The One (ReaderXJohn Mulaney)

By catgirlshakespeare

Y/N is just your average school girl. She's funny, geeky and loves hanging out with her friends. After starti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Introduction

2K 23 8
By catgirlshakespeare

Hi, my name is Y/N. I'm just like any other girl around here. I love hanging out with friends, and being goofy and silly. Me and my best friend, Hannah, love this one comedian called John Mulaney. The way he talks is just, to die for and he's so funny and cute. I always say it would be so cool to see him in real life but I know that would never happen. Anyways, that shouldn't be something I should be worrying about because tomorrow's the first day of senior year and I'm actually really nervous. I bite my nails  and pace around my bedroom, a nervous tick. I think about John and know that he wouldn't want me to stress about it. It's just school. I've been doing this for 11 years. I have one left to go. This is going to be a piece of cake. Sitting down on my bed, now calmer, I click my phone on and smile softly at the handsome man who happens to be my lock screen and head to bed, feeling better about the day that awaits ahead of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 766 23
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
2.5K 44 29
One detention turns into something more. Whats going to happen between Y/n and Dallas? {I don't own any of the Outsiders Characters!! Just Y/n. All c...
28.2K 123 60
Y/n a 16 year old, a high school (Junior) student was roaming around the park, when suddenly he bums into her.. Who is he? Y/n stands for your name...
107K 2K 27
Wrote this for fun. Y/n slander....hate all ya want || 3 Y/n Regular stories || || 1..fantasy Y/n story? || || 1 demon x Y/n story || **TRIGGER WAR...