FIFTEEN:FLAYED

Chapter Fifteen: flayed
"Shout at the devil."

A/NEnjoy this torture x

A/N
Enjoy this torture x

-

Ten minutes later and everyone was sat listening to Eve, the girl hadn't stopped crying, terrified for what was coming next.

"He said- he said that he was building something," She told them, he'd voice still rushed and panicked, "and that it was all for me.

"Building something..." Max mumbled, thinking about the words, "is he talking about the flayed?"

"He must be," Nancy says, staring at Eve in concern.

"So he's building an army, just like we thought," Lucas said to them as he paced the small area slowly.

"Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread," He says as he sits next to Eleven.

"He's building it to stop Eve," Will says to them with wide eyes.

"Not just me," Eve stressed to them, "he said eleven. He said her name. She closed the gate on him, he's pissed!"

"Oh," Eleven breathed out, becoming even more scared by the situation.

"The mindflayer knows Eve is the only one who can stop him, and Eleven is the only one with the power to close the gate," Mike says to them all, "so he wants to get rid of Eve to make him unstoppable, then get rid of El to stop her from closing him and ending it."

"If they're out of the way, it's game over," Lucas says to them.

"He also said..." Eve stopped for a second, catching her breath as she leaned further into the couch next to Max, "he was gonna kill all of you."

"Yeah, well, that's nice." Max said sarcastically.

They sat in silence for a moment, everyone thinking about Eve'a words, when Nancy heard something. She walked forward, curiosity peaking as she walked to the window, hearing a screeching noise.

"Do you guys hear that?" Nancy whispers to them, making Eve's heart drop. It said he could see her now. They all could. What if he's come to kill her and the others?

"It's just the fireworks," Johnathan tries to calm the group, but they could all hear that he wasn't reassuring anyone, not even himself. They were all scared.

"Billy," Nancy addresses, turning to Eve, "when he told you this, it was here in this room?" She asks her. Eve nodded her head slowly, when suddenly the roller coaster feeling came.