Reverie » Black Clover

By astertataricvs

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a t... More

ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2
ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ
ʟɪᴄʜᴛ || ғɪᴇʟᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ
ʀʜʏᴀ || ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ
ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ

9.4K 398 117
By astertataricvs

Requested by Blue_skieee

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"(NAME)-SAN PLEASE LET ME DOWN!"

"Nope! Seeing you up there really entertains me," you giggled as you pulled the rope that's binding your underclassman on the tree.

Everyone who's passing by was watching you with weird faces and sweatdrops on their forehead. It seems like they used telepathy to have the same thought about the scene they're witnessing.

'There she goes again.' Everyone thought at once.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS TO ME, (NAME)-SAN?!" He howled in despair which makes you feel giddy seeing him in despair.

Everyone deemed you as the sadist in the squad, as well as, wife of their respectable Captain, Nozel Silva. That's right, you read it right, you're actually the crazy wife of their captain. It's really shocking to everyone that the eldest Silva would actually marry someone as lunatic as you. They were expecting that he would marry an elegant and refined woman who has manners just like their captain. However, their hopes shattered when Nozel announced to everyone that you're his official wife.

It's been three years since you started as husband and wife. True that parts of the marriage were because of the amalgamation of your families, but most of it was because you love each other genuinely. Of course, the first meeting of you and Nozel was an impeccable disaster and that won't ever be forgotten by the captain.

He was beckoned over to your mansion and was waiting for your arrival, however, unexpected for him, you arrived in a very psychotic way by jumping from your broom above the sky and fell right on him. The table collapsed that causes Nozel and you to fell on the ground. Because of your absurd doing, it made him livid and snapped at you.

At first, Nozel was opposed to the idea of marrying you because of the fact that he doesn't like the type of girls like you. However, unfortunately for him, he didn't expect that an obnoxious girl and notorious of tormenting people would actually the one who will take his heart that totally made him wondered in disbelief. Despite you being a sadist, you still have positive traits in you that he surely likes: compassionate towards everyone and really outgoing. At first glance, you may look dumb yet the truth is, you're a woman of brains and have strong magical prowess that can outmatch everyone. Of course, Nozel is still stronger than you though, and no can ever change that.

"(Name), that is enough," Nozel commanded which you willingly tilt your head to look at your husband whose eyebrows were furrowed.

"Oh! Hi there, my weird braid haired husband," you greeted delightfully and skipped towards the silver head with a big grin plastered on your face.

"Stop calling me names, woman. And get him down this instant." With a flash of his deadly glare, you only shrugged your shoulders and obeyed the man without any words. Although you're an obstinate brat, you can't defy Nozel's orders since you don't want him to become more stressed than he already was.

Ever since Fuegoleon was in a coma, Nozel became more strict and uptight to his subordinates. You even recalled the day where he lashed his frustration to you and was about to blast you his magic spell but halted once you snapped him out by slapping him across the cheek with oppression. Nozel wasn't the kind of guy who would directly apologize to someone even if he was wrong, you're completely aware how altitudinous his pride was, therefore you understand him utterly.

Despite his indifference and being harsh, you can't differ that he's accurately honest and trying his best to be more benignant towards everyone. More precisely, you love it whenever you're alone together and he's showing affections by kissing, hugging and cuddling you.

Ahh, your heart was banging inside your chest every time you remember all those things that he wasn't conferring to anyone. You really love him to bits!

"Can you stop doing those vicious things within the headquarters? I'm always hearing complaints about you," he frustratingly said and his face grimaced.

"Eh? But it's fun playing with everyone!" You chirped and the captain just sighed at your simple-mindedness.

"No, and that's final. Stop pestering anyone with your whims, (Name)." Was all he said and started to walk away from where you're at.

•••

Nozel was inside his office, studying all the paperwork on his desk. His two younger siblings just left minutes ago and his neck was starting to throb due to reading all the papers. The mercury magic-user leaned against the backrest and let out a heavy sigh.

These past few weeks of searching for a suspicious place where the Eye of the Midnight Sun could be hiding, it made him frustrated since he still can't find their hideout. He's the only one who's wandering from place to place and didn't bother to find someone to come along with him, even you. Despite that Nozel is your husband, he still has problems of confiding to you what's bothering him and always keeping secrets from you.

The reason why is because he doesn't want to cause you any more troubles since you're handling your underclassmen and would often go out on missions. He knows how you've been dealing with your group every day, and being the senior of your own group in the squad.

Nozel wants you to be the Vice Captain but, you instantly declined his offer telling him that you don't deserve being in that kind of position. You don't want him to give you a special treatment just because you are his wife. You're already contented by being just a mere member of Silver Eagles and you love being around with your underclassmen.

By just thinking of you, Nozel's lips subconsciously tug upwards and look at the big windows of his office. Even though you kept on annoying him with your whims and sadistic personality, he can't deny that he loves you to the deepest of his heart.

As he continues to admire the sunset ahead of him, suddenly, his door slammed open causing him to be startled and snapped his head to look at the person who abruptly barged in his office without his consent.

"Hello, my sweet Nozel!" You giddily smiled at him and scooted towards hin with a tray in your hands; which consists of pastries and a cinnamon tea

The captain only glared at you. "Stop barging into my office without knocking, (Name). When will you ever learn?" He reprimands which you only nudge him on his waist and set the tray on his table.

"Don't be so uptight, my dear husband, although you've always been like that." You remarked and impulsively hugged him. "I know you've been stressed lately, ever since Fuegoleon was attacked." You sit on his lap and give him a kiss on his forehead.

"Can you get off of me?" He prompted you but the stubborn girl you were, you only chortled and tightened your hug around his waist, snuggling your cheeks on his warm chest.

"Nozel, even though we're now married, you're still keeping secrets from me. You know hiding it won't do you any good, right?" You inquired thus closed your eyes. "If something is bothering you, please confide it with me, how can I be a good wife when you're keeping your distance away from your gorgeous and intelligent wife?" You joke which earned a scoff from the mercury magic-user.

"The latter doesn't apply to you, (Name)."

You gasped. "WHAT?! But I'm fucking gorgeous and smart!"

Nozel glared at your foul language. "Didn't I told you not to cuss?"

"But I can't actually change my habit that easily! You know how I love to cuss!" You pouted that causes Nozel to tweak your nose and you winced in pain.

"Still, you should change that habit of yours. Also, stop tormenting your underclassmen with your fetish, woman, keep it to yourself," he implies which made your mouth to hang open, staring at him in disbelief.

"Fetish? But my only fetish is cuddling with you!" You cooed.

Upon hearing your statement, Nozel's face transposed into a bright shade of red that is prominent for you to see. Perceiving your husband being flustered, you can't help but grin at his face.

"Oh my gosh! You're so cute being flustered, Nozel! I want to bite your arm!" Then before he can prevent you, you already bite his arm since you can't resist the overwhelming cuteness of your husband.

The said man only jolted on his seat and pushed your face away from his arm. "What the hell are you doing, (Name)! You're a sadistic brat," he scolds you and you shrugged him off by flashing him a wide grin.

"Eh~ but you're too irresistible, Nozel~" you purred and draw circles on his chest. The silver-haired man elicits a tired sigh before flicking your forehead.

"Stop that or else I'll punish you," he threatens.

"But I should be the one punishing you, Nozel. You do know that I like to punish someone," you maliciously said while wiggling your eyebrows. The captain merely gave you a repugnant look then rolled his eyes.

"Tell me why did I even marry you?"

"It's because you can't resist my charms!" You cheered. "By the way, you should drink your tea before it gets cold."

"Then I shall drink my tea, but first, get off of me, (Name)," he prompted but you shook your head while pouting.

"Don't wanna! I want to stay like this! I just wanted to cool your head off because I know these past few weeks you're being stressed, you need to rest too," you remarked and nuzzle your head against his chest.

Nozel felt his heart warmed because of how concerned you are for him. Although you really annoy him a lot, he can't dislike your obstinacy and how you give him lots of affection when you're all alone.

The mercury magic-user smiled weakly then run his fingers through your scalp. The nice feeling of his fingers on you makes you feel relaxed and sleepy. The one you like the most when you're cuddling is when he would run his fingers through your hair, although it's just a simple gesture, you certainly like it a lot.

"Nozel, I love you..." you muttered. Nozel smiled at your cute voice before kissing you on the head.

"I love you too, my sadistic wife, thank you for being here with me," he sincerely said that makes your heart hammered inside your chest and feel the fuzzy sensation within you.

You buried your head into his chest and whispered, "Can I sleep in your arms?"

You heard him chuckled, "Why do you need to ask for my permission? You do know that it doesn't mind me, right?"

"I just wanted to hear your consent, captain," you responded.

"How ironic, you're not even asking for my permission when you're going to barge in my office but you're asking when you wanted to cuddle with me?" He scoffed.

"It's because... I'm afraid that I might kindle your anger when you're having a rough day," you reasoned.

Nozel paused for a second after hearing your reply. He didn't know that you're always thinking of him in that way. He's completely aware of himself that he's a harsh person, but it didn't even cross his mind that you will amplify his anger. However, he recalled the day where he suddenly lashed out his frustrations at you after what happened to his rival. Of course, he regretted what he did to you and for being a jerk that time, that's why he apologized to you shortly since he doesn't want you showing a hurtful expression. Hence, he vowed to himself that he will control his anger and won't try to hurt you since you're precious to him.

"True that you annoy me but, I won't cross the boundary of hurting you, (Name)..." he uttered and stroke your back. Instead of hearing your reply, he heard a light snore coming from you. He gradually glanced at your face sleeping cozily on his chest. Nozel's heart fluttered at the sight and a smile crossed on his visage.

"Sleep well, my wife."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

OMG! I can't wait for the next episode! I'm hype for next week! AAAAAaaaAaaaA!!!

NEXT: Zora x Reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙏, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. ⌗ various! b...
103K 2.3K 58
Have you ever wondered if you could be part of the black clover universe and you get to meet your favorite characters ? Join me in this fanfic book a...
45.2K 465 10
A collection of various reader x black clover character scenarios, and character x character one-shots. Request our closed. Enjoy!
6.8K 206 36
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I DO NOT ALLOW MY STORIES TO BE POSTED ELSEWHERE. I DO NOT POST ANY STORIES IN OTHER PLATFORMS. ~××~ ♡✎ ❝ Sor·row·ful ❞ ✎♡ ...