Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

By ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... More

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

One in a million

979 26 7
By ZaraPenn

Happy Monday y'all! ^^

Thank you for all your amazing comments and support. <3

Enjoy this long one :D

As soon as we were ready with the meeting, I packed up my notes and made my way to Larry's office to continue on with some marketing work when I heard my name.

"Avery!"

Stopping and turning around I saw Ray, the singer catching up to me.

"Don't wanna hold you up, but wanted to ask if you would like to join us tomorrow afternoon for some drinks with the band? We called James and Sandra as well..."

"Yeah, we'd like to go back to our favorite bar before we get too famous to do that," Oliver, the bassist caught up and squeezed Ray's shoulders then grinned at me.

They both were amazingly polite and friendly people. Just around my age or late twenties.

Ray was always dressed in smart casual outfits, black hair neatly combed to the side. His brown eyes sparkling. I always thought of him as a straight version of Adam Lambert with a guitar. His voice was incredible, but he was his own critic. A very rough one.

On the other hand, Oliver was a true rocker. His well styled, natural blond hair was reaching his shoulder blades, he had a wide smile on all the time, his green eyes having those smile-wrinkles what made them look always smiley. And the dimples. Those damn dimples appearing what could instantly bring me to smiles too. He always wore shirts what would let people see his toned, fully tattooed arms and wide shoulders.

I smiled at them surprised.

We don't usually talk outside the meetings and it was a nice gesture that they would invite some of us who work with them.

"It sounds really good; I will see if I can make it, alright?"

"Yeah, sure, would be great. Call one of us for details," smiled Ray with his hands in his pockets and Oliver stepped forward.

"You shouldn't miss. It's a celebration and you guys do so much for us," he smiled.

"I'm happy you think that way. I will call," I nodded, stepping a bit aback by their over excited personality.

I was still working on my professional attitude and self; I really was trying to keep my work away from my personal life. I had those two collapsed for way too long before.

The meeting got my mind off of Jared for that brief 2 hours but after that, everything I did on the computer got blurred by the thoughts and images of last night flashing in front of my eyes.

I still couldn't believe the path we took. I would have never imagined this in my wildest dreams.

I was above the clouds, although I really tried not to think too much of it. I know Jared way too well to fall head over heels right away. I have to keep my feelings contained and restrict myself from thinking too much ahead.

Just two months ago I was so sure that everything ended with Jared before it even could have started, and I had a hard time accepting that. I had my inner fights and nights full of tears. But I got up and gathered myself.

I was on a track in my life what I have been waiting for. And now out of the blue, for some reason Jared wants me again. And I wish I could feel happy about it. I really want to give us a chance, but I also don't know if I could go through with him deciding that he had enough of me.

A knock on the open door pulled me out of my thoughts and I looked up from behind the computer, resting my chin in my palm.

"Yes?"

"Miss Forbs, Larry left a message on line two, asking you to attend to an online meeting with him on Monday at 5 in the evening, he hopes you still are available," Evan peeked in.

"Yes, umm..." I looked at my calendar. Monday is only the twenty-second. "Yeah, that should be fine. Did he mention anything he wants?" I asked as I wrote down the time.

"Just to go through your week here and ask about the meeting with the management and the band."

"Alright, great, thank you Evan," I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I went through some of the stuffs what I have to finish before the Holidays then leaned back in the armchair looking at the clock. It was almost five in the evening and I was so ready to get out.

I picked up my phone and texted Jared that I am just about done, for what he answered in 15 minutes, by the time I closed up everything.

"I'll be there in 30."

I just sighed sitting back behind the desk, but then thought about it. Now I should probably try to look good.

I went to the bathroom to reapply some mascara and let my hair out, as Jared seems to like it that way.

Then looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled the jeans higher to give some lift to my rear and loosened the string of the pink top just a bit more to reveal the edges of my lace bra and more of my cleavage then threw on my leather jacket and was out of the door.

When I saw the black jeep turning onto the street, I smiled and walked to the sidewalk.

The car stopped in front of me and I opened the door and slid in with a grin.

"Hey there," I smiled at Jared who smiled back at me looking through my body then our eyes met.

"Hey," he grinned knowingly. "I had loads of stuffs to do, that's why I was running bit late," he said as he started to drive.

"It's alright, we haven't really talked about time," I waved.

"Yeah but still... Olivia dragged me to some party store to choose decoration," he shook his head with a frown, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you going to have birthday hats? Pokémon plates maybe?" I grinned and he gave me a side eye.

"Yeah, what not..." he rolled his eyes, " I don't know, she wanted some balloons by the front door but mostly Christmas decorations we picked up."

I giggled looking at him and he turned towards me.

"What is it?" he smiled.

"Nothing... you just look so good today," I stated looking through his gray coat and the neatly combed back hair.

"I know," he grinned chewing some gum.

"How the hell are you turning forty-se..."

"Hey! No numbers, please," he raised his hand up and I just smiled.

"I know I know," he smiled back at me and grabbed my thigh, stroking it then squeezed it gently.

When we arrived at his place, he took some stuffs out of the trunk and we made our way in.

"I bought some ingredients because I don't think I have anything in my fridge," he said as he walked to the kitchen to place the bags onto the counter.

"What are we making?" I asked peaking inside the begs, picking the items out, and, just like a habit, I already started to put them away.

"Thinking of some pasta," he shrugged as he started to unpack also. "It won't take that much time."

"Sounds good to me," I smiled putting some herbs into the kitchen window above the sink and when I turned, he was right behind me, smiling down at me.

"I just remembered, I want my kiss back," he smirked.

"Kiss?" I asked looking up at him leaning onto the counter.

"What I gave to take it with you to work," he raised his eyebrows and I smiled wide.

"Oh, that one," I grinned.

"Oh, that one, yeaah," he nodded, and I bit my lips looking at his slightly parted ones.

He leaned a bit down and when our lips touched my heart skipped a beat.

Everything is still so much like the old days that when we kiss it reminds me of us being more now. 

So so so much more... I thought in myself as I kissed him again with more force, just like in the morning, we turned it into deep and sloppy. It was a hot mess as I felt his tongue playing with mine, his lips sliding on mines as we clasped our hands on our sides.

When he pulled away, I opened my eyes slowly looking up to him with a smile.

"Oh my..." he breathed wiping my lips and I giggled with a blush looking down at one of our hands still clasped.

I cleared my throat as I looked around.

"Well... so... the pasta..."

"Yeah," he turned to the counter with me, his hand squeezing mine and I slowly peeked at him just to see him turning his head towards me as well.

"Should we... just order in?" he asked uncertain.

"Yeah..." I breathed and with that he pulled me against him with force by my hand and kissed me, this time firm, and a surprised scream left my lips as he grabbed me down there.

"Jared..." I breathed.

"Tell me you want it too..." he basically growled as he started kissing down my neck. "The whole day... all I have been wanting is to be with you again..." he moaned as his hands caressed through my waist on both sides up to my breasts and then to my neck, ending up cupping my cheeks.

"Last night... Avery, I... You and me... shit... I was... it felt like..."

I knew what he meant. I felt it too, and I thought its only me, but, I have never felt that intimate with anyone ever. It was "just" sex, but it felt like more. I knew our relationship will never be the same after that. Something in me shifted forever but the last thing I wanted was to show. But he, he might have felt it too...

I just kissed his lips looking into his eyes, our noses touched.

"I want it too..." I whispered kissing him again, caressing his forearms as he still had his palms on my cheeks.

Suddenly his fireish movements became slow as he kissed me back tenderly.

I felt his hands under my rear then he picked me up. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked upstairs with me, kissing me from time to time.

In his bedroom, ever so gently he placed me onto the bed and climbed above me kissing my chest.

After our clothes disappeared from us one by one, taking our sweet time, Jared hovered above me planting kisses on every part of my body and I just smiled taking in his naked beauty.

When he reached my thighs with his kisses I laid back and closed my eyes feeling my thighs shiver under his soft lips. Then suddenly he planted a kiss to my core and a deep moan escaped my lips as the flames got higher inside me.

He continued kissing and caressing it, what turned deeper and deeper in sync with moans and whimpers leaving my lips. His tongue was making magic and for a slight moment I wondered if there is anything, he is not good at.

I was so close, but I missed him. I wanted him all over my body.

"Jared..." I whined reaching down, but all he did was grabbing my hand into his as he kept on going until there was no turning back for me.

I squeezed his hand so hard as I felt the waves of my pleasure running through me and I my breathing became hectic.

He leaned back above me with a satisfied smile licking his lips as I panted under him.

"Amazing," he whispered looking through my wet body and leaned down to kiss my breasts then looked back up to me.

I just cupped his face caressing it through down to his neck and torso as I tried to catch my breath.

"I..." I really wanted to say it. I wanted to say it so badly it hurt, but I was too afraid.

"Yeah?" he moaned playing with my hair behind my ear as he looked down at me.

"My turn," I smiled and slowly pushed him onto his back and caressed through his chest tenderly as I watched him laying there with fire sparking in his eyes.

"Only if you want it, Av," he said gently caressing my arms and I smiled at him, kissing him long while I made my way down.

I don't do this often. I only had one boyfriend who I happily gave pleasure to, but otherwise blow-job was not my thing and certainly was not a pro in it.

Making my way down, uncertainty ran through me and felt the pressure building up inside me. What if he won't like it? What if I do something wrong?

Seeing him all in his glory, standing hard and waiting, I tried to let go of my doubts and simply just give myself.

I licked him through a couple times before I took him all in. Or well, not all, but decided to play my game on the tip and around.

It was another line we crossed.

I moved my head up and down, in rhythm, playing with my tongue and also using my hands.

I heard the deep moans escaping Jared's lips and peaking up I saw him watching me, biting his lips, still the sounds escaping making me moan too. 

I reached to caress his belly down to his thighs and I felt his muscles clench with each dip of my head.

"Sthoop," he whined grabbing into my hair with both hands.

I stopped immediately and slowly, let my tongue caress him through one last time as I lifted my head up and I let him go.

I saw him clenching his teeth as he is fighting back his pleasure.

"Fhuuuck mee..." he whimpered looking down at me with heavy breathing then pulled me up by my hair, onto him. "Those lips of yours making me crazy," he panted, and it made me feel so confident, I just smiled at him thankfully then biting my lips I slid back on him.

"What... are you planning?" he asked, finally catching his breath and I sat up just to start teasing him. Letting him feel my wet core sliding on his erection and he whined up. "You gonna kill me there," he moaned grabbing my waist and I whined as feeling him against me was so good, I needed more.

Seems like he couldn't wait any longer either as he turned us around in a moment.

"Turn around, babe," he mumbled as he took a condom from the drawer and I swear his hands were shaking.

I did as he asked and turned onto my belly. He caressed me on my rear and thighs then I felt him push into me with a deep growl.

"Ahh..." I whined pushing my rear up helpfully to give him space.

He leaned down onto me, hugging me around with his strong arms as he started to move slow, kissing the back of my neck and then the side of my face and I turned my head back to kiss him deep.

He moved slow and steady, stopping from time to time to just caress or kiss my back or the nape of my neck. Then his movements started to become demanding as our pleasure increased and made us drunk on each other's moans and sounds what escaped our lips.

Reaching our highs, he held me tight against his chest with his strong arms wrapped around me, as we squeezed each other's hands by my breasts.

His muffled moans filled the air as he pushed his face into my neck, what sent me shivers. I wanted to stay like this forever.

He gently raised up his head and brushed his nose against my face.

I felt his weigh crashing me, but I didn't care a single bit. I just closed my eyes breathing deep.

When he moved away, I moaned unlikely turning towards him.

"I'm not going anywhere," he purred and hugged me again kissing my breasts. "Oh, how I love them," he grinned, and I chuckled.

"Then stay there," I gently pushed his head down onto my chest, turning the roles a bit as I started to caress his hair and neck.

"It's weird I..." he turned to look up to me.

"Now you relax," I stated caressing his shoulder and arm as he breathed deep, looking up to me and I smiled down at him with a smile. "You know I won't tell anyone that sometimes you like to relax too," I whispered.

He just smiled closing his eyes and I heard his stomach rumble and we both giggled.

"Yeah, I actually was planning on having dinner," he laughed.

"Let's order now," I offered.

"You can do it, its' still on your name."

"Really?" I chuckled as I sat up to reach his phone on the nightstand but let him sink his head into my lap.

"Yeah, Olivia is never here so would be weird to give her information to the restaurant," shrugged. "And I just changed the phone number to my work phone.

"Clever," I smiled and dialed the restaurant we always have take out from as I kept caressing Jared's flushed face watching him lost in thoughts as he closed his eyes with a light smile.

After ordering I threw the phone onto the bed.

"Forty-five minutes," I said as he sat up.

"I'll survive, "he smiled kissing me. "Wanna watch some series?" he asked caressing my hair neatly behind my shoulders.

"Yeah," I smiled but my mind was somewhere else, and he noticed it.

"Everything is alright?" he asked "Did... was I too rough?" he asked concerned caressing my thigh and I shook my head.

"Noh... no you were perfect," I smiled pulling my legs up. "I just... did I now... became one woman in a million?" I asked sadly hugging my knees around.

He looked at me with a frown sitting closer, resting his hands on my knees.

"I think you are just becoming THE one woman in a million," he said softly his eyes smiling playfully as he caressed my face and placing a kiss on my knee, he stood up quickly to grab up his boxers.

I just smiled at him, emotions overflowing in me; I was so ready to debate in myself what does that mean when a Gucci jumper was thrown at me from across the room.

"There, have some class, will you?" he grinned, and I pushed my tongue out to him then we both chuckled as we threw some clothes on, to go downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 638 48
This is a story about two L.A. gals who decide to hit the road and try make it big & make their dreams as models a reality. Life had other plans...
14.9K 1.1K 62
****COMPLETED**** #107 in Lovable ... Back in 2019, Don't Call Me Cat! was added to the new and notable reading list of @Samantha @Wattpad director...
11.5K 682 67
Music inspires many to persevere, hope, dream, laugh, cry and process a wide variety of emotions. Music was very important to Melissa Campbell, havin...
2.7K 152 54
**COMPLETED. BOOK 2 TO FOLLOW** Ivy moves to LA to start her life over. A desperate plea for help in a music video leads to her meeting some old acq...