The Only One (Dean Winchester...

Por anonymous_ghostie

Everything begun when (Y/N) was 9 and her parents died on a hunt. Bobby Singer, Family friend, took care of h... Más

And you are ?
Hello Winchesters
Stay with us
Pain never go away
Tell me
Drunk Winchester
Mistake
Old times
Forget you ?
👑600 Reads special👑
Kiss and make up
Official (?)
What now?
Lost and found
🎉A/N🎉
Questions And Answers
On The Line Of Death
All Things Must Come To An End
⚠️Announcement⚠️

Memories better forgotten

1.6K 35 10
Por anonymous_ghostie

*WARNING* includes mild language/cursing

I woke up on sunlight. I groaned and standed up from bed and went down into kitchen made coffee. I smiled when I felt smell of coffee. "Good morning (Y/N)." I heard Sam's sleepy voice behind me. "Good morning you too, Sammy." I smirked. He was looking on me for awhile then he raised his eyebrows. "I can see you feel better then yesterday." He said with smile. I nodded my head. "Yeah..." then I turned to him, cup of coffee in my hands. "I wanted to apologize for how I acted before." I said almost whispered. "It's ok (Y/N)." And then he left kitchen. When I started making eggs, toasts and bacon Dean came into kitchen. When I looked at him, the memory how he kissed me on cheek showed in my head. Little blush went across my face.
"Good morning. How did you slept ?" He asked with smirk. "G-good, I suppose so..." I said little bit nervously. He raised his eyebrow but he didn't ask anything. He came closer to me. "Hm~ This smell so good..." I smiled. "Thank you. Do you want ?" I asked as I put eggs, toasts and bacon on a plate. "Hell yeah !" He said and he took thankfully plate with food then he kissed me on cheek again. "Thanks sweetheart." And then he went away from kitchen. I froze on my place. What in the hell is wrong with this guy ?! I thought and sighed.

*Time skip*

"Guys I think I found something !" I heard Sam's voice from living room. I came there with Dean behind me. "What's it ?" I asked and Sam started explaining. "Well her name was Hanna Hillson. She lived with her sister in small house in Sioux Falls. Two days ago they found her in park death without heart." He ended explaining. "So... werewolf ?" Both Brothers nodded. "It looks like. Ok. Let's go pack. We'll meet near baby in..." Dean looked at clock. "... 5 pm." We nodded and made our way into rooms.

*Time skip*

I got my bag into truck of my car. "Ok I am ready !" I said as I sat on driver seat. Dean and Sam sat into baby and we went to South Carolina.

*Time skip*

We came into motel room and I got my back next to couch. "What are you doing ?" Asked Dean. "Eh.. Putting my bag next to couch..?" I said confused. "No. No !" Said Dean and took my bag. "You're not sleeping HERE !" I raised my eyebrow. "B-but-" Dean cut me off. "No buts ! You're sleeping on bed, I take couch." He said in 'don't try argue with me' voice. I rolled my eyes and mumbled 'fine' under my breath. I laid on bed and tried sleep but I couldn't so I took blanket and went to Dean. I shook with his shoulder. He opened his eyes a little. "What's it (Y/N) ?" He asked. "Can I... never mind.." What am I thinking ?! I turned to leave but Dean chaught my wrist and push me to his chest. We laid like that for a moment then Dean spoke. "Good night (Y/N)." And then we both fell asleep.

Dream

I was in front of...park ? I looked around. "Hello ? Is someone here ?" I asked as I came in. No answer. I looked around. Clock showed 12:30 but no one was there. Like nobody did not coming into this park. I was near swings when I suddenly felt someone caught my wrist. I turned and saw man with claws and fangs. 'That's that werewolf !' I quickly started ran away from him but still I felt his breath on my neck. I yelled for Dean, Sam to help me. Quickly I found out that no one won't help me. I ran deeper and deeper into woods what was near the park. Suddenly I felt how someone hit me into head and then everything went black.

End of a dream

*Morning*

I quickly woke up, Dean's arms around my ways. "Good morning sweetheart." Dean whispered behind me. "Good morning.." I said as I tried stand up but Dean pulled me back to him. I groaned. "I need to use a bathroom." I chuckled. He lazily put his hand away from me. "Thank you." I said as I came into bathroom and locked door behind me. I got off my clothes and turn on water. After bath I came out but there was only Dean. "Where is Sam ?" I raised my eyebrow. "He went on supply run." Said Dean still laing on couch. I came to my bed and took new shirt. "(Y/N) ?W-What are you doing ?" Asked Dean as I took off my t-shirt so I was only in my (Y/F/C) bra. I looked at him. "Eh.. changing clothes ?" I said as I got new t-shirt on. Little groan escape Dean's lips. "What was that ?" I asked with smirk. "N-nothing !" He quickly said and took sip of his beer. I took beer too and sat next to him. "So... tell me something about yourself." Dean raised his eyebrow. "Well when I was 4 years old my mom-" I cut him off. "I ment tell me something about your hobbies. What you like and this stuff." "O-oh... well... I like cars and-" He didn't ended his sentece becasue I cut him off again. "Are you serious ?! Me either !" I said surprisingly. Dean started laugh. "What about you ?" I thinked for a moment, then I answered. "Beside I really like my baby..." I looked at Dean who was looking at me in confusion. "Who ?" He asked. "That's my car." I explained. "I call her baby." Dean chuckled and shook his head. "You have no clue how much we are similar." I did not realized how close our faces were. "Yeah I suppose so.." I looked down on his lips then back into his forest green eyes. All what I had to do was made one move and- "Guys I am back !" I heard Sam's voice. I jumped away from Dean. Sam looked first at Dean then at me. "What did I missed ?" He asked. "Nothing. Can we come back to case ?" I asked as I took my suit and went change into bathroom.

*Time skip*

I came out of my car and went to door where lived Hanna's sister Ester Hillson. ,,Hey wait for us !" I heard Sam behind me. I smiled and knocked at door. Woman in black dress and brown hair opened door. "How can I help you ?" She asked. "I am agent Gordmand-" I show her my fake ID. "-these are my partners agent Collens-" I pointed at Sam. "- and Agent Millson."then I pointed at Dean. "We are here ask you some questions about your sister Hanna Hillson." She nodded and opened door for us. We sat in living room on sofa. "So... Had Hanna some enemies ?" Dean asked. "No she hadn't. She was the most kindness person I ever knew." She said as tears went into her eyes. Poor woman.. I thought as I smiled at her in sympathy. "B-but here was one man. His name's Mike Garinkton. He was her boyfriend. When Hanna broke up with him two weeks ago he changed. He was really... It wasn't that old Mike anymore." I looked at boys and they nodded. "Thank you for your time." She smiled sadly and nodded. Then we left. "Let's go find that son of a bitch." I said angrily. "Hey why are you so pissed ?" Asked Dean. I didn't answered and sat into my baby. "I am going look somewhere. You go find on police station something about that Mike Garinkton." I said and I started my car.

*Dean's POV*

I watched how (Y/N)'s car slowly disappeared. Where did sheWe sat into baby and went into police station. "Hello gentelmen how can I help you ?" Asked sharif Comlong as we came into station. I showed him my face ID. "Agent Millson and this is my partner agent Collens." I pointed at Sam. "We wanted from you to show us card of Mike Garinkton." Sharif looked at us in suspicious. "Why you need his card ?" "Our own business." I said simply. Sharif nodded after awhile. "Please wait here. I bring you it." And then he disappeared. I sat with Sam on chairs and wait.

*5 minutes skip*

"I am sorry that it took my so long." Apologized sharif when he came back and gave us card. We nodded and went into motel where should be (Y/N).

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I came into park. It looked like in my dream. I came to swings when suddenly I heard something behind me. I turned but there were only a bird. I sighed. "You scared me buddy..." I laughed. Then I felt how someone hit me into head and then everything went black.

*Dean's POV*

"(Y/N) !" I yelled as I came into room but I heard no answer. "(Y/N) !?" I opened bathroom. Empty. "Damnit !" I cursed. "Dean, calm down. She is ok. Perhaps she just went look for something ?" Sam said as I took my mobile. "What are you doing ?" Asked Sam. "I call (Y/N)." I said and turn (Y/N)'s number. "Hi this is (Y/N). Please leave a message." I put mobile into pocket. "Do you still think she is ok ?" I glared at Sam, who had worried look on his face.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

First thing what I felt when I woke up was big pain in my head. "Oh ! Look at that ! Our princess is awake !" I heard low voice behind me. "What do you want from me ?!" I hissed. "You are a hunter so I want you dead obviously." He said metter-of-factly. I rolled my eyes. He slowly came in front of me. It looks like I found Mike... "Tell me where are your two friends and maybe I let you go." He said as his hand went to my cheek. "Don't even think about that." I glared at him. "Oh, and what will you do ? Bite me ?" He asked and started laugh. "Ok, now tell me: where are that two hunters ?" I smitked and . "Screw you." Mike sighed. "I didn't want to do it the hard way but obviously you didn't give me choice." He said as he went to table. Where the table came from ? I though as he took knife into his hand. "Now let's the party started, shall we ?" And then I felt cold knife on my skin.

*Dean's POV*

I walked up and down lost in my thoughts. "Dean, calm down." Sam said and I finally stopped. "I can't ! It's all my fault ! I shouldn't-" Suddenly Sammy punched me into face. "Dude what the fuck ?!" I looked up at him. "Calm down ! Do you think I don't freak out ?! But we have to stay cool." He said and I nodded. "Let's go. I think where she can be." And then we went into baby.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"Tell me, where they are you bitch !" Mike yelled at me. "Hm.. let me think for a moment... what about no !" Mike slaped me. "You little stupid girl ! You don't understand that if you tell me, you will live ?!" He yelled anger in his eyes. "Screw you." I hissed. And then Mike lost his patience. He stabbed knife into my thigh. I screamed in pain and then everything went black because of blood lost.

*Dean's POV*

So, where are we going ?" I raised my eyebrow at Sam. He took card what was in door. I quickly understood what he was thinking. "He leave on N Spring Ave." "Get it !" And then I started car.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I opened my eyes again. I looked down on my bloody thigh. Shit... I though and I looked up and saw Mike leaned on wall. "Finally you are awake." He said as he slowly went to me. My eyes went wide as he took another thing into his hand.

*Dean's POV*

I stopped near green house, where Mike should live. "Are you sure ?" I looked at Sam and he nodded. "Ok, let's go !" I opened door and we ran into house.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

All my body hurts like hell. Suddenly the door opened and inside came Dean and Sam. "(Y/N) !" Brothers yelled in the same time. "Guys, it's a trap !" I yelled at them but it was too late. Door closed and around us were 10 werewolfs. "Son of a bitch.." Dean groaned and took gun into his hand. And then they started fight. Oh hell no ! I am not gonna sit here !" I looked around and saw knife on ground. I fell down with chair and took knife and cut ropes. I standed up. Suddenly werewolf jumped on my back. I turned and stabbed him into chest. Then I took my gun what were on table with knifes. I ran to Sam when I saw Mike jumping at Dean from behind I stopped and shoot him. Dean looked at me in surprise. "Thanks." He breath out. I smirked and went help Sam.

*After fight*

Last werewolf fell on ground lifeless. "Are you all right ? Are you hurt badly ? Do we need call Cas ?" Dean started ask me and I was looking at him in disbelieve. "Slow down Winchester !" I raised my voice a little. Dean finally stopped asking me questions if I am fine. "I am fine. You don't have to-" I didn't ended my sentence because I felt two strong arms around me. "Don't do something by yourself ever again." He whispered and I nodded my head. Then Dean made steps back to get Sam space to hugged me too. I smiled at brothers. "Let's go home."

A/N
Hi guys ! Finally new chapter is out ! 😂 this is my LONGEST chapter (2318 word). I hope you enjoyed it ! ❤

Cassandra

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.7K 444 47
At the end of yet another successful hunt, Sam and Dean Winchester are gifted a very unexpected call for help from their beloved angel, Castiel. The...
7.9K 163 28
Y/l/n a hunter, her parents died when she was 17. She's been on her own since. and has been friends with the Winchester brothers for a long time, but...
409 20 20
Y/n Singer, Bobby's adopted daughter her mother left her with her dad because she couldn't handle the hunter life and divorced her dad and he was a h...
680 31 12
This is my first fanfiction that I wrote with my friend (@ImNotOkBecauseMCR). It had been a year since cas died, they go on a hunt to try and take th...