Chapter 18

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

Chapter Eighteen: What Happened!?!?

Cat Valentine POV

"SAM!!!" I cried, as Nona, Goomer, Dice, and I burst through the front doors of the Hiddenville Hospital.

I searched the waiting room, until my eyes met upon Sam, Freddie, Carly, Phoebe, Max, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Nora, and Billy. Apparently, Sam, Freddie, and Carly had called all of their friends.

"They called you guys too?" Phoebe asked, as she turned towards Nona, Goomer, Dice, and I.

"Yeah, Cat told us that Sam called her and told her to come over to the Hiddenville Hospital with us because Spencer had a rollerskating accident," Dice answered.

"Did she tell you how it happened?" Billy asked.

"No," I replied, "She told me that it was a long story and to just get over here."

"Carly didn't tell us the story either," Mrs. Thunderman stated, as she shook her head.

"So, what did happen?" Max asked.

"Yeah, tell us!" Nora agreed.

"We wanna know!" Goomer added.

Just as Sam, Carly, and Freddie were about to open their mouths to speak, we heard the doors bust wide open. Sam, Carly, Freddie, Nona, Dice, Goomer, Phoebe, Nora, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Billy, and Max all turned around to see Taylor, Frankie, and Ms. Hathaway running through the waiting room. They finally stopped when they reached us.

"Sam, Freddie, Carly, tell us what happened!" Taylor ordered.

"Yeah, tell us the full story of how Spencer got hurt!" Frankie added.

"Well, we were just getting to that, but then you guys came busting through the front doors and interrupted us!" Sam told them freshly.

"Well, excuse me!" Taylor exclaimed, "How was I supposed to know that the Thunderman's, Cat, Nona, Goomer, and Dice were already here and that you, Carly, and Freddie were just about them the story of how Spencer got into a rollerskating accident?"

"Yeah, Sam, we're not psychic!" Frankie agreed with Taylor.

"Alright, that's enough, girls," Ms. Hathaway told her daughters, "Let Sam, Carly, and Freddie tell the story!"

"Thank you!" Sam thanked Ms. Hathaway with relief, "Anyways-"

Sam then got interrupted by the sound of the doors being burst open again. Through them came a tall man with black hair and brown eyes, a medium-sized boy with black hair and brown eyes, and a small boy with black hair and brown eyes, whom I am assuming are Mr. Preston, Miles, and Louie. They stopped running when they had finally reached us.

"So, what happened, guys?" Louie asked.

"Taylor told us that you guys said that Spencer got into a bad roller skating accident and that he may have a broken bone!" Miles added.

"Is Spencer alright?" Mr. Preston asked.

"We don't know, Mr. Preston," Carly replied, "I'm really hoping that he's ok and that he doesn't have any broken bones!"

"Me too!" We all agreed.

"So, Carly, Sam, Freddie, tell us what happened before we get interrupted again!" Mr. Thunderman ordered.

"Alright, so anyways, you guys know how they'll hold races at The Hiddenville Skating Center?" Carly asked us.

"Yeah," Phoebe, Max, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Nora, and Billy answered all at once.