[Discontinued] BEN Drowned X...

By Miuu-Chan

Discontinued Story Posted cover photos and art can be found on my Deviantart account: http://miuu-chan.devian... More

Introductions
Chapter 1: Distorted Little Dream
Chapter 2: I Nominate You
Chapter 4: Point Blank
Chapter 5: The Inmate
Chapter 6: Bad Dream after slumber- reality.
Chapter 7: Hospital Dilemma
Chapter 8: A whole new light
Chapter 9: Memory Lane
Chapter 10: Couple?!
A/N:
Chapter 11- Tipping the Balance
Chapter 12: Cosplays
Chapter 13: Choice of Compassion
Author's Note #2
I'm Sorry.
ben

Chapter 3: That's gonna leave a mark..

1.3K 66 30
By Miuu-Chan

       Your P.O.V

                          "That's what you get for pranking me!" I stuck your tongue at the brown-haired teen who was drying himself with a towel. He only mumbled stuff I couldn't make out- I did feel a little guilty, though. 'Soaking him with cold water was mean.. But he stated it first!' I thought to myself, frowning. So, I went to sit on the log he was sitting on and took his towel from him, I began to dry him up gently myself. He did show signs or resistance, but miraculously, he didn't talk this time. "You work too slowly. Lemme do it." I simply said as I began to rub the towel back and forth into his damp hair. It was awkward having him silent the whole time, but I didn't really mind it. I began humming a medley of my favorite songs as I did my work. 

                          What I didn't know, was his piercing hazel eyes staring at my face the whole time, blushing slightly.

                          I decided to break the silence once I was content and tired at drying him. He was still a bit wet, but hey, at least I helped. "Hey, wanna go hiking now? It's still about an hour before lunch." I said as I put away the towel, leaving it to dry on it's own. "Uh- What- Oh, Yeah! Sure!" James stammered. I raised a brow at this but decided to not say anything. 

****

                         And so, both of us headed out away from our camping spot, bringing a few things in our backpack like water, towels, hats, etc. It was nice having times like these, he did get busy in school sometimes.. Who am I kidding. He's always busy! Not just by school work, but this 'side job' he has.. I don't even know what's it about. He said something like it being a family job, or something. He didn't even tell me what it was. Oh well, back to hiking. I almost tripped on a rock-- Oh who am I kidding. I face-planted into the ground.

                          James didn't ignore my 'almost' tripping-on-my-face accident. He laughed at me. Geez! Who could blame me, it's really full of rocks here! He could have at least try catching me! After a while his laughter died down, "You done?" I glared-- kinda playfully if I might add. He nodded vigorously, smile not wavering, showing amusement. 

                          It has been 10 minutes, already. And I was bored and tired. I kept bothering James, trying to piss him off for fun. For a few minutes I just kept calling him for no particular reason. "Hey James," I said for the tenth time. "What?" He groaned keeping his eyes on the pathway, but stopping once I talked. "Geez (Y/N), I think you may have hit your head too hard on that rock." He retorted. "But, there's a snake up above you," I lied. he only scoffed. "Yeah right. Awesome prank you got there! Ha! You're not fooling me anytime soon!" He said. As he laughed at my poor excuse of a 'prank' I heard a hissing noise up above. I looked up. A yellow snake. "J-James! There i-is snake!" I tried to warn him. I really did. He's just kept laughing-- ugh!

                          The snake was making hissing noises as it slithered down the branches and began to show it's fangs. I really don't like snakes! Nope! I stood there in fear, trying to move my limbs. But I could only stare. The Snake has yellow scales and a white tattoo-like circle just above it's eyes, on it's head. "Not looking up (Y/N)." He continued to ignore my warnings. The snake began to hiss loudly. James got startled and looked up. "Holy Hell!" I pushed James at the last moment. Not caring if he get hurt on the impact, it's better than having him poisoned!

                          "Dude!"  I shouted at him. "Why wont you listen?!" I scolded and groan in annoyance, glaring at his eyes. "E-Erm.. (Y/N), can you move? We're kinda in a.. Awkward position." I gave him a 'Wtf' face and suddenly realized I was on top of him. On top of him. 

                          I immediately blush so many shades of red and stumble back. Once I did, I did't have any time to react at what just happened because I heard something fall on the ground behind me. I spun around and saw the same snake from earlier, still baring it's sharp, white fangs at me. James got up swiftly and took my wrist, and ran. In no time, we were away from the snake.

                          "Told.. You..! There was a snake!!" I panted wearily after running a good few meters away from the snake. "I thought you were joking!" James replied. I rolled my eyes and sat on the grass. I let out a deep sigh. "At least, none of us got poisoned or bitten." It was true, I'd rather get cut by something sharp-- Just not poison, I really don't like the thought of me, dying by poison in just a few minutes.

                          James sighed and sat down beside me. "Yeah, guess so," He said. As we both rested on the grass, I laid down on the ground and began to try spotting shapes that I would see on the clouds above me . James told me that he'd be back in a second after we both heard his cellphone ringing. He went out on the woods, a bit far away that I couldn't hear what hes saying. 

                           As I waited for James to return, I got up and looked around. I strolled about happily without a care in the world, picking wild flowers here and there. Just like old times. Until I heard a low groan nearby. It came from the bushes, but which ones? I scanned the area and listened carefully, upon hearing or seeing nothing I just shrugged it off. I followed the flowers that grew randomly in one spot to another, not realizing I were getting farther and farther away. 

                          By this time, I realized that James could probably be back now and I turned around to go back. But then, I heard the low groan. It was a bit louder. I look around, as more groaning continued. I realized it had been coming behind that large tree on my right. I slowly walked towards the tree and peeked on whatever was behind it. Gasping when I saw a man, he looked about in his late 30's. He was on the ground, limp. He wore a certain type of.. Security Guard Uniform? He was wearing something like that. Maybe he is a guard, but he's high ranked, maybe? I noticed his right side has a portion of his clothes ripped and died in red liquid. Without a thought, I strode over to his side, he twitched everyone and a while. He was still conscious, good?

                          "S-Sir.. Are you okay..?" I asked the man. He gave no response but just twitched, as if trying to tell me he needed help. His side wasn't getting any better. He was a stranger, but I couldn't just let him die out here! 

                          And with that, I slung his right arm over my shoulders, helping him get up. He flinches visibly every once and a while. I needed to get help.

                          "M-Ma'am.. You shouldn't be out here.. helping me.. It's dangerous in these parts.." He spoke up, coughing blood while at it. "Sir, you shouldn't speak for now, until we fix your wound up," I plainly said. But inside I was nervous and scared, what if this man didn't make it?? I started to limp towards the spot James and I was previously resting on. 

                          I felt the man hang his head down. Did he fall unconscious? Better than death.. I guess.. I need to find James.

                          I smile triumphantly as I saw the brown-haired teen in a distance. "Ja--" I heard a twig snap behind me. Effectively stopping me from talking. I couldn't look back, with fear of making the man I was helping's side bleed more and finding what or who is behind me. As far as I know, these woods doesn't have many visitors but me and James very often. 

                          'Come one (Y/N).. Just a little farther..' I thought as I continued, trying to ignore the temptation to turn around. 

****

                          "And so.. I got.. Shot.." The man finished his story. I got him to James and as soon as possible, we went back to camp- avoiding the path were the snake was at earlier. Not long ago, he was brought back again to consciousness when me and James started gathering the first-aid items.

                          Somehow.. The man's story wasn't believable for me. Sure, I should believe this man, for he has proof on him being attacked or assaulted.. But I don't see a gun shot. I only see a wound that looked like it was sliced by something sharp.Very sharp, at that rate. The skin was ripped like bond paper. Enabling me and James to see the man's.. Insides. I could have sworn I saw an organ or two in there.. It wasn't too deep to fatally damage his innards, but it still looked painful and bad. We brought him inside James' tent. Letting him rest on the sleeping bag there.

                          James only nodded slowly upon the man as he finished his story. He was the one that treated the man's wounds. According to the man, he was attacked by an animal. I doubt it, I really doubt it. His condition didn't look like it was caused by any animal here. Besides, there weren't really any bears grazing here or wild wolves. The Forest Ranger said the animals were somewhere far and deeper in the forest.. Maybe he actually came from that part and limped his way into here? Nope, not possible, the wounds is too bad.

                          Now that I realized it, the man didn't give us a name.

                          "Sir.. If I might ask, what's your name?" I asked, politely as I could. Then man turned his gaze on me. Before the man could answer, James interrupted. "His name is Bart," James said. I cocked a eyebrow and asked him if he knew the man. He chuckled. "Oh, he's a friend of our family. By the way Bart.. I need to talk to you, about what happened. I need more details. (Y/N), you might get squeamish. After all, this is something that only guys and grown ups should handle.." James said as he looked at me, as if signaling me to leave them both alone. I wanted to protest but seeing in his eyes that he won't allow, I just went out the tent. 

                          'Hey, I'm not just any girl! I'm tuffer than most and can prove it! Hmp. I could handle blood and gore as well as him! He treats me like a chil- A lil' sister!'.

                          I sighed at the thought and shook my head. I may sound demanding a lil' bit, but I would gladly want him to stop treating me like a lil' kid! He's been doing this every since we met, probably. Ugh.

                          This is one of the reasons as to why I would think he won't like me or see me that way I see him.. He probably just thinks of me as a not blood-related sister. Yeah, probably. He does act like a big brother to me most times.. 

***

                          A few minutes had past and James finally came out from the tent. I heard nothing whatsoever from their conversation. "So?" I asked him. "Well, he's in bad shape right now, but he'll get better in a few days. But, we still need to get him to a hospital." He said as he took out this phone, dialing a number. 

                          "(Y/N), that man is hurt badly. It's dangerous here, now. We need to head back." He simply said. I shot him a disappointed look which he chose to ignore. " B-But!" "No buts, we're heading back! Besides.. I don't really believe the man.." He said, as he somehow struggled with his words. Maybe he couldn't just bring himself to accuse the man of lying? Or was it something else..? His tone seems like.. He was lying.. Something he never did..

                          "His wound didn't look like a gun shot.. It looked more like it was.. Uh, caused by a bear or something? I dunno. Whatever it was that did that, I'm not waiting to find out. And neither are you," He said as he placed his phone near his ear, waiting for a reply of his call. "I saw his wound, James. it didn't seem like from any animal I know. A bear's claw would have caused something deeper and a Wolves one would be less than what it is now." I said, it was true anyways. I did watch a lot of National Geographic Channel episodes. "Exactly, whatever did that is highly dangerous. I'm calling your mom to get you." He replied. "But, can't we at least stay for a while more?? My feet hurts from walking and standing!" I protested. "And what about you--?" "Oh, Hey Mrs. (L/N). I need you to pick up (Y/N)," He started talking to his phone, I could hear mom's voice. 

                          I groaned in frustration. I looked over at James' back. I saw another man. He was pointing a gun towards him. I panicked. He couldn't see the man, he was facing me and had his back away from the man.

"James!!"

                          James spun around swiftly, seeing the man with the gun in his left hand. I could visibly see his eyes widen. The world spun around me, everything seemed a bit hazy. He tried to dodge. he got me to move but--

BANG.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.7K 66
pls dont read this its so cringey 😔🙏 HEY FUCKERS IM FUCKING CONTINUING THIS IDC A chatfic in which a creepypasta fan, Y/N, meets BEN_drowned online...
14.1K 367 13
Ben Drowned is one of the youngest Creepypastas in the mansion, so he is often left behind or the one who everyone pranks. Even Slenderman treats him...
8 0 3
Stealing someone's TV and smashing it can't end the world right? ....right? -- Cover art credits: https://www.deviantart.com/tondwoo/art/BEN-Drowned...
15.3K 438 9
♔ " "I was TEASING you," he said, cutting Jeff off. Jeff looked up. Ben couldn't help looking into his eyes. "Well... There was some truth to it, I...