Dealing with a bully.

Jaune was in his bed sleeping but the sleep was not really peaceful because Nora's snore was what was keeping him from getting enough sleep.

Jaune slowly began to open his eye to see the time and then forced his eyes widen open. He alerted Pyrrha that they should get ready.

Jaune: Hey Pyrrha, we should really go.

Pyrrha sat right from her sleeping spot and then spoke to Jaune.

Pyrrha: Okay Jaune, we have to go ahead and wake up the others though.

Jaune: Okay.

Jaune wet to wake up Nora while Pyrrha went to wake up Ren.

Nora:*Sleepily* Mmhh.. pancakes.

Jaune: Hey Nora wake up.

Nora: *Sleepily* Please give me five more minutes.

Jaune tugged the sheets that Nora was sleeping and it caused her to fell off the bed.

Nora: Hey!

Jaune: Okay now, JNPR! Your leader Jaune Arc are have an announcement to make and that is.... we're gonna be late for class.

The others quickly hurried up to her change into their school uniform and they were ready but Nora wasn't ready just yet.

Nora: Ren, I'm hungry, I need pancakes.

Ren: Nora I don't think That's the time-

Nora: Please, I need them now or else I will die.

Ren:*Sighs* Fine.

Ren went over the stove and began to cook Nora her pancakes. When they was finished he place them on the table and Nora ate them all at once in just one bite and let a really powerful belch.

Jaune: Gross. But anyways, we're gonna be late!

Team JNPR hurried all the way to class and they weren't the only ones too. Team RWBY were also in a hurry as well. Jaune waved at Ruby.

Ruby: Hey Jaune!

Jaune:Hey Ruby.

Jaune went over to Weiss to ask her a question.

Jaune: So Weiss I was thinking-

Jaune felt a sudden push to his back which send him on the ground, hitting his head onto the ground.

Jaune looked to the person that seems to the cause of it.

???: Oops*Sorry there Jauney boy.

Jaune got up to dust himself off.

Jaune: What's your problem there Cardin?

Cardin: I find it quite laughable that someone so geeky as yourself made your way into beacon.

Jaune: Funny, cause I was wondering how someone big and dumb as yourself made their way into beacon.

Cardin: What was that?

Jaune: You heard me.

Cardin got into a stance ready to hurt him but his friends reminded him that they have to get to class.

Cardin: You're lucky that I'm busy.

Pyrrha: Please just ignore him Jaune.

Jaune too went into class and started listening to professor port teaching. Realizing that he left his pencil at his dorm, Jaune went over to Weiss.

Jaune: Hey Weiss I was wondering I could borrow a pencil.

Jaune didn't get any answer from Weiss so he ask Ruby if she had one.