finn wolfhard imagines

By cooliocalpurnia

imagines to help you sleep at night: finn wolfhard numbers= preferences fw/ja= imagines enjoy!๐ŸŽž๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฆฆ More

START
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
hi
12
YO PLEASE READ MUAH
13
14
15
opinion
16
oh my-
OK LAST THING
storm- j.a
school- f.w.
wisdom- j.a.
17
sleepy baby- f.w
please
wakey wakey- f.w
baby blue- j.a.
cotton candy- f.w.
surprise -j.a
exposed- f.w.
no boys club- j.a.
part two?
WHAT
busy bee
we are stupid- f.w.
study buddy- j.a
we are stupid 2- f.w.
summer lovin'- f.w.
update!
belle of the ball- j.a.
opinion...
back home- f.w.
city date- j.a.
premiere- f.w.
spa day- f.w.
requests!!
sneak out- f.w.
forbidden love- f.w.
school
date night- f.w.
birthday cuddles- f.w
thank you๐Ÿฅบ
snowday- f.w
"friends"- f.w.
toe tapping- f.w.
first fight- f.w.
falling in love- f.w.
its party time- f.w.
keeping secrets- f.w.
cheater- f.w.

family time- f.w

1.3K 30 9
By cooliocalpurnia

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"y/n come on, it won't be that bad" finn announces, attempting to drag me out of bed to get ready.

"finn no, my family is just going to embarrass me in front of you" i bury my head into my pillow, as finn grabs onto my feet, pulling me off my bed.

i land on the floor, leaning my back against the edge of my bed. finn sits down next to me, and puts his hand on my knee.

"y/n please. you've met my family and i haven't met all of yours yet. i'm sure it won't be that bad babe. i mean what's the worst thing that could happen?"

"uhhh my uncle and cousins beat the shit out of you. finn, you're a scrawny little actor-"

"HEY, dude that's not very nice" finn pouts.

"it's true i mean just saying they all play hockey and do sports" i say looking at him, putting my hand on top of his.

"ok fine maybe you're right, but i'll be fine. and you're going to be there with me the whole time, ok?"

"fine, i'll get ready, but just know it's for you."

"thank you, now go put on your pretty outfit"

"yeah yeah yeah" i get up and go into my closet and shut the door to change into my clothes.

i walk out to find finn laying on my bed on his phone. he looks up at me.

"aw bubba you look so pretty" he smiles, making me blush uncontrollably at how soft he said those words.

"thanks"

i go up to my mirror and swipe on a light coat of mascara.

"you don't need that" finn takes the wand out of my hand.

"but i like it" i shrug.

"ok fine" he hands me back the mascara and i continue to do my makeup which was just mascara and some lipgloss. "but really you are gorgeous without anything on your face besides your natural self" he says as he wraps his arms around me.

"stop being all cute and flirty"

"why?"

"because it's making me blush"

"whoopsies" he shrugs, letting go of me, "when is your family coming over?"

"in like a half an hour" i turn around, resting my arms around his neck.

"can we cuddle?"

"finn i just got ready, but i love your cuddles so sure" i walk over to my bed and we get comfy, enjoying each other's presence.

knock knock

"fuck" i look up, away from my current gaze at finns beautiful freckles, "who is it?"

"it's your mother, can i come in?"

"yeah sure" i rest my head back on finn's chest where it previously was as my mom enters my room.

"aw" she coo's at the sight of me and finn, "anyways, just informing you who's coming so you are prepared"

"oh no, who's showing up this time"

"haha very funny. so both of my brothers are coming and their kids and turns out dads brother is coming with his new girlfriend too"

"oh fun... ok me and finn are gonna chill until they get here"

"ok sounds good, no flaking out on our family plans to cuddle or do whatever this is" my mom says as she backs out of the room, forgetting to shut the door.

it doesn't bother finn or i that the door is open we are just chilling, but my sister walks by, scoffs, and shuts the door for us.

"yanno your sister is so extra" finn says sleepily.

"i know, she's just jealous that you love me and not her." i look up into his chocolate brown eyes, "i mean we are only two years apart, your even closer in age to her than me"

"but you know why i love you?"

"no please remind me" i bat my eye lashes at him, and he giggles and clears his throat.

"well, you are the funniest, most lovable, cool, amazing, beautiful, cute, smart girl i have ever met. when i met you i knew i had to get to know you, and i just knew we would end up together. we are so similar, yet just enough different to keep it interesting. and there is so much more that i can go on for hours and hours, but i think you get the gist of it."

"awwwww bubba, i love you so much. i love every single freckle on your face." i poke his face, tapping each freckle, making finn scrunch up his nose.

i hear chatter from downstairs, meaning my family has begun to arrive

"ok bubs we should head down stairs" i start to get up, but finn grabs my hand, "what do you want now?"

"one kiss before we go downstairs please?"

"fine" i lean back and give him a small kiss and jump up to my door.

finn follows and grabs my hand.

we walk downstairs together, and two little cousins come running up to me.

"y/n!!" they hug my legs, and finn and i laugh.

"hi girlies" i let go of finns comforting hand and hug them.

"y/n who is this?" the 8 year old points to finn, the 6 year old hiding behind her sister in 'fear' of the unknown boy.

"this is finn, my boyfriend"

"eewwww y/n has a boyfriend" she teases as me and finn interlock fingers again.

"hi" he says nicely, crouching down from his tall figure to be the same height as the little girl.

"hi..flynn"

"it's finn" i laugh.

"whatever" the suddenly sassy 8 year old says, "are you still going to play with us?"

"of course" i smile, "now lets go say hi to everyone else"

we continue down the stairs and greet my aunts and uncles, who just politely said hi to finn and continued on with talking.

we get to my older cousins, and finn squeezes my hand realizing they look a little more intimidating in person than on a phone screen.

"hollywood" my 17 year old cousin shakes finn's hand.

i giggle at the nickname he gave finn, and finn laughs too.

"yep that's me"

"i'm just playin" he pats finn's shoulder, "it's finn right?"

"yeah" he smiles.

i rub circles on the back of finn's hand, as i see him get a little flustered with all the attention.

finn meets my two other cousins, and that goes better than planned.

"you ok?" i whisper in his ear as we sit in the living room where my grandma and uncles are chatting.

"yeah i'm good" he says back.

when we sit on the couch we usually cuddle and be all cute and touchy, not in a dirty way, but now that my family is sitting there it's kind of awkward.

my parents don't mind when we cuddle and stuff because they are my parents but now it's my whole family.

we sit on the couch close together, holding hands, when i would usually be laying on his lap or cuddling.

"so y/n how was the award show?" my grandma and uncles turn their attention to finn and i.

"it was really fun, and i got to support finn and his friends" i smile, "oh and it was fun to dress up and stuff too. me and finn got to match"

"that's fun" she adds.

it's silent and my mom walks in, saving the day.

"hey guys" she sits next to finn.

"isn't finn just lovely" she pats finn's back, making me laugh.

"yeah he's a really cool guy" my uncle says, sitting down on the couch, "speaking of that, wanna go shoot some hoops with me and the rest of the guys?"

finn looks at me, and i smile and nod.

"yeah uh sure" he says, shocked and gets up. he looks back at me with a worried face. i smile to him again and mouth 'it will be ok'

he walks out with him, and i pray they don't kill him out there.

my mom looks at me, "i hope he doesn't die"

"wow thanks" i laugh.

"y/n he'll be finnnneee, it's finn, he's an actor, he's got this"

i know my uncles and cousins wouldn't hurt him, i'm just afraid what they are going to tell him about me.

i take a sip of my water, and my aunt sits down next to me.

"so how's finn?"

"oh he's great. we're great too, happy" i smile nodding.

"that's good. you two are adorable together."

"they really are" my grandma adds in, rubbing my shoulder.

"thanks" i blush.

"i don't know" my cousin, amanda, joins in, "he's an actor you're a normal girl from a town. you're lucky it's lasted this long."

"so you don't have faith in finn?" i sass, slightly offended.

"yes that is what i'm implying. you don't see him that often, he's kissing other girls for a job, he doesn't understand your life y/n"

after hearing my cousins words, i felt my heat beat faster.

i look to my mom in search for some back up, but she sat with her head down, which made me grow angrier.

"you..you're just...i-i" i stutter over my words becoming more and more frustrated by the second.

"what? are you scared to admit the truth? he's going to leave you. it's obvious. he doesn't love you y/n." she continues to rant.

i stand up, pull out my middle finger, putting it right in my cousins face, and run upstairs to my room. i close the door behind me, flopping on my bed.

i bury my head in my pillow, my cousins words repeating in my head over and over.

"he doesn't love you y/n"

sobbing into my pillow like a 6 year old after their parents yelled at them for not cleaning up their room. except this time is based on love.

true love.

finns pov.

after hanging out with y/n's uncles and cousins, who turn out to be super cool, i walk inside and look for y/n.

i cant find her anywhere.

i find y/n's mom talking to her husband in the kitchen. i approach them, in worry of where my girlfriend could be.

"hey mrs.y/l/n. do you know where y/n is?" i ask, putting my hands in my pockets.

"oh honey" she rubbed my shoulder, i look at her with confusion plastered on my face.

"what happened?"

"she went upstairs, uh her cousin had some things to say about you...and it pissed y/n off, and made her upset"

i frown, run upstairs, and knock onto y/n's door.

there was no answer so i just opened the door, and saw y/n, probably asleep, on her bed.

i walk in, slowing shutting the door behind me. i sit at the edge of her bed, rubbing y/n's back softly attempting to wake her up.

y/n's pov.

i feel a hand rubbing my back, and i roll over to meet my face with a softly smiling finn.

"heyyy baby" he whispers, being soft as i just woke up. "why'd you come upstairs?"

as finn said those words, the memory of what my cousin said came back to me.

"he doesn't love you y/n"

i feel a warm tear fall down my cheek, and finns face softens.

"what's wrong?" he slides into bed next to me, wrapping his long arms around my torso to comfort me.

i look up at his beautiful face, only lit by the sunset coming through my window, "are you going to leave me?" i ask honestly, crying harder, placing my head into my pillow.

finn was silent.

only my soft cry's filled the room, except the small noise of chatter from downstairs.

"baby... you don't think that...do you?" he whispers.

"well my cousin said that you couldn't love me. and that you don't. and that we won't last and it made me think that we wont" i sniffle.

"hey hey" finn lifts my head up from my pillow, caressing my cheek, wiping my tears away. "listen to me. i would never ever do something like that to you y/n. ok? we have to trust each other. and oh god i could never imagine being without you. remember what i said to you before the party?"

i nod my head, yes, slowly.

"i love you for you, and that love would never change because of one thing someone says about me or you or anything. and we can get through anything because i love you and you love me. ok babe?"

love beaming through finn's eyes as he looks at me saying those words was enough.

"damn it i love you" i laugh a little, kissing him.

as we pull apart he rubs my shoulder in comfort, as we enjoy each other's loving presence.

"my cousin is a bitch" finn just laughs, "that reminds me, what did you do with my cousins outside?"

"we played basketball and they told me funny stories about you when you were little"

"oh no"

"remember that one time when you were at a birthday party when you were 6 and chuck e cheese came out and you ran into that random woman's arms" finn laughs hysterically, i slap his arm.

"i told them that was the ONE story they couldn't tell" i bury my head in finn's shoulder.

"it's cute"

"yeah sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi long time no imagine. i was on and off writing this so here it is

UNEDITED

words: 2255

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 3.2K 48
just some finn wolfhard headcanons and occasional imagines bc i'm bored completed august 6, 2020
266K 4.4K 200
Here are some imagines if your favorite viners๐Ÿคช โค๏ธ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™จโค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก๐™‰๐™–๐™จ๐™ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ง๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’›๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ง๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š๐˜ผ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
22.1K 155 100
Just some FW imagines and prefs๐Ÿคโœจ started: 6.13.21 ended: 10.15.22