Impress You (Neji X Reader)

Door Tiateeny20

You want to impress your crush that you are stronger than yesterday. But what will you do when your rival is... Meer

In the past
In the past 2
Ten years later.......
Here I come.
Go the Distance
One Class at a time
Non-Stop
Let's go even farther.
It ends here.
This is not happening
Tie?!
Between mother and I
Sharing with the competition
Food Fight
Miracle
Author Note
Training.......HARD!
Pain
The truth about your father
Impress and Love
A Thousand Years
Author Note

Annoucement!

2K 42 4
Door Tiateeny20

This work has been submitted into the Naruto Watty Awards, along with In love with a criminal!

So please go to their account where there's a work that will explain how to vote and another on the submissions where you vote! Impress you will be in the General Naruto Category and In love with a criminal will be in the Akatsuki Category. Don't forget to vote for other's work in the other categories as well!

And thank you so much for more than 1K votes on this work!! Thank you for the love and support, I am doing BTS works right now, but will be sure to get back to anime works!! !

THANK YOU!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.1K 595 25
Naruto Uzumaki and his girlfriend had the perfect life together. What's not to love about a life that's purposeful, successful, and full of love? He'...
1.6K 73 28
It's normal day of class until Iruka sensei decides to plan a huge project for the end of the school year. He calls it the "30 day project". Everyone...
115K 1.8K 15
You transfer to a new school and meet Naruto, you guys become very close friends and without knowing it,.. You two become more than friends. PLOT TW...
308K 7.1K 26
"You should do it he won't see your face and its once in a life time" What would you do to grab your crush attention?