Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thund...

By Creativity77

In this third book of the Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans series, The Dark Twister and The Dark Hurricane... More

Chapter One+New Mini Contest+ Update on Haunted Thundermans
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4+Update on Haunted Thundermans
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Book IV Contests

Chapter 16

481 24 0
By Creativity77

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

Chapter Sixteen: The iCarly Reunion

Carly Shay POV

I quickly raced down the steps to see Spencer, Sam, Freddie, and Phoebe standing in the middle of the living room.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted Sam, Spencer, and Freddie.

"Hey, Carly!" They greeted me back.

Then all of the sudden, we heard a loud, "Zoom!" from the steps. We all turned around to see that Billy had used his super speed to run down the steps.

"Hey, Spencer, Sam, and Freddie!" He greeted.

"Hey, Billy!" Spencer, Sam, and Freddie greeted him back.

We then heard a loud, "Thump, thump, thump!" from the stairs, as Mom, Nora, and Hank raced down them.

"Hey, everybody!" They all greeted Spencer, Sam, and Freddie.

"Hey!" They greeted them back.

"So, Carly told us that you guys wanted to come over here today, so that you could have a little iCarly get back together!" Hank told us.

"Yeah, we haven't hung out together with just the four of us in a while, so we all thought that it would be nice to hang out together tonight," Freddie explained.

"That makes sense," Phoebe agreed, "If I weren't to talk to my best friends for almost two years, but then start talking to them again, I'd probably want to hang out with them for a night, so we could catch up with each other."

"Me too," Nora, Billy, Mom, and Hank agreed.

"So, where's Max?" Sam asked.

"He's in probably working on some crazy invention in his 'evil' lair," Nora answered.

"Hey, how come Max likes to call his bedroom his evil lair?" Spencer asked.

Mom sighed. "Well, for some reason, he's going through a phase where all he wants to do is become a super villain. I honestly don't know why he even wants to be one, when he was born to be a super hero, like Hank, Phoebe, Nora, Billy, and I."

"It's because he didn't want to be the second best at being good, Mom!" Phoebe exclaimed.

"What do you mean, Phoebe?"

"He told me that since he knew that I was going to be the best at being good and he wanted to be the best at something in this family, he became the best at being bad."

"Well, that's a dumb reason for him wanting to become a super villain," Hank stated, "I think that I'm going to have to have a talk with him later on about that."

"I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, Dad," Nora said, "Max may seem evil with his evil lair, his pranks, and his crazy, evil inventions, but I don't see him growing up to be a super villain."

"Well, hopefully he doesn't!"

"I agree with you, Nora," Phoebe agreed, "Don't tell Max this, but I think that he actually has a soft side!"

"Yeah, especially with what he said on Wednesday when we were filming the webcast of iCarly!" I agreed, "Honestly, I couldn't of said what he said any better myself!"

"Me neither!" Spencer, Sam, Freddie, Mom, Hank, Billy, Nora, and Phoebe all agreed.

"Eh, Max is probably going to grow up into one of those people that enjoy pranking and annoying other people, but is actually nice and funny," Sam told us.

"What? Like you?" Freddie asked.

"Whoever said that I was nice?"

"Well, you have slowed down with your insults over the past couple of years..."

"Freddie has a point, Sam," I agreed.

"Ah, whatever!" Sam sighed.

"Phoebe, go get your brother, so he can say, 'hi' to his friends," Mom ordered.

"But, Mom, I'm right here!" Billy argued.

"She meant Max, stupid!" Nora insulted him.

"Right..."

Phoebe then ran up to the yellow hatch that leads down to Max's evil lair and pressed the little button on its side, causing it to open.

"Max, get up here!" Phoebe shouted.

"Why?" We heard Max shout back.

"So you can say, 'hi' to Sam, Spencer, and Freddie!"

"HI, SPENCER, SAM, AND FREDDIE!!!"

"Hi, Max!" Sam, Spencer, and Freddie shouted back.

Phoebe rolled her eyes at our brother's laziness.

"There, I said, 'hi' to them!" Max told us, "Are you happy now!?!?"

"Max, get up here and greet your friends in person and not by shouting through the house!" Hank ordered.

"Hey, you're not the boss of me! Only Max is the boss of Max! Can you're brain control my actions like mine can? No!"

Phoebe rolled her eyes once more. "Ugghh, why can't Max be more like me and behave correctly?"

"Because having two Phoebe's would be really freaky!" Spencer answered, "No offense Phoebe."

"Non taken, Spencer. It was- I mean, that would be pretty freaky! I think that it would be freaky if there was two of anybody! I guess that's why identical twins don't have similar personalities!"

"Yeah," Sam, Spencer, Freddie, Mom, Hank, Billy, Nora, and I all agreed.

"Wait, Phoebe, before you corrected yourself, were you about to say, 'it was pretty freaky'?" I asked.

"Uhh... That doesn't really matter right now. What really matters, is that Max stops being rude and gets his lazy butt up here, so he can greet his friends in person!" Phoebe said, changing the subject.

"Yeah, Max, get up here!" Mom agreed.

"Fine, I'll come up!" Max groaned.

We then heard another loud, "Thump, thump, thump!" But instead of coming from the set of stairs that leads to the second floor, it came from the set of stairs that leads to Max's evil lair.

"Hey, guys," Max properly greeted Sam, Freddie, and Spencer, as soon as he came up.

"Hey, Max," they greeted him back.

"So, what are you guys gonna do?"

"I don't know," Sam replied, "We thought that we would just sit and watch tv, as we thought of things that we can do."

"Oh."

"Well, we'll leave you guys to the tv," Phoebe announced, as she started to walk up the stairs, "If you need any of us, you know where to find us."

"Ok, thanks!" Sam, Spencer, Freddie, and I all replied at once.

Mom, Hank, Nora, and Billy immediately followed Phoebe up the steps, onto the second floor, and Max slid down his blue slide that leads down to his lair. Spencer, Sam, Freddie, and I just sat down on the light-blue living room couches and turned the tv on. Thankfully, That's a Drag! was on.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Freddie asked us, as soon as we had turned the tv on.

"I don't know," Spencer answered, "Carly what is there to do around here?"

I thought for a moment. "Well, we could go to the park again, we could watch another movie, go to the mall, take a walk, go rollerskating-"

"Hey, why don't we go rollerskating!?!? Carly, we used to have so much fun rollerskating together when you were little!"

"That sounds like a great idea!" Freddie complimented Spencer.

"Yeah, come on, let's go!" Sam urged us.

I sighed. "I don't know guys; I haven't been rollerskating in a while, so I kinda forget how to do it."

"Aww, come on, Carly! We'll teach you how to roller skate again!" Spencer told me, "Right, guys?"

Freddie and Sam both nodded in agreement.

"And, Carly, if you don't like it, then we'll go do something else," Freddie told me.

"Yeah, let's go rollerskating, Carly!" Sam urged me.

I sighed again. "I guess that I'll go..."

"Alright!" Spencer exclaimed with joy, "Carly do you know where the rollerskating rink is or what the name of it is?"

"No, Phoebe just told me that there was a rollerskating rink in Hiddenville and that's all I know about it," I answered, as I shook my head, "I'll go ask her for the name and address of it."

"Ok," Sam, Freddie, and Spencer replied, as I headed up the stairs, into Phoebe's mostly-blue bedroom.

"Phoebe, can I ask you a question?" I asked, as I entered Phoebe's bedroom.

"Yeah, sure!" Phoebe agreed, "What do you need?"

"You know that rollerskating rink that you told me about?"

"What about the rollerskating rink?"

"What's the name of it and what's its address?"

"What, the one in Hiddenville?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, it's called The Hiddenville Skating Center and it's on 874 Clover Street. Why?"

"It's just that Sam, Freddie, Spencer, and I were thinking of things that we could do and Spencer said that we should go rollerskating and I told him that there's a roller skating rink in Hiddenville, so he asked me for the name of it and it's address."

"Oh. Well, put the address in the GPS app on your phone, so you guys know how to get there."

"That's exactly what I was gonna do."

Phoebe laughed. "Well, half-sisters think alike I suppose!"

"Yeah," I laughed, as I took out my Pear Phone.

I then turned my phone on, unlocked it, opened up my GPS app, and put in the destination, 874 Clover Street.

"Thank you, Phoebe!" I thanked my half-sister, "See you when we get back!"

"No problem! See you later!" She replied, "I'll go tell Mom and Dad that you guys are going rollerskating, so they don't wonder where you guys went!"

"Ok, thanks!" I replied, as we both headed out of her bedroom.

"You're welcome!"

Phoebe then made a left down our hallway with brown hardwood floors and blue-painted walls, towards our parents' room, when I just raced down the steps and back into the living room.

"So, did Phoebe give you the name and address of the rollerskating rink?" Sam asked me, as soon as I got back.

"Yup!" I replied cheerfully, "The name of it is The Hiddenville Skating Center and it is on 874 Clover Street!"

"Alright, did you set up your GPS?" Freddie asked me.

"I sure did!" I answered, as I showed Freddie my phone.

"Alright, let's go then!" Spencer announced, as he headed towards the front door.

Sam, Freddie, and I immediately Spencer out the front door and into his and Freddie's black rental car. As soon as we had all gotten settled, I turned on my GPS.

"In eight-hundred feet, make a right onto Pacific Avenue," the robotic voice of my GPS app told us.

With that being said, Spencer turned the keys in the start engine, started up the car, and we were off to The Hiddenville Skating Center!

It took us about five minutes to get to The Hiddenville Skating Center. As soon as we had gotten inside, we were forced to wait in a line to pay for our skates. As soon as we had finally gotten to the front of the desk, we told the man that was standing behind it that we would like four pairs of regular skates. Since each pair of skates cost two dollars and fifty cents, our total was ten dollars. As soon as we had paid what we owed, the man pulled out a huge roll of red tickets. He ripped four of them off and handed one to the each of us.

"What the heck are we supposed to do with these!?!?" Sam asked the man.

"Oh, you're gonna go get your skates in that room over there," the man explained, as he pointed towards a black door to the right of us, "Then you're gonna go up to the counter and hand them your tickets, so that they know that you paid for them."

"Oh, ok," I replied, "Thanks!"

"You're welcome! Have fun rollerskating!"

"Thanks!" Sam, Spencer, Freddie, and I thanked him, as we headed into the room that he told us to go in.

As soon as had gotten inside of the room, Spencer, Sam, Freddie, and I began to look for roller skates that fit us. When I had found a section that had a bunch of skates that were my size, I began to look for skates that looked clean and not dirty. I decided to grab pair 439, sine they looked the cleanest. I then took the skates out of the red cubby hole that they were in and put the black boots that I was wearing inside of it. I walked my way over to the nearest bench, sat down, and put my skates on. When I was done, I carefully pushed myself off of the dark-green, plastic bench, so that I wouldn't fall. I then carefully scooted along the dark-blue carpet, towards Spencer, Freddie, and Sam. As soon as everybody had gotten their light-brown skates on, we scooted our way towards the huge, white counter and handed our tickets to this short lady with blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Have fun skating!" She told us.

"Thanks!" We thanked the lady, as we slowly started to scoot towards the skating area.

"You guys can get in front of me," I told Spencer, Freddie, Sam, as we stood in front of this huge, light-brown, wooden floor that we could skate on, "I don't wanna slow you guys down."

"It's ok, Carly; you can get in front of us," Freddie told me, "We haven't roller skated in a while either."

"But, I want you guys to go first, so I can see how you guys skate."

"Alrighty then," Freddie gave in, as he, Sam, and Spencer stepped onto the skating floor.

Luckily, there was a red wall there that acted as a barrier that we could grab onto, so that we wouldn't fall, as we stepped on and off the skating floor. Sam, Spencer, and Freddie then turned around and patiently waited for me to join them. I tightly clutched onto the wall and carefully stepped onto the skating floor. As soon as I was sure that I had enough balance, I let go of the wall with my left hand, but still clutched onto it with my right hand.

"Alright, I got on," I announced, "N-now wh-what?"

"Try to skate!" Sam answered.

"How?"

"Take baby steps!" Spencer answered, "Here, watch me!"

Spencer then began to take small steps, scooting himself around the floor, and Sam, Freddie, and I did the same. Once we came to where the wall stopped, making a huge gap between the barrier wall and the wall that was attached to the ceiling, I came to a halt, but Sam, spencer, and Freddie kept on going. They then realized that I had stopped, turned around, and skated back towards me, so that they could help me.

"Carly, let go of the wall and keep on skating!" Sam ordered.

"Yeah, you can do it!" Freddie urged me on.

"Don't be afraid, Carly!" Spencer added, "Just do it!"

"O-ok," I stammered.

I then slowly let go of the red wall and slowly began to skate towards the other wall with my arms and hands sticking out, so I could keep my balance.

"Hey, you did it!" Spencer congratulated me, once I had made into to the other wall, "Good job, kiddo!"

"Yeah, good job!" Sam agreed.

"I knew you could do it, Carly!" Freddie added.

"Thanks, guys!" I thanked them, as we continued to skate.

Soon enough, Spencer, Sam, Freddie, and I were skating just as good as the other people that were skating too. We were going faster than the little kids, but slower than the professionals, which was pretty good for us, since we haven't been rollerskating in awhile. Then, we started to get hungry, so we stepped off of the skating floor and onto the dark-blue carpet, hot some slices of pizza and sodas at the food stand that they had there, found a white, plastic table, sat down, and ate.

In my opinion, The Hiddenville Skating Center was very nice. It had a skating floor, it played great, hit music, while you skated, it had a food stand, tables where you could sit down and eat, a party area where little kids could have their birthday parties at, and a few arcade games, so that if any kids got bored and didn't want to skate, but their friends did, they could just play some games!

After we were done eating, Sam, Freddie, Spencer, and I began to skate some more. Just as we got on the skating floor, we and the other skaters played a game. The guy in the booth that controlled the music would play a song and when he would stop it, whoever was standing the closest to a certain spot that they had marked on the floor, would win a prize. There were three rounds and in each round, the "special spot" would change. Unfortunately, Sam, Freddie, Spencer, and I didn't win anything, but we still had fun playing. About ten minutes after the playing the game, the man in the booth announced that the couples skate was starting. The DJ then put on a slow song, dimmed the lights and put on spotlights that circled around the middle of the floor. Other skaters began to hold hands and skate slowly together.

"Should we just sit this one out and wait until it's over?" Freddie asked, not knowing what to do.

I then began to look around and noticed that this skate wasn't only for couples that were in love with each other. I saw mothers and daughters, mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, fathers and sons, siblings, and best friends skating together, holding hands.

"Well, you and Sam could skate together and Spencer and I could skate together," I suggested, "This skate isn't only for couples that are in love, you know."

Sam, Freddie, and Spencer began to look around at all of the different pairs of people that were skating together.

"Ok," they agreed.

Sam and Freddie then grabbed each other's hands and Spencer grabbed onto mine. We then began to slowly skate around the floor like that for the rest of the song. Once the song was over, the DJ put a faster song on, turned the lights back on, turned on the spotlights, people let go of each other's hands, and began to skate faster again. About fifteen minutes later, the DJ announced that it was time to do The Chicken Dance.

"The Chicken Dance!?!? Are you kidding me!?!?" Sam exclaimed, "This is stupid. I'm sitting back down."

"Me too," Freddie, Spencer, and I agreed, as we followed Sam off of the skating floor and back to our table.

The DJ then put The Chicken Dance on and all of the skaters began to skate around, while they flapped their elbows. After everybody was done doing The Chicken Dance, Sam, Freddie, Spencer, and I stood back up and headed back towards the skating floor. Just as we were about to get back on it, the DJ announced that it was now time for The Hokey Pokey.

"The Hokey Pokey!?!?" Sam asked, seeming annoyed, as we sat back down at our table, "Enough with the ridiculous songs already! Put the hit songs back on!"

"Well, the only reason they put songs on like this is for the little kids, Sam," I stated.

"Agghh, stupid little kids..."

"Aww, don't say that, Sam!" Spencer stated, "I'm sure that you would of loved to do The Hokey Pokey and The Chicken Dance when you were little!"

"I don't think she would've, Spencer," Freddie said.

"Me neither," I agreed.

"Believe me, I would never do dances as stupid as The Hokey Pokey and The Chicken Dance in a million years!" Sam told us, "I wouldn't even do it if you payed me or gave me fried chicken, bacon, or any other kind of meat!"

"Hey, do you guys just wanna leave, since they're probably going to do even more dances like this?" Freddie asked, once the skaters were almost done doing The Hokey Pokey.

We all sighed. "Sure."

We then stood up and scooted our way towards the shoe-changing room. Then all of the sudden, the DJ announced that they were going to have some races as their next activity.

"Ooh, I love races!" Spencer exclaimed with joy, "Let's go enter a race!"

Sam, Freddie, and I all looked at each other.

"I think that Sam, Freddie, and I are done for the day, Spencer," I told him, "But, you can join a race, if you really want to."

"Yeah, go ahead," Sam added, as she motioned Spencer out of the room, "We'll be there to watch you do the race in a second!"

"Alrighty! Thanks, guys!" Spencer thanked us, as he scooted back into the skating area.

Once Freddie, Sam, and I had gotten our skates off, put our shoes back on, and put our roller skates back in the cubby holes that we found them in, we walked back into the skating area just in time to watch the adult race that was for anyone that was eighteen years or older. There was about ten skaters in total, including Spencer.

"Ok, on your marks... Get set... Go!" The DJ yelled over the loudspeaker, letting the racers know that the race had begun.

The racers then began to skate around the skating floor as fast as possibly could. Some how, Spencer had gained the lead.

"Come on, Spencer!" Sam cheered.

"Come on, you can do it!" I cheered.

"Win that race, Spencer, win it!" Freddie cheered.

Our cheering made Spencer skate even faster. Then all of the sudden, just as Spencer was about to cross the finish line, this man with dark-brown hair that was even taller and heavier than Spencer tripped. Since he wasn't too far behind from Spencer, he crashed into him, causing the both of them to fall on the hard floor, ironically crossing over the finish line. Three other skaters that weren't too far behind them couldn't stop themselves in time and tripped and fell on top of Spencer and the other guy. The rest of the skaters just circled around them, making sure that you were ok. Even the DJ got out of his booth to see if anybody had been injured badly. Freddie, Sam, and I immediately raced our way onto the skating floor and past the group of people that were circling around Spencer, the tall man, and the three other skaters, without any skates on. I knelt right down next to Spencer, who had three heavy, injured people piled on top of him.

"SPENCER, ARE YOU OK!?!?" I asked him with a worried tone.

"If four people just fell on top of me, do you think that I'm ok?" Spencer managed to groan.

"Oh my gosh, what happened!?!?" One of the unharmed skaters asked.

"I think there's something wrong with the wheels on my skate," the tall man groaned, "For some reason, my wheels got stuck and I tripped and fell crashed into the man that was in front of me!"

"We are so sorry, sir!" The DJ apologized, "We promise that we will give each of you a refund! Can any of you get up!?!?"

"I think so," the three other skaters replied.

Since they were wearing roller skates, they struggled to stand up. The unharmed skaters had to help pull them up onto their feet. The three skaters could stand perfectly. It seemed like they had only got hurt a little bit, which wasn't bad.

"Can you two get up!?!?" Sam asked Spencer and the man with a worried tone.

"No, I heard something crack and I'm in a lot of pain," Spencer groaned.

"Yeah, me too!" The man agreed.

"I think that we broke some bones!"

"OH MY GOD, SOMEBODY CALL 911!!!" I screamed with fear, "WE NEED AN AMBULANCE!!!"

"DON'T WORRY, CARLY!!!" Freddie assured me, as he pulled his Pear Phone out of his front left jean pocket, "I'M ON IT!!!"

"HURRY UP, FREDDIE!!!" Sam rushed him, "THEY'RE IN A LOT OF PAIN!!!"

"I'M GOING AS FAST AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!"

Freddie then quickly dialed the number into his phone and once it began to ring, he put it up to his ear.

"Please answer, please answer," I whispered to myself, as I crossed my fingers, hoping that they would answer Freddie's call quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 876 28
In this sequel to Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans, Sam, Cat, Taylor, and Phoebe have finally won the Countrywide State Essay Contest and now they...
265 44 44
Everleigh Morris thought she had her life all figured out before she had even graduated high school. Then the guy, Kade Parker, she planned on spend...
9.8K 247 9
Y/n Covington is a spy. She works for her dad, Caleb Covington. He's not her biological dad though. Her parents abandoned her so Caleb just took her...
15.6K 394 13
when nova jackson grooberson meets phoebe spengler in summer school and they have to beat some ghost asses while liking one another. who you gonna ca...