Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

Par ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... Plus

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

Morning fluff

853 17 8
Par ZaraPenn

Hei there,
I know the title is weird but really nothing came to my mind for this in-between chap :D 

Enjoy ^^ 

I woke up by gentle caressing on my back and hair and I moaned with a sleepy smile.

Opening my eyes, my head was resting on Jared's chest and as I turned my head to look up I saw him wide awake, looking at the ceiling, but when he felt me moving he peeked down at me with a light smile.

As much as I loved laying there, I had to shift down from him, as my neck was all numb, probably from the position. But Jared moved with me in sync and turned towards me on the bed.

Although I kept my eyes still closed, I suddenly felt his lips tenderly touching mine what made me smile again and as he pulled away, I looked at him, taking in his features, I caressed his cheeks through.

He kissed me again, this time with more passion, pulling me closer by grabbing my waist under the jumper.

When I kissed him back, he slowly caressed the jumper upwards and I sat up to take it off completely then leaned back just to see him smile satisfied as he pulled me back close again.

His hand was resting on my waist as I closed my eyes, relaxing.

After another couple of minutes, when I was slightly more awake in the brain, but still having my eyes closed, his hand pulled me even closer by my waist as it slipped down onto my rear and thighs, and I felt his fingers caressing through my core gently and curiously through my panties what immediately send lightnings through my body, making my belly clench; waking up all my senses in just seconds.

I breathed deep arching my back more, making more space to his hand as he kept on caressing me there so gentle like a feather.

I pushed my face into his neck, under his chin as my heartbeat started to fasten and I felt more and more turned on by his light touches.

I knew I started to get soaked what he answered to with a hum radiating from his throat making me gasp.

He gently pulled my panties down then kissed my forehead what made me raise my gaze to look him in the eyes.

Moving some more he got rid of his boxers and pulled me even closer by my rear, my thigh was resting on his, I hugged around his back and the next moment I felt his tip teasing me and I whined out, my lips parting, heart jumping out of my chest.

He kissed into my neck and sucked on it as I felt him slowly slipping inside me, filling me up so easily and I breathed deep hugging him even closer.

Keep sucking on that sweet spot on my neck, he hugged me strong to himself and I pushed my nails into his back as he started to move slow and deep.

The room quickly echoed from whines and muffled moans.

We were melting into one like this; he was gentle and caring as he held me by my back so tight yet so careful pushing into me more and more rough until after another long minutes he felt me clenching around him as I reached the top with a whine, pulling his body more to me.

When I opened my hazy eyes I saw him watching me with wide open mouth, his moans louder and out of breath.

"Fhuuck... fuck... shiiitt... Avery..." he growled desperately, moving frantically in me, then reached down to pull himself out just in time before he came hard, panting like a bull and my eyes just took in every second of it breathless.

His muscles clenching in his belly as he grabbed onto my back trying to catch his breath but I was so impatient, I hugged him more, kissing him deep as he turned onto his back, pulling me on top of him, kissing me back, wheezing.

"Good morning," I muttered to his lip.

"Fucking good after all," he breathed.

I just giggled leaning my head into his neck as I felt him lazily caressing my back and slowly his breathing got back to its normal pace.

"I've been hard for like an hour," he mumbled into my hair and I tried to hide my amused smile, by pushing my face into his neck.

"Oh, how you survived," I pouted raising my head to look at him, caressing his hair gently.

"Well, you definitely saved me," he wiggled his eyebrows and I chuckled, then just kept caressing his hair with a gentle smile.

A phone started to buzz on the nightstand and for a long moment none of us made a move but then Jared sighed and reached towards it. It was a bit further, so I slipped off him with a huff.

He leaned there to grab it then rolled his eyes as he picked it up, pulling me back to his side, I rested my thigh on his, caressing his belly while watching his face.

"Morning Olivia..." he muttered then cleared his throat as I heard Olivia on the other end.

"Morning? It's twelve o'clock Jared, you are supposed to be in the studio for our scheduled meeting," she didn't sound angry, mostly bored and Jared frowned, pulling the phone away from his ear to look at the clock then sighed.

"Sorry O, I... totally overworked last night..."

"Any chance you can make it here," she sighed.

"Give me an hour?" he asked with pulled in neck.

"Sure, see you around," she hung up and Jared threw his phone next to him.

"She wants you to go to the studio for going through new schedules?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah..." he muttered running his hand through his hair, watching the ceiling.

"But that's like... every day," I frowned, "She really is trying to be professional."

"Yeah... She doesn't really like hanging out here..." he shrugged as he sat up.

"You happy with her?" I asked feeling responsible because she was one, I advised.

"Yeah she is great. She actually handles everything perfect; she takes care of all my e-mails, interview matters, she is a star really. It's just... she is a co-worker. Which is weird because I like hanging out here or elsewhere, have some fun with work you know, but she is really strict. Sometimes I feel like she is the boss," he frowned.

"Maybe she just doesn't feel comfortable around you yet, in a less professional environment. She needs some time to get to know you as well."

"Could be. As long as he does her job this good, I don't mind adjusting some."

I smiled sitting up, kneeling behind him I hugged him around kissing into his neck.

"It's Saturday," I whined not wanting to let him go, just yet, even though for now we have been through so much in this bed and we both were in need of a good shower and a sheet change but all I wanted was just to lay with him a bit more.

"You know that doesn't mean anything to me," he smiled kissing my hand in front of his chest before he untangled my arms and stood up walking towards his drawer. "I also have live radio hosting at two and then an interview shoot for a talk show after that. And before all this, I hope Olivia got hold of my barber because I really need some dying," he frowned patting his beard.

I sighed lowering my shoulders as I sat back down, looking at his naked body day dreaming.

"Well... alright," I sighed. "I don't really have much... didn't you need help with the party? It's tomorrow."

"Olivia is on it, she said she will be fine," he smiled back as he grabbed up some towel as well.

"Ah, good," I nodded. "Anyway... I might join my... co-workers for some drinks in the evening..."

"Sounds great," he smiled at me, coming towards me and I smiled wanting a kiss, but he just walked past to the nightstand, grabbing his phone he started to type something.

"Would you be so kind and make some coffee? And maybe drop the bedding into a wash?" asked having a quick look at me from his phone then disappeared behind his bathroom door.

"Sure," I smiled.

He is in work mood; I knew I lost him for today.

I sighed with a smile as I just put my panties and the Gucci jumper back on, which were totally gross by now, but I had nothing else, really, and stripping down the bed, I made my way downstairs to the washroom and put them in.

Walking to the kitchen I put on a pot of coffee and looking around I have found two half rotten avocados, which I thought I'll make use of.

Going through the empty fridge I found a half, wrinkled lime and I smiled winningly.

I grabbed a couple bread to put them into the toaster while, finding some spices I quickly put together some avocado cream with lemon to spread them on the toasts.

"Smells like breakky," Jared's happy voice came from the door and I smiled back at him.

He now was standing there, camera ready. His hair neatly combed back, he wore dark grey ripped jean and a black tank-top with some necklaces.

"Avo-toasts," I put the plate with four toasts onto the counter and put his coffee in front of him.

"You are sent from heaven," he smiled sitting onto the stool, opening his laptop, and already started to eat and I smiled proudly grabbing my coffee too, sitting in front of him.

"Where's your Gucci look today?" I grinned.

"Don't worry, Av, the new collection has arrived to the studio, I'm gonna get changed there before the talk show so you can make fun of me, when I'm on tv, but remember, I'm doing this to get money, you gold digger" he flashed me look and I rolled my eyes, didn't want to say anything.

I knew he loved Gucci and the designer became one of his actual friends.

This whole thing started as a "oh, well, they offered me this opportunity and modelling and being a brand ambassador was something I still haven't done so I need to try." 

And it turned into a great friendship, good opportunities and an easy flow of money, but I just wish the clothes weren't so tacky most of the time.

Of course, they wanted Jared.

Jared can rock anything and make people believe those clothes will look good on them too.

"Gosh these people," he murmured probably going through his social media, or e-mails, finding some interesting fan messages.

It's been more than half a year since we parted, work wise, and this morning reminded me to just like how it used to be, what I missed sometimes.

Looking at Jared I smiled seeing him eat the toasts with such great taste while he was busy on his computer and phone, getting ready to do some great things once again.

Now the difference was that I still felt the sensation of our morning together in my belly, I wore nothing but panties and his jumper, and... and oh shit, I have no reason to stay at his home after he leaves and I desperately need a shower before going into public.

"Okay, I think I'm gonna quickly take a shower before we leave," I said standing up, hating to leave my warm coffee behind.

Jared looked up to me from his computer.

"Please, Av... it is Saturday for you. Please stay, take your time, have a swim. I will give your keys back," he smiled gently then turned back to his laptop and I looked at him surprised then just smiled wide and slowly made my way back to sit.

"You sure? I mean, I don't need to stay, I..."

"Av, you stay. My home was basically your home for the past years, why would we now change it when we are actually in a relationship... you know with the sex and all that," he sent me a naughty smile and I lowered my eyes with a blush.

Him saying this out loud was still so foreign and I definitely got the reference to our conversation long time ago, when he said he feels like we are in a relationship without doing the "fun stuffs".

"Okay," I smiled still blushed and he chuckled sweetly as he shook his head turning back to the screen.

"You know it's interesting how between the sheets you're so... bold, and now you're blushing on every word I say," he grinned back up to me.

I just waved him to shush and he laughed out loud.

I just drank from my coffee, my face literally burning off as he is teasing me, his mischievous eyes peeking at me from time to time.

After Jared left, I stood in the middle of the hallway, where we parted then smiled, making my way to the bathroom.

After a long shower I put my clothes on from yesterday. The black jeans and pink top, then I was just chilling in the kitchen, having another cup of coffee, while I was waiting the washing machine to sop.

It took another half an hour, so I was only on my phone, checking out some sites and news then went up to put new bedding on.

When the laundry was done, I hung it out and took one last look around before I grabbed my bag to leave.

I did some grocery shopping and went home to get ready for my evening out with the band and crew.

I almost did not go as it was in downtown LA which was around 30 minutes drive without traffic, but taking as a Saturday evening, well... the taxi was not cheap, but I ended up going anyway, as I really felt like it would be rude not to go.

Stepping into the shady bar they really wanted to go to, I looked around, feeling like I am a bit over dressed. Out of all the cool places of down town Los Angeles, this is their favorite... just fun.

I wore a green dress and a leather jacket as I made my way through some old drunks between the wooden tables stacked close to each other, to the back of the bar, where in a booth was sitting the three band members and James and Sandra and 3 other people I did not know.

Or did I?

Looking at the blonde talking to Oliver, the pretty bassist, I tilted my head as I walked closer, grabbing into my purse more when I heard her high pitched laugh.

It's her... but how... why?

"Hey... everyone," I forced a smile looking through the people, waving awkwardly trying not to look at her.

"Avery!!" the guys grinned and cheered for me with their drink and Oliver looked up to me.

"It's great that you could come! Here," he showed me a seat and I sat in front of him on the other side of the booth, next to James.

"This is Randy and Cole, our best friends," he introduced me to the two guys between him and Ray, then turned to his left. "And she is..."

"Lily." I nodded to her with a forced smile and she did the same, caressing her hair behind her ear looking at her drink.

"Yeah, she is my cousin, you guys know each other?" Oliver smiled amazed and I nodded looking at Lily emotionless.

Lily nodded awkwardly, pressing her lips and muttered something into Oliver's ear who frowned, pulling his neck in and turned his gaze down as well.

 I just looked away smiling at James, trying to get into their conversation instead.

Fuck. This can't be happening.

This is her. This is the band... 

I can't believe I am managing these people.

Anger built up inside me and I wished I could just turn back time and send them all to hell the first time we met. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7K 152 54
**COMPLETED. BOOK 2 TO FOLLOW** Ivy moves to LA to start her life over. A desperate plea for help in a music video leads to her meeting some old acq...
17.5K 520 24
In 2011, Sophia attended to Paris Fashion Week; there she will encounter Jared Leto, although for her, he will just be an attractive and mysterious b...
13.7K 601 35
Meet Lexy. She's heading for a new life in LA, hoping to leave behind traumatic family memories in Louisiana. What she doesn't bargain for is a doub...
647 21 9
(Coincides with Fangirls) "You really scared me tonight-" "I didn't me-" "I know you didn't and Alisha explained that when you're like that you have...