Enchanted: Phoenix Arise

De pigrabbit_09

In the world where some things can't be explain were into Ares' life. The curse that he didn't wish to have i... Mais

Introduction
Prologue
The Encounter
New Moon
Clash
Shield of Sirius
Implosion
Repudiation
Sirius
The Master's Conclave
Bound To You
Hush
Concatenate
Moonflower
Silence
Bond
Perfidious
Retribution
Minion of the Night
Incertitude
Moon and Stars
The End and The Beginning
Redemption
Snazzy
Erratic
That's Not Me
The Hybrid
Refutation
You're My Remedy
Divine Flame
Divine Judgement
Sacred Beasts
Take Over
Clinch
Deceived By Love
Forewarn
Into The Slumber
Sun and Moon
Rumour Has It
Yin Yang
Blood Poison
Eternal Darkness
Phoenix
Flames of Desire
Epilogue

Freedom

230 26 8
De pigrabbit_09

Quinn's POV

It's painful to see Ares died after he gave his heart to me. If only he could wait for another hour then he might be alive. I was not actually dead because the Phoenix hibernate for a while for us to be in ultimate power, my final stage as Phoenix.

When Vladimir killed me, the Phoenix kept my soul inside his divine flame although, my heart stopped from beating.

While I was dead, physically, I asked a favor to my children to fight in my place while I recupurate myself silently. My children are a part of me. They're the heir and heiress of my power as they reached eighteen and I granted them that power temporarily. They fought well in my behalf but time is their enemy too and was unlucky that they didn't finish their mission. Chaos was too strong and my kids' powers were only temporary.

That's the moment that Ares thought of a fastest way to bring me back instead of waiting. The Phoenix knew about it that the element of the Heart will revive us if Ares will figure it out which he he really did. If he didn't think of the element of Heart then I might be late and this world will crumble. I didn't expect that he also gave his elements to me as I knew that I can defeat Chaos with my dark and light magic.

As soon as I revived, I woke up as the ultimate Phoenix where I can be the Light Phoenix or the Dark Phoenix. There's no limit to my powers and I can resurrect anyone through my power. As the myth said, Phoenix will rise up from the ashes and that's the symbol of life.

I started to use it through Ares and I successfully resurrect him. I cured Garreth and the pack as well. For the people in the city, where the eternal darkness was concentrated, I can bring the people back once I destroyed it.

In my ultimate power, I am limitless and my children transformed into their eighteen-year-old body. They are connected to me and that affects their growht too. My parents were granted with their power and also Beatrice. I bring back her time ability and her wolf form, temporarily. Ares' pack, I granted them power and their ability were enhanced. Also, I gave the dark witches a chance to correct their mistake except for Helena. Her soul vanished as the eternal darkness consumed her. I can't bring her back anymore. And lastly, I brought back Vladimir. I cleansed his body and no darkness can consumed him anymore. I've learned that he accidentally opened the black book where Chaos was sealed and that's how he became evil. Vladimir will accept his punishment after the battle and I will be hard on him soon.

One last dilemma, Chaos, the demon of darkness who used me as his medium while I was recuperating, unlocked the eternal darkness and bring calamities in this world. The city were in ruins, everything was destroyed. No buildings, no trees and animals left, and humans were extinguished.

My goal now is to bring back the world to how it was.

Chaos can't regenerate his injury as he got contact with my flames. No darkness will dare to get near me just like the monsters who were watching us from afar. Even though Chaos summoned them, the monsters didn't move a muscle.

"I'm going to kill you, warlock!" Chaos shouted and cast a dark bomb on me but Ares cast magic barrier on me and protected me from explosion.

"You can't hurt my baby." Ares said and I was ashamed of it that calling me his baby in this ultimate form.

Volcanic Eruption occured below Chaos' feet and he managed to dodge but my magic isn't simple. It will track down until my target is down. Icicle Dance appeared and chased Chaos. It's also a track magic. Earth spikes rose up from the ground and kept on attacking Chaos.

Chaos' agility is good but not enough when I used my air element. A small hand movement, I injured Chaos with my Aerokinesis, a wind manipulation with my psychic power. My wind attack didn't miss and Chaos was covered with cuts and wounds then the other three elemental magic caught him. The earth spike hit him and was bind, then icicle dance cuts through and volcanic eruption burned him.

He was down and crisp from the eruption. Howeverc he managed to stand up and determined to kill me.

"Are we going to finish him, Mommy?" Nigel asked me.

"Not yet, sweetie."

I buy time for the sacred beasts to prepare while I got Chaos' attention to kill me. He didn't sense the four sacred beasts were up to something and followed my plan.

"Do you want to play?" I looked at the twins and they smiled.

"Yes, Mommy." They answered together and I nodded.

My twins rushed to Chaos and attacked Chaos. The pack asked me that they wanted to join the kids and I let them. I gave them the satisfaction to fight back now. I don't want to claim victory on this battle, I want everyone to savor it as we did it by teamwork.

"How about you, Mother?" I asked my mother if she wanted to have an exercise.

"No, dear. I will have my time." She answered.

I know she want to do a massive blow after Chaos was beaten up. I wanted Beatrice to join my kids and the pack but I wanted to stay here as I have a plan for her.

My twins were beating up Chaos so much. They're stronger as I granted them their full power, the light and the dark. Although Chaos fight back, he's no match with my twins right now. He didn't know that Nigel possessed half of the Dark Phoenix power and Zehra,  the Divine Phoenix. I watched them how they fight and it was a child's play. I still have lots of days to teach them.

Chaos countered the attacks but too sad, my twins can cast magic barrier based on their element. They also got their Daddy's barrier but not the shields. I don't know if Ares will give it to them or maybe to a new successor.

Chaos became weak because of the power of the twins. The calamities began to subside and I sensed that by killing Chaos will end the eternal darkness. Mother suddenly cast meteor storm and it hit Chaos massively. The ground tremble as the meteor crashed.

"Oops! I didn't know that my magic was enhanced." Mother said and chuckled.

"You're such a child, Lady Vivian." Beatrice said.

This is it!

I waited Chaos to get weak and I can finish him with no fragments of him left in this world. I flew to where Chaos was and he was surrounded by the pack and my children.

"Get back to safety." I ordered them including my children.

Garreth and Ares appeared right next to Chaos. Out of surprised, Chaos unleashed his dark magic and attacked me. Unfortunately, I caught his left hand and got burned. I didn't let go of his hand and I transformed into Dark Phoenix.

"What are you?!" Chaos asked me with fright.

Based on his question, he didn't know about the divine beast. He only encountered the sacred beasts thousand years ago and that's the reason why he was only sealed inside the black book because the sacred beasts had no ability to kill him.

"I am the Dark Phoenix and remember that name... the name who will send you to your death." I answered.

He laughed and said. "You can't kill a demon! You're just like the other sacred beast."

"How much do you bet on that? I'm willing to bet so that I can use it as an expense for repairing the city." I said in a way of joking.

He laughed again and mocked me but he started to get afraid when I took his dark magic away from him.

"What are you doing? Bring back my power!" He screamed.

My dark magic can't be affected by the demon's dark magic. It's like filter, it can cleansed the tainted dark magic. I took his dark magic made it my power. Darkness won't consume me because I have the element of Heart. As lond as my heart is strong and pure, darkness won't manipulate me.

"Don't leave a single amount of dark magic from him." The Phoenix said through telepathy.

"I will."

Chaos screamed and it hurts him a lot until I had glimpse of his past. I was surprised to see his life. He is the first warlock who had a dark magic.

~~.~~

The past let me see what Chaos was before. He's an innocent child who was destined to be the strongest warlock. The witches didn't know about his dark magic except his mother and father. Because of the dark magic he had, his parents were afraid for him as he is destined to be the protector of all the witches.

Before, Chaos was called Dominque and the witches adored him so much. His parents ruled the witches and protected their coven. He was taught how to use the elements and other spells except dark magic. Dominique was fed up from what he wants and what his parents wanted for him.

Secretly, he practiced his dark magic as he also love it because he was born with it. However, someone saw him and reported about him using the dark magic. The coven got into conflict and wanted to kill Dominique. He was called as the curse child. His parents disowned him, and gave him to the witches. He was tortured, deprived with food and water, until his body will give up. But this made him into madness because life was unfair for him. He never hurt other people using his power.

Dominique's anger led to the coven's demise, including his parents who betrayed him. Because of his madness, he released the other elements and let the dark magic be his power because it's the only power that he love most.

He created a new coven with dark witches and became their leader. He was known as the Dark Lord, Dominique, not until he met Zafina, a witch from Boswell coven, my ancestor.

Dominique's heart became soft and loved Zafina. They were happy and Dominique is determined to change his ways and leadership in his coven. Unfortunately, not all of the witches in his coven agreed to his changes so some of the dark witches set them up.

Zafina knew about the plan of the dark witches and this is the time of the birth of astral drop. Zafina created this spell and created an astral drop of herself. She let her astral drop met the Dominique and stabbed him with a spear. Zafina thought that she killed one of the dark witches who can use illusion but it turns out, it was the real Dominique. Zafina was surprised when she watched from afar and because of what the astral drop did, Dominique was betrayed and destroyed the astral drop. He rushed to the Boswell Coven and attacked.

However, the Boswell witches had made their escape before Dominique arrived and Zafina left behind to face him. Zafina tried to explain about the incident that she knew about the dark witches who wanted to kill her but Dominique didn't listen and he ended Zafina's life.

Dominique wanted to take Zafina's power but it hurts him. He left Zafina's body inside the mansion and burned it with his dark fire. Dominique swore that he will never trust anyone nor love anyone.

One year had passed from the time he killed Zafina, Dominique became rampant and destroyed the cities they wanted to conquer. Dark witches ruled at that year not until the Boswell Coven countered them. Dominique didn't expect the sacred beasts and matched his power. The sacred beasts almost wiped out the dark witches and Iesha, the new leader of the Boswell Coven, sealed Dominique inside the black book.

The Boswell Coven succeeded in sealing Dominique and they decided to call him Chaos. As years passed, Dominique humanity vanished and while he was sealed in the black book, his human body died inside the book but was revived into a demon. He forgot about himself as Dominique and made himself strong each year.

Iesha noticed that the black book can't held Chaos inside so she decided do some research until she met Dawn, the prophecy. Dawn told her the future that Chaos will be set free accidentally by a wolf. And also told her about the power of the Phoenix. Iesha asked her where she can find the power of the Phoenix and Dawn gave her a strange urn with ashes inside it. Iesha felt stranged and after a few weeks, Zafina was resurrected.

Zafina is the Phoenix but her body isn't stable. She kept on dying and turned into ashes then after a few weeks, she revived again. Because Zafina can't make her body stable, Iesha offered herself to bond with her and take over happened. Zafina's power overruled Iesha's body. She controls Iesha's body and took the black book. Zafina wanted to kill Dominique or Chaos but the book repelled her. She can't open it maybe because of the prophecy. Zafina gave up and led the Boswell Coven as Iesha until she gave birth to her successor. She died as a human but the power of the Phoenix was passed on through generations until the rightful heir or heiress was born.

Elda was born and the power of Phoenix was awakened. She was kind and led the coven with such good ambitions and goals. She was the first one to do resurrection through the Phoenix power when his lover died from the battle between them and the dark witches. Elda was the great leader and loving wife and mother. She raised her children well but she kept her identity as the Phoenix because she knew that greed will put them into conflict. The Boswell Coven decided to keep Elda's Phoenix power as a myth and they wrote it in a magical book where only the next chosen one can read it.

Elda died at the age of 80 and after that, no one possessed the power of the Phoenix, not even my mother until I was born.

The sacred beasts had the same fate as the Phoenix. They waited for the next chosen one before they were born again.

~~.~~

The journey to the past ended when I took all Chaos' dark magic. I wasn't surprised to see Dominique's body into flesh but it rot suddenly and turned into ashes.

"What was that?" Garreth asked me.

I didn't know that Chaos is really a witch before. He was betrayed by his coven, found love with Zafina but got twisted because of the dark witches, then he became evil when he was sealed.

"That was Chaos' human body." I answered.

They were surprised when I told them the truth. They didn't believe me at first but my children confirmed it. Nigel let them see what I saw and it stunned them.

Maybe I had this dark magic because I was born with it. I haven't realized it because I was only taught how to use the elements and the light magic. My dark magic happened when I was curse by Vladimir and Nigel came into my life that was possessed by dark magic.

The reason why I had the dark magic because Zafina had an intention to kill Dominique as revenge but she managed to let it go when she knew that she can't kill him. Zafina didn't realize that her revenge became her dark magic.

It was I who acknowledged it that my dark magic isn't bad and that leds Nigel to accept his dark magic too because I defended and embraced him for who he is.

I looked at Nigel and smiled at him. I went down and kissed my baby boy on his cheek.

"I love you, sweetie." I spoke softly to him and he kissed me back on my lips.

"I love you too, Mommy."

Ares smacked his head and nagged at his son.

"How dare you kissing you're Mommy on the lips? You're eighteen years old and that's not right!" Ares scolded him.

However, he got a hit on his head from Father.

"And how dare you to hit my grandson?" Father scolded him too. "It's okay for a son to kiss his Mommy on the lips!"

"No! That's not right! Look at him, he's taller than me about a few inch." Ares talked back to Father until they got into an argument.

Everyone laughed at them but they seemed to ignore as they kept on fighting through words.

There's only one problem left, the eternal darkness. The dark clouds didn't disappear and it becomes thicker than before. There's no lightning, ominous wind, and earthquakes. It became a calm before the storm.

"Selene, are you all ready?" I asked her through telepathy.

"Yes, Master Sirius." She answered.

"Okay."

I asked everyone to gather and Ares put a magical barrier on them. I flew to the central section where the central pillar was located. Ares and Garreth followed me until we arrived.

"What are we going to do, little brother?" Garreth asked.

"Prepare for a true final battle." I answered.

"A final battle?" Ares asked me in confusion.

Chaos is just a medium to unlock the eternal darkness but the real enemy is who hides in the darkness and watched us fight. The reason why mother can't see me in her vision was because of the creature that hides inside the darkness.

It was too calm that we thought it was over but the truth is, we will face the real battle.

After a few minutes, a very strong earthquake happened that almost destroyed the ground. There were no lightning storm but meteors came out from the dark clouds. It crashed to the ground and causing more earthquakes. The ominous wind started to rage and heavy rain poured down.

"What is happening?" Ares asked.

I didn't answer and waited for the creature to come out from the darkness. I already sensed his dark powers. The sacred beasts protected the pillars that they were assigned because the meteor storm randomly fell down from the sky. I was a little bit worried for everyone who were inside Ares' barrier.

Few minutes after, a huge demon hand came out from the dark clouds then his head followed. I immediately cast a spell to restrict him from entering our world. He had a long horns on his head, eyes were purely red, with sharp teeth and his saliva was acidic that can kill us when got in contact.

"What the heck?!" Garreth reacted once we saw the demon.

"Is that Chaos?" Ares asked.

"Yes, he is. It's the real Chaos now. The Chaos we defeated was just a fragment of his power and used Dominique as his medium." I answered.

It didn't surprise me because I knew all along about this real Chaos or whatsoever. There's no demon that can be easily defeated by us because the true demon is also facing our own destruction.

This is where Nigel's vision stopped when he let me showed it. It means, I don't know what will happen to us but I keep my faith that we will succeed.

The demon roars and it crushed the ground. I wasn't flinched and held my composure. Ares protected me with his shield so it doesn't affect me that much.

"This is the time to be my sword and shield." I said to my big brother and Ares.

They smiled and was excited to take on the fight. When the demon slammed his hand on us, Ares cast his Earth Shield on us and endured the attacked.

Swords of light appeared above the demon's head and openly strike it. The demon cried and the ominous wind countered. We were blown away but managed to take a stance. Garreth changed his element property. He used the dark magic and attacked the demon with Phantom Slash. A five high speed slashes and ended with a dark cross as the finishing blow of his attack. The demon took much damage but not enough to bring him down.

Meteors kept on falling and destroying the ground.

Ares summoned his elemental wolves and attacked the demon. They exploded once they got contact with the demon's arms.

"He's strong!" Ares said.

Yes he is because he's the real deal.

I decided to use my elements and attacked the demon. Bombing him with fire bombs, hit him with Icicle spears, and lava eruption did a lot of damage to the demon. Furthermore, I blast him with hurricane.

Although the demon took a lot of damage but he's still consistent and persistent. Maybe the elements weren't enough so I used light magic spells, the Holy Judgement. Light appeared above the demon and angels went down then cast their judgement with overflowing light that poured down from up above. The demon screamed loudly and a part of his head got severely wounded.

The demon sucked out the remaining dark energy in this world and he devoured it to restore himself.

"He's regenerating." Ares said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! We all see that dude!" Garreth reacted.

If light can't take down the demon then I'll bring him down with dark magic. I shifted into Dark Phoenix and I tried to take out the dark energy that he devoured. However, the demon cast a dark wave and dark fire erupted from the ground. Ares used his shield to protect me and Garreth rushed to the demon to take some damage. I noticed that Garreth didn't make a lot of damage so I granted him a fraction of the Dark Phoenix' power. He became a phantom warrior and the element of his swords shifted into dark element. He made a lot of damage when on his Phantom form and easily cut down the arm of the demon.

I successfully took out the dark energy that the demon devoured and crushed it with my hands. The demon attacked us with dark fire breath and Ares cast magic barrier on us and guarded with his shield. I sensed that the demon became a little weak. Garreth continued his attacks and he cut the other arm of the demon.

Unfortunately, this made the demon mad and furious. Meteor storm really became a huge calamity as a lot of meteors fall down from the dark clouds. It pushes us back and I used psychic on Garreth to pull him back to us.

"Why did you do that?" Garreth asked me.

"We don't know what the demon will do. We need to observe first before we attack." I answered.

The demon roared and the calamities became strong. The ominous wind were strong and created a multiple whirlwinds, then earthquakes is spontaneously trembled the ground. I checked on my children using my psychic and they're alright. They hold up the barrier that Ares casted to them.

The ground cracked and the demon's body leaked out miasma. If I haven't pulled out Garreth then he might be poisoned now.

"Ares, I need you to protect me from the miasma. I'll go closer to the demon." I instructed him.

"What? No!" He reacted and wanted to stop me. "Just let me face the demon."

"You can't! Defense is your priority and you need to protect me or Garreth." I said.

He sighed and agreed. I decided to fight in close combat using all my magic.

"Big brother..."

"I know... I'll assist you." He interjected.

I nodded and we prepared ourselves to fight with the demon up close. As soon as the demon stopped screaming, I flew directly towards the demon and used Phoenix Soar. I soar up high and dive towards the demon then strike just like a bird. I went through the demon's back and made a hole in it. Then, I attacked him simultaneously with Psycho Balls. Garreth attacked the demon simultaneously making it confused who to attack first.

I summoned Fire Storm up above and Bed of Coals on the ground then finished it with Lava Eruption. The demon was burned but the miasma healed him. I need to take out all the miasma from his body. In my Dark Phoenix, I dispel the miasma from the body of the demon until nothing was left. I cast Ice Field and summoned Blizzard accompanied by Shard Storm to double the damage and effect of the ice. While the demon was struggling with my ice attack, I used Deep Freeze and this made the demon locked inside the ice.

"Wooah! You almost got me there, little brother." Garreth said.

"I'm sorry. I need to do massive attacks to weaken him." I answered.

"Is it done?" Ares asked us.

"Not yet. The ice is taking his energy. If he break it then we need to attack again." I replied.

The ice started to crack and cast wind gale. I'm starting to use air properties. I need to attack simultaneously with all the elements. As the ice shattered, Ares used his shield to protect us from the ice shards the came from the broken ice and he used reflect shield to reflect the damage to the demon and pushed him back.

I used Enervating Charge and it shocked the demon causing him paralysis. I took the chance and I used Chilling Wind, a combination of air and water elements, then Water Geyser from the ground. I cast Glimmering Mark on the demon to enhance my light attack and shifted to Light Phoenix. I cast Energy Laser, one of my light spells, and Apollo's Rampage, where light rain down from the heavens that striked the demon heavily. I didn't stop and cast Psycho Bombs on the different parts of the demon's body.

I felt the demon's aura became weak and it's my chance to end this.

"Sacred beasts, get ready." I said to them through telepathy.

I used my psychic to pull out the demon from the dark clouds. It was heavy but I managed to take it out. I don't want the demon to retreat and hide again in the darkness. He's huge like a titan and I spread my wings to do what I must do.

Light and Dark are opposite element and they can consumed the other. But in my case, I can control it. The dark and light inside of me synchronized and that makes the other half of my wings turned into dark and the other was light. That goes as well the flames of the Phoenix, it engulfed with dark and light.

The four pillars were activated again with the powers of the sacred beasts respectively. I need to activate the central pillar and destroy this darkness. The demon started to move again and I bind him with light spell. He screamed as the light penetrates his body and I flew just above the pillar.

"Ares, Garreth, now is the time!" I said and they nodded.

They transformed themselves as my sword and shield. I wield the Ares as the shield on my left hand and Garreth as my sword on the other hand. With Ares power, a strong armor was created to protect my body.

"Hey little brother, can I turn back into my human form after this?" Garreth asked me.

"I hope you just stay in that form forever." Ares interrupted.

"Look who's talking. Have you forget that you're a shield now? Well, it's okay. At least my brother will find someone else to take care of him." Garreth teased.

"Shut up!!" Ares shouted.

I ignored their petty fight and I focused on my power in the sword and shield. The demon moved again as it break free from my light spell and I immediately rushed towards him. The demon saw me and spit acid on me. I blocked the acid using Ares as my shield and headed straight to the demon.

"Aww! That hurts!" Ares complained.

"Good for you wolf!" Garreth said and laughed.

I used Phoenix Soar to speed up and striked the demon a thousand times just like Garreth's Phantom mode. I cut the demon's body into pieces and cast a light pillar on him. The demon screamed loudly and it resonates with the earthquake. No one can stop me now. I will bring back the world to how it was. I summoned my magic circle on the demon and chant.

"The palaces of Heaven, I beseech you to grant my wish to destroy the darkness with the holy power. I, Quinn Sirius Boswell, the Phoenix, will bring judgement to this demon and will never return, forever."

Light appeared and it destroyed the dark clouds that covered the world. My wings in dark and light, emits an enormous power and the flames gives light and vaquished the darkness in this world. From the pillar of light, I saw angels' feathers and the sword of judgement appeared. It resonates with the sword I'm holding right now. It tells me to end it now and so I did.

I swing my sword and the Sword of Judgement synchronized then it struck down to the demon's head and emits a strong light. The demon screamed and light slowly vanquished the demon until nothing left of him even a fragment.

The calamities stopped but still the world isn't back to how it was. It's still dark even the light vanished the dark clouds.

"It's time to do our last mission, Sirius." The Phoenix said and I nodded.

I flew back to the central pillar and I looked around. The city was turned into nothing, like it is a ruins now. Nothing was left, no buildings, no nature, and no humans left. The monsters died during the battle as I went massively without sparing their lives.

Garreth and Ares turned back into their human form after they aided me. I'm like a Valkyrie, I can decide who will die or who will live at this moment but I'm not that heartless. I want everyone to be happy and go back to their lives as nothing happened.

I released my light and dark power into a sphere and cast it on the pillar. I didn't expect that my powers go beyond the impossible. Even the dark and light synchonized inside of me. The pillar was activated together with the other elemental pillars.

To end the eternal darkness, I must sacrifced myself just my wish to be granted. It's the price that I have to pay as I extremely wish for the resurrection of all the people who died during this eternal darkness.

I stepped inside the pillar of dark-light element and Ares asked me.

"Eli, what are you doing?"

I smiled and said. "Take care of our children."

"What? Are telling me that you're not going to come back?"

I didn't answer and saw his anger through his eyes. He draw out his sword and wanted to destroy the pillar but Nigel bind him.

"What are you doing, Nigel? You know your Mommy won't come back!" He shouted.

"It's the price to pay for Mommy's wish." Nigel answered.

"No! I won't allow this. Let me free and I'll break the pillar!" Ares was mad and tried to break free from Nigel's spell but my son is string enough to hold him.

I looked at Beatrice and nod on her. I gave her the signal to stop the time because my family, especially Ares who is mad and wanted to destroy the pillar. I don't want any conflicts. I want everyone to live happily in the world where I lived since I was born.

"Selene, take care of my children too." I said through telepathy.

"Are you not coming back?" Hailey asked me.

"I don't know. But, what's important for me is for my children to have a better future." I answered.

"Master... are you sure about this?" Raven asked me.

"Yes. I thought I was right about my mother's vision. Now I know why she didn't see me in the future because this is my fate. The Phoenix will grant my last wish and in exchange, I need to embrace my fate and used myself as a medium to break the eternal darkness, forever."

"But... you already defeated the eternal darkness. What's the use of sacrificing yourself?" Henry asked.

"It's not completely destroyed as what you have see right now. It's still a little dark and the eternal darkness might activate again. Only the light of the Phoenix can destroy it." I answered.

They were worried and I don't want them to feel guilty that they didn't kill the demon.

"I have one last favor to the four of you. Please protect my children while I'm gone." I said and they swear it to me.

After having a conversation with the sacred beasts, I looked at my family once again. Beatrice cried and I just smiled at her.

"Please comfort them, Mother." I said and finally called Beatrice as my Mother.

I'm planning to call her Mother once Ares and I get married but that time will not happen. For the last time, I can tell her that she's also my mother.

My family who were frozen by the time spell, their eyes were sad, and I can't looked at it anymore so I spread my wings, focused on my energy and flew up high. The Phoenix cry as we headed above and we totally destroyed the eternal darkness as I unleashed all my energy and the Phoenix consumed my flesh and I became one of the divine beast.

pigrabbit_09 —

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Broken De Levi

Lobisomem

631K 22.1K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...
2K 69 13
Book 1- String of fate series ~Emerson Haneul Wordsworth, the eldest son of the most powerful pack, is anything but an ideal mate. He could tolerate...
263K 12.1K 66
Nico is a broken kid in all aspects. His parents have left him when he was still young, now he is abused by his new 'family' that consists of his aun...
56.6K 2.5K 18
Lynton didn't have it easy growing up. In his old pack, he was treated very poorly simply for being an omega. Thankfully, another pack saved him when...