back faster, then I can get my ki.." stops and bites his tongue in shy, yoona smug smiles at him and cups his face "awwwwww my babe, don't worry I don't get that your last word" tae blushed madly and hides his face into hands "Your coffee.. I mean the coffee you prepared for your husband is ready, now you can give to him and get your special gift from gukkie" yoona give a tray of coffee with cookies, tae takes it carefully still on a little blush, when he turns to walk towards their bedroom yoona's words made him more redder "Kiss or Kids have fun cutie pie" yoona yells and chuckles at the person who is running cutely.

Yoona turns to walk towards their bedroom while yells happily "Honeyyyyyyyy, I don't think guk would go to the office on time like usual he did, so you go and do his work behalf. And we should arrange their honeymoon again then.." yoona stops when she noticed her husband already ready to go office "You already expected that?" chang wook nods slightly and fixing his suits "By the way dear, we can't promise you today when me and jeongguk could arrive early or normal time, so take care of tae babe make him sleep on time, okay?" yoona expression changed "What? Why?!" "I will tell you later honey, bye" he chu on her lips and left the room, "But why dad and son always trapping me into them? First he trapped me into jin bro, now you are trapping me into his son. Why me?" yoona shouts and follows him "We know you can do it smoothly better than all" he winks at her and runs away before yoona attacks him.

⏮ time skip @ tae going to their bedroom with coffee tray ⏭

Guk still on his exercise, and purposely doing push-ups till now.

Tae yells as reach the balcony "Coffee ready come and have it" places that tray nearby table which is half of coffee spilled out by his runs, and tae does not care about it.

"I'm still.." tae cuts him "I don't care, you asked me a coffee and now it's here"

"Yeah I asked, but.." cuts him again, but guk doesn't stop his exercise "no but, if I said come you should come"

"What?!"

"I said come here"

"If I didn't?"

Tae gets irritation by guk's response and guk doesn't give him much attention, so he walks towards him in anger laid on his back completely and hugs his strong waist tightly "I won't let you do anything, and I will be stuck with you like this whole day"

"I will gladly accept it" guk continues as with his lolita.

Tae gets up, crawls down and set his body between guk and floor "Now I will see how you are doing" puts his hands and legs around him.

Guk stops and smirked in victory "If you hugs me like that then how could I kiss you, lolita?"

"You should think about it before you tease me idiot, now I don't want your kiss"

"Then? What you want lolita?"

"I don't want anything"

"Are you sure?"

Tae does not saying anything just leans on guk's neck starts to suck on the particular spot, where guk's mole showing.

Guk slowly turns, now tae is top on him. Tae forgets everything just tasting guk's neck with his saltie sweats. Guk closes his eyes to just feels tae's hot tongue traveling and playing around.

A few minutes later the reality hits on him, immediately gets up and sit on guk's stomach "Finished your love art, lolita?" guk gets up follows by him, safely puts his hands around tae's waist to keep the balance as sits comfortably.

"I won, I stopped you" tae smiles in victory while wrapping his arms and legs around him.

Guk pulls him closer get rids of space between them "I starts to lose from when I met you, lolita. You won my heart already" guk confess and slowly leans to taste those sweetest addicted lips. And tae welcomes with his cute shyness.

⏮ time skip @ 3 hours later ⏭

"Please lolita, don't make your face like that, I can't go.." tae cuts him "Then don't go" tae pouts with his puppy eyes guk melts by it.

Guk cups the face who does not move his eyes from on for a second "I have to lolita.." "When will you return?" "Soon" "I want time" "I can't.." "Then don't talk to me" tae snapped his hands "Lolita.." "Don't call me" "Loli.." "I said don't call me, idiot. Get out. It would be better if you married your business.." guk cuts him "12 o'clock" "12?!" tae eyes widened, lips pouts sadly, guk nods slowly and cups his face again "I know you can't control your sleep.." tae cuts him "No, I can. I can wait for you. I won't sleep I promise you gukkie" guk can't argue in front of that puppy eyes, he sighs and nods slowly "I love you lolita" chu on his lips very sweetly, tae smiles back "I won't tell you now, night okay" tae said with a large smile and chu back on his lips.

"Lolita, can you put this for me?"

"Tie?!"

Guk nods with a hope. Tae takes it from him.

"But I don't know how to put"

"It's okay lolita, just try"

Guk took him and placed on the same place, but this time he did nothing. Tae tries his best but as guk expected it's ended with knots.

⏮ time skip @ office ⏭

"Is everything ready dad?"

"Yes jeongguk, now you can start"

Guk started with a small nod and greetings at the meeting hall.

Guk's few months of hard and smart work helped him to find the person who was behind those all, including his business life and private life. He gets to know he can't handle this matter alone when he found about the person's background. That's why he arranged this meetings with the strongest and powerful people's around the world. The people's included with namjoon, hoseok and woo bin. Woo bin mainly called by guk for this matter, and woo bin also agreed for tae's sake.

They're starts to attack that person by business movements from here. It's like dropping their business with him or file a complaint against him legally. It's not just one day work, but guk wants to show him who he touched.

⏮ time skip @ 12:36 am ⏭

Guk keeps checking his mobile for every minute as waiting for a call or message from his lolita.

"Jeongguk.." chang wook enters, guk instantly puts his mobile in pocket and gets up "Yes dad, did they finished? Shall we move our next step?" guk was about to leave the room, but it was stopped by chang wook "You should go to home, I can handle.." guk shook his head and cuts him "No dad, I want to be a part of this process, I won't live their life peacefully" "We can do this later too" "I don't wanna give him a chance to think or do anything, dad. So I can't leave in the middle of process" "But tae is waiting for you, your mom already called me more than 30 times about when you will return. And why you didn't pick up her call?" guk just sighs and does not says anything.

⏮ time skip @ 3 days later ⏭

Tae P.O.V:

It's been 3 days, I meet my idiot. I don't know when he and dad comes home and leave. My everyday nights ended in mom's embrace and woke up in my room and sees the different types of sticky notes with the same content 'Sorry lolita, I love you 💜' with heart.

I didn't call or text him, just kept silent for a reason.

"Please babe don't do this, they said they will finish their work today.." I cuts her "I don't care about them anymore mom, I wanna go that's it. Are you coming to drop me or should I take a taxi?" I asks while puts shoes and takes my backpack.

"Babe please.." I cuts her again "Should you want me to go University or my home, the choice is yours mom" she gulped "University is much better compare to your eomma" "Then come and drop me, mom" I get out of the room and walks towards the main door.

When I reach the main door I see that idiot enters, he smiles at me but I walk like I did not see him "Hey lolita.. lolita.." he calls me but I kept walking like deaf "I am sorry.. please.. forgive me lolita.. forgive your oppa" he follows me.

💭 He's using sorry word like eating chocolates. He wasn't true to his own words. I won't forgive him this time. He does not care about me or my love anymore 💭

I hear a small voice of mom and that idiot talking, what else they could talk? Obviously mom now told him about that I want to go University. I went to mom's car, at the same time I see dad getting out from his car "Hey babe" he waves but I glared at him and went to open mom's car and gets in the passenger seat waits for mom.

But the person approaches me is my idiot.

He knocks on the window "You are not going anywhere gets down"

"Why are you caring about me now? Go.. go and care your stupid business" I yelled at him with anger and crossed my hands.

"I did everything for us lolita, even if I explain you can't understand"

"Without try how can you take a decision on your own way?"

"Okay I will explain, come out" he opens the door.

"I will hear when I want. Now I want to go to university"

"I won't allow"

"For your kind information Mr. Jeon Jeongguk, I'm not asking for your permission I'm tel.." he picks me suddenly "YAH, you idiot, puts me down" I continuously hitting him but it doesn't look like he is hearing me.

Once we entered the house he puts me down and locks the main door. Now I am regretting about not knowing the doors passcode.

"Mom, I am hungry please prepare something I will be back after bath" he said to mom and left me alone in the living room.

I sat on the sofa as biting my nails in anger, dunno what to do except this one.

A few minutes later I sniffles the delicious foods smell, and enters the kitchen with an idea.

"I'm sorry babe for.." I cuts her "It's okay mom, do you want any help?" I asked with my boxy smiles.

"Huh?! No babe. Everything is finished almost"

"Yes dadddddddd" I yelled from the kitchen and turns to mom "Mom, dad is calling you"

"Did he called? I haven't heard! Okay babe, just watch this I will be back quickly. Don't touch anything"

"Kol"

Once she left the kitchen, I puts whatever the things I see and mixed it well. When I get satisfied, I was about to come out but stopped there and noticed that idiot standing in the way.

"What did you added, lolita?"

"Huh? Poison go and die"

"If the poison giving person is you then I am ready to die happily"

I didn't say anything just glared at him then went out. Mom comes back but she doesn't says anything or asks about my lie, just starts to serve that idiot. I waited patiently for his expression, but he ate all with a smiling face.

💭 Maybe my mix made that food more delicious 💭

⏮ time skip @ evening time ⏭

He slept the whole day like he has not sleep for 3 days. First I disturbed him in usual ways like puts high level volume and dancing on the bed and sings loudly. But he slept deeply. At one point I gave up and went to play with tannie. When he woke up it's almost night time. 💭 Is he that much tired of work?! As he said it's for us?! 💭

When I play with tannie in the living area and his toys are everywhere and some toys mixed with mine.

"Where is mom?" he asked in sleepy husky tone.

"I won't tell, don't talk to me" I yelled and continues to play with my tan.

"We're here" mom comes out from her room with luggage and dad comes out by follows mom "Me and mom going America for the business meeting and some other work. So we won't be here for a month" dad says.

"What?!" we said in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
437K 22.9K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
699K 29.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
38.2K 3.1K 42
❝I love you❞ ❝Your problem❞ ❝You should sleep-❞ ❝In your bed with you? Yes.❞ ──★ ˙ ̟🎀 !! /) /) ପ(˶•-•˶)ଓ ♡ /づ づ (Summary ☁️🎀) This is a...