Bound and Broken

By MindlessScripter

I've never met anyone like her. She's way too different from all the girls that I've encountered. She's so se... More

Bound and Broken
Prologue
Bound One
Broken Two
Bound Three
Broken Four
Bound Five
Broken Six
Bound Seven
Broken Eight
Bound Nine
Broken Ten
Bound Eleven
Broken Twelve
Bound Thirteen
Broken Fourteen
Bound Fifteen
Broken Sixteen
Bound Seventeen
Broken Eighteen
Bound Nineteen
Broken Twenty
Bound Twenty-One
Broken Twenty-Two
Bound Twenty-Three
Broken Twenty-Four
Bound Twenty-Five
Broken Twenty-Six
Bound Twenty-Seven
Bound Twenty-Nine
Broken Thirty

Broken Twenty-Eight

103 6 2
By MindlessScripter

Nagising ako ng mabigat ang ulo at masakit ang katawan. Ni hindi ko nga maidilat ang mga mata ko, gawa ng sinag ng araw.

Bakit ba ang sakit ng katawan ko? Pati na ng ulo ko..?

Binago ko ang posisyon ko ng patalikod mula sa araw, para mabuksan ko ang mga mata ko.

Pagkadilat ko ay agad na bumungad sa akin ang makalat na sahig ng kwarto. Pero hindi basura ang nakakalat, kundi mga damit.

Napakunot ang noo ko sa nakita ko. Iniikot ko pa ang tingin ko sa buong kwarto at doon ko napagtanto na wala ako sa apartment ni Vince.

Sandali, nasaan ako?  Bigla namang lumaki ang mga mata ko sa naisip ko. Oh no.. Please.. No. Panaginip lang to diba? Wala naman talagang...

Agad naman akong napabalikwas ng bangon ng maalala ko ang nangyari, kagabi.

Napalingon ako sa tabi ko at doon, nakita ko siyang mahimbing na natutulog. Hindi.. Hindi pwede to..

Napatakip na lang ako ng bibig ko upang hindi ako maka-gawa ng ingay o maka-sigaw.

Nakita kong nakasampay ang mga damit ko sa upuan na pinagpatungan ko nito kagabi. Dali-dali akong nagbihis at agad na umalis sa bahay na yun. Kailangan ko ng umalis dito.. Bago pa siya magising.

Nag-para at sumakay na ako sa taxi upang makauwi na. Sigurado akong tatanungin ako ni Vince kung saan ako galing. Baka hindi lang tanungin..

Bigla naman akong napahawak sa braso ko. Lalong lumala yung sugat ko doon. Parang natamaan, na hindi ko maintindihan. Napakasakit nito..

Bakit... Bakit ko pa siya hinayaan? Bakit ko ginawa yun? Sana hindi na lang ako pumayag na sumama sa kanya.

Unti-unti ng tumulo ang mga luha mula sa mga mata ko. Bakit ba ako umiiyak? Naguguluhan na talaga ako.

Ano na lang ang sasabihin ni Vince, pag nalaman niya to? Si Vince..

Naramdaman ko naman ang biglang pagbilis ng tibok ng puso ko. Hindi pwede to.. Ayoko na.. Hindi ko na kakayanin to.

Gulong-gulo na ang isipan ko. Pero may isang bagay na kahit papaano ay sigurado ako.

Yun ay.. Hindi ko na siya mahal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, the place was quiet. Too quiet.

It's only 10:54. Where are they? Where's Vince?

I was shocked when I heard something shattered from Vince's office.

What was that?

"Will you stop, that?" I heard a voice. Her voice.

She's here again. Why? For what reason? What is she to Vince, anyway?

As much as I wanna leave, well.. I can't. I can't seem to move and I don't know why.

"This is bullshit. You're crazy. Can you just go and leave me be?" He said in an unpleasant tone.

What are they talking about?

"I'm not crazy, Vince. This thing isn't about me, it's about her. And I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for you. For your own good!" She explained.

Instead of turning and leaving, I headed north, straight to the door. I stopped when I was only a few meters away. I saw that they left the door, opened.

What is this for? To let the people in this house, know about their argument? Psh.

"I don't wanna hear about this, anymore, Eunice. Stop it, okay? And please, go. The door is that way."

"No! You don't know her at all!"

"What? And who knows her, better? You?"

"I did my research! She's sick! Crazy, even! Don't you know that? You're a doctor and you didn't even see it in her?!"

Wait.. Are they arguing.. About me?

"She's nothing like what's written on that paper. She's just a girl. A sweet and kind-hearted girl. And, also Kate's friend. Those papers and statements are just frauds. A big fake."

Papers? She did.. What?

"Ugh! Why won't you listen to me?!" She screamed. What's her problem?

"Because you're lying. You don't know her, Eunice. So stop it before I drag you out of my house. I know her, very well. She's not like that and she'll never be."

My heart melted when I heard what he said. He's trying to protect me.. In a way.

"She's not what you think she is, Vince!" I heard her shout at the top of her lungs. Ugh. Where is she going with this? I mean, what's in it for her, anyway?

"This is non of your business Eunice! Kung pwede lang umalis ka na, I don't care what you found out about her." I heard him scream.

I guess they have no idea that I'm standing right here, listening to them. I know it's wrong but I'm involved here and I need to know.

"Sa tingin mo ba hindi ko alam? The way you say her name, the way you looked at her at the ball, the way you describe her.. You're in love with her for pete's sake! I can see it in your eyes Vince, don't try and deny it! Your words.. Your actions, it says it all right there.. You've fallen for her." I bit my lower lip, restraining myself from making a noise.

He loves me? Is this true?

It took a while before I heard him sigh.

"Can you please just leave? Marami pa akong trabahong gagawin. Ayoko ng pag-usapan pa to." I slowly leaned closer and peeked at the slightly opened door.

I saw how trashed the room was. Papers all over the floor, shattered glass, Disarranged and scattered paintings everywhere. What happened, here? Why is the room, such a mess?

Then I saw them.. I saw Her. What is she doing here? Sharing lies to him or flirting with him?

"I'm not going to leave until you tell me what you really feel about her. I know she's your patient, But hell to that, she lives here with you and who knows what you guys are doing. So tell me Vince! Is this true or not? Are you in love with her, yes or no?!" There was silence. After that, I saw her slammed both of her hands on the table, as a sign of impatience. "What? What do you feel for her? WHAT?!" I was startled by her loud shrieking scream.

I saw him... He scowled at her and he shouted those words, that sentence I never thought he would say.

"Fvck it Eunice! I don't love her! I never did and I never will! Lahat ng nakita mo, lahat ng 'yon, puro awa lang! Awang-awa ako sa kanya, kaya ko nagawa lahat 'yon! Ni hindi ko siya gusto." He sighed "Ngayon, nakuha mo na ang sagot na gusto mo, umalis ka na. Please." He sat down on his recliner and massaged his temple.

I don't know how to distinguish what I feel right now but.. I felt like the wall I built around myself, those nights that I struggled physical and emotional pain just to test myself, my hopes and my efforts... They all went to waste.

My heart was once again, shattered.

All his words, everything he did, was all just because he pitied me. Ha-ha.. I should really stop telling people, all my secrets. I'm starting to become an open book again.

I knew it.. I knew but I still chose to risk myself. I guess I never learned.

Tears started pouring down my cheeks. He's just like all of them... My feet are glued to the ground and I can't seem to move them.

Why did I ever think, he was different? Why did I try? Why did I risked something that I wasn't sure of winning back? I thought it was worth it.

Yeah.. I thought.

I saw her walk towards him and leaned forward. My eyes widened as I saw her kissed him. Then she smiled.

I can't breathe.. I can't take this, anymore.. It's just too much.

Everything came back in a flash. All the memories of the past.. Wow.. It was just like what happened between me and Andrew, Five years ago. History does repeat itself. It hurts to think about those memories.. Knowing they'll never be the same again.

Suddenly my head started to hurt and my sight became blurry.

"Thank you, now I'm relieved. Pwede mo ba akong ihatid sa labas? Tita Elise and I will meet, today for the contract signing, that has your company, written all over it." He nodded.

I didn't hear what they said. I feel like my blood is making it's way up to my head.

They walked towards the door and I'm still standing, there, feeling really dizzy and dumbfounded by what I've heard and what I saw.

The next thing I knew was the door opened and he was standing in front of me. His eyes widened. His jaw clenched as if he was mad. I looked down and saw how his fist formed into a rock.

And there she was, standing next to him and clinging onto his arm like a child to it's mother. I just can't stand her.

It took a while before he said something.

"Sabrina.." He finally found his voice, and as if on cue, everything went black and all I heard was his voice calling out my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vince

I quickly grabbed her waist and prevented her body from hitting the floor. She has a fever. Her skin is piping hot and she's shaking.

Sabrina.. What have you been doing? Why do you seem so delicate? I shook my head at the thought.

"Sir."

"Jack, please take Ms. Fuentes down to the parking lot and call Doctor Flynn."

"Yes, Sir. Ms. Fuentes." He said.

"What? You said, you'll walk me down?"

"I have more important things to attend to, Eunice. Good bye and take care." I turned from them and headed upstairs, to her room.

I placed her down, gently onto her bed. I also asked Mary to change her clothes so that she'd be comfortable.

I don't know what else to do..

I was pacing back and forth when Doctor Flynn, arrived.

"Flynn. She's in there." I saw him smirk.

"Jeez, calm down, Vince. You look like a husband who has her wife, giving birth to a baby." He shooked his head while laughing before going in her room.

After a few minutes, he came out.

"So? How is she?"

"She's pregnant."

"WHAT?!"

He then began to laugh like there was no tomorrow. Okay, seriously? Is he a real doctor?

"I'm just kidding. Chill, dude! She's fine. She collapsed due to over fatigue and she looks like she got caught in the rain, causing her fever. I left the medicine on the table, she must take it after every meal until her fever goes down. I also took a look at the wound on her arm and it looked sore and a a bit swelling, but not to worry, cause it's fine. I got it covered." Now he's acting like one.

Well, that's good news. I can finally breathe.

"Hey, I'm serious. She'll be fine. Nothing severe, that's what I'm sure of. She'll wake up, soon. Just, relax." He patted my shoulder, reassuring me.

I nodded in response. I just can't stand not being worried about this.. About her.

"I must be off, call me when you need help." After that he left. Leaving me, thinking about what happened a while ago.

She heard everything.. What will she make of this?

I went back to her room and sat down beside her. She looks so calm and fragile..

I don't know how to tell her, everything. I know she's hurt. I can see it on her face. Her expression when she heard everything.. When she saw us.

I heard a slight moan and I felt her move a bit. I think she's waking up.

"Hey.. How are you feeling?" She looked away before answering me.

"I'm fine." She said in a hard and straight tone.

"Listen, I just--"

"No, you listen." She cut me off even before I could start my sentence. She sit up straight and looked me in the eyes. Her expression was dark and I know why. "Let's get things straight. We are just strangers to each other. I have lived here for a month now and we've became friends. JUST friends. But.. You've become so annoying, that you are inter-fearing with my life. You're acting like a jealous boyfriend or a strict dad. So here's the point, you shouldn't be doing that. In fact, don't talk to me unless it's reasonable or important, don't ask me where I'm going and where I'll be coz it's non of your business. And lastly, stay away from me as much as possible.. And if you can't, I will."

In short, she wants me out of her life.

"Remember, I'm staying here because Kate asked me to, or rather forced me to. I just want us to live like two civilized people living in one roof." She smirked. "You're just my best friend's cousin Mr. De Silva and believe it or not... You don't know me at all, Ha-ha." She shook her head and initiated a fake laugh.

I already saw this coming. I don't want to inflict more pain to her.

 "Now, if you would be so kind to just leave me alone and let me be. I believe I need some rest."

"Of course." I nodded in response before leaving her.

But before I could even walk away from that door, I heard her cry.. Her screams and tantrums.

"I'm so sorry, Sabrina.. I didn't mean to hurt you." I said before heading to my study room.

NOTE: Please share your thoughts about the story for every update. Your reactions are highly appreciated! Thanks. 

P.S. I'm open for any comments, suggestions or violent reactions.

-Scripter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 3.1K 4
"ဘယ်သူကမှ သူရဲကောင်းအဖြစ်မွေးဖွားလာတာမဟုတ်ဘူး သူရဲကောင်းတစ်ယောက်၊ ခေါင်းဆောင်ကောင်းတစ်ယောက်ဖြစ်ဖို့ဆိုတာ ပင်ကိုယ်အရည်အသွေးနဲ့ ကိုယ်တိုင်လုပ်ယူထားတဲ...
478K 11.4K 88
"ပူတင်းလေးကဘာလဲ" "ကိုကို့အပိုင်" "ကိုကိုတို့ကရောဘာလဲ " "မောင်နှမ" "ဟာ..."
2.5M 156K 100
လူတိုင်းပါးစပ်ဖျားမှ ဇမ်းဆိုတဲ့ကောင်က အပေအတေကောင်လို့သမုတ်လဲ သူတို့သတ်မှတ်ချက်အတိုင်းသွားပါစေ.....ကိုယ့်ထမင်းကိုယ်စားပြီး သူများစကားတွေကိုထိုင်ခံစားန...
180K 24.4K 118
ဘာသာပြန်သူ - စွဲညို့အသင်း။ တစ်ဦးတည်း ပြန်ဆိုခြင်း မဟုတ်ပါ။ ရုတ်တရက်ကြီး ABO လောကကို ကူးပြောင်းလာတဲ့ ပရိုကစားသမားလေး အကြောင်း ဖြစ်ပြီးတော့ ဖယ်ရိုမုန်...