Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not coolโ˜น
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino ๐Ÿฅ—
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I got custody bitch ๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ฝSpooky special ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

Natrual maternal instincts

1.1K 43 44
By Raccoon-sauce

A/n (for the sake of plot, I'm gonna have to take main attention off of Thana bonding with the pillar men.)

Third person POV

Nightfall had came. Thana awoke to Esidisi tapping her. She realized she had fallen asleep on Santana. He was also sleep. "Santana wake up." Esidisi said as soon as Thana stood on her feet.

Santana began to stand on his feet. "Is it time to leave?"

"Yes..." Esidisi began. "About earlier... What Kars said... He didn't mean that, he was stressed out."

Santana sighed "Not that it matters to me but, with all do respect master, you keep telling us what Kars means and doesn't mean, but he never says this. If he is sincere about it why won't he say any of this?"

Thana was impressed with Santana. He was finally expressing how he felt. Esidisi was also surprised. "Would you believe Kars isn't a people person? Before you and Wamuu were born, He's what humans would call socially awkward. He wasn't shy and he wasn't afraid of anyone, he just didn't see the need in communication he stayed to himself studying ever since he was a child. It was a miracle that we even became friends. He would rarely speak to me and when he did he had a hard time expressing himself. He over came that by either saying all that is on his mind or lying. I think as of right now Kars doesn't want to say what's on his mind for... Prideful reasons."

Thana thought that was a shitty reason to say such things about someone, but Santana felt like he related to him. He felt like he didn't need to speak to others until recently. "Maybe... I can talk to him?"

Thana and Esidisi looked at Santana as if he had lost his mind. "That most likely won't work." Esidisi says.

"I know." Santana stands and walks outside. There he saw Wamuu walking off somewhere. He was probably looking for something to feed on. Kars walked around the corner of the building, a shadow casted across his face. He walked straight to Santana.

"You need to speak to me?" He questioned. "I could hear your conversation."

"Yes." Santana didn't know where to began. "...Are you ok?"

"You want to know if I'm ok? What does it matter?"

"I don't care if you see me as just warrior, but as someone serving you, it's my job to make sure you're well...Your daughter has taught me things about speaking about feelings. She said keeping your feelings inside is bad for your mental health."

"Is that so? Well if you must know... I raised you and Wamuu. I could never actually think so lowly of you. You are like sons to me. I may have raised you but I didn't even raise my own child. So I feel as though I should put more effort into keeping her safe. I know it wasn't Wamuu's fault... But if he failed it's like I failed. Imagine if I hadn't came? Both Thana and Wamuu would be gone. If I hurt you by saying that I apologized."

"It is fine. My Lord."

Kars stuck his hand out. Santana tilted his head in confusion. "It's a hand shake. Humans do it."

Santana violently shakes his arm. "Am I doing it correctly?"

Kars chuckles. "No. Not at all."

Esidisi and Thana peak out the window and watch to two. "See? you can solve your problems without yelling." Esidisi says smugly to Thana. The girl turns away and mumbles angrily. "Mumbling included."

"Yeah, whatever 'mom'."

On the edge of the woods a group of men stood around the supposed creature that was "killed"

"M-master... I tried my hardest... I-" He began.

"You didn't try!" A booming voice said. "You played with your food instead of doing what you were asked. I told you to bring me the girl but you wanted to "flirt", taunt and toy with her." The owner of the voice walked over to the male. "You failed, and if you fail, I fail. I know What'll happen to me if I fail, but you don't seem to understand... I'll make you understand."

"N-no. Please let me try again. My lord don't. WAIT MASTER G"

"Oh don't worry. That sound in your voice. It sounded like fear. You already halfway alive. Congrats. You might have piece of your soul back. So I'd say about five percent of your is going into the afterlife."

"I'm half way their please-"

"What? So you can screw it up for the rest of us? I don't think so. alright kiddos. You know the drill. Destroy the bastard."

"No. No! You can't do this to me!"

Four men stepped forward and tore the creature apart. "Geez. So hard to find any good help... Lyra! Get over here!" A small girl ran over to the mysterious person. "I have a job for you."

"What is it Master?" She asks with enthusiasm.

"Geez. So lively. It's gross. Bring me Vera Harrington... Alive. If you fail you know what'll happen to you... I wouldn't want to do that to a little kid."

"Yes sir! I will not fail you sir!"

"Good to hear." The man pats the girl on the head. "Some drunk assholes are at the front part of the park. They broke in or something... Anyone else hungry? I call the chick though."

They walked off leaving the little girl.

Back at the building Wamuu walked back into the building. "Wam. you've got something on your face." Thana says wiping her thumb on the corner of his mouth. "Ew. Is this blood?"

"What else would it be?" He asked.

"What is it from?"

"Some weird deformed goat... Or deer? I'm not sure."

"Gross."

The four pillar men and the human hybrid began to travel north. The air got colder, and as they ran snow started to fall. They finally stopped in a cave "Um... Esidisi. I know this is asking for a bit much but... Could I hop In your lap? It's just your really warm..."

"Child, it is fine." Esidisi laughs.

Thana crawls into his lap and curls in a ball. "Can I call you uncle E. I've given Wamuu and Santana nicknames."

"But why uncle?"

"Well, I've never had an uncle before. Well technically I do have an uncle. My mom's little brother, but I've never met him."

"Do you want me be your uncle?"

"Well duh. Your like an uncle to me."

Esidisi was touched that she saw him as family. "Very well. You shall be my niece." He smiles. "But you have to pick a better nickname."

Outside the cave the little girl watched the Thana and the pillar men. "This is my chance! Master L and Master G will be so proud of me! And then I can be alive again!" She whispered to herself. She looked back to the cave and saw that one of the pillar men were missing. "Wait... Where did he go-"

"Little girl... Why are you sneaking around?" A voice spoke. The girl slowly turned her head and faced the tall, tanned, blonde, Wamuu. "Well?" He said leaning down.

"Oh heck."

"GYAAAA!" The ones remaining in the cave. All stood up. They could see a little girl with dark skin and long black hair running full speed towards the cave as Wamuu chases after her.

The girl ran and hid behind Thana. "Ede m 'larenn mwen!" She cried.

"What?" Thana said surprised.

"Thana get away from that girl." Wamuu commands.

Thana squats down to the girl. "You speak Creole?"  The girl nods. "Why did you call me your queen?"

"I... I can't tell you!...Yet! But you must come with me back down south! My masters would like to see you!" The girl began to tug on Thana.

"She is not going anywhere with you." Kars said stepping in front of her.

"Listen. I can't go with you." Thana says grabbing the girls hands.

"But why? If you don't the masters will be really mad at me and then I'll never be alive..." Everyone froze.

"Now is time you step away from the girl." Wammu said getting ready to attack.

"Wait. She's just a little girl." Thana said pulling the girl close to her.

"That little girl is dangerous. We have to kill her." Esidisi spoke up.

The four pillar men surrounded the two girls. "No. I won't let you!" Thana swiftly picked up the girl and ran full speed out the cave. Once out she flew off into the clouds. She knew without a doubt her father would follow, so she flew higher into the clouds.

"My queen?" The girl questioned.

"Hush! I need to think." 'how the hell am I going to outsmart three gods? Especially Kars!' She thought. She quickly flew into the forest. Thana gripped the girl and held her close. "Hey kid. What's your name?"

"It's Lyra."

"Lyra? Got a last name?"

"I don't remember it."

The two where knocked out of their conversation when Kars landed in front of them. "Stop being childish. And give her to me."

Thana knew she couldn't outrun Kars. She shielded the girl with her wings. "I believe I said no."

"Thana she is dangerous."

"I don't care."

"VERA HAND ME THE DAMN GIRL!"

"I SAID NO!"

Kars thrusted his hand towards Lyra and Thana puts her arm in the way causing Kars's hand to slice into Thana's arm. "My queen!" Lyra shouts. Thana cries out in pain but holds Lyra closer.

Kars quickly removes his hand. " Vera...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

"My queen, you are bleeding!" Lyra cries.

Thana was scared. She hasn't witnessed this kind of fear since her mother was killed.

Deja vu...

Thana began to breathe rapidly. "N-no. Not again. I won't let you! I won't let you do it again!" Thana shoots straight up in the air.

She heard her father call her from below.

"I don't care what you are... I'm not letting them hurt you. Your just a little girl."

Lyra was confused. No one has ever treated her this way. "My queen..."

"Call me Thana."

Meanwhile at the cave.

"Thana is gone she flew away from me. Out of sight. I shall go find her." Kars said coldly. "You may continue to find the stones and masks if you wish."

"Thana is one of us. We will help you find her." Wamuu says.

Thana POV

We need to stay low all night. In the we'll be safe from them in the morning... But not from Kars.

"I am sorry my queen. My presents has caused you so much pain." Lyra says.

"Don't apologize to me! I'm only letting you live because you're a kid!"

"...ok."

Evil or not she's so cute. That face. How could I yell at her? Whoever is in charge had to be forcing her to do this.

"Lyra. I'll go back to your masters on two conditions." She perks up. "You let me help my friends find what they need to find first, and you answer all my questions."

"Ok. What are your questions?"

"Let me start with an easy one... How old are you exactly?"

"I'm ten."

"Ten? Ok. What did you mean when you said being alive again?"

The girl looks to the side. "I'm what's called a Cheri Mouri. I'm like a zombie!" She says cheerfully. "My master L allowed us to live again but it came with really bad side effects. We can only eat flesh, blood and bones of humans. If we get an injury it stays. We can only feel a limited amount of emotions. The one I feel the most is excitement and there is nothing I can do about it!" She smiles. "The emotion we feel the most is the emotion we felt when we died. I must have been really happy when I died!"

"Lyra... That's terrible."

"Oh don't worry! We can still grow and age like living people and I got really cool teeth! They're pretty pointy. And some of get powers!"

"H-how old were you when you died? And how did you die."

"Hmm. I think I was two or three. And it was from drowning! Well that's what my master told me. Master found me in a swamp! But he didn't know who killed me." I held my hand to my mouth and cried. "What's wrong?"

Who would do something so terrible to a toddler? There is no reason to do that to a baby. And she can't even be mad about it. "You poor child... Who would do that to you?" I pull the girl into a hug.

"I don't know. But my parents are probably looking for me! I've been missing for seven years after all. I could go now but I might end up eating them. I wonder what they're like."

How can she be fine with any of this? It's cruel she has to be like this. I wipe my eyes. "Um... So why do your masters want me?"

"Master L says you are a the key to something better than immortality. True godhood. He never says anymore than that. Master G doesn't say why he wants you so bad. He's the only one of us that remembers what happened to him before death. But he really serious about getting you. One time I over heard him. He was in a room alone talking to himself. He was talking about you..." Well that's hella weird. "He was talking about how great Vera was."

"How does he know my name!?" Lyra shrugs her arms. He sounds like a creep...

But I could be down for that~...

BUT HE'S A ZOMBIE! That would be necrophilia! Plus he wanted to kill my friends... But I could get laid~

"Lyra... I have a very important question." I say grabbing her shoulders.

"What is it??"

"Is he...attractive???"

"He's dead."

"...Good point."

Kars POV

"Wamuu... I want you to go get her. She's twelve miles north from here. I can smell her." I tell the blonde.

"What about the girl?" He asks

"Tell her we'll let her live."

"Yes master Kars." Wamuu runs off.

I sat on the ground rather roughly. "Kars?" Esidisi questions.

"I struck her... And the way she looked at me afterwards..."

"What do you mean?"

"I was going to kill the girl, and Thana put her arm in the way... She cried in pain. I did that to her..."

"Kars. It was an accident. I'm sure she'll understand."

"No. The look on her face was... She was utterly terrified. She looked so scared... Not hatred, not anger. Terror."

Wamuu POV

I hid behind the tree as the girl sat in front of Thana. The child rambled on about different things. Thana sat in front of her smiling sweetly.

The more I looked at the two I started to notice something strange...

The girl looked alot like Thana...

Thana's eyes widen. She sniffed the air and looked around rapidly. I guess she knows I'm here.

I walked around the tree. She pulled the girl up and behind her. "Go away Wamuu!" She yelled. "I'm not letting you hurt her!"

"And I won't." I respond.

"What?"

"Kars said he'll refrain from killing her."

"...I don't believe that. He lies Wamuu!"

"But I do not. I will make sure he keeps his word. Trust me."

She stays silent. "Fine... But you walk ahead of me. I'm not taking any chances."

On our way back the girl starts talking to Thana. "Is he your boyfriend?" The child asks.

"No." I answer.

"Not yet." Thana responds

"NO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 398 23
After being thrown into a fountain on their first encounter, JoJo is hardly left with pleasant feelings about this Caesar Zeppeli. Hamon adept or not...
5.6K 132 15
late /lฤt/ doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time "he was late, just as always." sdc x reader insert ~ (she/her) p...
412 49 24
My interpretation of the Pillar Men Origins
51.9K 1.6K 20
เผ„ ยฐ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ | ๐ŸŒŠ being in love is tough , right ? especially when in love with a girl who manages to fall in love your bes...