[DISCONTINUEDIT'SDEADDON'TREA...

By Carmelizedunipn

Clash is a nergigante who, while escaping hunters comes across a portal. The portal takes him to Pyrhhia. A w... More

First words (not part of story)
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Traveller From Another World.
Part 2: The Fire
Part 3: Morning Craziness and Bad Blood
Part 4: TO THE RAINFOREST!!!
AN ANOUNCEMENT 2 MEK
Altered event: human balista
Alternant Event: Clash vs Scarlet
Altered Event: Silencing a Brat
Altered Event: Two Darkstalkers VS One Angry Boi
The Rainwing Daycare
A Political Crisis Averted
Oneshot: Coral x Webs
Announcement
Clash's request to Turtle
Kidnapped (lemon)
The Inevitable Couple
A Talk
Reacting to lemons (not part of story)
Prophecies
War and Darkness
In-laws and Cringe
The Odd One
Announcement:
Humanity
Friends and the Enemy
(Part of story) Lemonshot: Clay x Peril
The Iceborne Dragon
The Fireborne Dragon
Recuperation (lemon)
The Scale of Ruin
Anouncement:
Anouncement:
Announcement. Again.
Blast in The Past: Part 1
Blast in The Past: Part 2
Final Continuation Note
The Lost Continent
The Legend Of The Warwings
Art:
Final Plans
What do I do?
Last Night in Pyrrhia
Special request lemon: Clash x Luna
It's Over

Lemon: An Unexpected One Night Stand

1.8K 9 2
By Carmelizedunipn

Clash sat on the smooth, cool rock by the underground lake. He peered through the exposed celling and up at the sky. The triple lunar eclipse had come along, sigaling the coming of the "night of passion". Apparently, all the moons being out but covered activated an instinctual drive in all dragons. In preparation, all the students had been told to leave to avoid, well, a school orgy. Everyone but Clash, some of the prophecy dragonets, Turtle and Anemone stayed. Clash wasn't alowed to leave, considering he was well, a wierd sight to say the least. Turtle and Anemone were to stay to keep animus blood out of the genepool and to avoid a royal egg being produced at such a young age.

Clash had even begun to feel wierd. His spines shed, leaving him with tiny nubs. And he felt the unimagunable urge to- you know what. Clash wanted to die walking by Tsunami earlier that morning. But he was more worried Carnelian could've been out f*cking some random skywing wherever she was.

"*sigh* Feels bad to be alone." Clash said.

"*gurgling* You know I'm right here right?" Turtle's head popped out.

"What? How long have you been there?" Clash demanded.

"All day. I've hung out on the bottom all day and plan to wait out this whole "night of passion" shtick." Turtle   glanced at the moons and then back at Clash. He saluted Clash and went back down.

Clash scoffed and walked down the corridor. He was going to try to sleep off his pent up urges. But he couldn't help shake the feeling someone was behind him. He'd hear irritated footsteps momentarily when he focused. When he glanced back, he saw nothing. He assumed he was just being driven sexualy mad and went into his room. He growled in frustation seeing it was covered in seaweed.

"Gosh darn it." Clash huffed and began scooping it up. He pilled it into the center and moved onto the edges. But when he turned back, the pile was messed up again. Clash put it in a pile again, the same happened. He put it in a pile again, the same thing happened. "Turtle! Are you messing with me?" Clash called out of his room.

No response.

Clash went to scoop it up in his arms. While he hoisted it, he couldn't shake the feeling they were moving. He squeezed them and they bursted to life, wrapping around his arms and legs and binding his wings together.

"AH WHAT THE-" Clash had his jaws ensnares and he was layed out on his back, gagged and bound by seaweed of all things. He heard a femenine chuckle and looked in the direction it came from. The dragon behind this decloaked herself. It was Anemone. She closed her kegs tightly and she was crouching, panting quietly. "Mwaht deh f*ck?" Clash mumbeld through the gag. Anemone snapped her fingers and the seaweed gag untied itself. "What're you doing? Here to kill me?"

"...No..." Anemone whispered ackwardly.

"Then-" The cogs in his head clicked into place and he realized how screwed he was.

"Clash..." Anemone whispered tenderly. "Fuck me." She got right to the point.

"...What?" Clash was speechless.

"Fuck. Me." Anemone hissed.

"W-W-WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM? I LIKE TRIED TO KILL YOU THAT ONE TIME!!!" Clash panicked and fiddled with his bonds.

"That day on the beach already made me want you. The humiliation and fear I felt made me want to do the same to you. But then you did something more..." Anemone continued as she stalked towards him. "I was obsessed with Darkstalker. That went beyond just the enchantment. I read Turtle's mind. I know what you did. You killed and ate part of the other one. Ever since that day I've been stalking you. I know he's in there, or at least his blood runs in you... Oooohhhh... I can smell him when I'm with you..." Anemone licked his chest lustfully.

Clash: *cringing* *restrained pants*

"I don't have a choice do I?" Clash panted.

"Nope." Anemone chuckled cutely and  began to fondle Clash soft spot to his dismay. On cue, Clash's giant member slid out.

"Oh moons why...!" Clash held in grunts and moans.

"This is what I've wanted for weeks..." Anemone began pumping the dick with her hands and stuck out her tongue out. She began snaking it around Clash's cock, forcibly licking it all the while forcibly sliding her hands along it. Clash couldn't hold it any more and moaned, letting his instincts get the best of his rational mind. Anemone smiled in satisfaction that she managed to rile him up and flicked her tail, making the rock around the entrance forcibly close.

"Oh moons this is bad!" Clash groaned.

"Oh sweety... just enjoy it..." Anemone said and wrapped her jaws around Clash's cock. Clash let out a mix between a roar and a moan as Anemone sucked him off. She continued for five minutes, improving her acuurracy until she had mastered the perfect technique, rendering Clash helpless.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!!! For the love of god stop!!!" Clash managed to choke out.

"Oh?" Anemone stopped and let go. Clash's member throbbed painfully at this.

"OH MOONS NEVERMIND!!!" Clash roared in pain.

"Just as I thought..." Anemone hissed smugly and climed onto him. 

"I can't do this..." Clash huffed. Regaining his logical mind for a moment.

"Well, what if I were to-" Anemone snapped her fingers and she morphed into Carnelian. Clash's member shot up Immedietley. "-make myself look more presentable?" Anemone suggested.

"That's cheating..." Clash squeaked. Anemone brought herself down on him slowly, letting all of Clash's dick slide into her. Clash's breathing quickened,  seeing as he had already been built up to burst by Carnelian/Anemome. Anemone began to rock herself up and down, whimpering in Anemone's cute voice. The body of Carnelian coupled with the voice of Anemone simply drove Clash mad. In a mere minute he had already cummed. Anemone felt it and raised her eyebrow, disappointed.

"I thought you had more in you..." Anemone commented.

"That wasn't fair." Clash sighed.

"Oh? So if it was fair you'd do better?" Anemone asked.

"Try me." Clash scowled.

Sure enough, Anemone snapped her fingers again and the seaweed went limp, sliding off if him. Immedietly, Clash shot up with her still on him and pushed her into the bed, she layed down and chuckled. For a moment he saw her composure fade. Clash lined up his cock with her opening. He slowly began to push his member in. "Now I wonder if seawing anatomy..." Clash shoved his cock into her as hard as he could, his member gnashed against her G spot, making her convulse on impact. "...Matches skywing anatomy?

"Do it again." Anemone panted.

"Oh... I will." Clash growled and began ramming into her. Anemone screamed in sudden ecstasy and fell onto the bed, mentally  melting as he rocked her world. Anemone cummed five times in the first minute. Clash groaned and bursted into her a second time, he kept going without faltering.

"Oh, Darkstalker!" Anemone moaned.

"Car-nelian!!!" Clash moened in response. The two continued like this for twenty minutes, fucking eatchother wildly while moaning the wrong names. Clash busted his fattest nut yet and nearly passed out, stopping for once. He and Anemone met eyes for a small moment. Anemone's sex craze had made the Carnelian cloak disappear. Now it was just Clash and Anemone. "I've decided something." Clash said.

"As have I." Anemone added.

"I'm going to fuck you. Not you as someone else, but you as yourself." They said in unison.

"And then we proceeded to fuck eatchother all night." A much older Clash was telling six little dragonets. Three looked like a mix between Clash and a skywing. The three left looked like a mix between Clash and a seawing.

"What was this all about, papa?" The smallest one asked.

"How I met your mothers, of coarse!"

"AH!!!" Clash woke up from his nightmare. Anemone was stirring awake, he was still inside her.

"*yaaaaawn* Good morning Mr. Monster." Anemone cooed.

"Good morning to you, you manipulative little bitch." Clash slapped her ass.

The two got up and cleaned themselves off. They were lucky, as the students were trickling back into jade mountain.

"So we agreed..." Anemone began.

"Last night never happened." Clash finished. They nodded and walked to their respective classes.

Clash walked into the history class with his winglet, he sat down next to Turtle. The class had a bit of time until it started.

"Clash, I was wondering, where did you go after you left the lake?" Turtle asked.

"Oh, well I went to the library and read for a bit, then I fell asleep at one of the tables." Clash chuckled.

"Well when I went there last night I saw nobody but Starflight, Sunny and Fatespeaker having a threeway behind the desk." Turtle sounded the slightest bit angrier.

"Well I was actually studying anatomy for the test next moon cycle." Clash improvised.

"Riptide was getting sucked off by Tsunami in that classroom." Turtle growled.

"Well I went to grab a snack." Clash shrugged.

"Clay was balls deep in Peril in the center of the prey room." Turtle said.

"I went to the lake to-"

"I was there. WE WERE THERE! WE TALKED!" Turtle exclaimed.

"I... I-"

"You fucked my sister, didn't you?" Turtle said, disappointed.

"Yes... Yes I did..." Clash admitted.

"Excuse me?" Carnelian lifted her head.

"Ah, fuckberries." Clash sighed and sprinted out of the room.

*next day*

Clash was staring at Anemone from across the room.

Clash: I wonder how her life will be like now that she's with me...

*in mind*

(Uploaded by Pedro Krause)

Clash: I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!!!! *passes out*

Turtle: What the- You okay pal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 12 29
Kang Minju is a normal human being doing normal things but gets transferred into a different world with magic Twisted Wonderland because Minju is a h...
31 2 1
Caspian was a barista by day and a drag racer by night... and he was damn well good at it. That was, until The Starry Racer started to make his life...
155K 4.1K 38
here's a journey of a may 2021 fanfic - ending soon - a lot of smut in early chapters bc i ran out of ideas
3K 68 29
This story takes place after Pitou was able to turn her life around and becoming a Pro Hunter. But now, her and friends will face something far great...