::bnha x male reader::

By Waffle_Cakes_Games

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. More

::request page::
::bakugou x m!reader::
::deku x M!reader::
::sero x m!reader::
::iida x M!reader::
::kaminari x M!reader::
::bakugo x M!reader::
::shinso x M!reader::
::todoroki x M!reader::
::sero x M!reader::
::kirishima xM!reader::
::aoyama x M!reader::
::deku x M!reader::
::aizawa x M!reader::
::uraraka x M!reader::
::amajiki x M!reader::
::dabi x M!reader::
::bakugo x M!reader::
::deku x M!reader::
::shigaraki x M!reader::
::kirishima x M!reader::
::deku x M!reader::
::tokoyami x M!reader::
::ojiro x M!reader::
::kaminari x M!reader::
::shoji x M!reader::
::tsuyu x M!reader::
::monoma x M!reader::
::mina x M!reader::
::sato x M!reader::
::toga x M!reader::
::kirishima x M!reader::
::bakugo x M!reader::
::present mic x M!reader::
::bakugo x M!reader::
::Aizawa x M!reader::
::bakugo x M!reader::
::dabi x M!reader::
::hawks x M!reader::
::Bakugo x M!reader::
::hawks x Male!reader::
::kaminari x M!reader::
::Finished::

::bakugo x M!reader::

10.2K 248 158
By Waffle_Cakes_Games

I make so many of oneshots of Bakugo and honestly I'm not complaining:)

quirk: angel. The quirk gives you angel-like wings and they give you the ability to fly really high and let's you regenerate health and for others as well. (Think of it like Mercy from overwatch)
————————

My phone was remotely loud this morning. I sat up and it took me some time to fully open my eyes. "How late did I sleep yesterday?" I asked myself as I forced my eyes open.

I looked to my left and saw my chair I normally lay out my clothes for school there. I saw a pink tie laid out and some pink and blue socks.

"Oh yeah" I remembered, scratching my chest with one hand. I stayed up making a new tie and socks since my last tie was destroyed by some bullies in school. I sighed thinking back to what happened that day.

I don't care that they make fun of me for wearing pastel colors and such but it gets tiring when they get physical and shit.

I finally got up and took a quick shower. I rushed to brush my teeth and put on my uniform. I placed in my new tie and rolled up my pants to show my new socks.

I brushed my hair with my hands and got my bag and started to walk on my way to school. It mostly was just a ten minute walk so I shoved my headphones on and continued to walk.

I saw jirou there and she looked at me and waved at me. She came up to me and greeted me. "Hey cool tie" she said complimenting me while she bit her bagel.

"Oh thanks I did it myself" I said now looking down at it and fixing it a lil as well. She stared at it more and smiled. "That's really neat! Does that mean you do clothes and stuff?" She asked now even more intrigued.

"If you're asking me to make you some outfits, I'll be glad to" I informed her with a smile looking at the gates of our school. She smiled and shot her fist in the air. "Sick! Because my band needed outfits! Thanks (y/n)! You're the best!" She said giving me a high five and running inside to the school.

I stopped in my tracks and placed my hand on my chest. My breath suddenly started to quicken so I tried to calm down. I loved to be one of the highest heroes in the world, but entering UA is really nerve wracking. Kids stare at me and sometimes pull at my wings.

I slightly turned and lightly patted them making sure they weren't damaged or anything. "It's okay, do your best like you always do" I said in a low voice so I only can hear. I started to walk into UA and to quickly head to my classroom.

As I was about to open the door to class 1-A I got abruptly pulled away from the door. "Wha-?" I questioned as I was being pulled to a nearby bathroom.

I closed my eyes as a hard impact was made on my behind. I tried to get up but I felt people's presence in front of me. I opened my eyes and was met with unfamiliar faces. They were smirking down at me with their fists out.

One opened their phone and began to record this whole thing. I got the courage and got up. "What the hell is y'all problem?!" I yelled at them as I patted my behind from the dust.

"You look like a girl with those wings! Are you a girl then?!" One of the boys asked as they launched out their hand and took a firm grasp of my soft hair. I quickly started to scratch their arm to get away but the kid recording me kicked my knees making me fall down.

"Let's see if you're actually a girl!" The kid in the middle said as he kicked me down so my belly was facing upward and he got in his knees. "Make sure to get this" he told the kid recording and he quickly went on his knees too and shoved the cellphone in my face.

"Stop it! You're supposed to represent UA, right?!" I snarled at them as they started to rip off my blazer uniform. They all looked at each other and laughed. "Do we look like we give a fuck?" They said. I was at loss of words. UA is one of the greatest high schools there can be, and their abusing this amazing opportunity!

"You guys are gonna pay for this!" I yelled at them as I kept kicking at them and scratching at their grabby hands. They laughed at me again and they were close to removing my shirt but then they turned to see my wings. Then my eyes widened. My physical wounds I get are tolerable but when my wings get damaged, it can sometimes last for several weeks of pain.

I began to fight even more and try to even bite their hands. "Hold him down even more guys! I wanna rip those filthy feathers off of him" their leader said as he turned me to my backside and the other guys held my legs down and arms.

"Stop it!" I yelled at them but it was too late. My eyes started to drop tears. I felt the small tears on the back become big and I could feel the familiar liquid seeping out.

"I said stop!" I cried even more until I heard the bathrooms door open. I felt them stop their hands and immediately get up. I sat up and spat blood out from my mouth and wiped my wet face with my sleeve.

""Hah? (Y/n) what the fuck are they doing to ya?" A familiar voice said loud and clear. I sniffled and looked up to see the red blaring eyes that I love to see.

"H-hey man we were just playing around!" The leader said nervously as the kid that was recording me put his phone down. I sighed as I began to heal my wounds and felt s strong pain in my wings.

"They were about to see my private parts without my consent!" I said as I tried to wipe my tears that were falling even more. I heard Bakugo click his tongue and dropped his bag. "Don't mess with this loser again or I'll make sure you won't be able to have functioning arms!" He threatened them as he went into his fighting stance.

The boys stood up and put their hands up but they were obviously scared. I slightly smiled as I sat in the corner and cleaned my face up while Bakugo was beating the shit out of them.

My wings didn't officially heal so I'll have to go to the nurse to get bandages and stuff. I finally stood up and wiped my forehead. "Phew, thank you Bakugo" I said as I fixed my pants and shirt. I also tucked in my tie again since it slipped out.

Bakugo clapped his hands and spat in the ground where the boys laid unconscious. He walked towards me with a smirk and then stepped on to the phone that had the video of me being assaulted.

"psh, it was nothing really" he said kicking the remaining parts of the phone to the side. I gently bowed as my wings fluttered open. "Thank you for stepping in Bakugo!" I said, gratitude full in my voice.

"Get up loser, go to the nurse already and I'll go report these idiots" Bakugo said patting my head lightly. I smiled and nodded. Before I left the bathroom, he called me quickly. "Yeah?" I said with curiosity.

He looked to the side, not looking at me in the eyes. "...nice tie" he said before he told me to go away. I smiled and thanked him. On my way to the nurse, I felt a bubbly feeling in my tummy. My cheeks were lightly heating up and I patted them down.

Bakugo has always been there, surprisingly. When it was my first day in class 1-A, people assumed I was a weak individual. But Bakugo would speak out when he would hear these comments go around.

The class was surprised though since he wasn't the type to speak out and defend a fellow classmate. He and I would hang out any time we could even though he was quiet for the most part.

I headed to the nurse and told her my situation. She quickly tried her best to heal my wings but in the end, they needed bandages for a few days.

I was sent back to my class and I was asked some couple questions. "Woah are you okay (y/n)?!" Hagakure asked me as I sat down on my desk. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine" but that wasn't enough since the others came up to my desk and started asking me what happened.

"I heard what happened!" Mineta yelled as he got on top of my desk. My face immediately went blue. I don't want them to find out I was a weak guy that almost got exposed to the whole school. I don't want them to see my weak side.

"Please don't-" I protested but I heard a loud bang on one of the desk far from me. They turned to the noise and quickly shuddered. "Leave thAt dweeb alone before I blast off your asses" he said with a breath threat.

"Sorry (y/n)..." they apologized and went back to their seats. "Thanks Bakugo!" I thanked him again and he only looked at me and for a split second I could see a small smile but it went away quickly due to his environment.

The whole day went okayish if you exempt what happened this morning. They identified the boys and expelled them due to what they did. I'm glad since I really want these events of me getting bullied in the boys bathroom to go away.

I was walking home, before telling jirou goodbye and telling her If she can send me blueprints of her hands outfits and such.

I felt a slight bump to my side and I quickly turned. It was Bakugo. "Oh! Hey Bakugo! How are you?" I asked him as I slipped off one of my earbuds so I can be able to hear him.

He shrugged his shoulders and I nodded in agreement. I was reaching close to my home and bakugo didn't seem like he was going to go on his own route home. I had the idea he wanted to come over but was too shy to ask.

I rolled down my cuffed pants and took off my tie and stuffed it in my pockets when I was close to my house. "..she still doesn't like the colors?" Bakugo asked as he clicked his tongue.

My wings fluttered a little as I laughed. "Yeah, but do you want to sleep over today? It looks like you wanted to" I said with a smile when I took out my house key. I heard Bakugo stop in his tracks and his voice hitch.

It was silent for a moment until he got his phone out. "Was I that noticeable?" He asked embarrassed that I was able to read his expression really easily. I nodded as I giggled a little.

He quickly texted his parents and they agreed they would let him. I got in and I was hit with a smell of fresh soup. My mom was in the kitchen cooking and she was reading from a recipe book.

"Oh! Hey boys! Please hurry and change the soup is going to get cold" my mom said as she wiped her forehead. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "Hi ma!" I said as I walked back to the upstairs.

"You kiss her forehead? I've never seen that before.." Bakugo said surprised from what he saw. I gasped and he immediately looked around. "You haven't had one before?!" I said as I looked shocked.

"What! Of course I've had-" Bakugo tried to explain but I stood on my tippy toes and lightly leaned in and kissed his forehead. "there so you won't feel left out! Let's go change!" I said as I pulled his hand to the upstairs. I felt the tingly feeling of his explosions going off in my hand.

I went to my room and grabbed a tank shirt and some sweats for Bakugo to change into. "Alright I'm going to change so you can change in my bathroom! And hurry cause the food is already done" I told Bakugo as I shoved him inside my bathroom with no second thought.

I went to my room and did the same. I changed into some shorts and a long light pink shirt. I was able to wear this shirt since it could pass as a white shirt.

I came out of my room and waited for Bakugo. He came out in a few minutes and he came out. To be honest, he was quite the cutie. He smiled at me and then dropped off his stuff in my room and we made our way downstairs.

Our plates were already served and with apple slices on the side. "I'm going to lay down in the couch and wait for your father so please don't be loud in your room" my mom said as she took off her apron and went to go sit down in the living room.

"Thank you for the food" Bakugo said before she left the room and we began to eat. We were eating with a few jokes here and there. I was about to laugh again but my wing stretched a little too long and it made me drop my spoon in my bowl with a jolt.

"(Y/n)..you good?" Bakugo asked as he was eating his apple slices. He shoved one in his mouth and waited for me to answer him. "Y-yeah I'm okay!" I said as I put on a fake smile and continued to eat my soup. He was cautiously staring at me as he ate his other apple slice.

We were done and we washed our bowls and headed to my room. "Okay! What do you want to do?" I asked him as I went to sit on my blue bean bag chair and he went to sit on my bed.

"Wanna play smash?" He said pointing to my switch. I nodded and connected it to my big tv. I gave him the red controller since he reminded me of the color red.

We played for a while until we became bored since Bakugo kept winning. I took out my makeup palette and some soft colored clothes out of my closet.

"Can I dress you up? Just for one picture please!" I asked him. I can hear him already yelling at me. He was about to yell but it seemed like he stopped himself from doing so. "...just this once (y/n)". He said sternly.

I got excited and I told him to sit down on one of the chairs I use. He sat there with an angry expression and crossed arms but I had a big smile.

I did my magic and I was so close to him that I could feel his breath on my arm and face. When I was doing his eyes, he would intentionally glare at me with his glowing eyes.

"O-okay I'm done! Now change into this!" I told him as I gave him a long band shirt with a soft blue long sleeve and pink pants. I also gave him my black converse to match.

He was about to deny but he saw my bright eyes as hopping he wouldn't deny my offer. He took the clothes with an attitude and went to the bathroom to change.

He came back rather quickly and my smile was very big than I could ever imagine. "Woah you look good!" I said as I quickly found my Polaroid and gave him poses to try.

"These are hella neat! Thank you Bakugo!" I said as I let the pictures show and I quickly went to my wall and hang them up. "Why would you hang them up?" He said as he began to rub at his face with his bare hands.

I quickly headed to him and gave him makeup wipes so he wouldn't get acne. "Because you look good in them!" I said not knowing what I just said could go in a different way. Bakugo wipes his face and had blush present in his way. For a second I though the blush I put him wasn't coming off.

"Okay, now let's watch a movie until whatever else we can come up with" I said as I disconnected my switch and turned on my cable tv to put Netflix.

Bakugo came back all changed and I pulled my blankets from my bed onto the bean bag chairs I had. As I put on (show name) I told Bakugo to open a cabinet in my dresser. "Give me some candy" I told him and he gave me gummies and he got sour patch kids for himself.

The show was good but I was getting rather sleepy. I was leaning back in my chair but then my wings started to feel uncomfortable. "Oh, I'll be back I have to go change my bandages" I told Bakugo as I yawned and got up. My arm felt s slight tug and I looked down.

Bakugo scratched his neck as he tried to ask me something. "I can change them...for you..only if you want me to" he said blushing. It was still a rare thing for me to see him act all shy with just the two of us.

"Oh yeah okay! Cmon" I said as we went into my bathroom and I sat down on the toilet seat and turned to my left. Bakugo took out the bandages and went behind me. "This will probably hurt.." he said with concern in his voice.

I shook my head yes and bit my lip. He removed them slowly trying to not hurt me as much as could and I felt them come undone and the slight feel of the cold air hitting my wounds hurt like hell.

"Oh fuck!" I said as he applied cream on the tears that I had on the ends of my wings. I physically clawed at my thighs at how weak I was being. I've done this before by myself but somehow today the tears were much more harsher.

"(Y/n), it's okay to feel pain. I understand how you feel" Bakugo said and I opened my eyes. Of course he understood. I let the tears I wouldn't let fall, finally do their job.

"It hurts ma-an.." I said with a slight frown as I wiped my face again as he carefully was bandaging my tears and we were done already. He smiled softly at me and ruffled my hair.

"Let's go sleep then, you had a rough ass day" he said as he turned off the bathroom lights and I walked slowly to my room. My nose was still red from me crying and I sat in my bed.

He turned off the tv and put away our candies and closed them off. He turned on the night light that I've had for a long time just for me. Even though he has said before that it annoys him.

I smiled as he headed to my bed. He got in and opened the blanket and his arms for me to get in. This was about to be the first time we cuddled. We would always sleep together but we would turn our backs the opposite ways.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked Bakugo as he stroked my wings softly with one hand and ruffled my hair with the other. He hummed lowly as in cue for me to continue.

"I...I might be selfish to say this but...i love...you" I said with quiet voice as I pushed my face into his chest to avoid rejection. I felt his heart beat speed up a little and I pulled my face away about to question him if he was okay.

"(Y/n)" he called my name with a very stern voice. I looked up at him with a confused but also scared face. I wasn't ready for rejection but that wasn't coming any time soon. He held my face with both of his hands and kissed my nose.

"You idiot, Ive loved you for a long time" he said rubbing my hair again and I went into the crook of his neck. I kissed it lightly and smiled. "I didn't know!" I said as I softly giggled.

Today was remotely a roller coaster for sure. At least it ended in a good note so I'm glad.

—————————-
Sorry this request took so long since I'm not feeling well and also this is around 3400 words so I'm sorry it's long :<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 1K 10
Just a bunch of Bakudeku one shots and most of them were created from a few fan art i found on pinterest.
94.4K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. σвѕεяναит, ѕσlιтαяч, αиd мεтнσdιcαl αяε αll ωσяdѕ тнαт dεѕcяιвε тнε ιиcяεdιвlч ιитεlιgεит [иαм...
2.5K 71 15
no longer updating