Pain never go away

*WARNING* includes mild language/cursing

"Excuse me ?!" I yelled. "I'll explain everything later. Now I have some work to do." And then Castiel disappeared. "This is just GREAT !" I sighed and looked out of the window.

*Time skip*

Dean stopped in front of Bobby's house. Well... this will be interesting... I thought as we came in front of door. Dean knocked. The door quickly opened and I saw Bobby, pointed gun at us. "Wow ! Slow down Bobby !" Said Sam. "How I could I know that you're-" I rolled my eyes and stepped in front of boys. "Cut that 'how I could know that's you and not some demon or shapeshifter' crap !" I yelled a little. Bobby's eyes were wide. "(Y/N)..?" "In a flesh." I smirked and then he hugged me. "I missed you kiddo." He whisper into my hair. Then he spit holy whater on me. I spilt it out. "It's me Bobby." I said. "Just for sure." He laughed out. I rolled my eyes again and went into house. When we sat down in kitchen Dean exploded. "When did you want to tell us, that you know (Y/N) ?!" He glared at Bobby. "It's not my responsibility, tell you everything about my life." He shoot back. "Since when do you know (Y/N) ?" Asked Sam more calmly than Dean. They talked like I wasn't there. "Since she was 9. Her parents-" I cut Bobby off. "Don't try to continue this sence !" I hissed at him. Brothers looked at me in confusion and Bobby gave me worried look. I turned and stormed out of kitchen to my room.

*Dean's POV*

I watched how (Y/N) went out of kitchen. I stended up but Bobby caught my hand and shook his head. "Let her cool out." I sighed and sat on my place again. "What happened her parents that she doesn't let us know ?" I asked with worried look. Bobby didn't said a thing. I think I have to ask her by myself...

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I came into room and shoot door behind me. I put my headphones on and played Primadona from MARINA. I didn't realised that I started sing.
"Primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise and fall
You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave..." (I had to give here this song becaue I love MARINA 😅❤)
I sang. When song ended I realised that Dean standed there. "Since when you standed there ?!" I asked little blush went into my cheeks. "Since when you started sing." He smiled and came into my room. In this point I blushed as crazy. Oh shit ! "You have really bautiful voice I hope you know it (Y/N)." He said still walking closer to me. Tears went into my eyes.

*Flashback*

I started first grade. I decided that I will come into singing club. I was really excited because I really loved singing. I came into class where we should met on us first lesson. I came there and saw girls and boys older than me. "So pupils this is our new member (Y/N). Do you want say something about yourself ?" I nodded. "Well... My name's (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and I am 6 years old." I said shyly. "I like drawing, reading books and singing." I said. "Ok thank you. Now let's go practise." Said teacher and then we started sing.

*Time skip*

"Good bye miss Germind." Said one girl. I think her name was Noemi. "Good bye ! (Y/N) please, stay here for a moment." I froze on my place. Did I do something..? "Y-Yes miss Germind." My voice shaked. "I want to tell you that you are really good singer. I want from you to sing solo, if you want of corse." Big smile showed on my face. "Yes !" I said happily. "Ok. So next lesson I tell you what will you sing. You can go." I nodded and went out of class. Suddenly some girl caught me by my wrist. When I faced her I realised that was Emilly. She went into fifth grade. "Now listen me you little bitch !" She yelled at me. "I am the one and only one who can have solo, get it ?!" She slaped me. Tears went into my eyes. "B-but why ? It's not fair if you will always have the solos !" I cried out. She went down on her knees so she was on my eye level. "Because I am the best singer on this school." And then she went away with her friends. When she was gone I started cry.
After this accident she and her friends started bullied me really badly for next 3 years.

*End of flashback*

One singel tear went slowly down my cheek. "Hey what's wrong ?" Asked Dean wiping tear with his thumb. "N-noting..." I said as I turned away from him. "Guys I bring diner !" I heard Sam yelled from downstairs. Thank God. "We're coming !" I yelled back. "Let's go downstairs." I mumbled and left confuse Dean behind my back.

A/N
Hello everyone !❤ This chapter is little bit sad but WhO CaReS ?😂 Ok I hope you enjoyed it ❤

Cassandra