My Little Chicken (LISOO)

By troublesince2002

You jump, I jump More

Jisoo
Barista
Beer and Games
Bulbasaur
Bonnie and Clyde
Halloween
Skinny Dipping
The Girlfriend
The Girlfriend II
7 Minutes
Party
First and Last (M)
Cookies
Christmas tree
Chicken Delivery
Office Chair (M)
Snowball
Christmas Ball
Crazy
Storm
Lisa
Unhealthy
Realization
If
Regrets
Comeback is real
Cumback is real II (M)
Lisa and Jisoo
Family
Touch
Jealous
Bruschweiler
Yes
Mild
Bang
Hello
Sooya
Saving
My Little Chicken
Hi

Typhoon

7K 241 112
By troublesince2002

WARNING

Lisa's work gotten busier the past few days, Lia's surgery was a success but she needs to check the girl from time to time, and finally today she can tell that the surgery is 101% success and need to recover for a month or two to make sure

Hospital

"Hey Lia, how you feeling?" Lisa asked while checking Lia's eyes.

"Feeling better, I don't feel heavy metal feeling in my head anymore thank you savior, you missed my sister again, she just left 10 minutes before you came"

Lisa laugh, happens all the time, "I'll meet her anytime soon. There you all clear, but keep on resting, don't play video games for now, just for now." Lisa instruct the nurse what to do and left Lia's suite.

MALL

"Yah Kim Jisoo!! You're late for an hour!" Jennie complain"

"Sorry, I'll just buy you something" Jisoo said while hiding her neck to her hair

"Unnie, no matter how hard you try to hide that we can still see your hickies, you and Lisa are wild, is that the reason why are you late?"

Jisoo blushed, she got busted again by her friends. "We missed each other that's why, she has work today but she promised me that we"ll go to Jeju tomorrow"

"Lisa's commitment to you Unnie is outstanding" Jennie said, and make sure you take your pills everyday Unnie

Jisoo blushed again "I know.. Btw where is Joy? I haven't seen her for 2 weeks now"

"She said she's busy about Mr. Chiong, we had dinner two days ago she's somehow lost, maybe because of her father pressuring her again." Rosé explained

"Well, let's shop now" Jennie said "Jisoo tell Lisa that today is friends day okay?"

"Don't worry, I'm free today. She's going to some hospital party"

Joy's POV

"That's all I need to do right?" Joy said to Suga.

"Yes, she'll have hospital party at the Bar, do it tonight. If their love is really genuine then this will be just a test to them and Suga laugh so hard.

"I'll do it, just make sure that I'll get that deal and no one will know about this"

"Of course Joy, this will be our little secret and Suga smirked.

BAR
9:54PM

CHICKEN
don't drink too much okay? I love you and.... Girls stay away from them..

MONKEY
yes baby, i love you too, of course im behave 😇

CHICKEN
go have fun, i love you so so so much, just text me later 😘

"Yow Lisa, aren't you gonna dance? Jungkook asked"

"I'm good, I'll just go to the washroom"

When Lisa came back, all of her friends are now dancing, she sit quietly and drink her whiskey peacefully when someone approach her.

"Ma'am the head director, gave you this drink" the waiter said"

Lisa took the drink "Tell her I said thank you"

After a while, Lisa started to the drink aviation cocktail was given to her but later on she doesn't feel right, uncomfortable that's what she felt.

"Hey Lis? Are you okay? Nayeon asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'll get something in my car."

When Lisa was already in front of her car, she's trying to open the door but she really feel dizzy and can't even grip the car handle, before she can even do it she passed out, but before she closed her eyes she saw a two pair of shoes.

Jennie's Place
1:35AM

JOY
Jisoo, are you with Lisa?

JISOO
No, why?

JOY
I saw a girl who really looks like her getting inside a hotel, they're making out"

JISOO
Dis is not a good joke

JOY
Im not, I really saw her let me send you the picture.

JOY
Joy sent a photo

JISOO
Tell me where is dis place, find the room where Lisa went

Jisoo immediately grab her coat and car keys, Jennie and Rosé was curious but seeing Jisoo's face they didn't bother to ask, they just followed her.

Jisoo was driving and trying to call Lisa for like 100x, she's very nervous right now, when they arrived at the hotel she saw Joy at the lobby.

"Did you get the hotel room?" She immediately asked"

"Room 3177 she replied"

Jisoo immediately went to the elevator, she's sweating so hard right now and praying that Lisa didn't do anything that will break them apart

Jisoo sighs before knocking the door, after few seconds a girl with blonde hair only wearing bathrobe clearly naked under opened the door, Jisoo immediately push the girl inside and she saw Lisa in the bed.

Naked

Jisoo's world turned upside down, tears starting to flow in her eyes, she immediately grab the lampshade near and throw in the wall that made Lisa woke up.

Lisa meets Jisoo's gaze and realized she was naked and saw the blonde girl beside, she immediately put the blanket around her body and went to Jisoo.

But Lisa received a hardest slapped from Jisoo many times.

"How could you! Am I not enough?" Jisoo yelled while still slapping Lisa's face and her chest, Lisa trying to calm Jisoo and explain but the older girl just keep cursing her.

"Let me explain Jisoo, I don't know how I get here believe me, I was in my-"

Lisa was cut by another slap from Jisoo, she's starting to cry"

"I gave you everything Lisa, but this is what I get? Am I not enough??! If you wanted to have sex why didn't you just call me!" Jisoo was yelling hard and throws everything that touch her hand.

Lisa hugged her tight. "Let me explain trust me I really don't know what happened" Lisa was crying mess right now, begging Jisoo to listen to her..

Jisoo, pushed Lisa, trying to get Lisa arms around her, then she shout.

"GET OFF ME!!" She pushed Lisa so hard the the tall girl ended up in the floor.

"We're done!"

Jisoo took of the necklace that Lisa gave her and throw it to Lisa's face and immediately went outside the room as fast as she could

Lisa stood up and about to run after Jisoo but Rosé blocked her and she received another slap from Jennie.

"Fixed yourself" Rosé said to her and run after Jisoo who's crying so hard.

Lisa immediately put her clothes on, she saw the blonde girl and Lisa's eyes is full of tears but you can still the hatred in her eyes she immediately grabbed the girls neck and pinned her to the wall.

"Who the fuck are you?! What happened?!" She's mad so mad

"Y-you brought me here, she said.. I-I can't breathe"

Lisa saw that the girl is already choking, she loosen up the grip and the girl pushed her and run outside the room leaving Lisa, speechless, confused, clueless.

Lisa's

Lisa looked for Jisoo till morning, she went to the places might Jisoo go, to her condo unit, her parents house, she called Jisoo many times but the girl was out of reach. She called Jennie but the girl just blocked her she went to Jennie's place but the guard throw her out the building. She called Rosé but the girl just said give Jisoo time, but Lisa was curious in everything.

She's going insane thinking how did she end up in a hotel with girl she didn't know and worst naked and her girlfriend saw everything.

She called Seulgi and asked for help, she told everything what happened and ask her to check all the cctv in the bar, she went home to freshen up, and immediately went to the hospital to check her patient, but while driving she keeps on calling Jisoo nonstop.

After her duty in the hospital, she immediately went again to Jisoo's place but again she's not there then she went back to the bar and looked for the waiter who gave her the cocktail which she think the reason she got knocked out, but the said waiter is not there anymore, she told the manager about the looks of the guy but no one fits.

Seulgi, check all the cctv in the bar but fishy.. They said that the cctv was not running that time because of some maintenance.

It's been three days, Lisa is going insane she has no leads, she went back and forth to the hotel, bar but no one knows the waiter and the blonde girl and Jisoo is nowhere to be found she keeps on looking after her work in the hospital not minding herself that she needs to rest too

Lisa for the 9th time went to Rosé and ask again where is Jisoo, but the girl just told her she didn't know. But Lisa being Lisa she's begging Rosé to tell her, she explain to Rosé that she really don't know what happened, she told her investigation that she can't even find the girl and no cctv footage that caught her that she really pass out

Rosé was confused, how is that even possible that there's no cctv in the bar same with the hotel, fishy.. That's all she can think, seeing Lisa beg her she finally said that Jisoo is back in her office, Lisa thank her and immediately went to Jisoo's office

JISOO'S OFFICE

Lisa was now waiting for Jisoo outside her office for like for 7 hours when Mina called her.

"You can get inside now Mina said while looking at Lisa.

When Lisa got inside she immediately went to Jisoo and and hugged the girl" let me explain please, let me explain"

Jisoo just pushed Lisa. "Don't touch me. I don't need your explanation, I saw everything Lisa no need to lie" she said while looking at Lisa

"Let's fix this Jisoo, if you won't let me explain how we can fix this"

"Fix what Lisa?"

"US! US Jisoo!" Lisa brush her hand to her face and looked the older girl who doesn't have expression in her face.

"There's no us anymore Lisa, we're done so leave me alone, I let you see me just to end this so you won't bother my friends"

"I love you Jisoo" Lisa kneel down to Jisoo and grab her hands, please let me fix this Lisa was crying mess right now pleasing Jisoo. I'll do everything just give me second chance, I really don't know what happened"

"You don't love me Lisa, you're just pretending to get into my pants, was it fun?"Jisoo asked her, you can see her eyes full of hatred.

"No, let me prove it to you, please Jisoo give me chance, you're mad I know, but please give me chance Jisoo, she's now begging again"

"Jisoo looked at her and smirked, you'll do everything?"

"Everything, anything I'll do everything for you, let me prove myself to you please Jisoo"

Jisoo smirked again "fine I'll give you chance but that doesn't mean we'll end up like before, I'll make you suffer Lisa, I'll make you feel what hell I'm feeling right now towards you"

"I don't care, I'll change that I'll do everything"

"Let's see about that, first rule Lisa, you're not allowed to touch me and I don't want you to cry in front of me, you disgust me and with that Jisoo left Lisa who's still kneeling down.

~~~

2 MONTHS

It's been two months since Jisoo gave Lisa a chance, but actually two months hell for Lisa, Jisoo changed.. Big changes. How she treats Lisa? A trash... Let me take you back..

Since day one, when Jisoo gave Lisa  chance, Lisa gave her best shot but Jisoo being queen evil it's not easy".

Everyday, Lisa always cook for Jisoo before going to work but it always end up in the trash can, what more painful is she throwing it while Lisa is in front of her, all the chocolates, flowers straight to the trash can, but Lisa didn't mind that, telling herself that one day maybe one day Jisoo will it eat again..

She always make Lisa wait for her 7 hours outside her office, without chair she stood up there waiting for Jisoo to notice her instead of going home to rest, but the waiting game doesn't stop there, she wait for 7-10 hours for nothing cause everytime she waits Jisoo will tell Mina that she has a meeting outside but the truth is she went home already leaving Lisa in the office. Mina want to comfort Lisa sometimes but Jisoo told her not to talk to Lisa nor gave her any beverage or chair or else she'll get fired, she saw how Lisa tired is, hospital-office but despite Lisa still manage to smile at her.

Then one time, Lisa asked Jisoo to have dinner with her, of course she said yes, Lisa was very excited that time but end up waiting for Jisoo for 5 hours for nothing, Jisoo just said that she forgot. But again that's okay with Lisa, she endure the pain and think that sooner Jisoo will see her worth.

Seulgi and Momo are very angry at Jisoo for doing shits to Lisa but Lisa told them that it's okay, she's fine and one day everything will be back to normal.

The torture everyday is getting meaner and meaner, like Jisoo invited Lisa to hangout with her friends to some bar but she flirted with some guy in front of Lisa, and again.. Lisa said to herself it's okay, Jisoo is just mad, she's testing her patience, she's fine.

In two months, it's a routine, she always embarrassed Lisa in front of her friends making fun of her

She even asked Lisa to bring her some documents to Busan after her surgery but Lisa end up there alone saying that Jisoo forgot to call her that she has extra copy and went home already. But again Lisa said to herself it's okay, that's okay one day she'll see my worth.

She continue her investigation as well, and Seulgi found out everything, what Joy did.. But she asked Seulgi not to say anything and told her that she'll get Jisoo again without ruining her friendship to Joy, too much kindness right? But she explain to Seulgi and Momo that she understand Joy situation and leave everything to her.

HOSPITAL

"Good afternoon Lia!" Lisa said while smiling"

"Gosh, Doc you're getting thinner, how come you're still hot? But seriously do still rest or eat?"

Lisa laugh, yes I eat here and sleep, thanks to your sister daily strawberries, but I haven't met her yet"

"Oh.. You now interested? Lia smile, are you gonna give up evil Jisoo now?" Lia asked, yeaph she knows over the month they've become close and Lisa told her.

"Hey don't say that, and yes I want to thank your sister properly, It's kinda funny that I haven't met her for three month of your stay here."

"Cause timing! When she's here you're outside every time Lia said"

"Well anyway, are you excited? You're going home in 1 week"

"Super, we're gonna see each other okay? We'll keep in touch!" Lia said"

"Of course" Lisa said and her phone beep.

CHICKEN
IN MY OFFICE NOW!

"Hey Lia, I need to go now, I'll check you later after my duty ends"

"Sure Lis, take care!"

"Lisa was about to pick up Jisoo's food before she goes to her office when Jisoo called her"

"Where the fuck are you? I'm going to give you 10 minutes or else you'll never gonna step inside my building again and Jisoo ended the call"

Lisa immediately run across the street where the food is but she got hit by a car, luckily it's not a big hit but a painful one".

"Ugh, shit ouch" Lisa said and try to stand up.

"OMG! A small beautiful girl who hit her said, are you okay? Why did you cross the street? Still go!" She said worriedly and help Lisa to stand up.

"Sorry, It's my fault, don't worry I'm fine just a scratch and a limping foot" Lisa laughed.

"Let me take you to the hospital lets check your head too"

"No, it's okay I'm really in hurry Lisa said and left the girl and run not giving a single fuck about her limping foot.

Jisoo's Office

Lisa saw Mina giving her a sign to go inside already as she went inside, Jisoo immediately gave her a twin hard slapped, Lisa touched her face that felt numb.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?!" Jisoo yelled at her, why are you meddling with my business?" Then she throw a bunch of paper to Lisa's face"

"Jisoo!" It was Rosé trying to calm her.
"Jisoo, take it easy" Jennie said, Joy was just looking at them.

Lisa put the bucket of chicken in the table and put some papers to read, it was Jisoo's proposal for expansion of their business.

Lisa looked at Jisoo "I-I dont understand Jisoo, what did I do?" Lisa said sadly.

Jisoo shakes her head. "Here you again pretending that you didn't know? Wow Lisa, what's your reason this time? Raewon called me!" Jisoo yelled, he congratulate me for winning and told me that you talk to Mr. Chung! What do you think I can't get it? Jisoo was very angry..

"You think if you help me, I'll forgive you? That I'll be nice to you?! Fuck you Lisa! Don't you know how much I hate you? You fucking disgust me! Everytime I see you, it reminds me how much I hate you! How much I regret loving you and how much I regret giving myself to you! I can't even look at you that long! Cause you're a piece of shit!! When your skin touches mine it makes me want to puke!! Now I know why your dad doesn't care about you, cause you're a disappointment! Embarrassment to him! That's why he doesn't love you and he never will!!" Jisoo yelled to Lisa's face, but she pause.

She was shocked, she can't control herself, she didn't notice what she was saying. She looked at Lisa.

" Lis... I was.."

Lisa was looking at Jisoo, trying so hard not to burst her tears, she looked down and bit her lower lip".

Jennie, Rosé and Joy was dumbfounded from what they heard.

Jisoo again looked at Lisa's eyes, all she can see right now is.. Pain, sadness... She walks toward to Lisa to approach her, but Lisa step back, she's trembling she's scared.. Scared of Jisoo to be exact.

"I-I'm sorry" , Lisa said with a shaking voice, she bowed to Jisoo "I'm so sorry for pestering you, she said, Lisa glance at Joy and looked at Jisoo for one last time," I'm sorry for pestering you" and with that Lisa run outside Jisoo's office with her limping foot and a small drop of blood from her waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2K 40
𝔣𝔬𝔯·𝔤𝔢𝔱 /𝔣ə𝔯ˈɡ𝔢𝔱/ 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔟 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯.
Falter By vixen

Fanfiction

69.3K 3.4K 38
hyunlis/lisrene AU
364K 10.5K 23
It's time to sin
435K 14K 154
(G!P)