Strange Love • Steve Harringt...

Por agent_stark

'I feel so sorry for whoever is gonna date you next.' 'Hilarious Byers.' Steve Harrington x Wendy Byers Sea... Más

Summary | Cast | Playlist
Winter of '72
Total Mess
Too Long!
First Day
Halloween Party
Thanks
Crushing
Shadow Monster
Demo-Dogs
Gate
Fight Club
Its Finally Over
Living The Life
Movie Time
Risk
Its Not The Same Anymore
Fresh
Spying
Russians Code
Mission Child Endangerment
Open the Door
Stuck
Shits and Giggles
Run
High As Hell
Fate
Battle At Starcourt
Never Ending Story
Date Night
All Fun And Games
Old News
Back In Time
Dinner
Girls Day
Promise?
Last Time
I Love You
Good Vibrations
Byers
Count Down
Things Never Change
Tick Tok
Im Next
Mr. Victor Creel, Sir
Listen
Ive Been Waiting For You
Night Swim
With You
Tag You're It
Holding Out For A Hero
War Zone
Ready for Battle
One Time Preformance : Byers + Munson
Stay
Harrington
Two Days Later

Demo What?

12K 211 37
Por agent_stark

"Wait so youre telling me that Will was abducted by a Demogorgon and taken into an alternate dimension called the Upside Down. And then Hawkins Lab, my aunt and the chief find strange biologic growth spreading originating from a mysterious fracture in the wall." Said as I gave Dustin a shorter version of the long ass story he told me.

"Yes."

"You found a girl named, Eleven, who has superpowers and can take down this thing."

"Correct."

"Then all these so called episodes that Will has are the what he experiencing because whatever was on the other side, is here?" He nodded. "You saw these thing before." I asked Steve.

"Yes. They are ugly."

"And now, Dart, some type of lizard, might be from the upside down?"

"Yes." I leaned back.

"I cant believe they never told me." I said as i looked up.

"I swear to God, man, it's just some little lizard, okay?" Steve said.

"It's not a lizard." Dustin recalls.

"How do you know? How do I know if it's not? How do you know it's not just a lizard?"

"Because his face opened up and he ate my cat." My jaw dropped. I cant believe this. I really cant. We made it Dustins house and steve got a bat that had nails in it. Im not even gonna question it. We walked to Dustins cellar.

"I don't hear shit." Steve said as we stay quiet.

"He's in there." Dustin assures him.

"All right, listen, kid." Steve said as he pointed the flashlight at Dustin. "I swear, if this is some sort of Halloween prank, you're dead."

"It's not. All right? - It's not a prank." Dustin told him. "Get it out of my face." He pushes the light out of his eyes.

"You got a key for this thing?" We opened the doors to the basement.

"He must be further down there." I told them.

"I'll stay up here in case he tries to escape." Dustin said. I nodded my head. Good plan. Steve rolled his eyes and went down. Me and Dustin hovering over the door.

"Steve? Steve, what's going on down there?" I said as there was no response. I was getting worried.

"Get down here." Steve as he popped out of nowhere and shined the light to our eyes. We walked down and saw some type of slimy stuff on the bat. Steve pointed at the corner of the room. There was a huge hole.

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit! No way." Dustin repeated. We went back outside and Dustin make up with the idea to lure Dart. We went to the grocery store bought tons of meat, buckets, and rubber gloves. The cashier looked at us crazy but didnt say anything. We went to the car and drove to some train tracks. Dustin called his friends. I didnt say word all night since this is all so new to me.

"You dont have to do this." Steve told me.

"I know." I said as i got a head start. We dropped some meat on the ground.

"It's not about the hair, man. The key with girls is just just acting like you don't care." Steve said as i eavesdropped into their conversation.

"Even if you do?"

"Yeah, exactly. It drives them nuts." I shook my head. Dear lord.

"Then what?"

"You just wait until, uh - until you feel it."

"Feel what?"

"It's like before it's gonna storm, you know? You can't see it, but you can feel it, like this, uh electricity, you know?"

"Oh, like in the electromagnetic field when the clouds in the atmosphere."

"No, no, no, no, no. Like a Like a sexual electricity."

"Oh."

"You feel that and then you make your move."

"So that's when you kiss her?" Dustin went.

"No, whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo." I started to laugh my ass off. "Whats so funny."

"Im sorry im just laughing of how pathetic your ways to get a girl." I dropped more meat. "Its like you totally know what girls want."

"What do they really like?" Dustin asked.

"Acting like you dont care is just another way for us girls think you're a just a dick." Steve rolled his eyes. "If you really like this girl, be you."

"Lame." Steve said.

"Im sorry, but wheres your girl? Oh right, nonexistent because those tips are full of shit."

"Shh, i like her explanation better." Dustin stared at me. Steve groaned. I started to tell him that he needs to be himself and if she doesnt like shes not worth it. Steve just walked behind us. We made it to the junkyard.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, this will do. This will do just fine." Steve said as he looked around. "Good call, dude." He patted Dustin's back.

"I said medium-well!" We heard a voice. It was Lucas with some girl.

"Who's that?" Steve asked Dustin but he walked away. We started to cover the bus with things for protection. "That was the most funniest dating advice I ever heard." He told me.

"What? Your advice? I totally agree." I said as i put the chair away. "I feel so sorry for whoever is gonna date you next."

"Hilarious Byers." He said as i walked away from. The night came and we went inside the bus.

"So you really fought one of these things before? And you're, like, totally, 100% sure it wasn't a bear?" Max asked.

"Shit. Don't be an idiot."

"Okay? It wasn't a bear. Why are you even here if you don't believe us? Just go home." Dustin was annoyed. I sat next to Steve. Wow didnt have to be that rude.

"Geesh. Someone's cranky. Past your bedtime?" Max said as she went up on the roof of the bus. Dustin sighed.

"That's good. Just show her you don't care." Steve said as he light the lighter.

"I don't." Dustin told him. Steve started to wink. "Why are you winking, Steve? Stop." He then stopped. He looked at me. He then looked away when I gave him a look.  We heard growling outside and we went to check from the windows.

"You see him?" I asked Steve.

"No."

"Lucas, what's going on?" Dustin asked.

"Hold on! I've got eyes! Ten o'clock! Ten o'clock!" We turned and saw them. They were ugly. I cant believe that this type of this are real.

"What? He's not taking the bait. Why is he not taking the bait?"

"Maybe he's not hungry?" I said.

"Maybe he's sick of cow." Steve grabbed his bat and headed outside. I grabbed his arm and he turned to me.

"Steve? Steve, what are you doing?" He looked at me and then tossed the lighter at Dustin.

"Just get ready." I sighed as he went outside. Max ran down to us and we saw Steve.

"What's he doing?" She asked.

"Expanding the menu." Dustin told her.

"He's insane." I said to myself.

"He's awesome." Dustin smiles. I saw one of them behind Steve.

"Steve, watch out!" I yelled out.

"A little busy here!" He yelled out.

"Three o'clock! Three o'clock!" Lucas yells from on top.

"Steve! Steve!" I kept yelling as i saw more.

"Abort! Abort!" Dustin yelled. Steve swung and tried to hit them. But he ran back to the bus.

"Steve, run! Steve, hurry! Steve, run!" We all yelled at him to come back. Dustin closed the door and Steve landed on top of me.

"Shit!"

"Are they rabid or something?" Max asked.

"They can't get in! They can't!" Steve went to hold off the door. I grabbed the kids, put them behind me and protected them.

"Shit! Is anyone there? Mike? Will? God! Anyone!
Shit! We're at the old junkyard, and we are going to die!" Dustin screamed into his walkie. I heard one of them on top of the roof. I slowly looked up and screamed as i saw one of them. Steve came in and held his arm.

"Out of the way! Out of the way! You want some? Come get this!" The monster took off. Steve looked down at me. I still was holding on to him. I coughed and let go.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Steve scared 'em off?"

"No. No way. They're going somewhere."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

95.1K 1.9K 36
'everything is blue' • season 2 & 3 • • book 1 of the stranger things series •
11.7K 268 24
❝sometimes I feel like if I start crying, I'll just never stop.❞ stranger things steve harrington x female oc season 4
2.2M 86.2K 85
"Eve Harrington, you're a complete and total idiot." - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Seasons 2-4
28 0 10
When Diana Henderson gets dragged into one of her brother's crazy adventures. She learns she knew absolutely nothing an about the world around her. B...