Mute|| pjm

By zamidami

-Completed- Nam HaeSoo is a young teenage girl who turned mute after witnessing the murder of her parents. Sh... More

Trailer
Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
✔️Tagged✔️
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
✔️✔️Tagged✔️✔️
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Final)

Chapter 34

3.7K 184 32
By zamidami

Attacked

"Seriously, Taehyung! I actually wrote 'You're mine' on her phone and just left!" Jimin was talking on the phone as he was walked on the sidewalk. "Well, it's not my fault! You're the one who blew our cover!" Taehyung Responded through the phone making Jimin sigh.

"Yeah, but-" before Jimin could even finish his sentence, he felt something hard hit him on the forehead. He fell to the ground while he groaned in pain. "Jimin!? Hello!? Hey, are you okay!?" Taehyung's worried tone was heard yelling on the phone as Jimin picked it up from the ground. He held it against his ear while his other hand rubbed his pained forehead. "Hey, Taehyung? I'm going to call you back." Jimin Responded feeling uneasy. "Jimi-" the call was ended as Jimin looked up to see a figure holding a rock.

Jimin's vision had turned blurry due to the hit and it wasn't helping in identifying the figure. Once his vision was returned to normal, Jimin stood up. There was blood on his hand from rubbing his bruised forehead but right now, all he cared about was to find out who caused that hurtful wound.

The figure was easily identified as a man. He was wearing a black cap as well as a mask. "Ugh, What's with you people and your hidden faces," Jimin said as he glared at the masked figure.

The man smirked behind his mask as he let go of the rock he had used as a weapon to weaken Jimin. His hand turned into a fist as he approached Jimin. Soon enough, that fist had punched Jimin's cheek quite hard making him once again fall to the ground.

A small drop of blood began to show on the side of Jimin's lip. His head was only able to look down, becoming weak every second. The man, satisfied with what he had caused, walked over to the weakened Jimin. He crouched down, glaring at his bruised face. "Stay away from Nam HaeSoo if you don't want to be involved in this crime." The man spoke with a deep and scary voice before leaving Jimin on the ground.

°°°

Another day of school had begun and this specific morning was quite hectic. Taehyung had come running in, searching for HaeSoo. He seemed worried yet scared when he had found HaeSoo. "Did you hear from Jimin?" Was the first thing Taehyung said. HaeSoo, clearly beginning to feel worried, quickly wrote in her journal to respond.

Journal:

I haven't heard from him since Saturday. Why?

-To Taehyung

Taehyung let out a sigh, but a worrying type of sigh. He looked down to HaeSoo who didn't seem fine and ruffled his hair, debating with himself whether to tell her or not. Once he had made his decision, he took a deep breath and looked at HaeSoo straight in the eye. "I was on the phone with Jimin Saturday night, but the call didn't end well. I heard him get hurt and he ended the call in a rush! What if something happened to him!?" Taehyung began to freak out as HaeSoo caught on.

Her heart started to beat at a face rate, thinking of the fact that Jimin could be hurt. "I've been calling him ever since, but he hasn't answered!" Taehyung said making HaeSoo even more worried.

Before her whole body could react to the stressful situation, her eyes caught someone in the hallways. That, someone, was clearly Jimin, but he looked different. HaeSoo's eyebrows crashed together as she slowly walked towards Jimin standing in the hallways.

"HaeSoo!" Jimin called out as he happily waved to her. His forehead was wrapped with a bandage and his cheek seemed red. Dried blood was seen at the corner of Jimin's lip and her elbow was covered with a plaster. The palm of his hands had light scraps on them due to the number of times he had fallen that night.

HaeSoo's heart ached to see Jimin in such a condition yet still happily smiling at her. Jimin's happy smile had faded away noticing that HaeSoo was worried. He sighed knowing that she wanted to know what happened to him. "I was attacked..." was what he said. "But don't worry about it! I already informed Detective Kim, he's already on the case." Jimin quickly said trying to reassure HaeSoo. The young girl, clearly finding what Jimin said suspicious, wrote in her journal. Her eyes glanced at every injury as she wrote.

Journal:

Why inform Detective Kim? Does the attacker have something to do with the murderer?

-To Jimin

Jimin read what was written and then looked at HaeSoo's worried expression. He didn't want to tell her that the attacker, in fact, had something to do with her. He knew that if HaeSoo found out, she would begin to feel insecure and would be afraid to hurt the ones one around. "Um...I told him because..." Jimin anxiously rubbed the back of his neck not knowing how to respond. "Uh..." Jimin thought for a while until a response finally came to his head. "Because I know him well!" He lied. "I thought it would be easier for Detective Kim to help rather than a police officer." HaeSoo's eyebrows crashed together knowing that Jimin was lying. "So...I'll get to class now," Jimin said before walking away, leaving HaeSoo still suspicious.

°°°

HaeSoo's mind was still stuck on Jimin's injuries. She knew he was lying and she was determined to find out what was going on one way or another.

The first period had ended and it was now break time. Students had left the classrooms while some remained. HaeSoo was one of the remainings who had taken their phones out. Her first instinct was to text Detective Kim and find out what was truly happening with Jimin.

_____________________
📶SK 🔊                11:02 AM              89%🔋

Detective Kim
_____________

What happened to Jimin?|_

____________________

HaeSoo stared at her phone for a while waiting for a response. She began to turn impatient as minutes passed. But soon enough, the three little dots inside a speech bubble was shown, meaning that Detective Kim had seen the message and was writing back.

_____________________
📶SK 🔊                11:05 AM              89%🔋

Detective Kim
_____________

What happened to Jimin?|_

_| Did he not tell u?

Nop|_

_| Idk if I should say anything

Pls? I'm really worried|_

_|Fine
_| don't think about it too much
_| he was attacked

I know|_
But by who?|_

     this person is connected
_| to you
_| he's after you
_| he went after Jimin first
     he said to stay away from you
_| or else he would hurt him too

_| hello?
_| HaeSoo?
_| R u still there??

_______________

HaeSoo had stopped reading the messages. She couldn't believe it. Jimin was getting hurt because of her. She didn't want that, she didn't want any of this. Her life was supposed to be normal but it was all taken from her. That one person took everything from her and he wanted to do it again.

HaeSoo clenched her fist on her desk thinking about everything she's been through. She had met people that made her life easier.

She met HyunJae who became her friend on her first day of school immediately

She met Detective Kim who took care of her although his only job was to solve her parents' case.

She met Lee So-Ra, the waitress at the cafe who gave her love and comfort.

And finally, she met Jimin. A guy she saw as a total creep and jerk. A guy she never thought she would have feelings for.

HaeSoo was not going to give that all up again.

Then and there, right at her desk, on the chair she was sitting on, she had made the decision to find the murderer herself and keep everyone she cared for away from her.

A/N:
You won't believe it but this story is actually almost finished :/

I love this story so much that I don't want it to end!!

But everything comes to an end one day...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you did, please leave a vote!

Thanks for reading!

See yaaaaaa

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 26.2K 35
- a Jeon Jungkook fanfiction - in which a girl meets a boy who is a werewolf. Jeon Jungkook, a resident player studying in an university was actually...
116K 6.5K 25
While driving through the dark road they found a strange looking girl lying unconscious. She was the Princess who came from the past. Will they ever...
193K 7.6K 34
[Romance] "So then.. do I breastfeed it?" Jimin asks staring blankly at the child. In which you decide to help Jimin with parenting. But things have...
87.6K 1.8K 14
[COMPLETED] Maybe it was meant for them. Destiny brought together, two incredible people to meet each other and immerse in their emotions to understa...