Love Island 2019 ๐ŸŒด

By mollswritesx

Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell. More

Love Island 2019
Georgia Bowen
Entering The Villa
Slide into the DM's
Tension
Kiss and Tell
Hot Tub Jealousy
First Recoupling
Truths
Temptation
"I like you"
Upset
Drama
Maura
Girls in Danger
Least Compatible
A dumping
Date Night
Arabella
Kissing challenge
Night Away
Bunny
Gossip
Feuding with Danny
Tweets
Decisions
Casa Amor
Loyalty?
Raunchy Races
Reunion
Michael
Falling
Amy
Clearing Things Up
I Love You and Favourite Couples
Amy Leaves
Heart's Soaring
Lad Points
Dinner
Jealousy
Amber
Greg
Builders
Tommy, Jealous?
No-one Else's Business
Headlines
Cheating?
Baby
Final Date
Families
The Final
New Series

Splitting A Couple

8.7K 118 1
By mollswritesx

****Georgia's POV****

"Joanna and Michael one of you must now leave the island." Caroline announced. "As a group the rest of you must now decide who to save. The Islander you decide to save will return to the villa and have another chance at finding love. The other will be dumped immediately. You have a hug decision to make."

We all got in a huddle and I could see no one was very happy at the situation. It's hard because even though I do like Amber I can see Michael is torn between the two and this will devastate him.

"He's my guy best mate." Molly said. "He needs to have another shot."

"Michael is my boy, I'll back him all day everyday." Jordan agreed.

"I've got a lot of time for both of them." Chris said.

"Michael and Joanna were strong, the fact that Amber and Michael were together, do I think they'll get back together, I don't know." Curtis said.

"Go with your gut, just say what you feel." It was voting time.

"I think we should go with Michael because he's a very nice guy." Tommy voted.

"I'm going for Michael because I think he does genuinely want to find love and I think that's the reason he has taken so many risks. Therefore he deserves to stay and try and find it." I told them.

"I'm saving Michael because we started the journey together and I want to end the journey with him." Anton said.

"I would say for the same reason I want to save Joanna, I love them both though so it's not easy." Belle said.

The voting carried on the majority did win. I could tell people weren't happy with the decision but nothing more could be done.

"Time is up guys, which Islander would you like to save?"

"We would like to save this Islander because they are a massive part of the villa. They're a great person and the majority of us decided to save this person. So the Islander we've decided to save is Michael." Curtis announced.

"Michael you've been saved by your fellow Islanders, Joanna I'm afraid you've been dumped. Michael how do you feel?"

"I feel like I finally found what I wanted and now she's leaving."

"Joanna how do you feel?"

"But disappointed but it's fine. You're a massive part of the villa so I'm not surprised."

"I have the utmost respect for everyone and I know it was a hard decision. There's no shade and I get it, it's hard." Michael said.

"Joanna it's time for you to say your goodbyes, the rest of you I'll see you very soon."

"See you soon." I told her. "You've acted so amazing in here and you should be proud."

"Thank you."

I watched as Michael came over and she literally grabbed his chin. "If you've found what you want, you better leave mate but you clearly aren't so you're a snake."

"What?"

"I'm serious."

"No one said I wasn't leaving."

They shared a few whispers and I could tell he was getting angry.

"What have I got to stay here for?" He asked.

"Just stay it's fine."

"What am I stayed for?"

"I'm going to go and you're staying here." She said. "Honestly it's fine."

"You've just avoided me."

"Because you didn't say anything."

She walked away after that conversation and I could see he was absolutely reeling.

"Don't touch me." He said as Jordan came over to comfort him.

"Leave it." I whispered to them. "Give him some time to cool off. "

****

We went back to the villa and just before I got into bed I managed to catch Michael brushing his teeth.

"Please can I have a hug?" I asked him.

"Sure." He genuinely did sound really hurt as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry but we had to send someone home and Molly is my girl in here so I couldn't put them in danger."

"I understand all the decisions I really do, I just didn't expect that all to happen and then the big bust up at the end didn't help."

"What did she say?"

"Please don't say anything but she made a comment about how Amber and I could be something. I'm angry that she couldn't see I'm only into her. Then she said something about how she didn't know if she would walk or not, after having a go at me for it."

"I know it might be a hard decision but look at it this way, this could be a brilliant test for your relationship. After all this time apart and when you get out, if you both still only want each other then it shows how strong your feelings are."

"It just feels like forever till we'll see each other again."

"I know."

****

The next morning I put on a bandeau style bikini, which was black and white, in a floral pattern.

I went into the bedroom later that morning and found Belle on the bed by herself.

"How are you feeling this morning?" I asked her.

"I mean I don't feel great. Do you think I went about the conversation well yesterday?"

"Yeah. You held your own in the argument and didn't allow him to get his own way." I told her.

"I think he feels like I'm mugging him off."

"I don't think he was seeing your point of view, like most people in an argument they have blinkers on and think they're always right. He had a snug look on his face."

"I can see everyone's point of view but I'm not going to allow my actions to be an excuse for him calling things off between us." She told me.

"What was his excuse?"

"He said I was pathetic and it makes me wonder how I'd deal with things on the outside."

"I think what you need to remover is a woman should change for no one and if he doesn't like you the way you are, then he doesn't deserve you."

"Yeah thank you." She pulled me into a hug. "I'm going to speak to him today and hopefully we can have a conversation without it turning into a screaming match."

****

Tommy and I were having a cuddle on the daybed later on, just watching as everyone went about their business.

"Would you have walked if I was sent home?" I asked him.

"Of course. I mean I'm having a great time in here but I wouldn't be if you wasn't here."

"Do you agree with Michael not leaving?"

"He shouldn't have said he's found what he's looking for and then didn't leave because that's giving out mixed signals. I don't really know what's going on in his head."

"Do you think he still had feelings for Amber?"

"I'd love to say no to just close the book off but I really don't know. I think he's stubborn though and won't want to go back on his word."

"I really didn't think Amber was going to tell him that she still has feelings for him last night."

"Yeah I think he was shocked as well." Tommy said. "But I mean it's probably been lost in his head with everything's That's happened since then."

"Yeah Exactly."

"He needs to speak to her though and clear things up because otherwise we're never going to get anywhere in here."

"I'd leave for you too." I told him. "Just in case you was wondering."

"I mean I was hoping so."

****

That night I got changed into my burgundy lacy camisole and then some stripy shorts.

As I was finished and waiting for the girls to get ready I joined in the conversation.

"He needs to make a decision or else he's going to lose both of you." Belle told Maura.

"Yeah it's his decision at the end of the day but I'm not going to wait around for much longer."

We moved outside and I stayed with Maura and Molly.

"I'm going to need to speak to Curtis and ask for a decision because I'm not waiting any longer." Maura said.

"Yeah."

"He shouldn't need this long."

"He needs to cut out trying to please both of you because that's what he's trying to do." I told her. "He's known you for longe enough now to know whether he can see anything happening there or not."

"I'm done waiting. If he can't make a decision then I'm going to leave him. I can't wait any longer."

****

Curtis chose Maura which was a bit awkward as they shared a kiss and then he had to go and tell Fran. I could tell she was taking the higher ground though and just let them get on with it. I think I'm a way she probably knew it was coming.

I was led on the daybed with Maura, Tommy and Curtis when Michael came past.

"Amber sit down please."

"Pardon."

"Sit down."

"Did she just let him talk to her like that?" Maura asked. "Sit down!"

"He said it with a smile on his face, I don't think he meant it like that." Curtis countered.

"No I don't think he did. That was really rude."

We watched as they had their conversation and then Amber walked off.

"That was so weird. I need a moment to just process what happened. "

We joined her around the fire pit after giving her a moment to calm down.

"What happened?" Molly asked.

"So He comes to us and he says sit down, like that."

"Sit down, don't tell me to sit down." Maura said.

"Like it was me who brought someone back from Casa Amor, which it wasn't. It's really starting to upset us and wear us down because all I wanted to be was friends and I was happy to be friends with him."

"That was disrespectful."

"I just need to keep being myself and not let people like that affect me.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 6.2K 53
Love Island 2023!
89.3K 1.4K 49
A bombshell and a boxer what could go wrong? More importantly what could go right? When Lauren Bowen walks in to the villa as a bombshell, she catch...
67.4K 1.8K 15
๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› ---- โ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› drew can't...
553K 8.6K 52
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ. [๐™ก๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™—๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ ๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™˜]