Stay with us

"Gabriel I am back !" I shouted as I came into my room but I heard no answer. I sighed. Maybe he has some business in heaven. I thought for myself as I put bag with guns next to my bed. Suddenly I heard knock on my motel's door. I came to the door, gun in my hand. I slowly opened. On my surprise there standed Dean. "Hey. What's up ?" I asked as I put my gun down. "Well... I want to ask you if you want stay with us..." I raised my eyebrows. Should I stay with them ? " So...?" Dean threw me away from my thoughts. "W-well-" Dean cut me off. "You don't have to !" He quickly said. I rolled my eyes. "Listen, Winchester. First, next time if you ask me something and you don't let me finish, I'll punch you into face. And second, my answer is yes. Yes I want stay with you." Big smile appeared on Dean's face. "Ok. Tomorrow we leave. We will meet in front of motel at 9 am." He said instructions and then he went into his motel room. I closed door. Did I do right thing ? I laid on bed and let long sigh escape my lips.After awhile I standed up and took new clothes and went into shower. I let hot water went down my body. "Carryon my wayward son~" I started sing. I love singing but I was too shy to sing in front of people so only place, where I could sing was shower.

*Dean's POV*

Oh man ! I am so happy that she agreeded ! I thought as I came into motel room. "What did she say ?" Asked me Sam with raised eyebrow. "She said yes !" I said happily. "Aren't you too excited ?" Sam chuckled. "Shut up !" I hit his shoulder playfully and Sam smiled. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said and as I made my way into bathroom.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

When I came out of shower I saw Gabriel with big smile on his face. "What ?" I smirked. "You have beautiful voice." I froze on my place. He heard me ?! I freaked out. "Yea and it was amazing !" I started blushing. Shit ! Shit ! Shit ! Shit ! "Hey are you ok ?" Gabe Asked and came closer to me. I made step back. "Of course I am ok ! Why I shouldn't be ?!" Why am I yelling and why my voice sounds so awkward ?! "No you aren't. Are you sick or someting ?" He asked and got his hand on my forehead. I push his hand away. "As I said, I AM FINE !" And then I went out of motel room. Cold air hit my face. What in the hell am I doing ? I need to cool of. I lead on the grids. I shouldn't have yell at Gabriel. He didn't know that I hate when someone listen me singing... "What are you doing out here ?" I heard Dean's voice behind me. I turned to him. "I can ask the same question mr. Winchester." I smirked. He chuckled and leaned on the grids as well. "Something is bothering you." He said like it's more then obvious. I rolled my eyes. "I am fine.." I mumbled. "Bullshit. C'mon (Y/N) ! Tell me what's up." I sighed. "Nothing serious Dean, really." Dean sighed. "So... I should go sleep. Tomorrow we're leaving after all." I was ready to leave but Dean caught my wrist. I looked up into his green eyes. "If you'll want to talk about that, I am here for you." I nodded and smiled. "Good night Dean." "Good night (Y/N)." And then I went into my room. When I came into room I saw Gabriel as he sat on my bed and...crying ? "Gabe are you ok ?" He looked up at me quickly wiped his tears. "Y-yes. I am all right." I sat next to him. "Gabriel. Tell me what's up. I can't help you if I don't know what's going on." "Are you mad at me ?" I looked at him in confusion. Oh no... that singing accident ! "Of corse no Gabie !" I hugged him tightly. He hugged me and started to cry again. "Shhhhh... It's ok Gabe. I am not mad at you." "B-but you looked at me like I did something what you can't forget me." He sobbed. "It's not that, it is just... I don't like when someone listens while I am singing." He looked at me and I wipe his tears with my thumb. "It's because what happened-" I really quickly cut him off. "Yes, it's because of IT." He nodded in 'I get it' style. "I am sure you are tired. You have to sleep because tomorrow you are leaving." I nodded and then I laid on bed. Gabe gave me kiss on my forehead. "Good night (Y/N)." And then he disappeared. "Good night Gabe." I said for myself and fell asleep.

*Dream*

I was in my bedroom. I had pink unicorn dress and my hair was in a ponytail. Suddenly my mom came into the room. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT !" She yelled at me. "We are dead because of you !" I wanted to say something but I couldn't. Mom came to me. Suddenly her eyes weren't brown anymore. They were pitch black. Creepy smile went across her face. "Oh poor little (Y/N). Too weak to protect her parents." Said 'mom' as she went with her hand slowly down my cheek. "And now, so alone." I finally could speak again. "I am not alone ! I have Gabie !" Said 9 years old me. 'Mom' started to laugh. "You really think he CARES about you ?! THE ARCHANGEL ?!" She laughed out. Tears of anger and sadness went down my cheeks. I couldn't stop them. "Oh my~ our little (Y/N) is crying." She made sad face. "Shut up !" I cried/yelled. She came to me and slaped me. I looked at her in shock. She smiled happily. So she hit me again and then again. I screamed in pain. "STOP ! PLEASE STOP !" I screamed out as her smile rise.

*End of dream*

"Wake up ! (Y/N), wake up, damnit !" I heard someone yell. I quickly opened eyes and ran away from that person. "(Y/N) ! Hey it's me Gabriel." Finally I came back into reality. My body started shaking and I couldn't breath. "(Y/n/N) now listen. Calm down. Breath with me ok ?" After five minutes I finally started breathing normally. "There we go." Said Gabe with a smile. He snaped with his fingers and on night table was glass with water."thanks." I whispered as I drank water. "Do you want to talk about it ?" I quickly shook my head 'no'. Suddenly there was knock on the door. "Come in !" Inside came Dean. "Hi are you ready ?" "Y-yeah just-" I wanted tl look at Gabe but he wasn't in my room anymore. "-let's go." I wanted to take my bags but Dean was quicker then me so he took them. "Thank you..." I said as he gave bags into truck. "No problem sweetheart." He winked and sat on drivers seat. I rolled my eyes and sat in the back seat. "And... where're we going ?" "To friend of ours." "Oh..ok ?" I sighed and put my headphones on and closed my eyes. Suddenly I heard a flutter of wings. I thought it was Gabe but it wasn't. He had electric blue eyes, dark brown hair and trench coat. Hm... Is he who I think he is ? "Castiel ?" Man in trench coat looked at me. "You know each other ?" Asked Dean, his sight still glued on the road. "Well... no in person but Gabe talked about him." I explained. "Wait... are you (Y/N) ?" Asked Castiel. "Yup." I smiled. "Well nice to meet you." Cas smiled. "OK, Cas what's up ?" Asked Sam. "Well... sky, clouds, sun-" Sam cut him off. "I meant what's going on when you're here..." I quietly laughed. "Oh... I wanted to tell you that some angels are after you." Dean and Sam sighed. "Well... this is amazing !" Said Dean angrily. "And what they want from Sam and Dean ?" I asked. "They want you, (Y/N)."

A/N
Dun dun duuuuuun !!!!!
And here we go with another champter ! I think this is really good one. Anyway~ I hope you liked it 😊.

Cassandra