The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑜𝑛𝑒

20.1K 524 264
By YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

(∩`-')⊃━━☆゚.*・。゚𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 ☆゚.*・。゚

PROLOGUE
9 months ago...

Dae-Jung gasped at all the pleasure that filled his body so suddenly. His head whipping around as he smelled a strong scent. All his reasoning flew out the window, following the scent as he walked through the woods. The scent got stronger and the more stronger it became Danny felt like he was on cloud-nine.

His skin was hot with sexual need and eyes fixated on what was ahead. Nostrils flared for more of the scent so that he could have it. The scent was intoxicating, arousing, thrilling...

Once he came upon the smell his eyes met a broad chest. Looking up he stared up at a black man with eyes the color of charcoal. Eyes just as transfixed and desired for the smell.

"You..." He groaned with so much lust, the mans hand wrapping around Danny's waist. Pulling his body against the man's and instantly the both of them got their answer.

"Get off of me..." Dae-Jung moaned, hoping it sounded threatening in the least." Do you know who I am?"

The man leaned towards him as his head rested in the crook of Danny's neck. Inhaling his scent that had Danny unraveling from head-to-toe by the skin contact.

It unearthed him how much the man's touch sent him over the rails. Silent tremors went through his body and what the man was feeling, Danny felt as well.

"Do you know who I am? You're lucky I'm even in your presence." He breathed into Danny's ear and instantly a moan left his lips.

Dae-Jung having no idea that the presence before him was an enemy of his family. Both of their families against one another's and out for blood. Yet the Luna destined them both together as Mates. The both of them too infatuated with one another to realize the hard truth.

"If so, then we're both lucky to be in one another's presences." Danny rasped. The man known as Kingston Abawi smirking in entertainment to the man that sent his senses off the charts.

Kingston began to realize the beauty the man in front of him possessed. Despite not knowing his name it came to the point where he didn't care. All he wanted was to make the man his.

It was definite that he was an Alpha, but the smell he was emitting was that of an Omega. The more obvious thing was that he was his Mate. It was too obvious to be ignored and it was clear none of them could suppress their hunger for one another.

The undying need for Kingston was to claim the man before him. To sink his teeth into his neck and offer him all that he could give. The need for Danny was to be in his arms. An unusual desire for him that he couldn't suppress as the both of them ran their hands over each other.

Kingston stepping forward as Danny's back pressed against the trunk of a tree. His hands running through his hair and embracing how soft his hair was. Hand moving to his face, cradling his cheek and leaning towards him. Kingston's whole mind set on his lips.

The sexual angst between the two was painfully clear. Both of their morals were beginning to cease the longer they stared into one another's eyes.

"I have no words..." Dae-jung breathed and both of their lips collided with one another's instantly. Kingston's hands moving on their own as he swooped Danny up in his arms.

Danny's legs went around Kingston's waist, the both of them embracing one another right in the middle of the forest. The both of them trekking miles to get to one another. Neither of them knowing how much power they put towards looking for one another.

Kingston wanted to make this man his, call him his Mate and create a Bond. It was evident to him that this man was supposed to be rightfully his. They both were destined for one another and the thought made him even more excited.

It was even apparent to him that this man wasn't from his pack, but he didn't care at all. At that moment all he wanted to do was make him his and put himself inside of his Mate.

His vision heightened as he pulled back and looked at the man's neck. To finalize their desire for one another he was close to sinking his teeth into the man's neck.

"Stop!" Danny cried, already knowing that the only urge they both would feel towards one another is to mate. It didn't help that he could feel this man's cock hardening between his ass.

Such a compromising situation he was in and he didn't know how to get out of it.

"I don't even know your name..." Danny whimpered as the man smirked.

"You don't need to know my name, we're Mates-."

"Doesn't matter to me! Tell me your name!" Danny snapped, despite his arousal rising more and more.

Kingston on the other hand was turned on that his Mate was so headstrong and confident. He liked that he was an Alpha as well and didn't mind getting a rise out of him.

"Kingston. Kingston Abawi." He tantalized the man, Danny's eyes widening at that name. " I guess it's time for me to ask what's yours?"

"Dae-Jung Im..." Danny confessed, the both of them staring at one another in shock. Danny more afraid then Kingston. To Danny's surprise, Kingston seemed happy by this news.

He was thrilled, actually. The thought of him being able to combine their packs made him happy. Already knew that The Im Pack were against his families pack, he didn't care. The fact that his Mate was an Im fascinated him.

"This works out then." Kingston husked into Danny's ear, pulling back and found himself wanting to offer as much pleasure as he could for Danny." Dae...Jung. Dae-Jung. Did I say it right?"

Danny shook tremors at this point.

The way Kingston said his name sounded like sex. If the word sex had a voice and was a person, Kingston was it.

"Yes... You can just say Danny, please."

"Danny?" Kingston husked his way, Danny's eyes closing shut tightly. Trying to calm down as he couldn't handle Kingston's sexy voice. His legs only tighten around Kingston's hips and it was highly evident to the both of them that they needed one another.

Like a human needs air to breath, like a baby needs it's parents to thrive, like the earth needs rain to go on... Their need and desire was growing by the second.

"I can't deny what I feel. I feel like I'm about to burst any second." Kingston groaned and Danny couldn't deny the urges that were growing in him.

All he wanted to feel so suddenly was Kingston's cock inside of him.

"Go ahead."

Danny removed his legs from around Kingston's waist, watching as his height level lowered. Staring at his Mate's chest and looked up into lust-filled eyes.

"I can't suppress what I feel any longer." Danny whimpered, finding his own body betraying him with every second that passed.

He fell to his knees and looked up at Kingston. Kingston on the other hand was all in for what his Mate was willing to give him.

Danny knew he had no idea what he was doing, but that didn't matter to him. He felt like - so suddenly - he could do what he was trying to do so randomly.

His hands going to Kingston's pants, pulling them down as his eyes stared at his Mate's size. It startled Danny to know that this was his Mate and he wanted to feel disgust. Except all he could feel was hunger for Kingston's cock.

He leaned towards his cock and took him in his mouth. Eyes beginning to roll towards the back of his head as his size was too large to handle. Trying to pull away only to feel Kingston's hands gripping the back of his head.

Kingston didn't give Danny a chance to react as he found himself beginning to thrust into his mouth. The warmth of his mouth around his cock and his soft lips. Fingers becoming tangled in his feather-like hair.

He felt all his excitement growing and he could feel himself wanting to come instantly. Yet he felt respect for the man on his knees since he was his Mate. Didn't want to soil him outside and in the middle of the forest...to dirty one another like their ancestors once did.

"Stop." Kingston growled, pulling himself out of Danny's mouth. He already knew he was too close to erupting the sudden load that was coming. When it came to Danny all his senses and desires had no limit.

Danny didn't bother waiting for Kingston as stood and began pulling down his pants. He looked over his shoulder at Kingston and hoped he wouldn't have him standing in front of him like this for too long. The secondhand embarrassment was growing on him and he already knew he would never put himself in this position.

By the time Danny faced forward he gasped at the feeling of Kingston's cock pressing inside of him. He has never had cock inside of him before or ever had sex. Their pack had morals and rules that you had to abide by.

One was to never have sex until you have a Mate. He found his Mate, they just haven't mated exactly yet and Danny wasn't sure if he wanted to.

"You feel so good. Your insides fit around my cock so perfectly... Shit!" Kingston cried out, never knowing that it was Danny's first time. He grabbed ahold of Danny's ass and pressed himself deeply inside him.

Danny's legs failed him as they began trembling. Shocked at how good all of this felt and he didn't know how to react. Because his body betrayed him as he felt himself come as soon as Kingston thrusted inside of him.

Kingston could no longer control himself as he began slamming into Danny. Every time he thrusted inside of him he felt himself hitting resistance and already knew what that was. Because he knew his Mate wasn't against what he was doing because every time he pounded inside of him Danny's cries of pleasure turned Kingston on even more.

"Kingston...please..." Danny cried, leaning against the tree as his hands began to slip. He felt his whole body slipping and the pleasure hurling through him so fast was too much. He already came two times and could already feel himself coming again.

Kingston growled in ecstasy as he felt himself come inside of Danny. Even though he felt himself come it wasn't enough for him. He pulled out of Danny and watched as his cum left Danny's hole. The sight exciting even more as he found himself pressing Danny to the ground.

He could see that Danny was out of it as he still trembled wildly as if he was still receiving pleasure. The orgasmic shivers weren't ceasing anytime soon and before they could Kingston slammed back inside of him.

Instantly the both of them came before one another, Kingston gripping the back of Danny's legs and giving him luscious rounds of thrusts. Danny crying out loudly with pleasure at the waves of flourishing heat filling both of their bodies.

Kingston noticed that Danny couldn't move and he suddenly felt more dominance growing. Liked being able to see that he had complete and utter control over the whole situation. His eyes moving to the way his cock went in and out of Danny's hole. Fascinated that with every thrust inside of him his Mate took him back graciously.

Danny could barely keep it together as foreign sounds left his lips. With every fiber of his being he felt dominated and wasn't against the fact that all his defenses were down and open to be ravaged. He was actually beginning to love the fact that his Mate had full control over him. Because all the pleasure he was being offered at that moment sent him over the rails, his ecstatic cries stating so. Even felt himself beginning to release until Kingston rolled back his hips and ploughing deeper inside of him. Danny's vision blurring as he felt himself release instantly as his Mate's cock hit his prostate.

Danny heard himself speaking a different language as his head dug into the earth. He felt his body trembling erratically and felt Kingston's cock throbbing inside of him. Watching when Kingston's expression contorted into pleasure and felt him release inside of him once again.

Kingston letting go of Danny's legs as he realized what he did. He slowly pulled out to see his cum leave Danny's hole and he gulped. Slightly coming back to his senses he didn't know if he should just bite him or wait.

Because at that moment all Kingston wanted to do was sink his teeth into his Mate.

"Danny-."

"Stop!" Danny exclaimed, closing his legs as he realized the indecent act he committed. Only the savage werewolf's have sex in the woods still and the fact that he just did that...

Broke all the rules of his pack and now has committed treason. He can't go back in there smelling like Kingston and looking like this...

"I have to go..." Danny whimpered, standing as he pulled up his pants. He could still feel Kingston's essence inside of him. It beginning to go down his leg and he knew he was covered in dirt and grime.

"You're my Mate. You can't just end things like this-."

"Yes I can. You're lucky I don't just kill you now!"

"You couldn't. We're Mates." Kingston stated matter of factly, curious as to what Danny was going off about.

Danny didn't like how Kingston's smug smirk still somehow turned him on. Everything about him was sexy to him and no matter what he tried to do to make Kingston seem unattractive in his head, it didn't match up.

"I...I..." Danny knew that he couldn't mate with Kingston. The mark would have Kingston all over it and that would start a riot as soon as someone would happen to get a whiff. " I can't be your Mate."

Kingston flinched, waiting to feel the rejection from his Mate. He always knew that when your Mate rejects you it's the greatest pain in the world. Almost like a weight is pressing on your heart and you can barely breathe...

Except none of that was happening.

"You...you aren't going to reject me?"

"Of course not!" Danny cried, dusting himself off as he eyed Kingston." You're my Mate. I can't deny that... It is unfortunate that you are not in my Pack."

Kingston snorted, he truly wondered if his Mate was really going to let their packs separate them. They both had great influence over their packs. He was in charge of the largest pack in the nation ever since his father passed. To have that job handed to you at the ripe age of eighteen was tough on him. Now he was twenty-two and riding strong.

His pack was universal and his father wasn't with the morals and ideals Kingston had. When he passed, Kingston changed everything and made it better so that it could suit everyone. The only pack who was against them was The Im Pack.

Who's eldest son, his Mate, was sticking to their traditional rules.

"You are about to take over your Pack. Your Pack is second behind mine to being the largest. If our packs combine we can lead a legacy and stop this strife. I'm still confused as to what it's all about, actually." Kingston confesses in the end.

Danny didn't want to waste anymore time in the forest. In his mind he was afraid to tell him because he didn't know what his reaction would be. It was obvious to him that he didn't know what it was all about.

Unless he was lying... They weren't Bonded, so how would he know?

"You need to find that out yourself, unless your father died with the secret with him." Danny found himself mocking almost. Kingston glared at him for his insensitive remark.

"Maybe so...you could always help me out in uncovering the secret. Why keep this up? We are Mates."

"It's either my whole Pack or you. Why would I betray my Pack like that?" Danny questioned. He truly was at a loss for words. Why did his Mate have to be in a different Pack? Was he really going to leave everything behind... Just like that?

He now loved his Mate with all his being, he couldn't help it. Yet he had to...leave him behind.

"You are really going to do this? Instead of bringing our packs together, you're going to keep them isolated? You're really going to...isolate us both from one another?" Kingston felt his heart tightening as he tried touching Danny only for him to step away.

That very action broke Kingston's heart.

"Yes I am."

PRESENT

Alpha Dae-jung Im, preferably known as Danny, stared lovingly at his sleeping daughter. Only a day old, Danny already made a promise to protect her at all costs. All paternal instincts kicked in for him so quickly.

To be able to call someone his own and say his body created a being gave him so much joy. To know he created a child was amazing for him.

"Where's the father?"

Danny flinched from his happy thoughts as the sound of his father's voice echoed through the room. He didn't need to look at his father to know he was furious.

"He isn't coming." Danny stated quietly." I know he won't come-."

"Why not? You both put yourself into this predicament. Don't tell me..."

The lies flowing through Danny's head began to swirl. He wanted to come up with something, anything so that his father didn't ruin this moment for him. All he desired was a happy moment with his newborn child.

"I don't have time for this discussion." Danny growled with as much power as he could muster. He was still in pain and exhaustion was curbing in on him. Yet he didn't want to fall asleep knowing he wasn't able to defend himself. "I am tired, hungry, in pain... My daughter is hungry and tired. The last thing I need right now is for you to scrutinize me."

Danny's father, Ye-Joon Im, was fuming with anger. He couldn't possibly think of who the father was of his son's daughter. It was painfully clear that the child's father wasn't from their pack.

Their pack was the second largest and second strongest pack of the nation, The Im Pack. Notorious for their growing numbers and able to maintain a tradition that most would break from.

To find out his own son, the upcoming leader of his pack that's been cared for for generations, has broken the two most sacred rules. To never have a child before having a Mate and to never have a child from anyone outside of their pack.

His son broke the two most sacred rules and it was painfully so.

"I'm not scrutinizing."

"You are, father. Your eyes say a thousand words and I don't have the time for it. This is my time to enjoy the precious moments with my daughter, Milla. If you can't...be positive about all of this, then leave." Danny stated with force.

Eyes moving over to his father so fast and meaning every word he said. He almost trembled with fear out of what his father could possibly say.

His father's word meant the world to him, not that he would ever admit it out loud.

"I already know...Milla's father isn't from our pack. So finding the father will be near to impossible... But those curls tell me a little bit of information." Ye-Joon walked towards his granddaughter with slight curiosity.

Danny watched in amazement as his father grabbed one of Milla's curls, then letting go.

"What information is that?"

"That the father is a...African American man?"

"Yes." Danny looked down at Milla. Noticing her features that signified that fact. Could also see her father's nose and his eyes... The hair was another obvious indication as well. "Is that a problem?"

Ye-Joon didn't want to say he was bothered, it was more disappointment then anything. His granddaughters father wasn't from their pack and he didn't want to think about what pack he was from.

"No...more of disappointment than anything."

"That's unfortunate. I am going to need you to leave my room." Danny demanded as he began to notice Milla starting to get antsy.

"I can't leave the room when we have a lot to talk about. You are about to become the leader of the pack. How are you going to explain to everybody that their upcoming leader broke the two rules that are the most sacred? You bred a child who's father is in a different pack. Do you even know the man?"

"I do! Father you really think I would let this happen to me purposely? The man I had the child with is my..." Danny stops himself, trying to contain his growing frustrations.

All he wanted around his daughter was a good atmosphere. As of right now, it wasn't becoming so.

"He's your...?"

"Get out." Danny finally snapped. Holding his daughter closer to his chest and was furious. Just to think that the father won't know about their child... It angered him because he couldn't ever admit to who the father was.

His mate, Milla's father, is in the most infamous pack of the nation. The strongest pack and largest - bigger than the pack he was in. The Abawi Pack had the majority of influence over many packs.

They helped aid in many packs upbringings as well as being the father of many branches off packs. Only increasing their size and the Im Pack is behind them greatly.

To tell his father that their enemy and the person they've been trying to take over for generations is Milla's father...and his Mate! That frightened Danny on so many levels.

Milla has to have her father's last name...or does she? Danny contemplated on respecting her father even though he had no clue of her birth? Or taking it upon himself and making her a rightful Im?

Danny was afraid that giving her the last name Abawi would cause so much of a riot in their pack. Why put his daughter through that...?

The bullying, the harassment, the constant scrutiny...

The more Danny thought about it had him decide his final decision.

"Milla Noel Im. That's your name." He murmured to her, smiling when her eyes began to open. Never getting tired of the sight of her precious brown eyes. Her eyes looked more like her father's then his though... He wasn't against it though.

Danny glanced over at his father who still stood in the same spot. He didn't want to hear anything negative from him so hopefully silence was his gift.

Ye-Joon even began to realize how beautiful his granddaughter was and couldn't deny it. How his son had a child and, yes, it bothered him that it was his son that was the one to become pregnant.

Putting aside his negative thoughts he walked next to his son's bed. He stared down at his granddaughter and couldn't be mad that his father wasn't in their pack. As long as there was no issue this would be okay.

"If you...need any help..."

Danny glanced over at his father, a grin growing on his face happily. To know his father was starting to accept this so quickly now made him happy.

"Thank you for the suggestion, I'll keep that in mind... Where's mother?" Danny questions as he begins to wonder if Milla was hungry. He put his finger towards Milla's mouth and noticed the way she tried suckling on his finger.

"I believe your mother is-."

"Just on time!"

Danny and his father look to the door as his mother entered the room. Her eyes settling on her son who looked exhausted. She already knew why and she didn't come unprepared to help her new grandchild.

"I brought some baby clothes from home, even brought you some food Danny." His mother, Gi Im, said happily. Happy that her granddaughter's eyes were open." May I hold her?"

Danny suddenly felt his heart tighten and he brought Milla closer to his chest. His mother even noticed the maternal instincts already kicking in for her son. She already knew it'd probably be a touchy subject.

Found herself even remembering when she first had him. All she wanted to do was hold her son and let no one else have the chance to hold him. She just wanted him to experience her arms for the first few days. No one else's...

"It's okay Dae-jung, I understand," She sat on the edge of his bed and he grinned at her for her understanding," The first few days with your baby are life-changing. All you want to do is imagine what kind of person they'll be, what will they look like as an adult, what will their first words be... The endless thoughts are euphoric in a sense."

Danny nodded as now it had him thinking of what will come with Milla. Will she remind him of her father... What traits will she possess? Who will she come to love in the very future?

"I'm...afraid, mother." He confessed, eyes closing as he wondered if he was in the wrong. Not telling Kingston they made a child the first time they ever had sex.

He was afraid to raise a child without her father. Afraid of the judgment passed to them. Afraid of how guilty he will feel knowing he is hiding this from his own Mate. A child...his daughter - their daughter.

"Afraid of what?"

"I am a new parent. There's a big reason why the father isn't involved and...and he doesn't even know he has a daughter." Danny confessed with a broken heart.

He could sense how sad his mother was for him. She didn't know the circumstances except that he was in pain. What he was going through was heartbreaking for her to see.

"It is up to you for you to let this effect you. You are a parent. You can't let these things show through in your parenting. Your daughter should not be able to feel your grief, sadness, pain, nothing." Gi found herself giving him parenting advice.

She didn't like that this issue was already effecting him. Being a single parent was tough and she never wanted her son to be through this. Didn't want any of her kids to go through this.

"How can I hide what I feel? I want to be honest about what I feel to Milla-."

"Never! Never do such things!" Gi explained angrily." You can never express your feelings and emotions to your children. Your burdens will be passed onto them. Then their heads will swirl with ways to blame themselves and it hurts them too. Don't ever do such a thing."

Danny nodded because he never wanted his daughter to be burdened with his pain. He could already sense that he went and thought about this all wrong.

"I see... I never want that for her."

"Good. Now, feed your baby!" His mother exclaimed playfully, rushing to her husband and grabbing his arm." We will give you both privacy."

Danny watched as his parents left his room quietly. Once the door closed he felt all these tears beginning to pool in his eyes. He didn't want to stress out his parents and didn't want anyone to see him in this state.

It was coming to the point where he felt...like he wanted to find his Mate and just tell him. Except that definitely was not an option for him and it scared him to think so.

"I want to give you the best life Milla." Danny whimpered with as much love as possible." I feel wrong...I feel like I am wronging you. Of a father who doesn't even know of your precious existence. If you are to find out about your father and my reasoning for not introducing the both of you...don't hate me."

All Danny worried about was Milla coming to despise him for not telling her the truth. All he knew was that he would tell her when she was ready.

He would be the best parent. He wanted to be so good, that Milla wouldn't even ask about her father. All she would need is him...

Hopefully that would forever be the case for Danny. Even though deep down inside of him he knew what he was doing was wrong. Except he couldn't let that bother him, he had a child. All he wanted do was be the best parent he could be.

No matter the costs.

(*≧∀≦*)

What do you think of the very first chapter? 😁

Should I continue?

Please leave some comments because I love responding to as much as I can. Most definitely! 🥰❤️

Comment and vote!

« See ya! »

~ 🅨🅞🅛🅞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
2.3M 65.6K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
4.3K 148 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
613K 25.1K 90
"I do." Smiling the fake smile I've come to perfect in the last year, I nod as I take hold of the mans hands I have to marry. My nails that I've man...