RWBY Remnant: Jaune Arc.

By 9rdaley2

Jaune always wanted to be one of the best heroes to have ever lived. So he sneaked his way into Beacon, the p... More

Fighting through Emerald Forest.
Fighting the Two Giant Grimms in emerald forest.
Dealing with a bully.
Jaune vs Cardin
Major problems.
Dealing with The White Fang criminials(finale)
A/n

Welcome to Beacon.

2.8K 26 6
By 9rdaley2

Jaune was in the aircraft on the way to beacon. He couldn't believe that he was even able to make his way to beacon, it was all a dream come true. Once he had landed he had caught probably air sickness so he ran over to the nearest bin and began to throw furiously.

Jaune: Man, why does the always happen to me?

After that, he began to exploring beacon and saw how amazing it was.

Jaune:*To himself* Man, I've always dreamt of going beacon.

He saw some students carrying around some cool weapons and was really amazed by them. He took out his sword from his sheathe and compared it to the other students.

Jaune:Well it's not the best but it will get the work done.

An explosion occurred and then it shook him from his spot and then he was in ground before getting back up.

Jaune: That was huge.

He went to check out what it was. Once he got there, Jaune saw a huge hole in the wall and a girl with some red spot on her hair. He decided to walk over to her.

Jaune:Need a hand? Jaune Arc.

Ruby:Ruby.

She accepted his hand.

Ruby:Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?

Jaune:Yeah, but please don't say that, it's really embarrassing.

Ruby:Okay, whatever you say vomit boy.

Jaune: Can you not call me that either?.... It's also really embarrassing.

Ruby: Okay, sorry.

Jaune:So anyways, you care if we could chat for a bit.

Ruby:Sure, why not?

Jaune and Ruby began to walking around and talking to each other.

Ruby:So how did you threw up exactly?

Jaune:I got some Common sickness.

Ruby:What?

Jaune:Well look, all I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on.

Ruby: Sorry, vomit boy was the first things.

Jaune:Oh yeah, how bout I call you crater face.

Ruby:Hey, That whole explosion was an accident.

Jaune:Yeah If you say so. So how bout you show some cool weapons?

Ruby:Sure.

Ruby took out a transforming scythe right out of her back.

Jaune:Woah is that scythe also a customizable sniper rifle?

Ruby: Yeah, how do you know?

Jaune: Well I'm an expert when it comes to weapons.

Ruby:Well What do you got?

Jaune:I got this sword.

Jaune was not really satisfied taking his lame sword out.

Ruby:Ohhh.

Jaune took out his shield also.

Ruby: What do they do?

Jaune:Well you see the shield gets smaller and when I get tired of carrying it, I could just put it away.

Ruby:Wouldn't it weigh the same?

Jaune: It does. So Ruby can you help me improve my weapon?

Ruby:Well jeez I never really thought it but I guess I could give it a shot.

Jaune:Oh yeah and-

???:Ruby over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby:I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll see you after the ceremony.

Jaune: Wait come back! Just great where am I suppose find I another nice corny girl to talk to?

Little did Jaune know though that was a girl with Red watching him. Jaune stand in line with everyone else while the headmaster of beacon was about to make his speech. The girl that was watching Jaune stood right next to him.

Red-hair girl: Excuse me.

Jaune: Yes.

Red haired girl: I wouldn't mind you standing right next to me, you know.

Jaune:Okay.

Jaune still looked down disappointment. He looked up when he heard a girl with White hair talking.

White-Hair girl: Yeah, and maybe we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys like tall, blonde and scraggly over there.

She pointed at Jaune which indeed Brighten up his mood. Professor Ozpin stood before the fellow students at beacon ready to make his speech.

Ozpin:I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. (as the students whisper among themselves) You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

Glynda: (as Ozpin leaves, she steps up to talk) You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed.

Blonde girl: He seems kinda off.

Ruby:Almost like he wasn't there.

Jaune:Yeah, he was an amazing guy.

Spooked, Blonde girl punches Jaune straight into a wall.

Ruby: Yang!

Yang: I'm so sorry about that. Ruby's special friend.

Ruby: Yang, stop it please.

Yang: Anyways, I'm Ruby older sister Yang.

She helped Jaune off the ground

Jaune: Okay, but you two don't really look related.

Yang: We're half sisters.

Jaune: Oh, I suppose that does make a lot more sense.

Jaune looked right over the White hair girl.

Jaune: Oh and hello there.

Jaune motioned right next to her.

White hair girl: Are you another dolt here to annoy me as well?

Jaune: Wouldn't dream of it. You're Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company.

She looked surprise upon hearing how important she was to the school.

Weiss: Finally, another person who gets my business.

Jaune: Oh yeah and anyways, I guess I should best be going.

Nighttime

Jaune look to through all his stuff to see if he could fund anything to sleep in for the night.

Jaune: Come on, come on.

Jaune picked out a bunny pajamas.

Jaune:*Annoyed* Sisters, they never ceased to amaze you, do they?

Jaune knew that he has no other choice but to put it on. He saw some guys with their shirts off which makes him feel more embarrassed that he couldn't make any girls he impressed by him.

Jaune: Why of all things did they have to make me wear this?

Jaune noticed Ruby in her pajamas along with Yang.

Ruby: That's we're here. To make it better.

Jaune: Yeah, no matter what it's a warrior's job to keep fighting to protect others. They fight until they can't fight no more. They would rather fighting than die like cowards.

Jaune said all of this with a determine look on his face.

Ruby: WOW, that's a really lot of brave things to say Jaune. Right Blake?

Blake: Yeah, I agree with bunny boy here.

Jaune: Yeah and please don't call me bunny boy. It's Jaune.

Blake:Alright then, Jaune.

Ruby: Well it's just like you said Jaune, as a warrior you must die trying protecting others.

Yang:Aww, I am so proud of my baby sister.

Yang grabbed a hold of Ruby.

Ruby:Cut it out.

Ruby and Yang got into a fight filled with clouds.

Jaune: Uhh Guys?

Weiss: What in the world is going in over here? Don't you realize that some of us are trying to sleep?

Yang and Weiss: Oh not you again!

Ruby: Guys she's right, people are trying to sleep.

Weiss: Oh so now you're on my side?

Ruby:I was always on your side.

Yang: Yeah, What's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice.

Weiss: She's a hazard to my health.

Jaune: Well maybe you should chill out ice queen, you starting to be a little stuck up. You look better with your hair like that by the way.

Weiss was angry at Jaune's comment but also appreciate his compliment so she doesn't know whether to slap or thank him.

Jaune: Yeah and I'm heading to bed now.

Yang: That's a cute pair of pajamas by the way.

Jaune: Thank you.

As Jaune was getting to go to bed the girl from before came out of nowhere.

Red hair girl: Hello again!

Jaune:*Girlish screech*

Red-hair girl: I'm sorry. I'm just saying that we would make a great team.

Jaune: Why Thanks.

Jaune began to drift into his deep warm sleep.

Please comment and vote. This was inspired by another story. So how would you rate this first part? Please tell in the comment down below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 443 20
After a number of events and conflicts occurred during your first semester in Beacon, the new semester rounds the corner as you continue your trainin...
27.4K 464 12
Continuation of the last story, hope you all enjoy After your first semester in Beacon you've been having having a great time, you and Ruby got toget...
5.4K 76 10
Jaune is back for his second semester at beacon. He was gets better and better and now he's in some dangerous mission. Get ready the next adventure.
4.3K 53 9
You have now made your way to Atlas but things aren't looking so great. You will collide with various enemies and allies at your time there.