My Little Chicken (LISOO)

By troublesince2002

You jump, I jump More

Jisoo
Barista
Beer and Games
Bulbasaur
Bonnie and Clyde
Halloween
Skinny Dipping
The Girlfriend
The Girlfriend II
7 Minutes
Party
First and Last (M)
Cookies
Christmas tree
Chicken Delivery
Office Chair (M)
Snowball
Crazy
Storm
Typhoon
Lisa
Unhealthy
Realization
If
Regrets
Comeback is real
Cumback is real II (M)
Lisa and Jisoo
Family
Touch
Jealous
Bruschweiler
Yes
Mild
Bang
Hello
Sooya
Saving
My Little Chicken
Hi

Christmas Ball

7.1K 275 66
By troublesince2002

SHOPPING MALL

Jisoo was with her mom the entire day doing Christmas shopping and checking her gown for the Annual Business Christmas Ball, they're having catch up with Jisoo's love life, work, basically about Jisoo's life. Typical mother-daughter bonding.

"Did you invite Lisa to the ball?" Eleonor asked.

"Yes mom, and she said she'll go, I told her to meet her there, I explain to her the family entourage"

"Well, I'm excited to see her, she's very funny, intelligent, clever I really like her for you"

"Don't worry mom, I really like her too" Jisoo smiled and the car arrived to Lisa's place. "Thanks for today mom, I'll see you at the ball."

HOTEL

Jisoo was having her make-up now, while her mom and dad waits for her, she's wearing a silk black backless long gown, she looks so elegant and the curves of her body is dying for.

"You look lovely, honey. Surely Lisa will drool over you" Eleonor laugh while looking at her daughter"

Jisoo blushed. "Stop mom, it may turn other way around" Jisoo said and laugh with her mom.

Momo's Mansion

"You might see Jisoo's ex there Lisa" Momo said while fixing her gown"

"Lisa doesn't give a fuck about that, you know her" Seulgi replied while drinking wine waiting for Momo to finish.

"I really don't care about him, my father will be in shocked if someone will tell him that his only daughter is spotted partying to some biggest Business Christmas Ball in Asia, he might get a heart attack"

Momo and Seulgi laughed "Same goes to your mom, her only daughter is outside the operating room shocking!" Seulgi added.

Lisa laugh and fixed her hair "Jisoo asked me, that's why I'm going, and you two being late, your parents will kill you"

"We do it on purpose, the entourage is not my thing, same with Momo and includes you too so don't start the argument"

"Ms. Momo, the limo is here"

"Will be downstairs, Joel"

"So let's go guys?" Momo said to her friends.

The entourage is already done, Jisoo is now on her table with her friends also its a sharing table with her ex fiancé and ex bff is not a good idea.

"Jisoo are you okay?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Maybe the organizers is not informed that---"

"Stop Jen, it's really okay, it's been years since the table guest is set up like this, thank God I inform them to add one for Lisa, but I'm wondering why we have three available seats here"

"Where is Lisa btw? Rosé asked"

"She said she's on her way here, maybe stuck in the traffic" and then.... Jisoo's jaw dropped when she saw Lisa and her friends walking to their table, she's wearing a lady black tuxedo blazer buttons on with nothing under it, black pants and high heels and a semi-curly hair.

When Lisa and her friends reach the table, Momo and Seulgi, greeted Jisoo immediately and went to their seat, the two seats next to Lisa.

"Hey baby" Lisa said and kiss Jisoo's lips, she looked at Jisoo with full of adoration. "You looked very beautiful, appealing, engaging, winsome, ravishing, gorgeous, heavenly, stunning, arresting, glamorous, irresistible, bewitching, beguiling, elegant, aesthetic and you're mine"

Jisoo blushed terribly and her friends laughed, including Seulgi and Momo"

"Such a compliment baby, same as you, but I didn't gave you permission to dress like that" Jisoo said and intertwined her hand to Lisa as the girl sit beside her.

"Oh, I was wearing a black turtleneck inside but accidentally poured myself a wine so I take it off"

Jisoo just pouted to Lisa and the girl smiled then someone spoke.

"So you're the reason why Jisoo doesn't like to fix our relationship" The guy in front of fhe. wearing red coat said.

Lisa looked at the guy who spoke and looked at Jisoo. Momo nodded and Seulgi smiled.

"You must be Suga? Jisoo's ex." Lisa gave him a wide smile that Jisoo's friends find it confusing while Momo and Seulgi is very happy while watching.

"Yes, I am Suga, as I say you're the reason. What's so special about you?"

Jisoo was about to speak but Lisa press her hand giving her a sign that she can handle it.

Momo and Seulgi smirked hearing Suga

"Everything about me is special" Lisa gave Suga a winked before she sip in her wine.

Momo can't help it and release a small laugh that the the guest in the table looked at her. "I'm sorry about that"  She apologized but Seulgi looked at Momo controling herself not to laugh.

Suga smirred. "Did you get a invitation here or Jisoo invited you, this is the first time I saw you here and to tell you they only invited rich and powerful people here. I wonder how are you and your friends got in" Suga looked at Momo and Seulgi.

Lisa gave Suga a sly smile, she saw her friends again controlling their laughter, Momo take a sip of her wine. Seulgi crossed her arms while waiting for Suga to say somethings rubbish again.

"Jisoo invited me, we didn't gate crashing if that's what you think, but let me clear what you just said. You are powerful?" Lisa asked mockingly.

This time Jisoo smiled. Seulgi and Momo looked at Suga with a mocking face like telling him show us what you got.

Suga twitched his eyebrows." I'm sitting im front of you, that means I'm powerful, family own a big company. How about you what do you do?"

"Family business, I see. I just quit a week a go from the cafe I used to work. Being a barista is  kinda fun but I got bored" Lisa said while drinking wine.

"The game is about to start" Momo said but enough for whole table to hear it. Jisoo's friends and are a bit confused.

Momo and Seulgi smile and cheers their wine together.

Lisa mischievously smiled she pulled Jisoo closee to her.

Suga now laughed mockingly to Lisa's answer.

"Barista? Like doing a coffee for other people? Jesus Jisoo if you're going to replace me find a better one!" Suga again laughed and looked at Lisa. "That means you're a poor rat"

Jisoo looked at Suga with a burning eyes. "Don't you dare say that to girl. If there's someone in here is a rat that would be you and Jihyo." Jisoo said trying not to yell.

Lisa hold Jisoo's hand, trying to calm her girlfriend.

"Stop it Suga" Jihyo said to her boyfriend.

"My friends told me I resemble a duck when I pout but here you are saying I'm a rat and that's offensive. But I heard to Jisoo you're lactose intolerance, do you want some cheese?" Lisa commeted while giving the small plate with cheese to Suga.

Momo and Seulgi laughed so hard, including Jisoo's her friends.

Jisoo smiled seeing how her girlfriend handle the situation. She's very proud.

Suga gripped his hand, looking at Lisa." How dare you embarrassed me you little piece of shit, I'm pretty sure you're just a rebound to Jisoo"

Lisa's face got serious this time and lean a bit to the table looking at Suga straight in the eyes.

"Oh Good Lord, you triggered a lion, you might end up in a trash bin" Seulgi commeted.

Jisoo's eyes got widened hearing Suga, what he said is full garbage, Lisa is not rebound. But Jisoo noticed the way Lisa looked at Suga is different. Her mood changed to something scary. She never saw Lisa this way.

Lisa again gave Suga a smirked.

"You are one of the reason God created the middle finger Suga. But anyway, I like the way you try to pissed me off,  but I must say you're not good at it. Feels like I'm playing minecraft with 6 year old kid, you're such noob. Sorry to burst your bubble. If you think I'm just a rebound to Jisoo you're totally wrong cause I'm a mother fucking three points sweetheart." Lisa again gave Suga another winked that made the Suga blood boil.

Momo and Seulgi is liking the conversion very much, they're very entertained. While Jisoo and her friends just keep on smiling very impressed how Lisa is winning over Suga.

Suga is really burning mad right now. He gave Lisa a smirked He continue to insult Lisa. "Whatever you say but that doesn't change the fact that you're poor, you think that's good for Jisoo? I doubt it. Suga glance to Jisoo and sais." Be careful Jisoo she might suck all your wealth"

"That's foul, I don't sucked Jisoo's wealth, I sucked Jisoo herself" Lisa gave Jisoo a winked.

Suga got shocked hearing Lisa, he looked at Jisoo who is very red right now while all the people in the table starts to laughed.

"Let's end this discussion, talking about your sex life is very inappropriate you think so?" Jihyo said to Lisa when she felt that Lisa is over the belt.

Lisa this time looked at Jihyo with amusement in her eyes. "You're the one to talk huh, but I think the best way to explain the word inappropriate is, fucking your bestfriend fiancé two days before their wedding. I'm pretty sure that fits" Lisa said that make Suga and Jihyo shut their mouth while Jisoo and her friends smiled widely.

The very entertaining discussion end when they served the food. Now Lisa asked Jisoo about the party as they came late.

"So how's the entourage babe?" Lisa asked while placing the steak that she cut for Jisoo.

"Just fine, It's kinda Christmas routine actually"

"You mean boring?" Seulgi asked.

"Quite, but for the sake of the company. I need to do it"

"Interesting. I'm never gonna be used to this" Momo responded.

Then Suga butt in again.

"Why will you be used to this if your friend just invited you here" Suga said to Momo.

Lisa with a twitched eyebrow looked at Suga. "Who said I invited them? What a thickhead you are"

Momo and Seulgi chuckled. Jisoo was amazed, Lisa doesn't talk this way, even her friends is in awe right now.

"What did you just called me?" Suga said with a raised voice.

"Thickhead" Lisa plainly said and eat her food.

Jennie is in awe right now she's very amused the way Lisa handle it very cooly.

"Jisoo, better tell you poor girlfriend to behave I might throw her outside the party"

"I dare you" Lisa said while sipping her wine.

Momo and Seulgi laughed again.

Rosé looked at Lisa's friends, she's a bit confused why the these two beautiful girls is sitting on their table.

"Stop it Suga. Look Mr. Shin is walking around just talk to him." Jihyo said.

Suga just smirked at Lisa. "Yeah better to talk to him. Lisa if you don't know him he is one of the richest and successful person in the world"

"Fascinating, who's number one then?" Lisa asked who is obviously doesn't care.

Suga just smirked, of course you don't know but I'll tell you, the Bruschweiler" Then Suga left.

Momo and Seulgi laughed so hard. The girls in the table are very confused.

Lisa shakes her head hearing Suga's answer.

"Oh my God Lisa, I thought this night will be a boring one but it turns out to be fun" Momo said while laughing so hard.

Seulgi was laughing when he noticed that Mr. Shin the guy Suga was talking about glance at their table. Seulgi smiled she poked Momo to get her attention. "Momo should I count to 10?"

Momo was confused but she smiled as she saw Mr. Shin leaving Suga and start walked towards to their table. "Make it five Seulgi"

Jisoo and her friends including Jihyo was very confused hearing Seulgi count.

5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..

"Lisa? Oh my god Lisa it's really you" It was Mr. Shin who is very happy approaching Lisa.

Lisa stood up and greet the old man. "Hello Rae-won, how are you?" Lisa said and gave Raewon a quick hug.

Jisoo was speechless, including her friends. Suga and Jihyo just can't believe what's happening.

The girls even more got surprised when Mr. Shin just bowed his head to Lisa. Giving Lisa his full respect.

Lisa just smiled and tap, Rae-won' shoulder. "I told you so many times you don't need to do that"

"I know but I wanted too, how are you? It's so great to see you here" Raewon noticed Seulgi and Momo. "Hello girls how are you" Mr. Shin said the two girls are about to greet him but again, Suga butt in.

"You know her Mr. Shin?" Suga asked.

"Yes! She is best surgeon in England. She saved my wife, I owe her a lot. I know her friends too they are very popular in England's bussiness industry. Are you friends with Mr. Suga, Lisa?" He asked.

"NO DEFINITELY NOT!" Lisa said with disgust in her voice.

Mr. Shin gets the message with Lisa's tone. He smiled. "Alright how come you're here? This is a surprised, does your parents knows you're here?"

"My parents does not know and if my dad found out he might get an heart attack because of happiness. My girlfriend just invited me"

Lisa looked at Jisoo asking her to stand up.. "I'd like you to meet my gf  Raewon, this is Kim Jisoo, my gorgeous girlfriend"

Rae-won smiled. "Nice to meet you Jisoo, you are very beautiful."  Raewon offer her hand to Jisoo to shake.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Shin."

"No, no, just call me Rae-won, people who are close to Seulgi, Momo and specially to Lisa, I consider them friends , her enemies is also my enemies" He said.

Lisa introduced Jennie, Rosé and Joy to Rae-won too, leaving Jihyo and Suga alone the table went silence after what happened"

"So Lisa you're a doctor? Jennie said"

"Yes, I am. Oh btw I haven't introduced myself to you, Suga" Lisa said

"Btw, I'm Lalisa Manoban and it's not so nice to meet you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2K 40
𝔣𝔬𝔯·𝔤𝔢𝔱 /𝔣ə𝔯ˈɡ𝔢𝔱/ 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔟 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯.
12.1K 700 25
Continuation of "Whipped"! You can read the 1st part on my profile. ;)
21K 723 17
"Darling you look perfect tonight"
Falter By vixen

Fanfiction

68.7K 3.4K 38
hyunlis/lisrene AU