The Cyber Force

By FullerK75

After An Accident On A Mission. Ezra Was Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Force Into Exile. But He's Wasn't The... More

Forming An Alliance
Aftermath
Midnight Underground Club
Back Stories
Warfare
The Pit
Hera Thinks Twice
You Wouldn't Understand
The Broken Law
Power Of The Energy Blades
Old Friends Reunite
Jungle Sizes Trouble
Public Enemies Number One
Rainy Night
Ezra's Powers
Train Station Showdown
Purple Cyber Force
Cyber Motorcycle Chase
Operation: Blacklight
Showdown At The Waterfalls
Identities Revealed
Super Laser Cannons
Return Of The Pit Part 1
Return Of The Pit Part 2
Return Of The Pit Part 3
Neon Maximum Prison
Prison Break
Crash Landing
Distraction To Yavin 4
New Weapons
Power Cell
Dangerous Cyborg
Neon's First National Bank
The New Blade
Solo Space Battle
Battle For The New World
Mandalorian Meeting
Mandalore Blockade
Discovering Something New
Supply Lines To The Capitol
Battle For Sundari Part 1
Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)
The Flaming Suns
The Cyber Pirate's
Renegade Squad
Abandonment
Ancient Discovery
New Mandalore
Dishonorable Warrior
Mandalorian Race 5000
Spys And Winners
Project Pink Phantom Part 1
Project Pink Phantom Part 2
Saving Twi'leks
The Siege Of Hoth
Bringing Down The Shield
The Hatching
Legendary Dragon
Assault On The Lothal Blockade

Neon City

15.1K 96 19
By FullerK75

1 Year Later
Hera pov.
It Has Been Over A Year Since Ezra Was Kicked Out Of The Rebellion. Things Have Been Go Better After He Left. But Then Things Started To Get Worse. A New Mysterious Group Has Been Attacking The Empire And The Rebellion. They Been Taken Our Cargo And Killing Our Troops. So Every Rebel And Imperial Are On High Alert To Protect Their Cargo.

Me And The Crew Were On Our Way To The Comman Center For Our Next Assignment. We Arrived and Mon Mothma Gave Us Our Next Assignment. Captain Syndulla. You And Your Team Will Be Heading Towards This Planet. She Press A Button And The Planet Pop Up. What Kind Of Planet Is This? I Never Seen It? Sabine Ask.

It's Called Neon. A Colorful Planet With A Neon City. I Need You To Go There And Pick Up A Secret Imperial Chip Being Ship From There To A Secret Imperial Base. I Need You To Move Fast And Get It. You Can Count On Us Senator. I Said And We Left.

10 Minutes Later
We Came Out Of Hyperspace Over The Planet Neon.

Wow It's Beautiful. Sabine said. Well Let's See What Else This Planet Has To Offer. I said And Went Towards The Planet Surface. As I Flew Through The Clouds. We Saw A City And It Beautiful.

Neon City. This Is The City That Mon Mothma Was Talking about. This Place Is Huge. Zeb said. And So Colorful. Why Couldn't I Have Been Born In A Place Like This. Sabine said.

Ok We're Not Here To Look At The City Sites. We Have A Mission To Do. I Said And Landed The Ship In A Hanger. We Left And Started Searching For The Empire.

How Can A Place Like This Have This Many Colors? Even The Water Is Colorful. Well Sabine While We Were In Hyperspace. I Did Some Research and Found Out Why The Planet Is Called Neon.

It's Because This Planet Is A Night Time Planet. So No Day Light. But Because Of The Color Of The Sky. People Decided To Build A Huge City Here and Made it Even More Colorful. And That How Neon Was Born.

Ok Hera. Glad You Did Your Research On This Planet. Sabine said. Yeah But Did You Also Research On How To Find Where The Empire Is Meeting At? I Mean This City Is Huge. Zeb Said Complaining.

No But I Did Some Research On The Rough Parts Of The City. Come On. I Said And We Walk In The Direction I Was Talking about.

5 Minutes Later.
We Reach The Spot I Was Talking About And We Saw Stormtroopers And Imperial Officers. We Hid Behind A Corner And Listen On Their Conversation. Commander Make Sure This Chip Makes It To The Transport.

The Imperial Officer Said And Handed The Stormtrooper Commander The Chip. Yes Sir. You Heard Him Men. Let's Move Out. The Troopers and The Officers Went Their Separate Ways And It Was Time To Attack.

Ok On My Single We Attack. But Before I Give The Signal. 3 Figures Jump Out Of The Shadows And Landed In Front Of Stormtroopers.

LOOK IT'S THE CYBER FORCE!!! BLAST THEM!!! The Stormtrooper Commander yelled As He And His Men Started Shooting. The Three Guys Started Shooting Back And Were Dodging The Stormtroopers Shots.

The One In Black And Purple Was Blasting Troopers From Right To Left. The One In The White Was Taking The Stormtroopers Head On. He Was Running Towards Them And Stabbing Them With Some Kind Of Daggers.

And The Last One In Green Was Killing The Stormtroopers With Some Kind Of Green Blaster. It Would Go Straight Through The Stormtroopers Armor And Hit Another. Killing Them Instantly.

Who Are These Guys? Zeb Ask. I Don't Know Zeb. But They're Amazing. Kanan Said. Well The Stormtrooper Commander Yelled Out The Cyber Force. So That's Who They Are. Sabine Said And We Continue Watching The Fight.

Once They Finish Off The Last Stormtrooper. The One In Purple Grabs The Chip and Walks To His Friends. Got The Chip. Let's Move. He Said But I Stop him. Hold It Right There. I Said As Me And The Others Came From Behind The Corner.

They Look At Us And Pulled Out There Blasters. REBELS!!! DESTROYED THEM!!! White One Yelled And They Started Shooting At Us. We Duck For Cover While Kanan Pulled Out His Lightsaber And Started Deflecting.

JEDI!!! GUYS LET'S PULLED BACK!!! The Green One Order And They Took Off. We Have To Chase After Them. Sabine Subjected. Right We Can Cut Them Off At The Corner Up Ahead. Let's Move. I Ordered As We Ran After Them.

They Were Fast. They Were Even Firing Back At Us. Whatever Kind Of Training Did These Guys Ever Received? They Were Good. Ok Kanan And Sabine Cut Them Off. Right. They Said And Ran Down Another Alleyway.

Me And Zeb Still Chase After Them. The One In White Started Throwing His Daggers At Us. Me And Zeb Did Our Best To Dodge But One Cut My Arm. They're Going To Pay For That. We Kelp Chasing Them Until They Were Block Off By Kanan And Sabine. They Stop And Look At Both Sides Of The Alley And Realize That They Were Trap.

Now I'm Going To Ask Nicely. Hand Over That Chip Before This Gets Ugly. I Said As We Pointed Our Blasters Them And They Pointed Theirs Back. We Started Walking Towards Them Until Two Figures In Black Landed In Front Of Them.

No Captain Syndulla. I Suggest You And Your Team Surrender Before This Gets Ugly For You. The Male Said. Who Are You And How Do You Know My Name? I Ask. Wouldn't You Like To Know. But Unfortunately We Don't Have Time For A History Lesson. The Female Said.

OH YEAH!!! WELL TAKE THIS!!! Zeb Yelled And Ran Straight Towards Them With His Bow Rifle. Once Zeb Got Close Enough.

The Male Pulled Out A Blade And Cut His Bow Rifle In Half. WHAT??? NO THAT IMPOSSIBLE!!! Not Impossible For Me. But Here Something Else For You. The Male Made A Fist And Punch Zeb. Sending Him Flying And He Crash Into Some Boxes.

Sabine Went Straight for The Woman As Woman Stood There. Sabine Started Punching Her But Her Punches Weren't Making Contact. They Were Going Right Through Her. Sabine Stop And Was In Shock. She Couldn't Believe What Happening. Hahahaha What's Wrong Mandalorian? Can't Punch What you See?

Let Me Show How It Done. She Started Punching Sabine Back And Sabine Couldn't Keep Up. She Was Quick As Lightning. She Made The Final Bow And Sabine Was The Next One To Go Down.

Kanan Was About To Move. But The Man Move Faster Then Him And Grab Him By The Neck. He Then Use His
Other Hand To Grab Kanan's Lightsaber. Kanan Jarrus. The Jedi Knight. If You Were A Real Jedi Knight. You Should Have Felt Me Coming.

But You Didn't. I'll Being Holding On To This For Now On. He Place Kanan's Lightsaber In His Jacket And Through Kanan Through A Wall. Kanan Was Down And Out.

The Male Walk Back To The Others And Look At Me. Well Captain Syndulla. Looks Like Your Whole Entire Team Is Down. I Would Attack You Next. But I'll Let You Go This Time. But Here's A Warning Before You Leave.

Never Return to Neon City If You Know What's Good For You And Your Rebellion. He Said. I Was Too Scared To Even Reply Back To His Warning. That's What I Thought. Let's Go. The Female Drop A Bomb On The Ground And Smoke Started Coming Out.

I Couldn't See Anything And It A Few Moments For The Smoke To Cleared. They Were Gone. What In The Galaxy Did I Just Withness. They Took Down My Whole Entire Team Down With Me Still Left Standing. This City Isn't What's it's Crack Up To Be.

Now There's A New Group Out There And They Both Hate The Empire And The Rebellion. I Can Careless About The Empire But Rebellion Is In Serious Trouble. We Have No Idea What We Are Dealing With.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 668 19
see what happens when ezra get kicked out of the rebellion I don't own star wars rebels. this is my first fan fic let me know what you think of it
158K 1.5K 37
Ezra And Sabine Were Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Go To Clan Wren. They Get Married And Start Their Own Clan.
88.6K 1.6K 36
After the Ghost crew got captured on a mission, the Empire won't put up with them anymore, so they are frozen in carbonite. Four years pass of being...
10K 151 8
Genderbent Ezra and Sabine and Sabezra fanfiction. Esther Bridger, or Esty, has always been the special one on Lothal even after her foster parents w...