Chino Hills Hoodrat

By elibabyy

"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." ๐™– ๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ค ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ More

prolouge
extra cast
keep yo head up
you gon be okay
full ride
park's diner
dont play yourself yas
blackmail
ms steal yo man
secret alliances
pillow talk
press
ikyfl
the worst
abortion tingz
baby mama drama
hallelujah
instagram feed
more life
bro bro
IG FEED
promises
merry crimsas
if the angels call your name
long live you
the kids are alright
blind
we
cut from the same cloth
fame
IG FEED
babykicks
decisions, decisions
when the party's over
disclaimer !!!
all star break up
IG FEED
dream's chapter
where he belongs
jesus, take the wheel
IG FEED
what had happened was
IG FEED
we should get married
yours
carolina's chapter
money moves
IG FEED
hakeem's chapter
die in your arms
super yas
IG FEED / #HAPPYGDAYKENYA
murder on my mind
BBB Exclusive Q&A
she done dreaming
all things go
IG FEED #CLASSOF2K19
love you goodbye

new edition(s)

15.9K 758 729
By elibabyy

yasmin

I held on to Kenya's hand as she shouted in pain. We been like this for about two hours now. The way she was squeezing my hand I really thought it was gon break.

In the beginning Kenya seemed fine. She swore up and down she was just happy to be meeting her baby boy but after the first hour hit, Kenya was cursing out the doctors, Jayo, me, and basically everything under the sun. I knew she ain't really mean it and that she was just in pain, so I ain't really mind her taking it out on me. But deadass, I ain't ever felt
like more of a baby daddy in my life.

It was most likely stress that led to the early delivery but the doctor assured us that everything was fine. Baby Isaiah was just fine.

Kalin and them were here already. Kalin was in the room with Alicia and the rest of them were situated in the waiting room.

"Your crowning hunny! Just keep pushing. If you reach down now you can feel the head" The doctor looked up with a smile on his face. He was an old white man. He was round with a white beard. He introduced himself as Dr.Cuevas but I know he was Santa in disguise.

And so, she did using the hand that wasn't attached to mine. She let out a chocked sob as her hand came in contact with some hair, "My baby not bald headed."

I laughed letting out a few tears myself, "Nah Ken he got a full head of hair for real."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Jayo you owe me everything!" Kenya screamed at the top of her lungs as she looked to the ceiling.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized to the doctor.

"No need. I've heard it all." he laughed. "Just a big push now Kenya. He's almost here.

After minutes of groaning and cursing and screaming at the persistency of her unborn child, and alot of 'I can't do this. I can't do this!', Kenya pushed out a baby boy.

"Oh my god!" Kenya cried as they placed the crying baby boy into her hands. "Hi Isaiah."

"He's perfect." my heart swelled. I loved him already. "I should get the rest of em in here."

"Yeah—oh my god!" she gasped, throwing her head back.

The doctor was quick to grab the baby from her hands and hand him to me.

"What happened?" I looked around confused as the nurses began to move around, not paying me any mind. Baby Isaiah started crying as soon the doctor ripped him from Kenya's hands. I bounced him in my arms, trying to calm him. He wasn't liking me
one bit.

"Ow what the fuck! Why do I feel that pressure still?" Kenya yelled out.

"Baby number two is ready to go." The doctor smiled returning to his position at the end of Kenya's legs.

"Baby number what?" I turned to Kenya, she looked just as shocked as I did.

"You mean you didn't know you were having twins?" The doctor almost laughed.

"What-shit— sir they ain't tell me shit about no twins, I can't afford no twins right now." Kenya made a ball with her first, squeezing it. I was low key happy that Isiah was occupying my hands cause it would've been my hand breaking.

Kenya ain't even look that big to be carrying twins. And how she went to every single appointment and they ain't never said that. I was getting a headache just thinking about it. Now it wasn't finna be two new babies, but three.

I ain't really know the law all that well  but it sounded like a whole lawsuit to me.

"Welp, that's what you got hun." he shrugged. "Now give me a big push."

Kenya and I both turned to eachother, wide eyed.

This day was just full of surprises huh?

melo

We was posted up in the hospital waiting room like a damn zoo.

Armani was holding on to his stomach, complaining of hunger. Dream and Hakeem was whispering up a storm right beside each other. It was obviously something between them again. Gelo really ain't know what to do with himself, so he called Jaden. Jax was asleep in my arms, while I scrolled through instagram.

Kalin was in the room with Alicia and Yasmin was in the room with Kenya. And the noises we heard from
both wasn't pretty.

We'd been here for a lil over two hours now and a nigga was getting bored.

We all still had the balls and I had the sign. It could've been and earthquake and I was still gon ask her cause y'all don't know how much stress and effort I put into this shit. I felt like a whole bitch.

The door to Kenya's room cracked open and through it walked out Yasmin.

"Guys I think you might wanna meet someone." she was smiling so happy. She took in us and I guess the balls caught her attention. "What's that?"

"Oh shit, y'all get in place." Dream told us, pulling out her phone.

Jax was still sleep in my arms. So I grabbed the ball
from the floor in one hand and the sign with the other, all still holding him. The rest of em just gathered around me with their balls as Dream
stepped back to record. Keem had his and Kalin's.

We really ain't think this throughz

Yasmin head tilted to the side as she came
closer, "Morp?"

"Huh—oh shit." I realized we was in no order at all. I sighed. I no longer had the patience for this. "It's suppose to say prom.."

"Prom?" her eyes lit up. "You wanna go to prom?"

I ain't really care for prom, but I cared for Yas and I knew she wanted to go.

"Yeah, if you want to." I nodded.

She smiled for a moment before it fell, "But you not gon be here in time."

"Already handled baby. Imma fly home two days early." I told her.

"Just for me?" she pouted her lip out. She was cute as fuck.

"Of course. All you gotta do is say yes." I told her.

"Yes of course." she smiled leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Awww." Dream coo'd moving closer to catch the moment. Hakeem, Mani, and Gelo stood impatiently.

"So like can we the baby now?" Hakeem rolled his eyes.

"Right...." Yasmin smirked. She knew something.
"Cmon then."

"Jax wake up." I shook him.

He ain't move.

Yasmin shook her head, "He not gon get up."

I nodded throwing him over my shoulder.

We all followed Yasmin into the room. While the doctors and nurses was doing whatever it is they get payed to do, Kenya sat with not one but two babies on they chest. They both was wrapped in blue. We all stood confused.

"I thought Alicia was having a girl..."

"Yeah and why'd they give Kenya her baby too?" Armani tilted his head.

Kenya looked up at us, with a smile on her face. The same kind Yasmin had. "They twins."

"Twins?!" we all spoke at once.

Yasmin laughed, "Yeah, the identical too." she reached to grab one for herself. "Kenya which one this is?" she asked.

Kenya looked back and forth between them two. "Uhh I think... I think that ones Isaiah?" it was more of a question then anything. "Wait hold on, no this one tag say Isaiah. That's Saint." she figured.

"Saint and Isaiah." I couldn't keep the smile from taking over my face.

Now I was gon have two nephews to teach everything too. These was bouta be the flyest niggas in Chino. Unc Melo was gon make sure of it.

"Hi baby Saint." Dream coo'd to the one in Yasmin arms.

I looked to Kenya awaiting a rude remark, but to
my surprise she smiled as the sight. Her view turned to me. "You wanna hold him?"

"Yeah." I nodded, before moving forward. I handed Jax to Armani before I gently pulled him from her. This one was sleep, and he ain't even flinch from the switch of arms.

"Make sure you supporting his neck." Kenya told me.

"Wassup lil bro. It's yo Uncle Melo." I smiled at him.

"And I'm Uncle Keem." Hakeem steppes foward, poking at his little cheek. "That lame ass over there your Uncle Mani. He mad right now cause he hungry but he gon be all over you tomorrow." Armani stood with a mug on his face and Jax over his shoulder.

Looking at his little face, all I could see was Jayo. I ain't like the fact that these lil dudes was never gon get to know they daddy. Jayo was one of a kind. But I'm glad we got this lil piece of him. And on my momma I was gon make sure they was good for life.

The door flew in and in walked Kalin. "There y'all are." he sighed. His eyes landed on both the babies, he rubbed his eyes.

"Yo, I swear I'm seeing double right now." he was squinting his eyes and shit, looking all types of crazy.

"You not." Keem told him. "This Isaiah and that Saint."

"Where y'all found Saint at?" Kalin looked at us in confusion.

"Kay, Kenya had twins." Yasmin smiles.

His eyes nearly popped out they socket as he took a big gulp, "Twins?"

"Yup." Kenya nodded.

"You ain't know you was finna have twins?"

"Nope. They said they way they was positioned probably made it hard to pick up. It's my fault for going to that weak ass OGBYN in Serrano's." Kenya shook her head.

"Wow." Kalin looked in disbelief, "Now we gon have three lil trouble makers running around."

"She's here?!" Yasmin perked up.

"Mhm." he nodded.

"Oh my god!"

We was all rushing to see.

"Wait what about me?" Kenya called out, I stopped.

"You go, Imma help her into the wheel chair." Dream told us.

Dream was just like Yasmin. A big ass heart for people who ain't even deserve it from them.

"Ight thanks." I told her following the rest of em. I seen Jax was awake now and walking probably from all the movement. He looked so confused as Mani pushed him forward.

Alicia room was only two rooms away. When we walked in, she looked up to us with a smile. "Hey fam. Look baby, it's yo family." she looked in my arms and then two Yasmin's confused.

"They twins." Armani rolled his eyes. Nigga was so grouchy.

"Wait twins?" Jax finally noticed. "Yes!!" he pounded the air.

"Oh wow. You got two brothers now Pooh." Alicia coo'd to the baby in her arms.

"Y'all, meet Kairi." Kalin smiled, as he stood by the bed.

"Kairi, like grandma." Yasmin whispered.

Kalin nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Ughhh." Jax groaned. "Why not Cinderella?"

"Boy, shut up." Gelo laughed.

"We ain't forget you completely Jax." Alicia smiled. "Kairi Ella Palmer. How's that."

He shrugged tryna hide his smile, "Well, I guess it's cool."

"Boy you know you happy as fuck." Kalin laughed.

"Baby!" Alicia nudged her head to Kairi.

I was reminded of Zoey's first time cursing. Seemed like years ago yet it was just a few months ago. That was the night of Jayo's eighteenth. And now I'm holding half of him. Funny how things change.

"My bad princess." Kalin looked down at her. He was already soft over her.

"Hello." her voice was small and sleep filled over the phone.

I really ain't wanna call her this early but last night she made me promise I would.

"Hey baby, I'm on the plane right now." I told her.
I turned to said to see Armani was already sleep
beside me. We hadn't been on the plane for 10
minutes yet.

"Okay." I heard some movement in the background, "You be safe out there alright?"

"Yeah you too ma. You gon hold it down till I get
back?"

"Of course. Melo I know y'all finna have fun but just do right by me, that's all I ask."

"You know me." I told her. With Carolina messy ass out the picture it hasn't been no problems on my side. And I was thankful.

"Mhm."

"Listen, you find whatever dress you want and Imma get it for you okay?"

"I can get it myself." she laughed.

"I know you can. But I got everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." I could hear her rolling her eyes through the phone.

"Yup, keep doing that shit, they gon get stuck like that."

"What Melo!?" she laughed "You got a camera in here or sum?"

"I know what you gon do before you even do it." I shrugged.

"Melo we bouta leave." My dad told me as he came from the front.

"Ight baby, we bouta leave. Imma hit you later."

"Alright, I love you." she told me.

"I love you more." I told her, before hanging up.

As soon as I pulled phone from my ear, an imessage popped up on the top.

dymond 🍑: sooo you still tryna link or what?? 👀

authors note

imma do an ig feed update tn if y'all rack up them votes😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 9.1K 49
โ€ขCOMPLETEDโ€ข Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
360K 13.9K 53
...โyour love is a one in a millionโž
85.2K 1.9K 37
๐Ÿ™ƒjust read it *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES *SCENARIOS ARE NOT REAL *ALL RIGHTS OF ANY SONGS/ SONG TITLES/ SONG LYRICS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNER
23.3K 483 28
โ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ โž - ๐‰๐”๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ slow ass updates as always.