Chapter 14

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

Chapter Fourteen: We've Been Busted!

Nora Thunderman POV

"What are you seven doing!?!?" Phoebe exclaimed, furious with Sam, Spencer, Max, Billy, Louie, Frankie, and I, "You guys are supposed to be in Theater 7, watching Who Did It? with Mom, Dad, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Cat, Dice, Goomer, Freddie, Nona, Ray, Miles, and I!"

"Ph-Phoebe, I-I can explain!" Max stammered.

Phoebe folded her arms. "Ok, explain why you guys are in here, stuttery."

Max just gave Phoebe a look and ignored her rude comment. "Well, you see, we all had to go to the bathroom at the same exact time and came out at the same exact time. Then, we all forgot what number theater we were in and we all thought it was this one. I'm pretty sure this is the right one. This is Who Did It?, right?"

"Well, it isn't and you're in the wrong theater! You're supposed to be in Theater 7! Oh and by the way, I don't believe you! If I forgot what Theater it was in, I would of asked the guy at the ticket stand what it was! I mean, did you guys even check to see if I, Mom, Dad, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Cat, Dice, Goomer, Freddie, Nona, Ray, or Miles were in here!?!?"

"No, we didn't," Spencer stated, "I guess we're pretty stupid, huh?"

"No, duh, Spencer!" Phoebe said back, being a bit fresh.

"Wait a minute," Billy stated, "Max, I thought that you told us to meet you, Sam, and Spencer outside of Theater 7, so you could let us watch our first-ever scary movie!"

"Billy!" Sam, Spencer, Max, Louie, Frankie and I hissed at once, annoyed with Billy.

"Oops," Billy said meekly, realizing that we had just blown our cover.

"I can not believe you three!" Phoebe scolded, "Sneaking Nora, Billy, Louie, and Frankie into a scary movie! That's so irresponsible!"

"Hey, that's what I said!" Billy exclaimed.

"Not now, Billy!" Phoebe told him, as she put a hand in front of his face, "You seven have to get out of here now!"

"Oh yeah?" Louie asked, "Make me!"

Phoebe then grabbed Louie by his left arm with both of her hands and tried to pull him up. Unfortunately for her, Louie had grabbed onto the right arm of his chair with his free hand. Phoebe then used her left hand to pry Louie's right hand from the arm of the chair. Phoebe then pulled Louie up out of his seat.

"Hey!" Louie cried, as he tried to struggled free.

"Come on, Louie," Phoebe grunted, "You have to get out of here!"

"Louie, Phoebe, you guys do realize that you are both causing a huge scene, right?" Sam asked.

"I do realize that, but do you guys realize that you have to get back into Theater 7 before anybody else catches you?"

"Why do we have to?" I questioned, "I'm really enjoying this movie and I don't wanna leave!"

"Me neither!" Sam, Max, Spencer, Louie, Billy, and Frankie all agreed.

"Because I said so!" Phoebe answered me freshly, "Now, let's go!"

"Nice one, Phoebe!" Max complimented our sister sarcastically, "You should become a lawyer!"

Phoebe just rolled her eyes at him. "Max, do you even realize that if you get caught, all seven of you are going to get punished!?!?"

"Phoebe's right, guys," Frankie admitted, "If anybody catches us, we're going to get a punishment on top of the one that we already have and I do NOT want another punishment!"