voyager // max mayfield

By sxnshineharryx

"Eve Harrington, you're a complete and total idiot." - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Seasons 2-4 More

PROLOGUE
CAST & TRAILER & IMPORTANT NOTE
ONE: MAD MAX
TWO: TRICK OR TREAT, FREAK
THREE: THE POLLYWOG
FOUR: WILL THE WISE
FIVE: NO CLOSED DOORS
SIX: DIG DUG
SEVEN: THE SPY
EIGHT: AGONISING PAIN
NINE: ANGEL
TEN: THE MIND FLAYER
ELEVEN: JUDGEMENT DAY
TWELVE: THE GATE
THIRTEEN: THE BENCH
FOURTEEN: LICK IT UP
FIFTEEN: ZOOMER
SIXTEEN: AN ORB
SEVENTEEN: LIGHT HER UP
EIGHTEEN: NO PULSE
NINETEEN: THE HOSPITAL
TWENTY: THE SNOW BALL
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
SEASON 3
ONE: MOVIES
TWO: SURPRISE, DUSTIN!
THREE: I LIKE GIRLS
FOUR: SLEEPOVER
FIVE: MISSING LIFEGUARD
SIX: NIGHTMARE
SEVEN: SHIT
EIGHT: THE SAUNA TEST
NINE: YOU FUCKED ME OVER
TEN: THE HOLLOWAY HOUSE
ELEVEN: IT'S HERE
TWELVE: I'LL DO IT
THIRTEEN: THE SOURCE.
FOURTEEN: YOU ARE GOING TO LET US STAY
FIFTEEN:FLAYED
SIXTEEEN: WHERE IS SHE?
SEVENTEEN: CHOCOLATE MILK
EIGHTEEN: RUN
NINETEEN: THE GAP
TWENTY ONE: TOLD YOU SO
TWENTY TWO: NEW BEGINNINGS
TWENTY THREE: SEE YOU SOON
TWENTY FOUR: NO!
TWENTY FIVE: HEALING HOMOSEXUALS
TWENTY SIX: THERAPY
TWENTY SEVEN: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU
SEASON FOUR
ONE: PEP RALLY
TWO: GOOD SHIT
THREE: MY TAPES!
FOUR: REEFER RICK
FIVE: DUSTIN'S MOTHER
SIX: CHEERIOS
SEVEN: ALWAYS THE BABYSITTER
EIGHT: THE SHRINK
NINE: SHE CALLED ME SHORT TEMPERED!
TEN: IM GONNA DIE TOMORROW
ELEVEN: HAVE A LITTLE HUMILITY
TWELVE: I KNOW A GOOD LAWYER
THIRTEEN: JUST DRIVE
FOURTEEN: BILLY'S GRAVE
FIFTEEN: MORNING
SIXTEEN: FAVOURITE SONGS
SEVENTEEN: THIS CAN'T BE GOOD
EIGHTEEN: MORDOR IT IS
NINETEEN: SNACK-SIZED GATE
TWENTY: DEMOBATS
TWENTY ONE: MAKAROV AND A REVOLVER
TWENTY TWO: WHEELER HOUSE
TWENTY THREE: A WAY HOME
TWENTY FOUR: ASTOUNDING
TWENTY FIVE: IT WASN'T REAL
TWENTY SIX: TRY NOT TO MISS
TWENTY SEVEN: A HOUSE AND A CAR
TWENTY EIGHT: NOT SO DIFFERENT
TWENTY NINE: I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE
THIRTY: IT'S TOO LATE
THIRTY ONE: THE END HAS COME
THIRTY TWO: VOYAGER
ENDING WORDS

TWENTY: ONE LAST FIGHT

20.4K 896 1.6K
By sxnshineharryx

Chapter twenty: one last fight
"I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever."

Eve was paralyzed. She tried keeping her cool, but inside she was trembling like a sheet. She didn't want to die,  she knew she had to fight. She was ready.

"I'm not letting you get her," Eve snaps at the boy as he walks closer, "you'll have to go through me."

"Gladly," He smirked.

He saw Eve's fists ball up and he licked his lips excitedly. She stepped forward and punched in Billy's direction, but he dodged. She hit again with her other hand and hit Billy on his temple near his eye. She went for the third time but Billy grasped her arm and twisted it, causing Eve to howl in pain. He put his foot on her hip and pushed her aside.

Eve regained her balance as she watched Billy start to walk off, and immediately turned her body at him and launched at him. She tugged at his hair violently, growling in the effort. Billy hissed, grabbing his opponent's wrists to shove her away. She was pulling so hard that when Billy managed to set himself free, he felt hair ripping off his scalp. Eve smirked.

"Fucking bitch," Billy hissed.

Eve didn't see the punch coming, The pain in her nose seized her immediately. She gripped it instinctively and felt the string of blood stain his hands. Before she could even think of how to retaliate, she felt another punch right under her chin that propelled her back slightly.

Gathering all of her remaining strength and sparing a thought for Steve and Max, she clenched her fists, ready to fight back until her muscles couldn't handle it anymore.

Eve put her fist in front of her and struck Billy on the lip. It split and started bleeding. Billy stood there for a moment, surprised, and Eve took this moment to launch herself at him and make him fall backward.

She straddled him and locked her knees around his body. She put both hands on his face and scratched him as hard as she could. He hit his elbow on Eve's side, which made her fall on the ground next to him with a low grunt. Billy quickly straddled her in return and held up his hands, licking his lips in pure dementia.

His hands went around her neck quickly, making her gasp as she grabbed at his hands, but he was too strong. She let out a cry as her head felt like it was exploding, the pain becoming unbearable as she let out a cry.

He stared into her eyes, her not recognising the boy behind them as she fought for breath, but with no reward. She let out a last cry followed by a weak scream as she went completely limp.

Billy smirked at his efforts, before carelessly letting Eve drop to the floor, her body crumpling as it crashed onto the concrete.

Her blood from wounds started to cover the concrete as Billy stared at her for a moment, a smirk on his face.

Part one was complete, and now all he had to do was kill the other one, he nodded to himself as he carried on walking.

He walked into the building, seeing Max in front of him, standing scared and worried as the blood that adorned his hands wasn't his.

"Billy." She spoke, rushed, "Billy you don't have to do this," She told the boy who walked towards her with a stoic expression on his face. "Billy. Your name is Billy, Billy Hargrove. You live on 4819 Cherry Lane. Billy, please, I'm max, I'm your-"

But before the girl could finish, Billy hit her round the face, making her pass out instantly, the boy walking towards Eleven and Mike.

Mike ran forward, ready to attack, billy easily threw him off and threw him to the side, knocking him out too.

Eleven was up to bat, throwing her arm up and hoping her powers would kick in, her billy just grabbed her hand and face, slamming it against the wall behind her before throwing her across the room and knocking her out too.

He lifted her body over his shoulder easily and headed out to the main area of Starcourt mall, easily finding his way around the corridors and to a store, where he ripped off the metal shutters and lay the girl on the floor near the middle of the mall.

"Don't be afraid," he whispered in her ear, his body hovering above hers as she began to wake up, "it'll be over soon. Just try and stay... very still."

Eleven looked up as the mind flayer came through the roof and headed towards her, a clawed tentacle coming out of its mouth and heading towards her when suddenly a large bang was heard and a firework exploded on its body.

"Flay this you ugly piece of shit!" Lucas yelled, throwing another firework at it, as others did from their different areas on the second floor of the mall.

"Hey asshole, over here!" Steve then yelled, throwing a firework, robin doing the same.

They continued to throw fireworks, but as time went on, the fireworks went down, until they were left with none.

The mind flayer once again approached Eleven, who screamed, terrified as Billy stood over and watched.

"No!"

Suddenly, everything froze as the mind flayer let out a screech in pain.

Eve Harrington walked in, arms up at the mind flayer, ready for one last fight.

Billy got up when seeing her, and started walking towards her, eleven quickly running off to Mike's open arms as Eve kept control of the mind flayer.

"Seven feet!" Eve cried out to Billy, making him freeze as everyone watched. Eve let out a cry as her powers faltered, trying to control the mind flayer again as her arms shook, "the-the wave. You said, you said to her that it was seven feet," Eve told him, desperately trying to get Billy Hargrove back.

The mind flayer let out a scream as Eve lost her grip. She quickly moved back a little, shooting her hands up again and snapping one of the mind flayers arms before grabbing its other with her mind, Billy was left staring at her, ready for her to continue.

"You ran to her on the beach," She tells him, him staring into her eyes as the mind flayer let out another screech in protest, "there were seagulls and... and she wore a hat with a little blue ribbon, a white dress with a blue and red flower. Yellow sandals covered in sand. She was beautiful, billy," she tells him, tears forming in her eyes as she watched Billy Hargrove crumble. She looked up at the mind flayer for a moment, pushing it back with all her power, feeling herself completely drain as she screamed and broke another one of its arms, before turning back to billy.

"She was beautiful," she repeated to him again, making him nod as tears fell from his eyes, "and you... you were happy."

Billy nodded as the mind flayer let out a large scream and knocked Eve over with one of its limbs. Eve flew back onto the ground, crying out in pain as Billy stared at her, the mind flayer fast approaching behind him, ready to kill Evangeline Harrington once and for all.

Her time was up.

But to her surprise, Billy Hargrove walked in front of her and turned towards the monster as the mind flayer roared.

She watched as the mind flayer brought out its tentacle claw to kill her, when Billy stopped it with his hands out, yelling "no!"

He yelled and yelled as he fought against the beast, it's other tentacles impaling his right side, then his left, before covering him.

Eve leaned back on her arms with her eyes wide as she stared at Billy, he sacrificed himself for her.

She watched at it left out a screech at him, him yelling back, before impaling him through the heart.

"Billy!" Eve heard Max's scream, but she couldn't drag her eyes away from the monster as it let billy go and fall to the floor.

Eve got up shakily as she stared at the monster, it killed billy, it killed heather, it killed Mrs. Driscoll, and she wouldn't let it kill anymore.

As she went to shoot her hands at it, but before she could The mind flayer let out a scream as it became weaker and weaker as the gate closed. It moved around quickly, Banging into walls and stored before falling to the ground.

It let out a weak snarl as its head fell, dead.

Eve stared at it in shock before hearing a spluttering in front of her. She looked down to see Max running to Billy, calling his name out as she shook his shoulders. Eve walked next to his body and to Max's side as billy pushed out a weak, "I'm sorry."

"Billy, Billy please!" Max cried as she shook her brothers shoulders, "billy wake up, billy get up, please..."

She stopped and let out a large cry as she cried his name again.

Eve put her arms around Max, who collapsed into them, crying heavily as she repeated his name, unable to believe he was dead.

"It's okay, it's okay," Eve cooed as she held max close, letting the girl cry as she spared a glance at Mike and El, the two holding each other close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1K 42
Different Eddie Munson x fem reader.. aka y/n :) Please vote and make requests!! All rights for the characters belong to Stranger Things and the Duff...
35.3K 1.3K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler
22.2K 447 19
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE! "Young lovers with their legs tied up in knots" [SEASON THREE-FIVE] mike wheeler x fem!oc
8.2K 180 30
──⠀Ϋͺ β™‘ Ϋ« 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡: You never thought you'd find love until, you met him. Max mayfield, he was everything you wanted in a guy. 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝖬𝖺�...