Love Island 2019 ๐ŸŒด

Por mollswritesx

Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell. Mรกs

Love Island 2019
Georgia Bowen
Entering The Villa
Slide into the DM's
Tension
Kiss and Tell
Hot Tub Jealousy
First Recoupling
Truths
Temptation
"I like you"
Upset
Drama
Maura
Girls in Danger
Least Compatible
A dumping
Date Night
Arabella
Kissing challenge
Night Away
Bunny
Gossip
Feuding with Danny
Tweets
Decisions
Casa Amor
Loyalty?
Raunchy Races
Reunion
Michael
Falling
Amy
Clearing Things Up
I Love You and Favourite Couples
Amy Leaves
Heart's Soaring
Lad Points
Dinner
Jealousy
Splitting A Couple
Amber
Greg
Tommy, Jealous?
No-one Else's Business
Headlines
Cheating?
Baby
Final Date
Families
The Final
New Series

Builders

7.7K 105 3
Por mollswritesx

****Georgia's POV****

I was on the sun loungers at the bottom of the garden and I saw Michael go over to Greg and Amber, asking for a conversation with her. I went over to go and speak to Jordan and Molly, with Tommy and Ovie

"Basically so we were just speaking to Michael and he's been a bit down since Joanna left." Jordan said. "I think me and Ovie knew this situation had come about, but basically he's realised he still liked Amber."

"Oh My God." Molly groaned.

"Is Michael genuine?" I asked.

"I definitely feel like he has feelings for her." Ovie said. "When you make a call like he did, which causes so much rift, the first thing you do is think you have to stick by what you've done, it doesn't matter whether you still feel that way or not."

"He just kept shutting her down though?"

"The amount of times he's tried to make it clear to her saying it's done." Molly said.

"I feel honestly like Joanna plays a part in this, beast if she wasn't here and they had left on good terms this would not be happening."

"You can't deny there is chemistry there though, everyone could see it, even when Joanna was here."

"I look at Amber as a sister." I told them. "I know there is a connection there but this is so toxic and if she was my real sister I wouldn't want that for her."

"Do you reckon Amber will take her back?" Tommy asked as he cuddled me into him.

"Probably."

"Yeah I think so."

"The heart wants what it wants at the end of the day."

"Ambers So headstrong though, I didn't think she would take someone back after he did that to her."

"There's love there though." Jordan said.

"Love?"

"I think so."

****

We went down and met Amber on the beanbags with Maura after they finished their conversation.

"So That was one of the most surprising conversations I've ever had. I really did not expect him to come and say that he still likes us."

"So what did he say?"

"He's had time to like sit and reflect on things. He feels like, not that he made a mistake with Joanna but he made a mistake with Joanna."

"Really?" I was literally so shocked at what was happening and everything he'd said. I did feel really bad for Joanna though.

"You two are obviously very good together, but it's just whether you feel as though what he's saying is genuine and he's doing it for the right reasons, if he would have done it with Joanna here. Make him grovel." Molly said. "If things are going to work, he has to work for it."

"Well he's got competition now."

"I think that conversation was the first of many and I was really happy, there is obviously something there, but I'm not a fool."

"All I want to say is be careful." I told her. "We're not stupid we can all see you still have feelings for him but are those feelings big enough to outweigh the risks. He could break your heart again if you're not careful, but he could also be your happy ending."

****

I moved over to the swing with Molly, Maura and Belle.

"If Jo was here would he be doing this?" Molly asked. "That's the one real doubt I have."

"No because he wouldn't want to make himself look like a fool like that." Belle said.

"I'm not denying there's feelings there, I'm just saying the way he's gone about it has been so wrong."

"It makes me scared that she could be hurt again and there's nothing we could do about it really."

"I was telling Georgia before that I told him Jo wouldn't wait for him on the outside. That's the truth." Belle pointed out. "I don't think he didn't like her, but I never saw them getting on."

"It's hard to just switch off your feelings when both parties are in here." Maura said.

"But did Michael not switch off his?"

"I don't think he did."

"He did. He cracked on with another girl and made Amber feel like shit."

"Greg's just gave him a kick up the arse and I hope he's not just going it because he's come in." Belle admitted.

"The good thing about this now, is the ball is in her court."

"She's just got to make an informed decision now."

****

The next morning I woke up and everyone still seemed quite tense. There was still this air of anticipation over what was going to happen with Amber and Michael.

I chose a little yellow bikini that I found in the dressing room, I feel like Amber may have worn it before it was washed.

I made my way down to the daybed and cuddled up to Tommy.

"What do you think about everything that's happening?" I asked him.

"I think I'm still in shock to be honest, we all thought the feelings were there, I just didn't think he would open up about them."

"I know it must have taken guts but I've still got doubts, I mean he did do it right after another boy came in."

"I know it did probably give him a kick up the backside to do it, but I think he would have eventually done it."

"I feel sorry for Joanna." I admitted. "I know what she did was wrong when she left, but she's probably watching this on the outside and can't do anything about it."

"Yeah."

"I also don't like that he's kind of making excuses about why this happened, like all the reasons he now doesn't like her. That's what did to bin Amber off in the first place."

"Mmm."

"I really just hope she's not going to get hurt again, if they get back together then they've got to be up for it and put some hard work into the relationship."

"I agree."

****

We were all led about later when Anton got a text.

"Islanders it's time to find out which boy is the buffest builder as you go head to head in today's challenge."

The aim of the game was to try and be the sexiest going around the circuit.

Anton went first and got undressed to some purple boxers. He had to pick Belle up and take her through the cement but they got stuck and Belle couldn't get up. Jordan tried to be sexy but he couldn't really pull it off and Molly got stuck in the cement.

They were stuck in the cement for at least ten minutes, no exaggeration.

Curtis went next and he actually did really well, he didn't drop her and made some pretty good moves going round. Michael went next and chose to save Amber. I think it shocked everyone at the end though when he pulled her in for a kiss.

Tommy was up next and decided to pour a can of coke down his pants at the start. He then had to breakdown the wall with a hammer and it took him at least ten hits, I was not impressed. He picked me up out of the wheelbarrow and instead of just giving me a piggy back like the other guys, he put me in a fireman's lift.

"Put me down." I shouted as he started struggling through the concrete.

"I'm going to break my neck."

We got through it though and he did give me a nice cheeky kiss at the end.

Greg was next and he did really well actually, I could tell he was just having fun, he only gave Amber a peck on the cheek at the end. Chris was at the end and he was so funny, he folded all his clothes up and just gave it his all. Ovie went last and just gave it his effortlessly sexy all. He ran through the wall and picked India up with the wheelbarrow.

That was so hot, I could see India was enjoying it.

As girls we all decided to pick Ovie as the winner. There wasn't really anyone even close to him.

****

I got changed for the night into a little mini suit with a lace bodysuit underneath.

As I was getting changed all us girls had our usual chats, telling each other how the day went.

"Who else is horny?" Maura asked.

"Me." India said. "I just got spun around in a wheelbarrow by an Absolute God."

"Did that make you horny?"

"Well no but the kiss did at the end."

Conversation soon though moved back to Amber. "If you had the choice I think you should go with Greg." Maura said.

"He's been so respectful to you." Molly agreed.

"He's lovely. Michael hasn't put enough effort into me yet though so I don't really know."

When we went down into the garden Maura got a text.

"Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose who they want to couple up with."

"This is some serious shit."

"Who's Amber going to choose?" I asked.

"Who knows."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

618K 8.5K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
208K 1.7K 24
What happens when Isabelle, Alex's ex joins Love Island?? Will she cause trouble for new couple Alex and Olivia??
127K 3K 28
Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 2023 fem!oc x ?