Replaced * (Cimorelli Fanfict...

By cimfanficsbyme

Dauren? Or Laurmy? Dauren? Or Disa? Sugar? And Spice? ..... Haha! Dauren is sooooo OVER! Read, to find out wh... More

1// Missing Her
2// Fighting
3// I dont miss you
4// Disagreement
5// Forgiven?
6// The Talk
7// Say what!?
8// Aborting
9// Judgemental?
10// Everybody knows
11// The desicion
12// Arguements?
13// Excuse me!
14// Regret
15// Uhh, whats that?
Merry christmas!
16// Home alone
Sequel

10// Everybody Knows

1.1K 38 11
By cimfanficsbyme

Lauren's P.O.V

I can not believe Dani. Im so angry with her. I heard a knock on the door, "Come in." I said.

It was Katherine, "Laur? Why didnt you tell me you pregnant?"

I looked down to my feet, "Who told you?"

"Dani."

I sighed, "She called me a whore didnt she?"

"A slut." she whispered.

I nodded, "That was my second guess."

"What are you gonna do?" She asked.

"I dont know, Chrissy thinks I should adopt. What do you think?"

"Adopt." another voice said, it was Amy's.

"Great, everyone knows." I said. Amy took a seat beside me. "I think you should adopt."

"I think you should abort, nobody wants a slutty whore as their mother." Dani said walking in.

I stood up and slammed the door in her face, "Go to hell Dani!"

I took my seat beside Amy again, "So Chrissy and Amy think I should adopt, and Dani thinks abort, what do you think?" I asked Katherine.

"I say abort. A baby is too much for a 16 year old to handle." Katherine answered.

It was silent, "Im gonna ask Lisa." I said before standing up and going to her room. "Lisa?" I called.

"Yea?" she asked.

"Adopt or Abort?" I questioned.

She thought for a bit, "Adopt."

I nodded, "I dont know what I want though."

"I honestly dont know what to say. I've never been through this." she explained.

"Uhh Lisa? If I aborted, would you hate me?"

"Of course not! Its your desicion, not mine. Do whatever you feel is right, okay?"

I gave her a quick hug, "Thanks."

------

GUYS HELP ME OUT!!!!

Idk whether she should adopt or abort, help me!

Comment!!!! I seriously dont know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
780K 29.1K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
71.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...