Enchanted: Phoenix Arise

By pigrabbit_09

In the world where some things can't be explain were into Ares' life. The curse that he didn't wish to have i... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Encounter
New Moon
Clash
Shield of Sirius
Implosion
Repudiation
Sirius
The Master's Conclave
Bound To You
Hush
Concatenate
Moonflower
Silence
Bond
Perfidious
Retribution
Minion of the Night
Incertitude
Moon and Stars
The End and The Beginning
Redemption
Snazzy
Erratic
That's Not Me
The Hybrid
Refutation
You're My Remedy
Divine Flame
Divine Judgement
Sacred Beasts
Take Over
Clinch
Deceived By Love
Forewarn
Into The Slumber
Sun and Moon
Rumour Has It
Yin Yang
Blood Poison
Eternal Darkness
Phoenix
Freedom
Epilogue

Flames of Desire

295 26 2
By pigrabbit_09

Ares' POV

I didn't expect that my mother will betray me. She used her time ability to stop us and let Eli sacrificed himself just to save this world. I went into rampage after mother's time ability stopped. I saw Eli flew up and destroyed the eternal darkness forever with his power. The rays of sun finally come back in this world but Eli will not come back to me anymore.

When the power of Eli and the Phoenix showered in this world, the city slowly turned back to how it was like nothing happened. Humans were revived and we found ourselves back outside Garreth's mansion. My twins turned back into a baby and I ran away into the depths of the forest. I punched and kicked the trees as I tried to let go of my anger but it won't.

I hate Eli for being so concerned about this world. He's exaggerating the future and leave me alone.

I ran away home just to ease myself from pain and went back to the undercave where the pack's home was. I stayed the undercave for almost a month, without eating and drinking water but my power compensate my nutritional deficiency.

"I know I will find you here."

I heard Hailey's voice and Selene is with her. I ignored them as they wnet inside and sae their surprised faces.

"Are you living here instead with your children?" Hailey asked me.

I didn't answer and he hit my head. I snarled as if Hailey will be frightened.

"Mind your own business!"

I made the cave as my home. I live simple and everything is manual. Selene fixed the cave with her powers and even put some greens inside it. I still ignored them while Hailey was ranting about me running away.

"You're acting like this because of what happened to Quinn?" Hailey asked me.

I stopped when I heard Eli's true name. It suddenly gave me pain in my heart.

"Don't mention that name in front of me." I scolded her.

"Duh! As if you despise him. You're mad because Quinn decided selflessly. Look at the world today, Ares. It's back to how it used to be. It's bright, trees were lively, animals were running free except you." She said.

I noticed that Selene didn't say a thing since she came in. She just listened and looked at me.

"Come on Ares. Quinn didn't sacrifice himself for nothing."

I grabbed her shirt and shouted at her.

"So, who should I blame? You?"

Hailey smirked at me and she pulled out my hand.

"You're too selfish. I didn't expect that my brother think this way." She answered and pushed me away. "I understand Quinn's decision. He's doing it for your children but what you're doing right now is not giving him a favor to take care of yor children which he love the most."

I don't want to hear anything about the sacrifice, the events during the eternal darkness, the rants and especially how selfish I am. It's because all I wanted is for us to be a family. I love Quinn so much and my children but it's painful to accept that I'm alone again, leaving me behind.

"If you think that Quinn left you then think again. He never leave us as Nigel touched me the other day, I saw Quinn in the future." Hailey said.

I stunned when I heard what Hailey said. I grabbed her shirt again and asked.

"Are you certain about it? Are you sure Quinn will come back to us?"

"Duh! You better confront this thing to you son, not to me." She answered.

I transformed into a wolf and ran but Hailey tripped me using her air element.

"Stupid!" She said and punched me on my face. "You're planning to run back to the city in that form? People might see you in daylight!"

She was pissed and walked away. Selene assisted me and smiled at me.

"Ares, we don't know when Quinn will come back to us but your son showed us that he's back in the near future." She said and I reverted back to my human form. Selene used her magic to clothe me and we went out.

It was a long drive back to the city and I was excited about the news. I want to see it for myself about the future.

When we arrived at Garreth's mansion, I saw my pack welcome me. They were happy that I am back especially my friends. They teased me on how I look. Yes, I never shaved, never had a good bath, and I stink.

"I thought you'll be forever a caveman." Dixon teased me and I smack his head with my fist.

"Welcome back, Alpha." Largo greeted me and gave me a hug.

My pack were happy to see me and I noticed that Czar wasn't around.

"Where is Czar?" I asked.

"He's playing with you children." Largo answered.

I went inside the mansion headed directly to my children's room. I saw Czar was playing with the kids with peeka-boo!

"Is that you Ares? You look a caveman." Czar said.

I ignored him and went directly to Nigel. I was excited to see the future but Nigel cried when he saw me. Czar took him out from the crib and calmed him.

"Geez, you better groom yourself dude. Your son was afraid of you." Czar said.

I looked at the mirror and I really looked like a caveman. I went inside the bathroom and took a bath, shave, and groomed myself. I looked like a human now just like before.

After I took a bath, I got pissed because Nigel was already asleep. I glared at Czar but he ignored me.

"Don't bother the kids. They might use their powers unintentionally if you scare them." He warned me.

I never knew about it because I was away for almost a month. It's my fault that I left them and became self-centered.

We went out from the room and headed downstairs. Selene, Hailey, my friends and the pack were outside, grilling some meat. I noticed that Quinn's parents weren't around and also Garreth. My mother isn't around too.

"Where are they?" I asked Czar.

"Who?"

"Quinn's parents and Garreth." I answered.

"They went to Garreth's company. Sir Gilbert is the new CEO and they're having a meeting." Czar said as we went out from the mansion.

The pack were happy, grilling those meat, and Hailey started the crazy things. Selene laughed at Hailey's corny jokes. They noticed us and Czar took a piece of meet from the grill.

"Wooh! Our Alpha." Dixon greeted me and put his arm on my shoulders. "Do you want a fight?"

"Come on, I'm not in the mood for that."

"Ohh! Our Alpha became weak now. I don't know how weak he is right now." Dixon provoked me and I glared at him.

"Don't provoke me Dixon."

He hit my back with his hand and I'm kind of annoyed but Hailey initiated the fight when she kicked me. I was thrown a few meters away from the group and still had my composure. She really pissed me off.

I ran and decided to fight back. Hailey can manipulate air and I'm ready when she tripped me through it. I jumped and gave her a punch but she caught my fist.

"It looks like we need to replace our Alpha." She said.

I got annoyed on what she said. She even smirked at me and slammed me on the ground and blow some wind on my face. I stood up right away and kick but she dodge. I tripped when she manipulate the air and she used shockwave. I almost got hit and paralyzed. Gladly I recovered my stance and dodge before her attack.

"Wooh! This is getting intense." Largo said.

Hailey is too persistent to take me down and dethroned me as the Alpha of the pack. I was pissed so I used magic. Hailey grinned at me and transformed into her sacred beast form. She flew up high and summoned thousand of wind arrows. I used my earth armor mode and cast a magic barrier. She fired the arrows and all of it were blocked.

"Do you think you can penetrate my barrier?" I asked her.

"Who says that I'm going to penetrate?" She asked me back.

Out of the blue, the wind arrows appeared inside the magic barrier and it attacked me. That pushed me back and was lucky that I draw out my shields right away to protect myself.

"I almost got him." Hailey said.

She summoned a tornado and surrounded me. I can't escape and the diameter of the tornado slowly became small. The wind cuts through my armor and I got now choice but to give her own medicine.

"Reflect Shield."

The tornado was destroyed but the wind relfected to Hailey and hit her.

"That's cheating!" She complained.

"Who says I'm cheating?" I asked her.

Because she pissed me, I used Rock Tomb on her. A large boulder fell under her and trapped her. She was wanted to break free but my Rock Tomb is solid. No one escape from it unless he or she is powerful enough to break it.

I leave her in the Rock Tomb and reverted back my magic.

"Hey! Take me out of here! You won already!" She shouted but I ignored.

Some of the pack wanted to help her but I glared at them. They stopped and went back to the group leaving Hailey behind.

"Don't be harsh on her, Ares." Selene said.

"She started it so I'm giving what she wants."

She didn't convince me and respected my decision. I took a piece of meat and eat it while Selene helped Hailey to break free from my magic.

They were celebrating because I came home and it serves as a welcome back party for me. Though they enjoyed the party, I kept on thinking about the future. Suddenly, I heared Nigel's cry and I ran right away to the children's room. He was crying and I took him out of the crib. Zehra was sound asleep and wasn't disturbed by Nigel's cry. I rocked him on my arms but he kept on crying. I don't know what he wants until Selene came in.

"He's hungry." She said and took the milk bottle. She gave it to me and I fed Nigel.

Nigel stopped crying and drink the milk. He's hungry and I was surprised that he drank all the milk in two minutes. That was fast and the milk was plenty before I fed it to him.

"Nigel has a big appetite and so as Zehra." Selene said.

"Is it because of their power?" I asked.

"Probably... but these kids are extraordinary. They unintentionally used their magic when they're happy." Selene answered.

I looked at Nigel and he cried. Selene gave me another bottle and I fed it to Nigel. He really has a big appetite.

After Nigel drank three bottles of milk, he smiled and became happy. He looked at me and touched my face then vision popped out.

I saw Quinn in a house and he's with me and the kids too. When I looked at the kids, they're already big, around ten years old. We were happy and living together in our own house. The vision shifted and I saw myself and Quinn on bed, having sex...

What?!

I pulled Nigel's hand because I was surprised by the vision. Don't tell me that Nigel caught us mating. This child is such a pervert!

"What happened? Did he showed you the future?" Selene asked.

"Ye...yes!" I stuttered because it caught me off guard when the vision shifted into a liveshow.

"Did you see Master Sirius?" She asked.

"Yes... he's coming back to us but I don't know when." I answered.

The gave me a sweat because I didn't tell Selene about the next vision. My child is naughty and it's a good thing that he showed me the future. At least I know that I will put all the locks in my room when Quinn will come back to us.

"Are you staying now?"

"I don't know. I still can't accept what happened after the eternal darkness... but I guess I have a reason to stay. I need to teach my son a lesson." I answered.

Selene was confused about teaching my son a lesson. I carried my son and rubbed his back for him to burp before I put him back on the crib.

Few hours had passed, Lady Vivian went inside together with my mother and they were panting. My mother ran towards me and gave me hug.

"You silly! You made me worry." She said.

I didn't hug her back because I'm still upset for what she did.

"You don't need to worry. I'm perfectly okay." I answered.

Lady Vivian gave me a hug too and she was happy to see me again. I don't know what to say to Lady Vivian. When I saw her face, she reminded me of Quinn.

"Do you want anything? Food? A room? Or..."

"No, I don't want anythig except one." I interrupted her.

Her happiness fade away and she knew what I mean.

"I'm sorry son but I can't bring back Quinn for you. I followed his order to stop you. He knew that you will destroy the pillar so I got no choice but to grant his wish." She said.

"There's nothing to explain about it. Still, the fact is, you let him go." I said and slightly pushed her away from me.

I went to my children and checked on them. I know I'm too harsh but that's what I felt. If she didn't stop me then I still have Quinn at my side.

In the evening, Garreth was surprised to see me. He teased me that I came back just like a dog after a long stroll.

"I'm not in the mood for that Garreth." I said.

"Ohh, someone is pissed." He said.

A few minutes after, Sir Gilbert came in and he ran towards me with a kick and I blocked it with my shield.

"Geez! This wolf is no fun anymore." Sir Gilbert said. "You're still upset about what happened?"

"Do I look happy right now?" I asked him back.

He put his arm on my shoulder and said.

"You should be. You still have your kids to look after. They still need you as a parent while Quinn is away."

Yes, they need me but they also need Quinn. Soon, when they grow up, they'll asked about their Mommy and I don't know how to answer that when the time comes.

"Dad, let him be. He's old enough to do his responsibilities as a father." Garreth said and played with Zehra.

"I can't. I'm still a parent with an immature children. Look at you, you're old enough but you act like a child. Ares is also a pain in the ass for running away then come back when he knew that Quinn will come back soon. You guys are too immature."

"Wooah! Slowly Dad. You forgot who made me?" Garreth teased him.

"Shut up!"

Now, they're getting immature. I can't imagine that Sir Gilbert will act more childish than me and Garreth.

I stayed in the mansion for two reasons, waiting for Quinn to come back and raised our children as what Quinn wanted.

~~.~~

Eight years had passed, Quinn didn't come back to us. Each passing years, I thought that the vision was a fraud. I kept on waiting until my children grew up. They're in third grade I became a full-pledge father to them. I get money from the shares I have in mother's company.

I didn't work because I don't have any knowledge on running a company. I simply had a good life. I had money without working and used it for my children's need.

I woke up early to cook breakfast for my children and also for their snacks. I did laundry, prepared things for school, and also I send and fetch them to and from school. It became my daily routine everyday.

As a father, I became strict because I don't want them to be naughty. Well, a deep reason for it was I don't want Nigel to become a pervert. I am strict as I can if they did something wrong and also following my house rules.

I also became a producer as my sideline. I earned a lot from it especially when the series became successful.

Oh yes, about the series that Quinn and I made, it became a hit but I turned down the fan-meetings. We have a lot of fans after the last episode of the series and they also got some petition to have a fan-meeting. Unfortunately, I declined everything and got an alibi. I told the management that Quinn needs to study abroad. I asked Selene to manipulate the contract that we signed to erase the clause where we need to attend every fan-meetings but the fans still insisted for it. But at the end, fan-meetings weren't pushed through.

I live at peace, taking care of my twins. Zehra is very active and a little bit sporty while Nigel is polite and gentleman. Maybe because of how I disciplined Nigel so much and that's what happened to him. I put more attention to Nigel because of that vision that I don't want to happen soon.

My children are sweet and thoughtful as well. They got A's on every test but most of it, Nigel got A's than Zehra. My daughter is the carefree type of person. She does what she wants and I didn't stop her while Nigel needs to ask me if what he wants is the right one for him. I already told him not to doubt his decisions but still, he always asked me about it. He's afraid that he might be having a wrong decisions in life.

On Saturdays and Sundays, we spent time together outside the mansion. We went to malls, watched movies, eat at the restaurant, and played at the arcade. I didn't deprive my children the life of a child. They're happy and I am happy too that I always had a whole-day to spend with them.

But, I can't stop myself from thinking about Quinn. If he's with us maybe then I am completely happy.

I still have a cold shoulder towards my mother. I can't forget what she did but I didn't stop her to spend time with my children. She still have the right to play and bond with her granson and granddaughter. Most of the time, Mother spent her time at the company. It's a mutual feeling that we need not crossed our paths until she decided to buy a new house for herself.

Hailey, she's now a famous director and sometimes she asked me to produce some series or films. My brother Vladimir, he's a full-time professor at the famous university in the city. They came in the mansion at weekends to spend time with us and sometimes, with mother. They tried to put some sense in me about my cold-relationship with mother but I just kept silent about it.

The pack, I gave them a place to stay because I don't want them to accommodate in Garreth's mansion. Largo is now the Alpha of the pack as I retired. The pack had their jobs and live simple as they can.

Raven guarded this place. I don't know why he's doing it but I guess Quinn asked him to protect the twins. Assassins were on watch everyday, twenty-four-seven. Henry, he travelled the world as a lone wolf. I don't have much news about him but as I heard, he worked and travelled at the same time.

Vince, his the boss of his talent agency. He's also offering me to produce some series for his talents. As I owe him a lot when I was his talent, I can't say no to him and helped him as much as I can.

Everyone has their own life now. They're contented and happy... but not for me.

I kept on thinking of what year will Quinn appear. It took him so long and I was getting annoyed each year. It's been eight freaking years and no sign of him.

One night, I was in my deep sleep and Quinn was in my dreams. I also picture out his face in my mind and even in my dreams, I can see. His eyes, his smile, those pinkish lips, his fair skin, I already missed it so much. I want to touch him with my arms.

Sometimes, I dreamed that I'm having sec with him and got wet-dreams when I woke. Just like now, I'm dreaming of having sex with Quinn. I missed his body, his moan, his fair skin, the way he sucked my dick, and the way how I fucked him. I am very obssessed it's because I love him so much.

While I am dreaming having sex with Quinn, it felt nostalgic, or let me say, it feels real. I dreamed that he's sitting on me and pumped my hard dick. But... my dream feels real and I was bothered.

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I felt on my pelvic area that someone is sitting on me and slowly grind. It was vivid at first and my vision was blurred because it's also dark in my room. I felt warmth and hands on my chest, and someone leaned on my body and whispered.

"Do you miss me?"

I blinked thrice because I heard Quinn's voice. I pushed the person and looked at him closely. I saw Quinn's face, smiling at me. I can't believed what I just saw so I pinched my cheeks as hard as I can and it hurts and still, I saw Quinn's face.

"Are you surprised?" He asked me.

I was very surprised because he's sitting on me, my hard dick inside, and he's totally naked too. I reached out to him and touched him. This is real right? Am I not dreaming?

"No, this is just a dream." I said.

He pumped once on my hard dick and I felt the sensation inside, the horny sensation.

"Is this a dream for you?" He asked me.

No, it isn't a dream now because he's real and I can feel his warmth. I put my hands on his hips and guided it, up and down.

Geez! This is real! I am fucking my wife-to-be.

Quinn leaned forward and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back all over his mouth and my saliva was on his face. This is how thirsty I am for him.

I missed him! And I can't let this moment past!

"I'm back, Daddy." He whispered and kissed my neck. "Will you make love with me tonight as your welcome present?"

Damn! I missed his seductive bedroom voice too and who am I to refuse. I thrust deeply inside of him and he moaned.

"I'll make you pregnant again, love." I answered and smiled.

He hit my chest and called me crazy. I chuckled and pulled his head and devoured his lips while fucking him. I got up and sat on the bed, embraced my baby Quinn while kissing his body from his neck down to his nipples.

I cummed without letting him know and I know that a lot of my juices were released. For eight years of filling up my sperm bank, I can make Quinn have a quadruplets this time. I'm still a wolf and I can make him pregnant as I wish it deeply.

We enjoyed the night being together and the bed was messy and stained with a lot of my sperm as it dripped out from my baby's hole of pleasure. I loaded his hole of pleasure with lots of my juices that made this bed so messy and spermy-smelled.

I leaned my back on the headboard of the bed while my baby sat on me, facing me, and hugging me.

"Since when did you come back?" I asked him.

I started the conversation because he was stuck with me and I bet this time, it will take this for a day.

"Just now." He answered.

"And how did you come back?"

He smiled and kissed me on my lips before he answered me. "I don't know. I just found myself back to you."

Damn! I am very happy that Quinn came back to me. Although he didn't know how he come back, I stopped asking him about it and just hugged him very tight.

"How is our children? Are they big now?"

"They're doing great. But, we have a problem." I answered.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You'll be stuck with me for a day or two. So, I forbid you to see our kids in this kind of situation." I answered.

He laughed when he realized that it will take a day or two for us to be separated. It's been eight years and my dick won't get soft as it misses the hole of pleasure too. Quinn brushed my hair and said.

"Thank you for waiting and I'm sorry that it take long."

I kissed him on the lips and said. "It's fine. What's important is that you're back."

He smiled and hugged me. His warmth complete the years of loneliness that I had. I really do miss him and I hope this isn't a dream.

While we were having a lovey-dovey moments with Quinn, the door opened. I was shocked when Nigel came in, rubbing his eyes.

Damn!

This is the vision that I saw when he was a baby.

"Daddy, I felt something strange. Something wake me up." He said.

Quinn and I panicked and we're looking for the blanket. Too bad, the blanket was on the floor and it's too late to cover ourselves.

"Daddy, what are you doing? Are you having sex with Mommy?" He asked and didn't realize that his Mommy has come back. He stopped from rubbing his eyes and take a closer look. "Mommy?"

And here it comes, he saw us naked while in this kind of position.

"Baby, can you go back to your bedroom now? I'll see you tomorrow morning if that's okay." Quinn said.

"Okay?" Nigel said in confusion. "Daddy, are you going to fuck Mommy again?"

I hate my son. He's so curious about what we were doing with his Mommy.

"Baby, go back to your bedroom or else, Daddy will get mad to you." I said in a baby talk.

"Okay, Daddy. Enjoy the night." He said and went to the door but he stopped for a while and looked at us againz "Please Dad, don't get Mommy pregnant again. Or else, we'll have another four babies to come."

My jaw dropped when Nigel said that before he went out. Quinn looked at me with his angry face and asked me.

"Are you going to impregnate me again?"

I grinned and he slapped me on my face.

~~.~~

Morning comes, Quinn is still stuck with me. I carried him and went inside the bathroom. Quinn wanted to take my dick off from him but I'm still having a hard-on. I wanted to fuck him more till the day ends.

Yes, I fucked Quinn the whole night until morning comes and I want to have a morning sex too so he can't stop me because he's getting tired now. I did the fucking while I pinned him on the wall.

I haven't fucked for eight years and this is the result of my long eight years of abstinence. I fucked my baby Quinn for three more rounds and he's already exhausted but me... I'm still hyperactive.

After mating, I bathe him on the tub while he's leaning on my body. Even the strongest warlock is fragile when he's fucked by me and at least, I can say I'm stronger than him on bed. As my usual gesture, I licked his body and he didn't complain. I am very happy that Quinn came back to me last night though we don't know how it happened.

"Mommy, are you alright?" I heard Nigel's voice outside the bathroom door. "Just tell me when you need to pull off Daddy's penis. I can do that with my magic."

What?!!

I didn't expect that from my son. He can separate us through his magic? Last time that I mated with Quinn, there's a situation that Quinn got separated with me even though my dick swells inside him. Maybe that time, my son used magic to separate us.

Quinn raised his arm and the door suddenly opened. I got panicked and hugged Quinn tightly. I tried to covered our body with the bubble bath.

"Do me that favor, sweetie." Quinn answered.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Please Daddy. I want your dick to be pull off from me. If not, you'll fuck me forever and I might die due to dehydration and exhaustion." He answered.

I chuckled because it's true. That's what I've thought and I will continue fucking him if my dick won't come off. Let me say that I really do missed him and mating with him is one of it that I missed.

"Okay... I will let our son do that but promise me, you will not leave us anymore." I said.

He nodded and tried to kiss me on the lips but I stopped him and I'm the one who kissed him on his lips.

Nigel went inside and he acts nothing strange happened. He didn't even ask what we were doing and just simply used his magic.

"Done, Mommy."

"Thank you, sweetie." Quinn said and yes, my dick was pulled off. "I'll see you downstairs sweetie. Mommy will take a bath."

Nigel went close to us and he kissed us on our cheek. I didn't expect that he will be this sweet towards us.

"I love you Mom and Dad." He said.

"We love you too, son." I answered.

Nigel went out happily and we continued taking a bath. Quinn was a little bit tired so I did the bathing. We get dressed afterwards and headed downstairs.

No one is around in the living room and we headed to the kitchen. We saw the kids looking something in the fridge and when Zehra saw his Mommy, she ran as fast as she can and hugged him.

"Mommy, you're back!"

"Yes honey. I'm sorry that Mommy take long to come back." Quinn said and carried Zehra. She got a peck on the cheek and I can see the big smile on my kids' faces.

"Kids, do you know how I came back here? I have no idead how and I found myself lying on your Daddy's body." Quinn asked his children.

I noticed the children were smiling freakingly. I got goosebumps 'coz they're giving such a clown face.

"Yes, Mommy." Zehra answered.

I took all the ingerdients to make a pancake for breakfast while they're having a conversation. I was listening while preparing.

"You come back because of the strong desire of Daddy. The reason why it take long because you're waiting for us to have that strong desire too." Zehra added.

"You mean, you kids were also part of it?" Quinn asked.

"Exactly." Nigel reacted and he sat on Quinn's lap. "We don't have that desire when we were still a baby. It needs time or years when we acknowledge and recognize you. And also, Daddy helped us to keep on reminding about you, Mom. He always shared stories about you until Zehra and I wished for you to come back."

Geez! If I would have known that the kids were the reason of the delay then I may have keep on telling stories about Quinn every second, every day. That annoys me while I figured out the reason of the delay of Quinn's comeback.

Sometimes, I think of hitting my children for making me desperate to bring back Quinn. What if I'm going move them away to the packs house? I chuckled when I thought of silly things.

"Thank you, kids. I didn't expect that you still want me in your life after what I did." Quinn said.

"No, Mommy. What you did was right and the Phoenix... that beast is too kind and let you come back." Zehra said.

"Is your Mommy still the Phoenix?" I asked my children.

"Yes Daddy. The Phoenix is a part of Mommy." Nigel answered.

I sighed when I heard the answer. I was hoping that the Phoenix left Quinn's body but it still lives inside of him.

Quinn smiled and he hugged our children. They were talking about the years that Quinn wasn't around. They also shared how their life was with me and I got pissed when Zehra told Quinn that I abused them. When Quinn found out, something hit me and it hurts.

"Hwo could you do that to our children?" Quinn asked me angrily. I can see in his eyes that he wanted to punish me.

Well, it's true that I disciplined them by scolding, hitting them lightly but not too hard especially to Nigel... because I don't want my son to be naughty and pervert when he grew up, but I love them so much.

"It's a part of discipline, Mommy." I answered.

Quinn stood up and I can feel his magic aura became strong that I might just curled on the floor and wished that I vanished like thin air.

"Ohhh... Daddy, you're getting your own medicine." Zehra teased me and she grinned.

"Go, Mommy. Punish Daddy. He's too hard on me when you're not around. He scolded me for such a little thing, he spanked me just because I was running around inside the house, and he deprived me of food and let me die on hunger." Nigel said.

"No, that's not true!" I denied all accussations because my kids were telling lies right now. I didn't scold Nigel for such little things. I scolded him for his wrong doings when he had a fight with other children in school. I spanked him because he used his dark magic to one of my packs because he's using it for fun and I deprived him of food because he don't want to finish his food that I prepared.

As a Father, I need to teach Nigel the good ways through giving him a discipline methods. He's been naughty when he was five-years-old.

I told Quinn about my side but he insisted not to hurt our children because they're children who were naughty and active.

And with that, I got some beatings from Quinn. He dragged me outside and he became the Phoenix. He punished me through his power while the kids were enjoying.

"Go, Mommy!" Nigel cheered him and I glared at him. He wasn't intimidated and gave me a tongue-out.

Damn! Sometimes, I hate my children... not because I don't love them, it's because that they're naughty and cunning.

pigrabbit_09 —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 40.8K 75
BOOK #1 IN APOLLO SERIES Blaze was not happy in life, and everyone knew it. The adopted son of the Alpha and Luna was taking it day by day until he c...
4.2M 140K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
194K 10.3K 29
BOOK 1. SECRETS OF THE BAY. Saint Drake was happy, he was poor, begged for food and clothes, but he was happy, even though the wolves who were part o...
67.6K 1.9K 34
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...