SIX: DIG DUG

Chapter 6: Dig Dug

"It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you, There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do."

•

"Steve we both need plans, and urgently," Eve says as she sat with her brother in their kitchen, "I mean, we both need to win our women back... well your woman back, i didn't have a woman in the first place."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, E. I've seen the way you look at eachother," Steve says with a knowing smile. Eve looks down at the floor as a blush appears on her cheeks, "trust me. I'm the love doctor."

"I'm not gonna trust you- I mean, you just called yourself the love doctor," Eve says with a little chuckle, "but i do need a plan."

"Alright," Steve says, "Leave this to the love doctor."

"Stop calling yourself that!"

-

It was an our later and Eve was in her room doodling instead of studying for a test she had soon when Steve suddenly burst through the door.

"I know exactly what to do," Steve says as Eve jumps and looks over at him. He throws a jacket at her that she luckily catches and shoes that hit her on the head, "come on!"

"Ouch! Steve!" She shouts as she staggered back. Steve laughs and starts to leave, Eve shrugs on the jacket quickly and runs after him with the shoes in hand.

She runs down the stairs as Steve opens the door and stupidly tries to put her shoes on as she's walking.

"Steve slow down!" Eve shouts as she gets one shoe on. She finally gets the other on and runs into the car just as Steve pulls away, a wide smile on his lips.

"What's the plan?" She asks as the two get into his car. She wanted to solve the problem with Max, she just didn't know how. Her breath was heavy from that commotion and a glare was on her face thanks to the shoe that'd hit her in the face.

"Talking to her."

"Uh... steve I don't know..." Eve starts, seeing Steve turn off of the driveway in the opposite direction to Max's house, "and you're not even going the right way."

"Come on, where do your loser friends always go when you have free time?" Steve asks her.

"The arcade?" Eve asks.

"Yup, So that's where you talk."

-

Everything was in place, Eve was waiting in the back room thanks to Keith helping her with the plan - mostly because she was Steve Harrington's sister - but that's besides the point.