Enchanted: Phoenix Arise

By pigrabbit_09

In the world where some things can't be explain were into Ares' life. The curse that he didn't wish to have i... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Encounter
New Moon
Clash
Shield of Sirius
Implosion
Repudiation
Sirius
The Master's Conclave
Bound To You
Hush
Concatenate
Moonflower
Silence
Bond
Perfidious
Retribution
Minion of the Night
Incertitude
Moon and Stars
The End and The Beginning
Redemption
Snazzy
Erratic
That's Not Me
The Hybrid
Refutation
You're My Remedy
Divine Flame
Divine Judgement
Sacred Beasts
Take Over
Clinch
Deceived By Love
Forewarn
Into The Slumber
Sun and Moon
Rumour Has It
Yin Yang
Blood Poison
Eternal Darkness
Freedom
Flames of Desire
Epilogue

Phoenix

225 19 8
By pigrabbit_09

"Please take care of my children."

I asked my mother and Eli's parents. They're the only people that will take good care of my children. I don't know what will happen to me and I need this madness to end. I hugged Eli, who was already dead, before I decided to face Chaos.

It's painful that Eli died on me and I did nothing for him. I'm a loser and being his shield, I'm useless.

I heard Chaos's laugh as luck took his side. Lucky he is that Nigel reverted back to his original form. If not, he's no longer in this world.

"You're out of luck, humans!" Chaos said.

I sighed and went near to Hailey. This is the time that I must do all I can even if I failed.

"What are we going to do?" Hailey asked me.

"We will fight until we can." I answered.

"Some of the packs are on their limits now." She said.

"It's okay. At least they did something good and we shouldn't fail them for their efforts and sacrifices. All we have now is ourselves."

I'm on my fused elemental armor and still my shields were on my parents and Eli. I won't say that this is farewell but I'll say that this is the last time of my life where I did something worthy for everyone. I usually nag and rant before, got upset the entire life before I met Eli. But what made me change is my love for Eli. It made me a different person and believed that I can do anything for him. However, I wasn't that strong just like him.

Chaos is taking dark energy from the environment. Monsters rose up from the ground and many were coming to us. Earthquakes, lightning storms, strong ominous wind, and black fire became rampant now. It's destroying the world and the only thing that still holds on from the calamity was Garreth's mansion. The forest of silence was burned by black fire. All the buildings in the city collapsed because of the earthquakes. Trees and animals died because of the calamity, and no humans were spared from the darkness.

"I am almost at my victory. Eternal darkness will forever live in this world." Chaos said with proud.

My pack were killed by the monsters as they grew stronger and stronger. The sacred beasts can no longer hold them. All that's left were us. Eli's parents who carried my children, mother, Garreth on the ground unconscious, the sacred beasts, Eli and me. We gathered at the center as the monsters were aiming at us now. I cast my strongest defense, barrier in the core and my four shields on the surface.

"What are you doing?" Selene asked.

"Protectin everyone." I answered.

"We can't win if we only defend ourselves." Hailey said.

"I know but my shields can hold them for a few minutes. I have something to do."

"And what is that?" Henry asked.

"To bring back Eli. He's the only one can defeat Chaos." I answered.

"But how?" Lady Vivian asked.

Honestly, it's just a hunch but I still try whatever method I have. I asked my elemental wolves to protect us for a few minutes. The monsters are attacking the shields as well as Chaos. He's persistent to kill us and rule this world.

I touched Eli's hand, it's cold and I can't feel any life force from him. It's sad that he ended up like this just because of someone's selfishness and greed. I have only one method to bring him back alive and I hope it works even if it cost anything.

My armor disappeared as I released the elements. It's the only energy that I can give to him and bring him back. I'm already tired of fighting. I want to end this and I put my faith on Eli. The elements fused in a form of a crystal ball.

"Are you giving up your powers?" Sir Gilbert asked me.

I nodded and put the crystal in Eli's body. And lastly, I can't bring him back alive without the element of heart. Though I am scared because I will die if I'm going to do it. I'm giving up everything for my beloved. He's my hope and also my children who defied the law of evolution.

Mother stopped me and she knew what I'm going to do.

"Stop it son! I don't want you to do this." She said.

"Ares, you don't need to..."

"I'm sorry Mother... Lady Vivian." I interrupted Lady Vivian as she tried to convince me to stop but my decision is fix. "I don't want my children to die without seeing the beauty of this world. Eli is enough to take care of them."

Mother cried a lot and wanted me to stop. Lady Vivian respected my decision. I asked mother to understand me. I'm doing this for the future of my children. I know Eli can make it into a reality.

"We'll find a way to bring you back, brother." Hailey said and hugged me. I heard her cry and then walked away.

I looked at everyone, I can see the worries in their faces. I smiled and then I did what I should have done before and I hope that it will work.

"It's time, element of Heart." I said and I was scared of what will happen to me. I can't be with my children after this. I won't see them grow. "I need you go back to your Master."

I felt an intense pain when the element of Heart started to get out from my body. It's squeezing and stabbing my heart... it feels like my heart was taken away from me. I was down on my knees, grabbed Eli's hands as I endured the pain. I can hear Mother's cry... and she wanted to stop me so I cast my barrier to prevent her from coming.

"Eli... please, save this world. I want our children to have a better future as what you've always wanted." I said while I was in pain.

As I felt the element of Heart is almost release, I took the chance to say some words that Eli wanted to hear from me. It's tragic but it's one of my selfless act in my entire life.

"I love... you... Eli."

After I said those words, the element of Heart was released. My heart stopped and I turned my face to where my children are. I am happy that I saw my children before my nervous system shuts down. And before I fell to the ground, I looked at Eli. It will be the last time I see his face and I'm happy.

~~.~~

Henry's POV

It shocked me when Ares decided to give up his life for Eli. He released his elements, including the element of Heart, that shines brightly right now. It floata in the air waiting for someone to put it inside Eli's body.

"Take it, Lady Vivian." Beatrice said.

Lady Vivian was surprised when Beatrice let her take it. Lady Vivian didn't argue with it anymore and she gave Zehra to Beatrice. I noticed that the monsters retreated when the Heart was released. It scares them because of the bright light that it emits.

Dies this mean that the Element of Heart is the key to our problem? Even Chaos was cursing us and frightened because of the light.

"I hope Ares' plan will work." Selene said.

"We shouldn't hope. We must believe that it will bring Eli back." I said.

As I looked at the element of Heart, it gives me hope that we can save this world. Just by looking, I felt strange. Something inside me was burning.

"Did you feel that, Henry?" Selene asked me.

"Yes... I felt my fire was burning inside. It gives me more power." I answered.

"Not just that. Virgo's ultimate power was unlocked inside of me." Selene said.

Maybe, this the ultimate power that I'm feeling right now. I remember that Ares' children told us that we will know when that ultimate power will be unlock. I didn't expect that the Element of Heart has the key to have our ultimate power.

I feel the raging lion inside me. The fire burning is too intense that it wanted me to transform.

Lady Vivian took the element of Heart. Ares is dead, I can't sense his life force in his body. The element of Heart was put inside Eli's body. I felt the other elements inside the body but something is wrong. I can't feel Eli's life force, he's still dead.

The monsters attacked the barrier again when the element of Heart was in the right place. Chaos was furious and he's trying to break the barrier as soon as possible.

"We need to defend ourselves." I said and the other sacred beasts agreed.

We were the last warriors that will protect Eli and Ares' family. We weren't a sacred beast for nothing. The fire burning inside really wants to take over me but I waited for the right time to do it.

"Is this our last battle?" Hailey asked me.

"I hope so but we need to do our best." I answered.

"It's fun fighting with you guys." Hailey said and everyone smiled except Raven. He's the serious type and I can't asked him to smile us back. That's how he is.

We were on our battle mode form and waited for the monsters to break the barrier. Sooner or later, the barrier will vanish. The caster of it already died and we owe Ares for it.

A few minutes after, the barrier shattered and the monsters attacked us including Chaos. He went straight to where Eli was but I tried to stop him. I fight with him as hard as I can. As the leader of the sacred beasts, I must do my duty, the duty to protect Eli and his family. I already made mistakes before and at least, I can repent on it through giving my life for Eli.

Chaos was too powerful and my sword can't connect with him. He's in shadow form and it was easy for him to attack me. I dodge and used my fire to counter. I chased after him every time he wanted to go to Eli. I know his goal is to get the element of Heart and destroy it but as long as I am alive, I won't allow him to destroy it. It's our only hope for this world to be save.

It's very difficult to defeat Chaos in his form. I'm having a losing fight but who cares, I know I can connect with him soon.

Everytime Chaos used his dark bombs, I managed to evade and strike as hard as I can even thought it doesn't cut him. I even used my massive attacks and still Chaos was unharmed.

"Stupid human! You can't kill me with your power!" Chaos said and he cast ominous wind on me.

I struck my sword on the ground and get a hold on it to prevent myself from being thrown away. Chaos was desperate enough to get the element of Heart and I kept on pulling him back. Even my Lion's Roar can't affect him. I already tried everything but nothing happens until he caught me with his shadow claw and I got deeply wounded. It also shattered my armor.

Chaos headed straight to Eli and I immediately stood up. My adrenaline rush pushed me to held Chaos back. I fight him even I'm wounded and getting exhausted.

"Give up, human! You can't defeat me!"

"Who said I am a human? I am a Lion!" I exclaimed and my sword was burning with fire then I cut through Chaos.

For the first that my attack connects with him but Chaos regenerated. And I'm starting to lose hope. The other sacred beasts can't hold the monsters anymore. They're exhausted as well. We move back and gathered in circle. Eli and his family were in the center while we protect them.

"Do we need to use our ultimate power now?" Raven asked us.

I guess it's time to use it. Maybe this is the call to use our ultimate power but Chaos bind us with his shadows. I can't move a muscle even I tried to.

"Say a little prayer human, before I kill all of you and destroy the Element of Heart." Chaos said.

"I won't let you!" I shouted.

"Sorry but this is where it ends."

I felt a dark energy where Eli and his family was. A growing dark bomb appeared and it's becoming bigger. Chaos has no intention to let us live so he make sure that we will die with this dark bomb.

"Geez! I didn't expect that we will end like this." Selene said.

"At least we did our best." Hailey said.

I wanted to break the bind but no one can help us now. I closed my eyes as I accept my fate. I will die in vain. I can be at peace, knowing that I did my very best to save the world but it wasn't enough. Random thoughts ran through my mind.

I remember the day when I met Eli. He's been good to me and helped me. I was a lone wolf and accepted me. I remember how I became selfish, jealous, and hurt. The day when Eli was gone, repent my sins that I made, and became a sacred beast. I was imprisoned by the dark witches and almost lost hope that no one will help me until I found out that Eli and the other sacred beasts were looking for me. All of it became a flashback of my life.

But... why is it I am still breathing? Supposedly, I am dead now.

"No!!!!"

I heard Chaos shouted and opened my eyes. I am alive and I felt an enormous power from my back.

"Luck is still on our side, Henry." Selene said.

I looked back and saw Eli's body float on the air. His body glows brightly just like the element of heart. His life force came back, and the elements inside him became strong.

"But how?" I asked.

"I used my time ability." Hailey answered and she smiled at me. "The moment I felt a little presence in Eli's body, I stopped time for a few seconds until the elements finally bring him back."

I can move now and we witnessed how Eli came back to life. The monsters ran away as the light shines brightly. Out of the blue, a strange large bird appeared at the back of Eli's body.

"Why is it the Phoenix looks like that?" Hailey asked.

We noticed that the Phoenix was engulfed by the darkness. The Phoenix cry loudly and spread it's wings.

"Dark Phoenix." Raven said.

"What? Does it mean Eli is still our enemy?" I asked.

"That I cannot answer." Raven said.

I got nerves just by looking at the Dark Phoenix. It gives me goosebumps because it is covered by darkness. The light vanished and Eli's body was consumed by the darkness but, he didn't transform into a demon.

"No!! I won't allow you to be resurrected!" Chaos shouted and he rushed to Eli to have his final strike and kill Eli.

But... the Dark Phoenix cast him away when it flapped its wings and created an ominous wind. I can feel Eli's life force now, he's very strong and I am frightened of his power. Eli slowly open his eyes and it was dark red just like the Dark Phoenix at his back.

"Sirius!!" Lady Vivian called him and Eli looked at her. "Do you remember me?"

Eli looked at her closely and answered. "Yes, mother."

He remember his mother. He looked at his father and his mother-in-law. He all recognized them and out of nowhere, he smiled when he saw his children.

"Zehra, Nigel... you're okay." Eli said.

And when he looked for Ares, he saw him on the ground, lifeless. I can't distinguished what he feels right now. His eyes were all dark red and he just stare at Ares' body.

Eli went down and touched Ares' body. He's crying when I saw his tears fell down from his eyes. He used his psychic and took Ares then he flew back in the air.

"You're a fool, Ares. But, I'm thankful that your the man I love." Eli said.

Eli looked for his brother, Garreth. He also took his body using his psychic. Eli looked at us and he smiled.

"Are you still with me, sacred beasts?" He asked.

"Yes, we are, Eli." I answered.

Hailey, Raven and Selene also answered him that we're still on his side.

"It's time to end this." He said.

Out of surprised, the Phoenix transformed into it's original form. The Phoenix became a divine flame again. The bodies of Ares and Garreth glows. My body as well shines brightly and I can feel an enormous power inside me.

Eli is allowing us to use the ultimate power and he taught us how to use it. The ultimate power... it's freaking cool and awesome. Fire engulfed my whole body and it took over me then I became the Fire Lion, Leo.

"Do you like it, Henry?"

I was surprised that a fire lion really appeared at my side. I have a strong fire armor, a fire lance on my hand and I also had a cape at the back. Is this what the ultimate power is?

"Are you for real?" I asked Leo.

"Yes, I am. The ultimate power of Fire Beast, Leo. We will fight together as one. You can use me as you wish." Leo answered.

Damn! I got myself a majestic mount, the fire lion. I touched him and I didn'get burn. This is too awesome!

I looked at my friends, they're also in their respective armors, except with Hailey. She's on goddess attire with beautiful wings and Procne at her side, the Air Beast. But I envy Raven, he's much cooler than I am. He got a wonderful armor made by dragon scales. He got helm with horns of the dragon, a tail also and a legit huge dragon wings. Together with him is a huge blue dragon, the Water Beast. Lastly, Selene, she's like the Mother Earth. Her armor was like a Royal Queen's armor. She got a huge shield and a sword. Around her where the grasses and flowers sprout from the ground. Virgo, the only beast who's a lot of human. She's the kindest and all green things in this world are on her side.

I looked up and saw Eli was still doing something. Garreth and Ares were asleep yet. But still, I can't feel Ares' life force and that's likely what Eli was doing now.

Among us, Eli was most majestic. He got the divine beast in him. His power is growing stronger as he used magic on the two.

"He's coming back." Leo said.

I felt Chaos and heard him screamed. He's mad now as the earthquake were destructive. It makes the ground cracked and destroyed.

"We need to stop him while Master Sirius is still doing something." Leo said.

"Okay." I answered and hopped on Leo's back.

The other sacred beasts were getting ready. The monsters had no courage to get near to Eli as they fear his light. When we saw Chaos rushed towards us, I called the shots to attack.

The monsters were like nothing to us. They easily got killed but the annoying part was, they got revive because of this darkness. We aimed for Chaos and together, we ran through the monsters.

Leo used his fire breath, fire claws, and even his fire fangs while I attacked the monsters with my fire lance. Everytime I hit monsters, fire splashes and it explodes to the other monsters that was hit by the fire splash. That's cool... I felt like I was havig the same power as Eli.

Our priority is to divert Chaos' attention to us. Chaos is determine to kill Eli right now.

I ran first to Chaos and attacked him. My attack didn't connect and he kept going to where Eli was. Chaos has no physical form, he's in shadow and our attacks won't connect. We don't have any idea on how to make our attacks hit him.

While Chaos was heading to Eli, Selene cast a dimension spell that brought us to another place. Chaos got irritated and we surrounded him.

"Get out of my way!" Chaos said as he cast a dark magic spell to break the dimension spell.

Not one of us can break any spell except Eli and Nigel. What we did was trying to counter his spell with our attacks. Together, we used our power to attack the formation of his spell. We aimed directly to it and we succeeded.

"Maggots!" Chaos shouted and rushed towards Selene.

Virgo, the Earth Beast, summoned larged boulders to protect her and Selene. Raven and Ryu chased Chaos and they attacked together with theor magic and Hailey stopped the time for a few seconds and grant us to move within the time spell. Leo and I cast a Magma Ball and slammed it to Chaos then Hailey break the time spell.

Chaos' shadow begins to alter and I noticed that his original form was inside the shadow. But destroying the shadow was too difficult for us even in ultimate power.

"Did you see that?" I asked Leo.

"Yes. His true form is inside the shadow. We need to let him out from there." Leo answered.

"But, how?"

"We need to fuse as one."

Fuse as one? I didn't get that and got confused what Leo said.

"Where in ultimate mode and fusion is one of our skills." Leo said.

"Does it mean I'll become a lion?" I asked.

Leo laughed at me and hit me with his huge paws.

"Stupid!" He reacted. "You will see once we get fuse."

While Chaos' shadow was recuperating, the beasts were ready to do the fusion. If I imagine the outcome of the fusion, I will look like a lion, Raven will be a dragon, Hailey will be a bird, and Selene... damn, she still got a human form.

"Are you ready?" Leo asked me.

"Long time ready." I answered.

Leo's energy got connected to my body and I can feel it as it rushed through my blood. I'm burning up and Leo became a fire then went inside of me. I transformed but didn't get a chance to see myself except with my majestic armor. I gained a lot of power and defense.

I looked at everyone and I was surprised especially to Raven. I'm envious of his ultimate form. He got the arms of the dragon, his wings even got larger, the scales were totally real, but his face remains the same. I can still see Ryu in him. Hailey looks like a harpy but a beautiful harpy. A grand majestic bird with huge silver wings, claws of the bird, feathers on her head and body and a long silver tail on her back. Selene became Virgo. She's the only one with no difference at all.

"Hey Henry, are you a dog or mane?" Hailey asked me and I was offended.

I really don't know what I looked like but who cares. As long as I have the power to protect and save everyone, then it's worth it enough that being conscious on my appearance.

"Let's get Chaos out from the shadow." Leo said through my mind and I nodded.

Hailey summoned a powerful tornado and Chaos' shadow was in center. I don't know why she summoned a tornado. Leo instructed me to cast fire on the tornado and I followed. It became a fiery tornado and fire splashed.

"You can't beat me, maggots! All of you are weak!" Chaos shouted but we ignored.

He tried to break the fire tornado but he failed. Our magic became stronger when in fusion mode. On each corner, we stand and Leo instructed me to released my fire energy to the fire tornado. I did what he told me and the other did the same as well. Our energy penetrated through the fire tornado and it hit Chaos' shadow. We heard Chaos' scream and cursing us. Inside the tornado, we say lightning and I guess it's a reaction on what we did to Chaos' shadow.

The ground trembled, wind became furious, lightning roars and dark fire burned the ground. It reacted while we did something to Chaos as we want him to get out from the shadow. Those calamitie didn't affect us. We were protected by the sacred beasts inside us. Suddenly, those calamities went inside th fire tornado and it breaks the spell. It created an explosion and a wind wave drove us away.

As the fog clears, we didn't see Chaos' shadow instead, we saw his real form. He's demon with an ugly face, long and large arms with huge hands, legs were exactly the same as his arms, long horns on his head, and a large demon wings on his back.

"He's scary." Hailey reacted as we saw the real form of Chaos.

"We need to be careful. We're dealing with a real demon now." Selene said.

That's not news to me as I can see that Chaos was accumulating all his dark energy in his true form. The calamities were rampant and the monsters were sucked inside his body.

I looked back and Eli is still doing something to Garreth and Ares. We still need to get Chaos' attention ours or else he will going to attack Eli.

"You humans will have a tragic death. I will break your bones, eat your soul and take your powers. I will let you feel what hell is." Chaos said.

Out of the blue, Raven striked him and he crystalized Chaos with his ice magic.

"Bring it on, Demon!" Raven provoked him.

The ice crystal started to crack then it shattered. Chaos was furiously mad and he chased Raven who flew up high. Hailey followed them as they can do air battle while Selene and I waited for an opportunity to attack Chaos.

They clashed!

The wind became strong as Hailey amplified the air and used it as her power. Kind of worry because the air was tainted with darkness but she used it against Chaos. No one can beat Raven's speed, he's like water the flows down the stream. Sometimes, he became water while attacking Chaos. Ice dragon, water dragon, it doesn't matter as long as he hit Chaos with it.

However, Chaos is still powerful in his true form. But, he can't erase the fact that he got wounded while having a fight with Hailey and Raven.

"Are you done?" I asked Selene.

"Yes."

Selene planted her power underground and I don't know what she's up to. I waited for Chaos to fell down on the ground until Raven did it as Chaos was hit by the dragon's outrage.

As soon as Chaos got in contact to the ground, vines, bushes, trees, and strange plants rose up from the ground. It captured Chaos and held him down. The vines were strong and Chaos can't break free. The strange plants that looks like a venus fly trap were hungry and ate Chaos alive. We didn't expect that the plant did held Chaos within but we knew that Chaos will break free so Raven freeze the plant that devoured Chaos.

"Is he done?" Hailey asked.

"Don't expect that he's done. Chaos is still a demon and he can do anything. Just be cautious." I answered.

I looked at Eli and he's still busy. We hoped that our magic can hold Chaos for a few minutes. We waited and it lasted for five minutes then Chaos break free. Raven is too persistent and he attacked Chaos directly. I followed him and assisted while Selene summoned vines that rose up from the ground and chased Chaos. The demon became faster than before and Raven can't matched up. Chaos pursuit Raven as his one enemy. They fight with speed versus speed while I was tracking their every move but they're to fast. What I did was I blast a fire explosion that splashed and created a heat wave. Raven managed to dodge it but Chaos was burned but, he absorbed my magic.

Chaos diverted and I was his target. He suddenly appeared in front of me and attacked me with his demon claw which I managed to block it with a shield. I pushed him away and moved back then cast Leo's fireblast. It's a massive attacked that created a pool of fire then erupted but Chaos dodged it and he went after me. The vines rose up from the ground and captured Chaos while he's after me then Hailey summoned a thousand wind arrows then showered it to Chaos and she did her final blow with a silver arrow and struck on Chaos left chest.

Chaos laughed out loud and said. "Such a fool! You thought I have a heart?"

And Hailey laughed at him and said. "Do you think I shot an arrow on that spot for nothing?"

Chaos was confused and he suddenly can't move.

"It's a bind arrow. The wind is at my command and you can't escape now." Hailey said and a bow and arrow that was made from the wind appeared and aimed at Chaos.

"What are you doing?" Chaos asked him.

"Hmmm... I'm doing what a sacred beast supposed to do." Hailey answered.

"Damn you!"

"Goodbye, Chaos." Hailey said and she fired the arrow.

The arrow was at high speed a wind force appeared then it hit on Chaos' chest. It made a hole on his chest but he didn't vanish. I thought that it's the end for Chaos but the dark energy that covers the world cured his injury and he laughed at it.

"Goodbye? It's not in my vocabulary. You sacred beasts are just pest and I can smashed you with my own hands. Better yet say prayers now." Chaos said.

Chaos consumed the dark energy and he's even getting stronger. I cast eruption on him from the ground but it didn't affect him. Raven attacked him with Dragon Force and Chaos' body was made like a steel. Not even a scratch on his body. Selene cast her spell, Green Garden, where a lot of monstrous plants appeared and attacked Chaos but it were burned by dark fire.

Hailey cast a spell where she took all the air out from Chaos but too bad, Chaos didn't air to breathe and he immediately chased Hailey. The three of us followed them to help Hailey because Chaos is so hungry to kill her.

"Feather Dance."

Hailey cast a spell to make Chaos lost his sight and focus as the feathers covered all over on Chaos then she used her Air Knuckles to attack. She did it fifteen times while Chaos was distracted by the feather dance. Raven striked Chaos with his ice sword then Selene summoned a lot of boulders and attacked Chaos extremely and I finished it with Leo's Roar, a monstrous lion's fire breath.

We thought we did it but we heard Chaos laughter as he enjoyed what we did. And out of the blue, the dark bomb exploded to each one of us. Hailey and Raven fell down to the ground while I'm almost at my knees. Selene was protected by Virgo and didn't tale much damage.

"Fools! You're fighting with the powerful demon!"

Selene slammed her feet on the ground and large pieces of rock appeared then she throw it to Chaos and followed up with her monstrous plants behind Chaos and ate him.

"Don't let your guards down!" Selene shouted.

Hailey and Raven fly back on the air. We waited if something will happen to the plant as its mouth is filled with acid.

"I can't wait and do nothing!" Hailey said and summoned thousand of wind razors to cut through the plant together with Chaos.

The plant was cut into pieces and expected that Chaos was defeated.

"Finally, it's over." Hailey said.

"Hailey, look out!" I shouted when I saw Chaos appeared behind her.

First thing that Chaos did was, he broke the wings of Hailey and stabbed her body with his hand. Raven immediately attacked but Chaos caught his neck and gripped tightly like he can crushed Raven's neck. I jumped high as I can and Chaos threw them at me and fell to the ground.

He disappeared and then appeared in front of Selene.

"Weaklings!" He said and aimed at Selene's heart for him to rip.

Selene was stunned and didn't move a muscle while I tried to run and save Selene but I am too late as I am far away from them.

Chaos grinned as he pierces Selene's left chest and took out her heart. I was shocked and a lot of blood came out from her chest. I screamed and throw my lance to Chaos but he caught it with his hand and crushed it.

He smirked at me and let me see how he crushed Selene's heart by his hand. I got into berserk mode and I was uncontrolled. I kept on spitting fire, attacked him with blast of fire, until I was caught by Chaos' hand.

The sacred beasts failed even on it's ultimate form. I burned myself with Leo's fire but Chaos wasn't affected.

"That's a desperate move from a weakling with no hopes left." Chaos said and he tightly gripped my neck.

I can't breathe and started to get dizzy.

"Goodbye, human."

I can sensed that he will crush my neck when I saw his evil smile. It's the end of my life and I am proud that I fought till the very end. I closed my eyes as I accepted my fate not until I heard Chaos screamed a lot.

I wondered why I am alive till now and when I opened my eyes, my body is on fire. I saw Chaos was screaming for pain as his hand was caught up by the fire. I am on fire but I can't feel any burning sensation just like Chaos.

I heard a Phoenix cry and looked up. Quinn, he helped me from getting killed. It's his fire that helped me from my death and burned Chaos. Quinn's hair turned into red, his flame wings became huge, and his body was engulfed by the divine flame. It looks like it's an ultimate power of the divine beast.

The fire put off and I was surprised that Selene was at my side. She healed me with her earth magic.

"How come you're alive?" I asked her.

"It's Master Sirius spell, the astral drop." She answered.

"What?"

"He switched my body with an astral drop. He took the opportunity to do the switching while Chaos was too focused on you three." She answered.

Geez!

Typical Quinn. He knew how to deceive his opponent. I didn't sense his magic when he switched Selene with an astral drop. He really is the strongest warlock.

"Damn you!" Chaos shouted and he tried to regenerate his hand but it failed. "Why it's not regenerating?"

"My flame isn't an ordinary flame. I am the Phoenix, the divine beast, and my flames are divine whether I hold the darkness within me." Quinn answered him.

Chaos got mad and he cast a death curse on Quinn but it was blocked by a shield.

"Damn! I feel new, Eli."

I was surprised to see Ares alive. He was brought back to life again.

Out of nowhere, four swords pierces Chaos' body from his back and it stopped when Garreth took the swords.

"Hello, Chaos! I'm back for some action." Garreth said.

Both Ares and Garreth looked different. They're wearing golden armors. The four swords and shields were different too. As I noticed before the death curse was blocked, Ares' shield became humungous when it protected Quinn from the spell. Garreth swords were shining according to it's element and flying like it has a mind of its own.

Chaos shouted from anger and rushed towards them but a light and dark that formed a cross hit Chaos and it made a lot of damage.

The twins, they're also back in their eighteen-year-old form.

I didn't expect this to happen. I thought Chaos had the upperhand but I was wrong. Quinn spread his wings and it emits a divine light. That light restored my health and power. Hailey's wings were restored just brand new.

"This is it, Henry. Master Sirius needs our help. He gave me instruction on how to destroy the eternal darkness." Selene said.

"How?"

And the sacred beasts gathered and told us what our Master wanted us to do.

pigrabbit_09 —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.5K 11
Ares Callas and his two siblings have been sold. Not only does he lose hope of ever seeing his family again, he loses hope of ever seeing himself aga...
715 26 8
Julian Mitchells grew up fighting. Born from rogues, he doesn't follow the usual behavior of the higher class omegas. He stands right along the Alpha...
26.4K 897 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
4.2M 140K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...