Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

T W E N T Y - E I G H T

5.3K 203 238
By Kiruma_Haruka

Where the Boys Starts the Fight

~ ❤ ~

As your phone buzzes with the sound of the ringtone you adjusted on your phone, you groaned and stretches your hand out on the small table beside your bed, hiring your phone then grabbing it.

You turn it off and woke up with a yawn and a stretch. Your hair was a mess as it looked a lot like a bird nest.bYou look at your phone and look at the time.

07.58.

"SHIT!" you cursed as you grab your towel and quickly went inside the bathroom. You brushed your teeth, took a quick shower and dry yourself quickly.

You wore whatever that came into your mind and grab a jacket as you stuff it inside a big and full bag.

You grab a small bag and put your money, phone, charger and a hairband if needed.

As you look all around the room to check if there was anything else you forgot, you spotted your wristwatch and grabbed it, wearing it in the process. You grab your room key and lock it as you securely lock all the windows and doors.

While walking downstairs, you grab your made bread that was perfectly prepared yesterday and put it on the microwave to heat it in a few seconds. You then ate it while it was still warm and accidentally burn your tongue but you couldn't care less.

As you munch all the food and digest it properly, you grabbed your bag and drink a few water and then headed out. You lock the door and grab your car keys as you head off towards the meeting destination.

~ ❤ ~

"I don't remember when is she ever late in any situation," Osano commented.

"But right now, SHE'S AN HOUR LATE!" he yelled as Kaga shuts him up. "Oh be quiet. Let the goddess be. She's probably on the rush for something."

Luke waited with the rest of your classmates who are busing talking with each others as their voices resonates the while cafe.

The cafe door rang as everyone look at the direction to see a panting H/C female. She walked up to them and sat beside Luke as she drops her head on the table, causing an "Ow..." to escape.

"You told us to be here at 6 and yet you're late. What kind of order are you even giving us?" Megamo asked. His tone was back to his original self. Unlike that day where he 'Proposed'.

"Oh shut up," you slam your hands on the table, deadly glaring at him. He was shocked at first but then narrowed his eyes.

"Yesterday I pack my bag on my own, searching for things I could use, making my own breakfast and doze of sleeping at 1 AM and since I was so tired, I wasn't focus at all on adjusting the time. It rang when it strikes 07.58. And now... I'm here!" you explained as you planted your head on the table again, groaning louder.

"You just pack your bag. What so tired about it-" you cut Osano off as you glare at his way, making him flinched.

"I clean the fucking house!" you cursed as everyone turns silence. "I don't have maids or parents or even brothers and sisters to help me cause I... live in the house ALONE!" you declared as you planted back your head to its original place.

"Ugh..." you groan again as everyone stare at each other and shrugs.

"His brother called her yesterday and told her to clean the whole house..." Luke sips his tea while reading an article on his phone.

"How do you know that..." you mumbled loud enough as Luke raise a brow, not taking his eyes off of the device. "He screenshot your video conversation of you cleaning the attic."

"What a great person..." you mumbled as you planted your cheek, squishing it on the table with dead eyes, signing as tiredness.

"Then sleep for a while. We'll be driving at 9 or 10," Luke said, still sipping his tea while reading his article.

"Oh really? Great, thank you," you leaned on his shoulder and doze off, shocking him as he almost burst his tea out of his mouth. He abruptly swallowed it, coughing lightly.

As you had already doze off, his face turns pale, noticing how quick you suddenly slept. Although, your ability to hear people while sleeping is still something he thinks it's weird.

Everyone on the table had a weird red aura surrounding them, glaring at the poor yellow hair boy.

'Yes, I might never had any girls sleeping on my shoulder before but this sensation is too much. What are they gonna do to me?' he thought, slightly trembling.

As you were still sleeping, he clear his throat, trying not to show any discomfort at all from the glares. He adjusted your head slightly, afraid that you might suddenly fell and hit your head on the cold table.

"Okay, we need to divide ourselves into groups," he spoke out, snapping everyone from their murder mode.

"I'm legal to bring a car at my age. Anyone else is?" he asked which Mido raise his hand and Luke nodded.

"I actually brought my car with me," Mido spoke as Luke thinks. He brought 2 cars, one of it is own and one of it has a driver. Then he remembers that you brought your own car here too and so did Mido.

"Who else is already legal to drive?" he asked which everyone stare at each other.

"Well, mostly third grade are all legal. It's just that the question is, are any of us good at driving?" Aso asked which Budo happily raises his hand. "I can!" he happily chimed.

You let a small yawn and blink a couple times as you crossed your arms and continue laying down on Luke's shoulder again.

"Okay. I will drive my own car. Budo can drive Y/N's and Mido drives his own while my driver will drive some of you. We'll divide each car with 5 people inside. 1 driver and 4 passengers."

"I wanna divide them," you said, not opening you eyes yet. You then opened one eye and observes everyone as you closes it back.

"My car. Budo, Kaga, Ayato, Osano and Amao," the five mentioned people flinched as the three- Ayato, Osano, and Amao -glare at each other.

"Mido's car. Mido, Oko, Kizano, Mujo and Megamo," Megamo wanted to protest as he saw how Luke shots him a glare, telling him to be quiet.

"Sir Robin. Him, Taeko, Kokona, Hanako, and Osoro," Osoro and Hanako glanced at each other as Kokona hugged Taeko who was smiling with a not so happy one.

"Luke's car. Luke, Me, Midori, Nemesis and Aso," Aso and Midori grinned while wiping high fives to each other.

"No changes. End of conversation," you told them as you then rub your eye like how Chiaki Nanami does it. As you call the waited and order a small cake, Osano then asked, "Why am I always with Amao and that guy!?" he pointed at Amao and Ayato who only glares at him.

"Why's that?" you shot him your question as he abruptly stands up and protest.

"I always got stuck with them all the time!" he complains as you sighed. Kaga and Budo just glanced at each other, shaking hands while smiling nervously with a "We're friends! No battle needed!".

You then sighed and changes Osoro and Osano, making those two shocked. Well, at least Osoro doesn't have to be with the little guy name Hanako.

You slumped your whole body on the chair as Luke did a "Tsk, Tsk."

"You look like Aizawa. You know? My Hero Academia?" your eyes shots open as you ask him what similar are you to him.

"You both are lazy as hell," he bluntly responded as you thanked him with a deadpan face.

"Do you still have the MHA videos on your car?" you asked him as he nodded. "I wanna watch," you told him as he let you. As the waiter came back with your food, you ate the sweet cake and waited for the minutes to past.

Once you were done, all of you had got up and you payed your food while others payed theirs. As you all got out, you went towards Luke's car with your team, Nemesis, Aso and Midori as Luke sat on the driver car.

His car was luxurious to say since he was no different from you. You sat on the passenger seat as Midori sat at the middle, Aso at her left and Nemesis at her right.

As the car drove off, you search for the MHA download video and found that there were also songs inside it.

You took a look at it and found the title 'Old Town Road' as you press it and turn the volume on.

As the song plays, Luke cringe while Aso and Midori were doing hand gesture, feeling to the beat while singing the lyrics.

"I'M GONNA RIDEEEE TILL' I CAN'T NO MORE!" Aso and Midori sang, giving Luke a headache as he switches the music before it could take to the rap.

"You downloaded the song," you told him, hearing a few whines from the middle seat.

"Your brother did that. This was his music file," he pointed at the folder that shows up at his car device. You then tap a few songs and it came out as one of Hamilton's song.

"Oh? My brother also download Stay Alive the Reprise one," you said as you heard Eliza screaming out a "No!" while singing in the tune.

~ ❤ ~

Ayato crosses his arms while looking out of the window. Amao sat on the middle while Osoro on the other side of it. Kaga had sit on the passenger seat while waiting the traffic with Budo as the driver.

Budo look at their expressions through the rear mirror and look back at the road. He turn towards the car radio screen and tap the call button. As the other line picked up, he started.

"Hey... This might be a weird question but... do all of you developed any feelings for Y/N?" Budo suddenly asked as all of their head snaps towards the ravenette.

Mido who was also on the other side of the call had listened to his questions and all of the passengers. Oko stuttered a "Yes," loudly as everyone stares at him in disbelief.

"W-wait! YOU TOO!?" Osoro shouted from the other car as Oko flinched by his loud sound. "Even you!?" in shock, asked Megamo.

Now everyone turned silence.

"Oh... This is... harsh..." Budo started.

"I thought we are all friends. You know? Sharing is caring?"

"You think Y/N a prize or something!?" Mido screamed as everyone turns shock. Ayato scoffed loudly as he started. "Those who have same mutual feelings for that girl, called out your own name. This is Ayato talking."

Everyone was silence at first until, "M-Mujo." Osoro coughed loudly.

"O-Oko!"

"Damn it... Megamo."

"Wow never knew the student council has a crush on someone except for Taeko~. Budo has a crush on her."

"Shut it Karate kid," Megamo blushed red as Mido looked at him from the rear mirror with a glare.

"O-Osoro..."

"Amao..."

"Kaga has... Also..."

Everyone turned silenced as they heard a loud groan. "Yes yes I also have feelings for her. It's Kizano by the way."

"Huh? But you rarely talked to her," Mido answered.

"It's... It's her beauty."

Oko looked at Mido and with his curious eyes, Mido told the truth. "I can't trust you but I won't lose. I, Mido Rana, also develop feelings for her."

"Hold on," Budo type in a phone number as the call went on and it connected towards Osano's phone.

"What do you want!?" asked the grumpy tomato. Taeko, Hanako, and Kokona had fallen asleep.

"We have something important to ask," Mido said as he clears his throat, unsure what and how to say it.

"All of us, have feelings for Y/N," said Budo as Osano's eyes widened. "We wanted to ask if you also felt the same?"

He was silenced as he felt his heart shatters. He couldn't answer yes straight away because that means that every one of tjem wil be his rivals and have no chance to get close to the girl of his dream.

"I-"

"I know you do," Taeko suddenly wokes up with concern written all over her face. She sighed and grabbed his phone and started, "I- Me as a girl, also develop the same feelings for her."

Everyone turns shock as the girl, their ex crush, confessed to have the same feelings towards the girl who attracted them.

Even Osano was shocked.

As the aura was now deadly silence, they all hung up the call as Taeko sat still while rubbing Hanako's head.

"Y-You... have feelings? For Y/N?" Osano asked in disbelief. Taeko only smiles and looked down at her little brother.

"Yes."

She turns to him, looked at him in the eyes as so did Osano. A storm battle was between those strange glares of them. Taeko let out her breath and spoke with fire burning in her eyes.

"And I will not lose from any of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.1K 63
Ayano Aishi has a boyfriend, Budo Masuta, and they both attend Akedemi High. Ayano had long given up on her Senpai noticing her. Until he does... Tar...
3.2K 53 14
Ayano has been stalking Taro Yamada for years. It's currently junior year, and she plans on confessing to him. But what happens when a new girl shows...
387 21 8
Kokona and Ayano both have their sights set on the same guy, Taro Yamada. Ayano deviously plans her rival's demise. She fantasizes over having Senpai...
81.7K 2K 31
A new student arrives to the school and catches the eye of Ayano and Nemesis. Ayano and Nemesis both hate each other and decide to have a race. The f...