Drunk Winchester

*WARNING* includes mild language/cursing*

*Next Day*

I found myself laying in my bad. "What the..?" Suddenly I heard footsteps into my room. I looked at doorway. Dean... "Good morning sweetheart." He smiled and gave me cup of coffee. "Thanks, and good morning to you too." I smiled and took a sip of my coffee. "How did I-" I didn't finished, because Dean cut me off. "Yesterday you fell asleep on couch so I took you to your bed." He answered. "O-oh.. thanks..?" I smiled nervously. "No problem." He winked at me and then he left my room. I sighed, put cup on night table and went change my clothes.

*Time skip*

I came down into kitchen, where Sam and Dean were eating. "Good morning Sam." I smiled at him as I took donut from box, what was on table. "Morning." He replied and took bite of his sandwich. "So... how do you feel ?" Sam asked after awhile. "Well..good, I suppose so. I mean- I felt worse." Sam nodded his head in agreement. Then I looked at Dean, who was reading newspaper. "Did you find anything ?" I raised my eyebrow. He shook his head. "No." He answered and then he came back to reading. Suddenly Sam standed from table. "I am going into library. You make your own program." And then he went to the door. "Oh c'mon Sammy ! You don't wanna leave me here alone, do you ?" I yelled after him. "Yes, I do ! And you aren't alone ! You are here with Dean." Sam yelled back. Then we both started laugh. "I come back after three hours or so." Sam informed us and then he slammed the door behind him.

*Time skip*

I was on bed, listening music.  Damn ! I am so bored ! I thought as I standed up. Suddenly idea appeared in my head. I went down to Dean, who was on his phone. "Hey Dean-o ! I have a question for you." Dean looked up at me with raised eyebrows. "Well... I was thinking.. If you want go out with me." He hid his phone into pocket. "Like where ?" He asked. "I dunno... what about a bar ?" I smirked. "Well, I can't say no to bar." He winked and he standed up. "Good ! Let's go !"

*At the bar*

We made our way to the bar table. "Hello what can I bring you ?" Asked girl behind bar table. I looked at her name card. Her name was Nicole.  "Whiskey." I and Dean said in the same time. She nodded and then she went away, swinging with her hips. I saw how Dean was looking at her ass. I rolled my eyes and looked away from Dean. I felt how jealous was growing inside me. Suddenly I heard Nicole's voice. "Here are your drinks." She said  and put paper (probably her phone number) into Dean's hand together with his glass of whiskey. Then she winked at him and left. I wanted stand up and showed that girl- WAIT ! WHAT ?! No ! No, no, no. I and Dean are just friends ! He doesn't has feelings for me and I- haven't got feelings for him... have I ? I looked at Dean, who drank his whiskey. He caught me, how I was staring at him. "Do you see something interesting ?" He teased as he put empty glass on table. I shook my head. I took glass from table and quickly drank it. "I am going home." I mumbled and standed up. Dean nodded. "I stay here for a moment." He pointed at that girl. I quickly understood what he ment. I turned and stormed out of the bar.

*at Bobby's*

I slammed the door behind me. "Somebody have a good mood." Bobby said as he put his glass to his lips. "Tell me something about that." I rolled my eyes. "Did something happen ?" I heard Sam asked me from kitchen. "No." I lied. Sam glared at me for a moment but then he gave up. I went up to my room. I locked door behind me. "Dumbass !" I yelled as I threw lamp, what was on table, to the wall. Lamp broke up on million pieces. "He is so fucking stupid !" I continued, not caring, that I cut my hand. I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I hated what I saw there. I hated myself. I got my hand into fist and punched the mirror. "Fuck.." I cursed as I looked at my bloody hand. I put it under cold water. Then I took  bandage and bandaged it.