♡ 𝒮𝑜𝓁𝒷𝓎 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉𝓈...

losingmysanitea द्वारा

♡ Helllooooo! ♡ ♡ This description is just a warning and what MAYBE be in the book! ♡ ! Smut ! ! Sexual... अधिक

♡ 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 ♡
♡ 𝓐 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 ♡
♡ 𝓘 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓘 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ♡
♡ 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 ♡
♥ ᴀ/ɴ ♥
♡ 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮, 𝓐𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽? ♡
! A/N (READ) !
! THIS IS THE LAST NOTE I PROMISE !
♡ "𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓫𝓼?" ♡
♡ 𝓘 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ♡
! R E Q U E S T ' S !
× 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘦 ×
[Part] - I Like You - [Two]
{A/N}
can i kiss you? | 726 words
A/N (sorry ahh)
thANKYOU (A/N)
A/N (LAST ONE I PROMISE SHSKKEJSKJ)
NEW STORY!!
Getting What I Want. | 446 words
Getting What I Want. (Part 2) || 352 words
JFAJWG THANKYOUUU
A Fans Request.
update
update 2
laser tag
question (a/n)

♡ 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓽 ♡

7.1K 102 180
losingmysanitea द्वारा

( This is highly inspired by; SpideyIronEverything )

( Sams POV through the whole story )

I woke up and yawned.

I was finally finished school.

Am i going to college? Heck no! I think I want to start a social media career.. I don't know yet. But we will see!

I live with 3 of his Highschool friends.

Devyn, Corey, and Jake.

Devyn had a brother named Colby.

I've never seen him before, but he's around our age. Maybe we will all get to meet him one day.

Corey and Devyn have been dating since high school.

Jake has a girlfriend named Tara, but she lives on her own.

And Me? Well, i did have a girlfriend. Her name was Katrina, but i broke up with her after i found out that i was gay.

No attractive males have come along my way.

And most importantly, I've never been kissed. Now you might be thinking, you had a girlfriend! Why didn't you kiss her!, Well she was always out, and the closest we got to kissing was just pecks on the cheek.

And you also might be wondering, how do you know if your gay if you havnt kissed any males? Trust me. I know im gay.

Devyn ran into my room without saying anything and just dragged me to the living room, where everyone else was.

"Sit!," she said excitedly.

I rubbed my eyes, not knowing what was happening since I just woke up.

"Why is Devyn so happy-" Corey tried to say.

But Devyn just cut him off by shushing him, then kissing him on the cheek.

"Are you gonna tell us why your so giddy for?," I said while laughing.

"So, You all know Colby right?," She said clapping her hands.

We all nod our heads.

"Well, since it's the first day of summer, he invited us to his house for the whole summer!" She said.

"Wait, so like, to meet him or?," Jake asked confused.

"Yes, of course! But he also has a pool that we can use, and he thought that it would be nice to meet you guys!," Devyn said, clapping her hands once more, while laughing.

"Oh, cool," I said.

"Can Tara come?," Jake asked.

"Yeah! I already asked her Jake, so you don't have to worry about that," She said.

It was silent for awhile until she looked at us all and said,

"Go pack guys!," as she ran off to her room to start and pack.

Me, Jake, and Corey all looked at each other then got up to go to our rooms and pack.

A couple hours later -

We were all finally dressed, and packed for the trip. Devyn was driving, since she was the only one who knew how to get to Colby's house.

I was in the back seat with Jake and Tara just looking out the window, and I got lost in my thoughts.

None of them know im gay except for Tara. I don't know why i chose to tell her, but I did. Honestly, at this point, she probably told Jake, but He hasn't asked me about it, so I don't know.

So basically, im just your average 20 year old male. Who has a little bit of gay in him. Wait- a little bit? Sorry, i meant a lot.

Im not gay to the point i wear skirts and makeup, but i do wear alot of light clothing, or like pastel colored clothing so.

I wonder if Colby is into guys- Stop it Sam! You havn't even met the guy and your already thinking about if you can fucking date the guy! Jeez, plus he's Devyn's brother.. Would she even allow me dating her brother? To be honest, its Devyn, so she would probably ship us- Sam! What the fuck!- You really need to stop thinking about people you don't even know, and he's probably straight anyways, so why would i care.

It was a pretty long drive to Colby's house, and by the time we got there, it was at least eleven pm.

I heard the car park as we got into Colby's driveway. He has a nice house.

We all got out of Devyn's car as we made our way to the trunk of the car to get our luggage.

I had a lot of stuff, and I'm not a very 'strong' guy, so it was pretty heavy and I could barely get it out.

We all looked at Colby's door as we saw it open.

Colby came out, shirtless.

He started saying hi to everyone and i just stared at him.

Dang, he was hot.

Hes probably not gay though, so i should just stop looking.

I stopped looking and tried to get my luggage out, everyone had gotten theirs out except for me.

Colby came to me and asked, "Need some help?,"

I just stared at him.

I tripped trying to walk backwards and he caught me.

I could just feel my face heat up, so i just got up and held my face.

"Y-Yeah.," I then say.

Colby then picks my luggage up and carries it inside his house. I followed behind.

He sets it down in his living room and said, "Next time be careful when you trip, Cutie,"

He then winked at me and left the house to go talk to everyone else and meet them.

The nickname he gave me was stuck in my head and I couldn't think of anything else. Maybe he is gay?

Devyn then walked into the house and asked me if i met Colby already, I nodded my head and blushed a bit.

After a lot of chatting and talking, everyone sat down on the couch as Devyn explained who was sleeping with who. Colby then came and sat beside me and winked once more, of course, I blushed again.

"Okay everyone! So im pretty sure you all know who Colby is now," She said as all of us nodded our heads.

"Well Colby, The blonde one is Sam, You already know who Corey is, and the ones sitting next to Corey are Jake and Tara," She explained to Colby.

"Awesome," He said.

"Now that everyone knows who is who, let's talk about who we're sleeping with." She said.

"Corey will be sleeping with me, Tara and Jake are sleeping together, and of course, Sam and Colby, you two are sleeping together," She said.

"Wh-What..?," I asked confused.

"Well since there is only one guest room with 2 beds, you will have to sleep in Colby's room, Sam," She explained to me as my face was a bright red.

"But first..." She said, everyone looked at each other confused.

"Pillow fight!," She screamed as she grabbed a pillow and started hitting everyone.

Everybody else starting grabbing pillows and started to whack each other, some knocking one another down to the ground.

Me and Colby were hitting each other with pillows until somebody hit me with a pillow on the back that made me trip and Colby catching me in his arms, once again.

We both just looked up at each other, not saying a word.

Everybody was busy throwing pillows at each other and screaming to not notice me and Colby.

My face turned red again as i realized he was holding me. I pushed him away and held my face, he then just laughed a bit and whispered to me, "Your cute,"

Everybody was out of breath and started to stop hitting each other.

After everybody was done cooling down, Devyn asked everybody if they wanted to watch a movie before sleeping.

Everyone nodded.

We all chose a scary movie, and everyone knows if we watch a scary movie, i need something to cuddle into.

Everybody made jokes about me cuddling into Colby.

Colby just laughed and said "Sure," and just went along with it.

We were at least 30 minutes into the movie, and there were small jump scares here and there, but they weren't scary to me surprisingly.

Until this one part came on that made me jump so high, I shifted over to Colby and dug my head into his side, he put one arm around me and pulled me closer. I looked up at him and he just smiled. I smiled back and then turned to the movie with my blanket a little bit over my eyes.

Me and Colby cuddled the whole movie, throughout the movie, Corey, Jake, or Devyn would look back and just say "Aww," And I would blush every time.

After a little while, I ended up falling asleep cuddled into Colby.

The movie finally ended.

"I'll take him upstairs with me," Colby said as he picked me up bridal style.

I felt my eyes open a little bit as Colby bounced a little bit going up the stairs.

We finally got to his room and that's when he set me down on his bed. He walked back to his door, shut it, and locked it, then came to lay down with me.

"C-Colby," I asked.

"Yes Sam?," He said, getting under the blankets with me.

"This is a weird question but.." I said nervously.

"Hmm?," Colby said with a confused look.

"A-Are you gay?," I asked, covering my face.

He sat up.

"Are you awake?," he asked.

"Yeah, I guess," I said.

"Sit up," he replied.

I sat up next to him, and he grabbed my face and turned it to look at his.

"Yes, im gay," He said looking deeply into my eyes.

"H-Have you ever kissed anyone?," I asked.

"No, Why?," He asked, tilting his head to the side a little bit as I looked away from him.

"I-I haven't either," I said.

"Well.." He said pulling my face back to look at his again.

"What?," I said laughing curiously.

"N-Nothing, nevermind.. Its weird, and stupid," He said, rubbing the side of his face and then sighing.

"Tell me! You can't just say that and then say never-," I attempted to finish, but I was cut off by Colby pressing his lips onto mine.

I kissed back. He put his hand on my face and grabbed my waist to pull me onto his lap.

I laughed in between the kiss and he pulled away.

"There's my answer i guess," I say laughing a little bit.

Colby laughed too. His smile was adorable. Man, i just met this guy, and he's already so perfect. How?

We kissed one last time, then just looked at each other for awhile. We could both tell that we wanted to be with each other, but wanted to give it time. Since we both just met and it would be weird.

"Well, at least our first kiss's were with each other," Colby said, laying down under the blankets.

"Im happy it was," I said doing the same.

He looked at me and smile.

I pulled myself closer to him and we fell asleep cuddling.

This boy melts my heart already.

(Words: 1800 )

(A/N: Um so today i woke up with 109 views on my oneshots, what the actual fUCK? Dude, thank you so much ajkwngjkangjkw, i can't believe it. Holyyy shittt, ahhh, also this WAS going to turn into smut, but i'm bad at it, so it would be cringey, but comment if you do want smut cause idk e.e, anyways, aGAIN- THANKYOUUU FOR 100 VIEWSS AJNWGJKWANJ ILY ALL, BYEE)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Run aways Tipsysolby द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

46.8K 556 20
CONTAINS SMUT!⚠️⚠️
201K 2.1K 37
#1colbyxreader 4/28/19 & 5/26/19 #2 xplr 5/21/19 #2 xplr 7/11/19 #20 colbybrock 7/17/19 Y/n was a 19 year old who had mutual's close to Sam and Colby...
19.8K 264 12
Smut one shots for Sam & Colby. Previously posted but got deleted, so I'm Re uploading.
32.6K 1.1K 20
He was warned. He was told. But he still had his intentions.. --- Colby Brock was a new student at Humphrey High School, where he met the best of peo...