Game Over [ Countryhumans X R...

By SoyaBeanie

(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being abl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (END)
Sequel?
Sequel is out!

Chapter 12

11K 353 1.3K
By SoyaBeanie

The car pulled over at the drive away and both of us exited the vehicle.

"So uh Tea man, you wanna try some of France's pastries?" I said as I walked backwards to the front door.

"I'd rather not, and don't call me Tea man,"

"Aww why not? His pastries are delicious yknow,"

"If you knew what was in them you wouldn't say the same thing,"

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he stopped using them,"

"Wait you knew?"

"Well yeah, I found the jar in the fridge, He was just lost because he couldn't make a delicious pastry without his so called secret ingredient, after we baked together I guess he's convinced he can bake,"

He exhaled a sigh of relief, "He didn't do anything to you did he? Nothing like what he did to me,"

"No, and what did he do to you?"

Britain sighed and rolled up his sleeve, it was all bandaged.

"Damn I feel sorry for you,"

"It's part of the reason I divorced with him, I was afraid he would hurt the kids so I took them away but I ended up hurting them anyway from the shock and depression,"

"But he's a nice person no-" I was cut off because I tripped on the doorframe, I crashed into the ground.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay??" He helped me up, I looked down to my knees and they were bleeding and bruised, "I'll get a first aid kit, sit here on the couch," he carefully placed me on the couch and walked over to the other side of the room. It's nice to feel like I had a dad for once, I thought.

Soon he came back with a first aid kit and started to fix my knees. "Brit I can do this myself," I said as I moved his hand away and treated myself while he watched. "You're very good at this (Y/N)," his voice strained, it sounded off for some reason. "Well yeah, I'm a medical student it is to be expected,"

He just watched me, silently without a word. I couldn't tell what he was thinking but I felt like something was off.

After treating myself I cleaned up the mess, "Ah let me help you," Britain offered, "Oh no thanks I'm good, it was my own mistake in the first place," I picked up the medicine and placed them back in the box. "Ah.. alright," he smiled at me, and walked into the other room.

Soon I walked back to the room tea man gave me while I stayed here, I plopped myself on the bed. "Ughhh..." I groaned into a pillow so my voice was muffled. "Why do I have to deal with every single country trying to kill me,"

I took out my phone from my pocket and started texting America because I was bored.

Hey Ame whatchu doin? I'm bored asf>

——————————

A few seconds later my phone vibrated with a reply from Ame.

——————————

                               America 🇺🇸                               📞

America 🇺🇸
<I'm with Russ trying to figure out a solution to my problem, he's being a total asshole again, I'm kinda sick with dealing with him

Wdym? He seemed nice whenever I bumped into him>

America 🇺🇸
<You are soooo wrong, he is a total asshole, I bet he was just putting up an act in front of you

Why though?>

America 🇺🇸
Beats me, ask him when you stay with him,he likes to make dark jokes for no reason. He's a very uh unpredictable person

America 🇺🇸
Ah shit, the communist is at it again, welp gotta scram now talk to you later oh and Japan asked me to give you this

America sent a contact

<Japan 🇯🇵 >

Oh cool thanks man!>

——————————

I pressed the contact Ame sent me and pressed the add button.

Friend registered!

——————————

                                  Japan 🇯🇵                             📞

Hey Japan, it's me (Y/N), Ame told me you asked him
to give me your contact>

Japan 🇯🇵
<Ah yes, konichiwa (Y/N), I was wondering if you would like to go to the park with me? I'm guessing you don't have anything to do

Ah sure! Right now?>

Japan 🇯🇵
<Yeah if you're ok with it

Alright I'll head out>

———————————

I turned my phone off and jumped off my bed, I zoomed downstairs and reached for the door knob.

"(Y/N) where are you going?"

I turned to see Britain, he said it with a fatherly tone. "I'm just meeting Japan at the park," I replied. "F-fine just don't go out too late," his voice strained again like he was forced to say it.

"Yeah yeah ok," I said as I walked out the door. I remembered where the park was because I saw it trough the car window while driving back from France's house, it shouldn't be too far.

I walked around for a good 10 minutes before the park was finally in my sight. I saw Japan at the front of the park on his phone, "Hey Japan!" I waved at him from across the street. He noticed me and slightly waved back, I rushed over to him. His eyes widened with shock as I heard a car coming near and I was still on the road.

Japan suddenly jumped over and pushed me away as the car sped by, "Are you ok?" He asked me. "Y-Yeah I think so, just a few scratches," I replied. I had just noticed the position we were in, "Ah, uhm gomenasai,(sorry)" He said as he picked himself up. His cheeks flushed a red color as he extended an arm for me. I took it, "So uh shall we hang out?"

We spent the rest of the day hanging out, laughing together and talking about anime. I had fun, except for the part where Japan was pushing me on the swing and I literally flew off the swing and landed on my face. My forehead had a bruise and my hands were a little scraped but I was fine and we had a good laugh about it.

Eventually it was getting late, "Ah shit gotta go, Tea man told me not to come home too late," I said as I checked the time on my phone, it read 18:57. "Classic Britain, alright get going now," He said calmly as he waved goodbye at me.

I speed walked my way home, unfortunately I got lost at the forest because my phone fell and I couldn't find it, well eventually I did but now I'm stuck in a forest. "Great just my luck," I mumbled as I rustled through the bushes. After awhile of searching around I was still lost, "Okay was my sense of direction this bad??"

I checked my phone for the time again, 19:48. Ah great Tea man is probably gonna think I'm dead or something.

After another few minutes I stumbled across a shack that by the looks of it had a flag on the side of the shack, although it was ripped and all I could see was the red part. "Ah shit did I stumble across a USSR bunker from world war 2," Despite being suspicious I went inside anyway.

It was an office, I looked through the drawers and found a letter. The ink had worn off so it was hard to decipher the letters, but due to my first bad ending related to looking thought other people's letters I just slammed the drawer door shut. "Ok screw this I have to get home,"

Luckily I finally found my way out, when I entered the house I saw Tea man pacing back and forth in the living room.

"(Y/N)!" He ran over to me and gave me a big hug, "h-heyyy Brit,"

"Don't Hey Brit me! Where have you been?? I was worried,"

"I got kind of lo-"

"What happened to your arms and head??"

"It's nothing really I just fell from the swing,"

"Good bloody Jesus, you fell from the swing!!?"

"Yeah and I was almost run over by a car before Jap saved me, it was nothing thought I'm fine,"

"I knew I shouldn't have let you leave this house at all!"

"Wait wha-"

"I'm not allowing you to leave, ever!"

"Wait Brit but wasn't I going to stay with Russ tomorrow??"

"I don't care! I can change your schedule whenever I want, I'll keep you safe from now on,"

"Brit this isn't keeping me safe! You're literally imprisoning me!"

"That's what everyone says but it's for your own good!"

"Brit think this though carefully, this is insane!"

"You're mine and only mine to protect so don't ever try anything, I'll kill anyone to keep you safe!"

"Wait I-"

He pushed me Upstairs into my room, he took my phone from my back pocket and Locked the door from the outside.

"BRIT BRIT!!! OPEN UP!!"

"No can do, but don't worry I'll keep you safe,"

"Forever,"

¿Britain Bad end?

——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 281 58
((Completed)) The story starts with Canada leaving his home with his mother going to a new collage where he knows no one there he meets a certain som...
1.7K 44 22
My first book, I'm kinda experimenting around. I'm not making a serious story or anything, if you're gonna read this you can. Warning: may include so...
16.2K 314 28
I needed to make this because I couldn't find a book with my favourite ship ;^; This is not historical stuff. These are just off my crazy imagination...
31.1K 1K 76
East Asian Adventures. A simple story about East Asians, China, Taiwan, Japan, North and South Korea, and Mongolia going through 5 journeys. Warning...