All Things Must Come To An End

A/N
I would like to apologize for not posting a new chapter for so long. I had a lot going on in my life and I had no inspiration of how this book would continue. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this last chapter~

*WARNING* includes mild language/cursing and a bad grammar*

*Tom's POV*

We were in a motel room, waiting for (Y/N) to wake up. Unfortunately she did not wake up yet. I was listening ticking of a clock, nervously walking up and down in the room. Suddenly I snapped: "Damn it! Why she did not wake up yet?! It has been 4 hours now, since she blacked out!" I yelled. "Calm down. She needs a lot of rest. She used too much of her energy and angel grace, so it's only natural, that she did not wake up yet." The angel, as I learned his name was Castiel, said as he sent a little glare my way. I rolled my eyes on him and moved my gaze on my daughter. She looked so peaceful, when she was asleep. Small smile creeped on my lips.

*Flashback*

(Y/N) was only 5 at that time. We were in a garden together, playing hide and seek. "And.. I got ya!" I yelled as I hugged her around her little body. "Ach! Daddy, you scared me!" (Y/N) yelled as she giggled. "(Y/n/N), Tom, the diner is ready!" Yelled my beloved wife. I let (Y/N) go and went together inside.

*after dinner*

I put my beloved daughter into bed. As I went to turn the lights off, I heard her ask: "Daddy..?" I stopped in my track. "Yes, ladybug?" I asked, making an eye contact with her. "You will never leave me with mommy, right?" She asked with sad tone. "Of course not ladybug, why do you think we would ever leave you?" I asked as I came to her bed. I sat next to her. "I just- I just have these dreams these past few days, and every time, you are leaving me." She said, with tears in her eyes. I hugged her. "Listen here, (Y/N). Me or mommy would never ever leave you. You are our little sunshine. Remember that, ok?" I asked as I hugged her tigher. "Ok daddy." And then we both fall asleep.

*End of the flashback*

I sighed in frustration. Suddenly I heard a little groan.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I let a groan escape my lips as I slowly sat up. "She is awake!" I heard a familiar voice say. I-It can't be.. The siluet next to me was blurry but slowly it got clear. "D-Dad?!" So it wasn't a dream after all.. My dad quickly turned to me. "Hey sweetheart. How do you feel?" He asked me. "Where is Dean?" Was the first thing what popped in my head. He looked at me in confusion. I stood up. "I will ask one last time. Where-" Suddenly the door opened and Inside came Sam and then Dean right behind him. I smiled and ran to Dean and hugged him. "(Y-Y/N)?" I hugged him even tighter. Dean obviously got the message because he then said: "I missed you too, (Y/n/N)" Suddenly I heard a fake coughing behind me. I turned and saw Sam looking at us. "I am here too, you know?" I smiled and gave him a hug too.

*Time skip, cause author is lazy af*

As we were getting our stuff into Dean's impala I noticed my dad standing and staring into distance. "Dad?" I said, trying to catch his attention. "Dad?" I tried again. "DAD!" He blinked a few times and then looked at me. "O-oh, sorry ladybug, I was- ehem- I was just thinking." He said and then he went to sit into impala. As I went to sit next to dad, in the back, I looked at the same place, where he was staring a minutes ago. I don't know if my brain was playing tricks on me, but I saw a siluet. It was looking at me as if it was staring right into my soul. I blinked couple of times and suddenly the person was gone. I shook my head. You need to calm down (Y/N). It was probably nothing.. At the time, I did not know, how wrong I was.

*2 months later*

I was laying in a bunker, doing my thing when suddenly a black smoke Surrounded me. I reached my hand to the gun on my nightstand. Suddenly a man came out of the smoke. His eyes were glowing purple. I literally felt how they hypnotized me. "Oh, hello there (Y/N) (Y/l/N). My name is Lucius. I was the one who hired your father to capture you. Well, obviously that plan didn't work out as I planned. Now let's get to the business, shall we?" He smirked as he made his way closer to me. I was so screwed.