Mark Of A Star

By themusicgirl6

BASED ON THE HIT FILM OF THE YEAR, Mark Of A Star is an emotion coaster. Carly Shannon is a young woman who i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 25

9 2 3
By themusicgirl6

Carly was transported to Harbor Hospital in a daze. Carly had no idea as to why she was in an ambulance. She saw the red and white celling while she zoned in and out.

Betty was at home pacing around. The horror flashed in her mind. Her own daughter on the carpet, not moving much.

"CARLY!" Betty screamed.

She set the basket down and ran to the phone. She dialed emergency services and told them what happened.

"999 what's your emergency?" An Operator asked.

"My daughter passed out on our carpet." Betty said panicked.

"Did she take anything like a substance?" The Operator asked.

"No, she doesn't do stuff like that." Betty said.

"Ma'am what's your address?" The Operator asked.

The thought of the situation was cut short when the doorbell rang. Betty went to the door and opened it.

"Taron, what a surprise." Betty said.

"Hi Miss Shannon, I came to see Carly." Taron said.

"The ambulance just took her." Betty said.

"What?" Taron said.

"Carly passed out. It was pretty bad." Betty said.

"That ambulance I just saw was carrying Carly?" Taron thought to himself.

"Do you need a ride?" Taron asked.

"No I'm fine. Go on without me." Betty said.

"Are you sure?" Taron asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure." Betty said.

Taron walked away and got his car. He started his car and drove off. He had to get to his love.

When Taron got to the hospital,  it was the same time as the ambulance. There were paramedics pushing a girl on a stretcher.

"Carly!" Taron yelled in the distance.

Taron shut his car door and ran. He followed the team of people and he heard a girl moaning. That had to be Carly. When she didn't feel good she  moaned a lot.

Once the team died out in Intensive Care, Taron saw Carly and went up to her. Carly was laying on the strecher holding her chest and moaning loudly in pain.

"Hey baby it's me." Taron said while stroking her hair.

"Hey...I'm so hot." Carly said.

"That you are." Taron smiled.

Carly frowned. Now wasn't the time to be funny. Taron saw her face and backed off.

"Okay you didn't like that one." Taron said.

"It's not that i didn't like it...it's just that I'm in pain." Carly said.

"What even happened?" Taron asked.

"I think broken heart syndrome attacked me." Carly said.

Broken heart syndrome is a temporary thing that can caused by a death of a loved one. That's exactly what was happening to Carly.

"I think I know what caused it too." Carly said.

"What caused it?" Taron asked.

"McKayla's death." Carly said.

"I'm still so sorry about that." Taron said.

"At least I have you, my mother and Riley to pull me through. Even though Riley must be torn to pieces. Her own daughter. I can't imagine that feeling." Carly said.

"Me either." Taron said.

"You know....I found the right guy. Taron, you have stuck by me through thick and thin. After all that happened with Rocketman and me getting my demons...I just can't thank you enough for all you've done for me." Carly said with a smile.

"Aw..you don't know how much you mean to me. I actually um...just quit my job for you." Taron laughed nervously.

"You what?" Carly asked.

"Yeah...you heard me right. Jay was being a dick so I quit." Taron said.

"Oh no, no, no baby. You'll be replaced. Or even worse! Your character will be killed off the show!" Carly exclaimed.

"Well, all Gelfing die off.." Taron said.

"You weren't supposed to tell me that!" Carly shouted.

"Everyone knows that in the film The Dark Crystal there are only two Gelfing survivors." Taron said.

"Ugh, I haven't seen the movie Taron! Now you just spoiled it!" Carly shouted.

"Sorry." Taron said.

"It's alright. But Taron?" Carly asked.

"Yes?" Taron asked.

"You have to try to make amends with Jay. Your a main voice actor." Carly said.

This was just stressing Carly out more and Taron could sense it.

"Carly....Carly!" Taron said as Carly winched in pain.

"I'll talk to Jay about it. Don't stress over it. It'll be okay." Taron said touching Carly's hand.

"Okay. I believe you." Carly smiled.

Carly's mind drifted to their wedding again. It was going to be an awesome day if it ever came. But now also a sad one because Carly would be looking out the the crowd and little McKayla wouldn't be there.

August 10th was McKayla's birthday. Today was August 1st. McKayla would've been five. Another year of watching Disney movies and hanging with her cousin would've happened if the unthinkable didn't happen.

The cold took her away. A young, innocent, vibrant child. One that was full of laughter and happiness. Love and happiness lead McKayla's life.

McKayla was carefree and had a huge Disney collection. Her top three favorite Disney movies were The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Frozen. Princess Anna and Simba were her favorite Disney characters.

Carly's thoughts were interrupted when Taron was being told to go wait in the waiting room.

"Wait! You can't kick him out! I need him!" Carly exclaimed.

Two nurses pushed Carly's hospital bed into a room on the first floor. This room looked all too familiar.

This is the room that McKayla was in. Holy shit. Carly looked around and got sad. McKayla...more and more thoughts about McKayla.

Carly held her chest as her heart rate picked up. It hurt so much. Maybe this condition would be permanent and kill her. It wasn't getting any better.

"Oh why did they have to take Taron away?" Carly asked herself.

Carly winched as the thumps of her heart picked up. Stressed and mad were two words that define Carly right now.

"More importantly, why did HE have to spoil that movie?" Carly cried out to the sky.

A nurse heard the yell and came rushing in. "What's the matter?"

This was no ordinary nurse. It was Lilly, Carly's friend.

"Lilly, I'm glad to see you. I'm so alone." Carly said.

"I'll keep you company for now." Lilly said.

Lilly did as she said until dusk fell upon the Hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 443 20
Elton John. Two words that would grow to have such a huge impact on Alice Boyle's life. From being little ones, to growing up and realizing that the...
31.8K 922 48
A continuation of the The Make-Up Artist. I struggled with how and if I should continue this story. I've had this idea for a second part since I fin...
368 7 11
Y/n Is a big time singer and sings covers of peoples songs at clubs and every club in the world loves her one day she gets a call to go to Birkenhead...
6.8K 91 17
This is my first time doing anything like this so I don't mind criticism. This is just something I'm (for now) calling the wing/🪽 story bc that was...