WHITE-ONI [ THE RISING OF THE...

By REAPERLYNX1999

A young man, summoned to another world with four other peoples. However, there were only four Heroes that wer... More

BIO
CH:1
HIS WAIFU BIO
CH:2
CH:3
CH:4
CH:5
CH:6
CH-7
CH:8
CH:9
CH:10
CH: 11
CH:12
CH:13
CH:14
CH:16
CH:17
CH:18
CH:19
Ch:20
CH:21
CH:22
CH:23
CH:24
CH:25
CH:26
CH:27
CH:28

CH:15

9.1K 148 153
By REAPERLYNX1999

[300 YEARS LATER]

~L/N MANSION~

It's been three hundred years since he saved Grayfia from her pursuers and gave her a family and a place to stay.

Y/n: thank you, Grayfia.

Y/n took the cup of coffee from her hands. Grayfia with a beautiful smile on her face sat beside Y/n and leaned her head on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n: Grayfia, thank you for everything.

Y/n said with a warm smile on his face.

Grayfia: anything for, Dear.

Y/n chuckles a little and lifted the cup of coffee to his lips and sipped. As he was enjoying his coffee he picked up the scent of blood. Grayfia looked at Y/n in confusion when she saw all of a sudden Y/n stopped sipping on his coffee.

Y/n: hmm...this smell...blood...

Y/n muttered underneath his breath and activated one of his powers "clairvoyance" which let him gain direct visual information about everything there is in the world around him.

Y/n: t-this...

Ciri who is cooking breakfast with her fellow sisters [Tifa and Mirellia], steps out of the kitchen as she also picked up the scent of the blood.

Ciri: Dear?

Grayfia looked at Ciri in confusion.

Grayfia: Ciri-nee what's going on?

Before Ciri could say anything, Y/n created a holographic screen with his magic. Grayfia and Ciri frowned on seeing the scene which is displaying on the screen.

Ciri: Dear, t-this...

Ciri clenched her fist in anger when she saw the massacre is going inside the village of Nekomata. Her old bad memories of her village massacre started to surface when she saw how cruelly and mercilessly these filth's are killing this innocents race.

Y/n sighed and rose up from the couch and put his hand on Ciri's head and ruffled her hair gently as he went past.

Y/n: it's been 300 years since I have killed someone Keke Keke.

His cold bone-chilling laughter resounds inside the mansion hallway.

Tifa: "gulp" they are done for.

Tifa said with a gulp.

~NEKOMATA VILLAGE~

Y/n appears out of thin air in front of the gate of Nekomata Village. Magari and her fellow sister who are trying their best to protect their people from an army of filth's [devils] felt a strong blood-lust behind them.

[DEVIL ARMY: DA]

DA-Leader: what!! What...what's happening?!

Asked the leader of the army when he saw his army stopped their attacks all of a sudden.

???: Death!! Death...is happening!!

A cold voice boomed throughout the entire village.

DA-Leader: w-who...wh...!?

Before he could finish his words, blood gushed out of his troop's ears and mouth before falling down on the ground dead. Y/n flash steps behind DA-Leader and...

Y/n: Greetings Filth. I am Y/n L/n...you may know me as "WHITE-ONI" the one who killed the two heavenly dragons, tell this to your master, If I see you guys here again. I will bring "DEATH" to your Race.

Whispers these words in his ear coldly.

DA-Leader: HIIII...

The leader of the Devil army in absolute despair ran from this place as fast as he can and didn't dare to look back.

Y/n: now, you are safe.

Stated Y/n turned his head at Magari, the leader of Nekomata.

Y/n: You can relax.

Magari: you saved our village...thank you so much.

Magari and her peoples kneeled down on the ground and expressed their gratitude to Y/n. Y/n gave a slight nod and turned his attention at the bodies of deceased Nekomata's.

Y/n: "Bring them back from the abyss of death... Resurrection!"

Magari and her people's eyes widened in shock and in disbelief when they saw their fellow deceased sisters arose from the dead. Y/n without saying a word turned toward the direction of the village gate and was about to leave but got stopped by a voice.

???: W-Wait Lord Y/n.

Y/n stopped on his tracks and looked back.

Magari: Lord Y/n...w-we have nowhere to go, can we come with you.

She asked Y/n with hope in her eyes.

Y/n: No.

???: yes you can.

Y/n sighed when he heard this familiar bell-like voice. Ciri and Grayfia appear out of thin air in front of him.

Ciri: Dear...please "puppy eyes".

Y/n sighed and gave a slight nod in return, before summoning a portal to his Mansion.

Y/n: follow.

Y/n said calmly and disappeared inside the portal. Both Ciri and Grayfia high-fived each other which confused Magari and her people.

[200 YEARS LATER]

~ KUOH TOWN~

At the outskirts of Kuoh town their stands a beautiful yet Majestic Mansion, inside its master bedroom Y/n who was sleeping with his four beautiful woke up groggily when he heard a small knock on the door.

Y/n gently crawled out of the bed and walked up to the door before opening it and saw Magari in her maid outfit.

Magari: Master, today is the day.

Y/n ears perked up when he heard her words.

Y/n: Magari, prepare a light breakfast for me.

Magari gave a slight bow in return before leaving, Y/n walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

~ 5 MINUTES LATER~
Y/n came downstairs wearing black pant and a white shirt.

Maids: GOOD MORNING, MASTER!!

A group of Neko girls who are wearing maids uniforms greeted him with a bright smile on their face.

Y/n: GOOD MORNING, GIRLS.

Breakfast was already on the table when he entered the dining room.

Magari on seeing her master pulled a chair so that he could sit on it, Y/n sighed on seeing her antics and how respectful and loyal she and her people are towards him.

Magari: M-master?

Y/n snapped out of his stupor and looked straight into her eyes.

Y/n: "smiles" thank you.

Y/n then gave her a small pat on her head and sat on the chair. Magari smiled blissfully and served Y/n his breakfast.

[TIME-SKIP]

Y/n walked inside the garage and took off the car cover off from his ride.

Y/n grinned a little and get inside his car. The door of the garage opened up by itself, he then started the engine and drove off.

[A/n: watch from 1:08]

~KOUH TOWN: GAME CENTRE~

Y/n parked his car outside the Game centre before walking inside the huge-ass building. A Game Centre sign can be seen on the left side of the entrance.

???: Hey Y/n how's life?

Y/n was greeted by his best buddy who owned this huge ass shop.

[JONATHAN]

[Just Ignore the gun]

Y/n: Jonathan, my friend! I'm good, what about you?

Y/n asked Jonathan with a smile on his face and gave each other a bro-hug.

Jonathan: good man.

Y/n: how is Helen?

Y/n asked Jonathan.

Jonathan: she is doing well, thanks to your brother.

Jonathan stated with a smile on his face. Five years ago Jonathan wife Hellen was diagnosed with a terminal illness, she would have died if it isn't Y/n saving her life. Even the doctors who were treating her left baffled when they saw how easily Y/n healed her, just by inserting some needles into her subcutaneous tissue and muscles.

Y/n: do you have it?

Jonathan chuckles and told Y/n to follow him. Both Jonathan and Y/n walked inside the storage room of this place.

Jonathan: here you go man, somehow I managed to get the deluxe edition for you, which is yet to launch on the market.

Y/n: R-Really!! Thanks man, you're the best!

[Can wait to play this game!! DMC 5 finally I can play it hehe] Thought Y/n with a smile on his face.

ENJOY

HERE ARE SOME MEMES FOR YOU GUYS:

BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
220K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...