Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 15

21.2K 881 88
By RojalinKKGSR

Khushi and Kaira came to other members. They both sat beside Anjali, facing Arnav. Arnav gave one look to Khushi before turning to Kaira, who was demanding her chocolates. Arnav nodded his head, looked down at his hand at the box of chocolate he was holding, then gave a look at others, all were busy talking to each other except Khushi who has become silent all of sudden.

Seeing the absent mind of all, he quickly exchanged the box he was holding with another chocolate box that was in his luggage. He then handed that to Kaira, Kaira smiled brightly and turned to Anjali- Mumma.. See.. Chocolates..

Anjali lovingly touched her cheek- Did you thank him??

Kaira turned to Arnav- Thank you Chotey..

Everyone's jaw dropped while Khushi hide her grin, Arnav frowned- Di.. That's not funny.. You guys have already spoiled my name, now your daughter too!!!

Anjali- Haww.. Chotey not a single word against my Kaira..

She turned to Kaira- Kaira, You should not call him like this, you should call him mamu or uncle what ever you like.. (she explained her little daughter.)

Kaira thought- Ok.. Then you have to call him uncle too..

Arnav sighed- Puri ki puri aap hi ki beti hai Di.. I'm cent % sure now..

Anjali- You meant to say you had doubt earlier..

Arnav- But I'm confirmed today..

Kaira went to Khushi, who was telling something to Anita, Kaira- Cookie..

Khushi turned her face, raising her brow- Yes..

Kaira- Chocolates.. See..

Khushi gave her a smile- Yeah.. You enjoy..

Kaira- You don't want??

Khushi- No.. I don't like this chocolate..

Arnav rolled his eyes.. Did she just reject his chocolates?? And that too those he had actually ordered for her taking into care  her taste of extra caramel and lots of nuts with choco chips!! How could she just insult something he has got?? He exchanged the previous chocolate box thinking Khushi and Kaira would share this one, but NO.. She has to show her real colour..

Karan- All got their gifts, Where is your gift Sali sahiba??(some time Karan calls Khushi Sali sahiba to tease her.)

Arnav replied before Khushi could even say a word- I have not bought anything for her.. Sorry to say but I forgot!! Kaira has some chocolates, to wo uske sath share kar legi.

He replied arrogantly, if she does not know how to respect other's gift, she does not deserve anything from him too. He left from there taking his luggage where another extra packet of chocolate was still laying cursing its fate.

Khushi stared at his retreating back.. Was he showing his favor on her?? For heaven sake, she has no heart to see anything of his gifts..And How could he just insult her like this and too in front of everyone?? She is not desperate to see his gifts, neither she would take any gift from this man who does know how to respect the thing he has gifted someone.. She recalled the watch incident happened years ago. That day he has hurt her feeling, today he did insult her esteem.

Angrily she left from there to her room, locking the door she jumped on bed.

Khushi- Use kisi cheez kin na kal koi kadar thi.. na hi kabhi wo samjhega.. hopeless creature!!

Arnav stared at the small circular box in his hand, if she can reject that chocolate, she would surely offend this gift too.. It's her temperament to insult his gift like she did years ago on Anjali Di's marriage function, for her everyone's gift comes before him!! She has not changed, neither he expects her to change. Arnav angrily locked that small box in his locker promising himself never to give her anything.

************************

Next morning, after breakfast Anjali, Karan and Kaira decided to leave. After bidding them good bye, Khushi rushed to her room to collect her things, she has last 3 months left of her college life. She was doing her bachelor degree in fine arts at R.S college of Art and Crafts!!

She quickly changed into a piece of casual wears, grabbing her hand bag from bed she picked up Puchpuch. Khushi came down to kitchen, Anita was there.

Khushi- Mumma.. Can you please give something to Puchpuch.. I'm already too late today..

Anita- Ok, no problem.. But wait, Arnav was saying he would go to meet some of his friends, he would drop you on his way.

Khushi pressed her lips angrily hearing his name. Not at any cost she would take such a man's help; she knew if she takes, he will start propaganda of this at least for next 2 weeks which she never going to put up with.

Khushi- No Mumma.. I can manage..

Anita glared at her- Stop being stubborn always.. Even your scooty is puncher..

Khushi- What?? But how did you know.

Anita- Mohan was saying.. He has taken your scooty for servicing.. That's why just don't be adamant, I'll ask Arnav, he will drop you.

Khushi- But Mumma.. I can go by cab, why to take his help..

Anita was not listening to her, she started calling Arnav coming out of kitchen. Arnav came there too, did not looking at Khushi for once, he asked- Yes Maa..

Anita- Listen, Khushi has her class today, she is already late.. You are going that way, so just drop her on your way..

Arnav gave a mocking smile- Main kisika driver nehi hun Maa.. But yes, I can help out others if anyone plead me..

Begging..And to him!!! That's never going to happen in this life time at least.. Khushi thought. She is capable enough to take care of herself.

Khushi came to them- Apna help apne paas rakho.. No need of becoming so great man. (she turned to Anita.) Mumma, I'm going..

She left from there cursing him under her breath, while Anita turned to Arnav angrily, Arnav shuddered his shoulder- What?? Did you see how was she talking to me, she needs help Mumma but she can't ask.. Why are you bothering yourself?? Bachi nehi hai wo.. She can take care of herself..

Anita just stood there sighing, seeing both of theirs behavior. If she is not wrong, she has not even seen them talking in nice term since last day after Arnav coming India. She need to discuss these with either Aarav or Anjali. All these years when they all decided to keep quite on their real relationship matter, they did so because they knew that might impact their adolescent life, their important career, their young childhood.But now She can't let them just crossing each other's path but never meeting each other!!

Arnav was about to leave but suddenly Puchpuch who was silently watching all these, came in front of him.. and barked!!

Arnav- What the..

He looked at Puchpuch angrily..

Puchpuch stared at this new member in their family who has come only yesterday but still talking to Khushi so roughly.. None has ever talked to her in this tone, then how could this guy talk to Khushi like this?? Puchpuch looked at Arnav furiously..

Arnav pointed his finger towards Puchpuch- Look.. Show this anger of your to her who is keeping you.. Don't come in front of me , you understood.

Puchpuch barked... Was he threatening him??

Arnav was forced to take two steps backward due to the high pitch of puchpuch's barking.

Arnav- See, even she has trained you to be like her.. She is the most annoying creature and you are same like her.

Now Puchpuch stood on his two legs, looking at Arnav angrily.. This man is crossing his limits. Calling his Khushi as an annoying character!! What does this man know about his Khushi??

Anita was silently witnessing this, seeing puchpuch's anger reaching it's peak, she came to them, kneeling in front of Puchpuch, she gently patted his head calming down him a bit and turned to Arnav- Chotey, he likes Khushi a lot and..

"Who likes Khushi???"

Before Anita could even say, Arnav asked!! Ohh..Now she has someone in her life, sharing this position.. He was more than eager at the same time angry.

Anita replied - Puchpuch..

Puchpuch.. That guy in Khushi's life's name is Puchpuch.. At least she could not find someone who has a nice name.. He can't even imagine how that guy must be looking like thinking this name.. But why should he care that guy's appearance.. Her life, her choice..

He did not wait longer to foul his mood more and left from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
810K 33.4K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......
149K 6.7K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
99.8K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.