A Worthy Villainess

By FairoNeko

A simple story ≠ A simple life. My name is Mercury Caduceus. If you recognise this name, then you would know... More

1. Divergence
2. Investment
3. Equanimity
4. Quarantine
5. Promenade
6. Redolent
7. Convene
8. Anecdote
9. Humility
10. Solace
11. Bliss
12. Zone
13. Venerate
14. Trend
15. Fickle
16. Order
17. Lark
18. Yearn
19. Karma
20. Joy
21. Xanadu
22. Ubiquitous
23. Guise
24. Mayhem
25. Niche
26. Wordage
27. Aberrant
28. Rendezvous
29. Veracity
30. Calamity
31. Think
32. Interest
33. Manifold
34. Phantasm
35. Familiarity
37. Lucent
38. Quote
39. Beloved
40. Secure
41. Occasion
42. Zest
43. Xylitol
44. Domain
BONUS

36. Expiate

989 71 28
By FairoNeko

Holy... To think a scare like that is the way for me to return to my reality as Mercury Caduceus... How terrifying is that experience to me...?

🦋

When I come to my sense, I find myself sitting on a bed in an unfamiliar room.

Aside from me, other people in the room are also in the state of sudden petrification.

When our brains start working again, Space flies to me, slamming me back to the bed. I am suffocated under his tight embrace.

En...

I am back.

"Mercuryyyyy!!!" Space is really crying, wetting me with his tears

I push him away with all my strength, which is not much. I furrow my eyebrows when I realise how weak my body is.

I am grateful to the smart people I have around me who know to separate Space from me. After I inhale all the O2 I can in 1 gulp, I release a long CO2. Then, I push myself up weakly, grimacing at the weakness of my body, and take a look at them.

Whoa. Their eyes are glittering; as if they are going to cry.

What? What's with this sorrowful atmosphere inside this...hospital ward? There are 2 other empty but definitely used beds besides mine in this room.

As I notice more of my surrounding, I realise Space is not wearing a hospital gown anymore. I am, though.

En... Can someone explain something?

Why are you still sad now that you see I am...awake? Shouldn't they be happy to see me awake?

"Mercury," Asterism Hamal, trying to maintain his emotions, still sounds hoarse as he asks me, "...How are you?"

A standard greeting. Oh, well, "I feel weak; but fine,"

"That's...good?" Asterism is doubtful of my credibility

Cosmos Altarf steps forward, attracting my attention. With a grave expression on his face, he questions me, "How is your mind, Mercury?" plus a brief break before, "Do you still remember us?"

"If I don't remember you, I wouldn't have been so amiable now," I remind them of my personality; because I am quite hostile to strangers, no kidding

...En?

What?

My mind? Why is Cosmos asking about my mind?

Rude.

"I am very clear-headed. If that's what you're asking," as for other meanings behind his question, I will act as if I don't understand, to save himself from a beating

"I...see?" just like Asterism, Cosmos loosens his grave expression to respond doubtfully

A long pause later, someone finally finds the mind to inform my attending Doctor.

I don't have any expectation about the Doctor who treats me. However, when I see the Doctor, I can't help but jump on my bed and wanting to run away.

Why is the representative in this world too?! As my Doctor! He must be a quack doctor!!!

Seeing me reacting so much to his appearance, the representative pauses, not taking another step forward to reach me. However, even that far away from me, since he just takes a few steps into the room, I still can clearly hear his low voice as if he is sitting in front of me, back at the restaurant.

"Hello, Miss Mercury Caduceus," he has a kind smile on his gentle face whilst talking, "This is the 1st time we meet. It is nice to meet you. I am your psychiatrist, 希 流星 (Xī Liúxīng),"

The expression on my face must be very unfriendly. It becomes worse when I hear his introduction. 1st meeting? A psychiatrist? Mine?

...I have a mental disorder???

I am really floored by this realisation. How come...? Just because I remembered my life as Rika Wulandari???

"Currently, you are under the treatment of psychotherapy," the representative, Xi Liuxing, continues talking whilst my mind is like stuffed with cotton, full of confusion, "It is through the way of hypnosis,"

"What is the last thing you remembered?" the way this Xi Liuxing keeps talking nonstop, giving me information and guides me to think in sequence, it is annoying me even though it is also helpful, "No matter what, please know, your experience after waking up in a different time and place, which is inconsistent with the last memory you had, is not real,"

"The experience you had in that time and place was the result of hypnosis; it is a mere illusion," speaking until here, Xi Liuxing pauses to breath and continues lightly, "As for the circumstance which had you in that illusion, I do not know. I am only here to pull you back from your illusionary world," smile widening slightly, Xi Liuxing tilts his head, "If you feel pressured by the way I counter the hypnosis with my own hypnosis, I apologise,"

...Hypnosis, is it?

I rub my forehead, feeling my emotions to be in a mess. What he describes does explain my experience, but to hear him talking so much, my ire is also building up...

"Did you have fun in that illusionary world?"

I drop my hand from my forehead, staring at Xi Liuxing blankly.

Keeping the kind smile on his gentle-looking face, Xi Liuxing admits, "I am curious. Such simple hypnosis from the caster had you fallen so deep that you couldn't be extricated, or extract yourself from it, easily," crossing his arms, Xi Liuxing lightly taps his foot on the floor to make a flowing rhythm, "What exactly did you experience?"

Recalling the experience, my life as Rika Wulandari, I find myself relaxing considerably.

Wrong.

This is his doing. That representative. The Quack Doctor.

There is no way I can really relax when recalling that experience! I was in a panic, denying myself, and having a crisis, okay!?

Rika Wulandari had died. Mercury Caduceus is still alive.

As Mercury Caduceus, I will live well!

"Stop tapping your foot! Don't do anything!!" harshly, with fury, I shout an order, "Now that I have woken up, no need to use hypnosis on me anymore!"

As if they also have just woken up from hypnosis, because they look too calm now considering how sad they were earlier, my friends turn to look at Xi Liuxing with a wide range of expressions.

Xi Liuxing stops tapping his foot, bowing his head at us, "...I apologise. I was just trying to unwind everyone here..."

Cosmos sounds very cool and solemn when he warns the psychiatrist, "I believe you were there when I dealt with the culprit who put Mercury in this circumstance,"

Xi Liuxing stares at Cosmos then nods at everyone; excusing himself, not hurriedly, but certainly expresses his intention of no longer staying with us, "For the moment, please let the patient regains her senses properly. I will come for a checkup later, in the evening. Excuse me,"

Even before the door completely closes, which makes me guess Xi Liuxing must have heard it, I voice my reluctance to use him, "Can he be trusted?"

"...He is a friend of Miss Uranus," Asterism ends up telling me, not exactly answering my question whether he is trustworthy

"I am sorry," Cosmos immediately apologises to me, kneeling on the floor to ask for forgiveness and all that

A friend of Miss Uranus Umbriel? Cosmos is apologising? Wait, I need to address the latter one. Crawling on the bed to change my position, I then sit with my legs under me to look down at Cosmos, "Why are you apologising?"

"Because you met my...2nd Brother," Cosmos grits his teeth when he mentions his sibling, as I hear the tone of anger resurfacing in his speech, "He was the one who put you under hypnosis,"

I become silent. Surprised? Sure. Confused? Definitely. Inquiry? Of course.

"Why did he do that?" I end up asking, not understanding the purpose of such an act from that Altarf

"The reason he gave was for you to recognise your true heart," Space mocks at the side, staring down at Cosmos with an unfriendly attitude, "As if you need anyone's help with that!" anger resurfacing too, Space turns to me, "See! This is why other unrelated people shouldn't have messed with us!!"

I frown at Space, wanting him to calm down, yet not knowing how to appease him.

For me to recognise my true heart? 

The only thing I realise is... I miss them, the dearest people in my past life. It's good to remember them; I am happy to know that my parents and Intan Wijaya really loved me. Even so, I know I shouldn't immerse in the past.

Even though I remembered them in an illusionary world, I know their love for me is not fake.

Just... There is something still bothering me. On the matter of how I died, how come I can't recall it?

Releasing a sigh, I lie down on the bed again and voice an important question, "How long have I been unconscious?"

I haven't allowed Cosmos to stand up, yet.

"Almost 1 month," Venus responds quietly

Nebula Spica is standing far away from the bed, letting my bed sort of surrounded by Asterism, Venus, Cosmos, and Space.

Horo Rasalhague, Scopus Rasalhague, and Galaxy Pollux. Where are they?

"Galaxy has gone aboard," and before anything, Asterism explains, "He wanted to stay here to accompany you. However, under his Grandfather's direct order... Galaxy had to leave,"

Asterism makes it sounds like there is the additional: Or else...

"Or else," Space growls, attracting my attention to him, "Or else, that damn Old Man will block you from receiving treatment,"

En. Damn Old Man, indeed.

"He is...too much," Venus can't help but feels disappointed about Sir Gravity Pollux

"He is a control freak," I utter carelessly, "Otherwise, maybe he thinks I am too weak to fall under hypnosis so easily; which is why he doesn't want Galaxy to associate with me,"

Asterism frowns, "I thought he likes...you?" receiving my gaze, Asterism hesitantly reminds, "The day before you fell in a coma, he had arranged for you and Galaxy to have lunch with him... Remember?"

"I remember," I blink and raise my body a little to nod at Asterism, "I suppose he appreciated me as Galaxy's motivation, not as his proudest Grandson's burden,"

After hearing what I assume, nobody is happy.

Regardless, once Galaxy becomes strong enough to stand on his own, we don't need to care about a damned Old Man anymore. For now, we should not pick a fight with him. Our families can't afford it.

Stretching, I move to face the kneeling Cosmos, asking, "What about the twins? My Dad?"

It's important. My Father. He must be super worried.

"The Rasalhague twins are with your Father," Cosmos opens his mouth and tells me something unpleasant, "Your Mother took this chance to force your Father to severe your relationship with us, so she could marry you to 1 of the twins,"

En. I miss Mother Wulandari.

Remembering her makes me wish she is my Mother in this world too. Even though that would not make me have the iconic appearance of Mercury Caduceus anymore.

"Are you sure they are there to do damage control?" I raise a reservation about the reliability of the Rasalhague twins

They are known as Rascalrogue to me, after all. The chaos bringers.

"They should be," Asterism doesn't sound convincing to me

"It involves your future and happiness," Space, unexpectedly, helps them speak, "They wouldn't do anything to make you unhappy,"

En... I am grateful, really. Speaking of the twins, I remember something from the illusionary world, "Do anyone of you know about someone named..." furrowing my eyebrows, I recall, "Nova Pollux?"

Space tilts his head at me, sounding a little funny when he asks, "Galaxy's female Cousin? Why do you suddenly mention her?"

Since he knows, I just ask Space, "Does she have a relationship with the Rasalhague twins?"

Space furrows his eyebrows, really confused by what I mean. I give an example, "Like Neptune Larissa,"

Space widens his eyes in realisation. Then, he shrugs. Reasonable. It's better to ask the twins themselves about it.

Putting that aside, I look down at the kneeling Cosmos again. I ask him, "How are you at fault?"

"I know my family," Cosmos declares, unperturbed by my random change of topics, "I should have a preventive measure ready against them. Plus, knowing my...2nd Brother, I should have checked and released you from the hypnosis before you fell deeply in it,"

What Cosmos said makes sense. Although there is something I am curious about, "How did he manage to ensnare me?"

"Through looking into the eyes, smell, listening to the voice, touch," Cosmos lists 4 ways and sighs, "I am pretty sure you got caught because of listening to his words and meeting his gaze,"

"Is it because Mercury got caught twice that the effect is severe?" Space furrows his eyebrows as he wonders

"No," Cosmos shakes his head, "As you heard from Dr Xi, like what my 2nd Brother said too, the effect was supposed to be light. They do not know why when it comes to Mercury, she would be in a coma because of it..."

I sure want to know about that too. But, if even the experts don't know, I have no hope of understanding it myself.

Sighing, I think about the possible cause for me to be too immersed in the illusionary world. To be honest, I can't think of why I couldn't be woken up or wake up by myself. For me to be in a coma for 1 month...

"That's right!" reminded of the date, I turn to Asterism, "What about the University?"

"Who would care about that?" Space rolls his eyes

"I help everyone applying for a vacation," Venus responds, showing that she still attend the school regularly

I look at Asterism in surprise. En? He doesn't go to school? Cosmos and Space, them not going to school is not surprising. The same applies to the Rasalhague twins too. What about Nebula?

"He goes to school," as the person who sends the adolescent boy, Space's word is trustworthy

Thinking that there is no other problem at hand anymore, that I can think of right now, I stretch my body, wishing my body to not be sore all over. Then, as I lie back on the bed properly, covering myself with a blanket, I remember something. Sitting up again to look at them, I ask with suspicion, "This Hospital... Is this a Mental Hospital...?"

I just have a horrible gut feeling...

"Of course not," Space loudly denies it, looking at the still kneeling Cosmos, "This is a private Hospital belonging to Genesis Altarf," snorting, Space tells me, "As an apology, your stay in this Hospital will be free of charge,"

That's nice? I blink at Space, voicing a question, "Then, that Dr Xi, he works with Cosmos's Father?"

"No," Asterism is the one who explains, "Dr Xi is specifically invited to treat you,"

"It's the Hospital who invites him too," Space huffs. After a brief hesitation, he then opens his mouth and questions me, "Because they give you special treatment like this, will you forgive them, Mercury?"

"En?" I look at Space with a weird expression, "Forgive them? Isn't this their apology? What's that to do with forgiveness?"

Cosmos is the best example. Even though it's not really his fault, I show no intention to let him stand up at all.

Space realises my meaning and smiles brightly. On the other hand, Venus and Asterism look at Cosmos with pity. Both have no intention to speak up for him though. The one who does speak up for Cosmos is... Nebula.

I thought that adolescent boy fears Cosmos?

"He fought with his Family for you," when Nebula says this, everyone turns to look at him in astonishment, "Even if you don't forgive him... You shouldn't punish him too much,"

I understand. What his 2nd Brother done wrong, Cosmos is not at fault at all. I don't know if his 2nd Brother will come to apologise in person. However, blaming Cosmos is wrong of me.

To tell the truth, I don't blame Cosmos at all.

It's just a bad taste to have him kneel before me like this.

On such case, with a wave of my hand, I allow Cosmos to stand up. Although looking uncertain, Cosmos does stand up.

Now, whether Cosmos will thank Nebula or not, that's their business. I lie back on the bed for the nth time, covering myself with the blanket, and clear my thoughts.

It's not that I am sleepy, but I just don't feel like talking anymore. The mess of mind and feeling through living in that illusionary world, I need to sort them out.

Seeing me like this, others arrange for Venus to watch over me whilst they leave my room. Asterism mentions about contacting my Dad to let him know I have regained consciousness, which I respond with a hum of acknowledgement only.

With silence abounds, it's a good time to meditate. However, I unconsciously fall asleep instead.

🦋

When I realise it... I am Rika Wulandari again.

Although, this time, I am not living in an illusionary world.

That's right.

This time, I am reliving my past memory.

For me to be aware of this... Seems like this is a lucid dream.

It's almost been 3 years since the otome game had been released. Although it's an otome game, which only catered to those who were interested in it, the popularity was an unexpected surprise to the gaming world.

What was the charm of the game?

For me, it's the mystery of Mercury Caduceus's existence. Of course, the game itself was enjoyable too.

As usual, whenever a game gained popularity, there would be a lot of oppositions. Although I didn't really care for others' opinions, to know those who dissed Mercury just because... It made me felt bad.

When Intan Wijaya won us the tickets to participate in the 3rd Anniversary party hosted by the developer, even though it's held at another Country, we immediately went to meet the Big Boss and asked for 1 week of vacation time.

"You do realise this is a busy month?" Big Boss, who had always been lenient on us, asked wryly

"Every day, we live in busy months," Intan cheekily replied

Rolling his eyes, Big Boss allowed, "If your coworkers accept the additional workloads you give them, I will allow this vacation,"

Leaving our fates up to coworkers' hands? This Big Boss was wicked.

But, that's also good. Our coworkers were good people. It helped that we finished heavy works ourselves, so the coworkers only needed to follow up on several important works. Since it's like this, Big Boss fulfiled his agreement and allowed us to have a 1-week vacation~!

"Be careful out there," Mom reminded me with an exasperated smile; because I was way too happy about this event

It's not like I was there to meet idols; my favourite characters being 2D and all. I was just there to listen to people talking only. And maybe got some souvenirs. Plus, to meet like-minded people, I supposed.

Oh! What if there were very good-looking cosplayers?!

"Don't get too crazy playing aboard," was what Dad said, after seeing how enthusiast I was about this event

"Roger," giving them a salute, I skipped back to my room, packing my luggage to depart in several days

Intan was responsible for getting the tickets to participate in the 3rd Anniversary event whilst I was responsible to book the Hotel. As a service for ourselves, seeing as we hadn't had a vacation aboard in what we felt was a long time, I decided to pamper ourselves by booking a 5 stars Hotel, which was also close to the venue this party was held.

The money poured out for this vacation...

Better be worth it.

While grumbling so, I acknowledged that the money I saved all these years were always used for things like this.

Arriving on the day of the party, stepping into the venue, a spacious building with tents set up all around, Intan and I felt like we were temporarily in Heaven.

"Awesome," Intan breathed, trying hard to contain her excitement

My state was much better than Intan's. At least, I didn't breathe heavily like her?

So there were people who came here whilst cosplaying!? Oh? Perhaps, they came here normally and changed into cosplay set through the cosplay selling tent instead?

Since it's just wigs and clothes... The props were not hard to prepare. So said me, someone who had never tried preparing these 'easy' props.

"Wanna try that?" Intan saw where I looked and suggested

We weren't cosplayers. To try cosplay now because we could buy instead of making the set... Why not?

We were here to waste the money anyway.

As for choosing who to cosplay to... En. That's a hard choice to make.

Intan sounded amused when she whispered to me, "Look at that, Mercury's props are higher priced than anyone's!"

I tried to reason, "Considering the way she dresses... It's not unreasonable,"

The Mercury Caduceus in the game, as the Villainess, tended to wear Gothic themed dresses. Her cosplay props were dresses imitating that style too.

"I guess I will just buy the wig, since the way I dress is similar to Uranus Umbriel," after thinking about it, I decided to just randomly buy a wig, no need for special clothes the character wore in-game. It could be seen that I was just cosplaying their casual wear style.

At a glance, it also could be seen that I did not put much thought in this cosplay though. Haha.

"No!" Intan immediately rejected my decision, "Don't you like Mercury? You must at least buy her wig!"

"But," I frowned, pointing down at my clothes

"No problem," Intan dragged me to queue to buy Mercury's props, "It can be an example of Mercury in casual wear,"

At that time, I responded with, "Mercury doesn't have such casual wear,"

"She does now," was Intan's insistence

Then, to retaliate, I bought 2 wigs: 1 for myself, 1 for Intan.

"Tch," Intan dared to click her tongue at me! "I have planned to get another coloured wig,"

"Too late for that," I simply ignored her choice and put the 2nd wig on her head haphazardly

Because there was a long mirror available in that tent, we hang around after buying the wigs to wear them properly. There was no makeup, the eye colours were wrong. However, for us at that time, Mercury had a good hair colour, was our only concern.

Leaving that tent wearing Mercury's wig, we then walked around the venue to see the merchandises available. There were a lot of merchandises made using the CGs. I was wishing for new CGs instead of reused ones though.

Hopefully, at the announcement later, they would show new CGs.

Intan bought a towel with Space Antares's CG. I had to admit the illustration was good. Intan was proud of Space for being so good-looking.

Arguably, in my case, it was Cosmos Altarf who was good-looking. He was the type of character I liked, visual-wise.

Of course, being an otome game which was popular, all characters' visual images were excellent.

Including the most debated Mercury Caduceus. Even though her fashion sense was a bit...

Well, they were still young.

I bought several keychains of each character, planning to hang them on the ceiling of my room. To fall asleep and wake up seeing them, it wasn't so bad ♪

"You really like collecting trinkets to hang on the ceiling, huh?" Intan grinned at my happy humming, "Not afraid to have your ceiling falling on you?"

"What will probably fall is the decorations, not the ceiling," I retorted, putting the keychains in my bag, "Also, stop jinxing me, would you?"

Intan laughed, finding my complaint to be very humorous, "If my jinx works for you, you wouldn't still be single,"

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow, "How come I never know you jinxed me on that matter?"

"You never know I always read your fortune either," Intan snickered, before turning serious whilst looking at me. Putting a hand on my shoulder, Intan leaned closer to tell me, "Your fortune today isn't good,"

I reflected on it. Hadn't encountered bad luck so far.

"That is, of course, because I am by your side to ward off the bad luck!" Intan declared gallantly while patting her own chest

"Whoa," I expressed flatly, "How great of you to be my lucky charm,"

"Rikaaaa~" when she couldn't win me in debates, Intan resorted to whining to annoy me

Jesting aside, we hung around the venue until it's time for us to enter the auditorium with the tickets Intan won for us. The inside was the same as outside. Spacious.

Intan examined the tickets, telling me, "Area C seat 44 and 45,"

I walked to the area and counted the chairs plus the numbers attached to them. Once I saw where we would sit from afar, I expressed my shock, "So close to the stage!"

"That's right!" Intan happily pulled me to our seats, "My luck has always been good ♪~"

Imitating the way I hum? I would give you 50 for effort. Intan lightly slapped my Mercury-style hair, rolling her eyes at me when I glared at her.

Between chairs 44 and 45, Intan picked chair 45, leaving me to stand in front of chair 44. I looked around, number 41~50 seats were almost filled. This auditorium had around 9 columns per 10 rows per 10 seats. That's only for the seats on the ground floor. Not to mention the seats on the upper floors.

Conclusion: Spacious.

"Ah," I made a noise when I realised something, "We forgot to buy snacks,"

"We aren't here to watch movie, idiot," Intan snorted, decisively insult me without holding back at all, "Besides, you would probably get too excited to remember eating later,"

"Back at you," I said, turning my head away from her while taking my seat

"I know I won't be eating. That's why I didn't remind you to buy snacks earlier~" Intan smirked happily because, once in a blue moon, she could make a fool out of me

Oh, whatever.

Crossing my arms, I sulked.

The start and the end of the event passed by excitingly. As I thought, after celebrating the 3rd Anniversary, there were a lot of announcements. Aside from reintroducing all the main characters, the developers did show us some new CGs which had viewers, mostly girls and women, squealing until their throats dried up. They also announced creating a spin-off game for mobile players.

This had me shouting, "Very good!" loudly

For the spin-off game, we got the chance to play as... Love rivals!

Unlike the Heroine, which we had to play 1st to clear the requirements for unlocking new playable characters, the love rivals only had 1 route, which was their partner's route.

As for whether they would have Happy Ending, Normal Ending, or Bad Ending, it was up to our choices playing as the love rivals.

For players who only care about specific love interest without caring who he ended up with, as long as there was more him on the screen, this new spin-off for the love rivals wasn't much of a problem. However, for those who only liked specific ships, they still might give this spin-off a try.

And then there was a portion of people who thought these 'bad girls' didn't deserve happiness or second chance.

Of course, privately, I considered them to be immature.

In the spin-off, Mercury would still play as the Villainess. The Heroine would become the love rivals' supporter instead.

En.

Mercury was also pitiful even in the spin-off game.

I wondered who in the developer team had grudges against Mercury...

At the closing ceremony, somebody on the stage questioned us, the viewers, "I see a lot of people dressing up as Mercury,"

Then us, the viewers who cosplayed as Mercury, shouted at him in Mercury's style, "None of your business, fool!"

"Ouch," that person staggered back whilst touching his chest, as if hurt by our joke. His exaggerated movement left us laughing slightly. Wiping off the imaginary tears, he said, "Mercury will always be mean, won't she?"

Oh, this had us enraged for real.

A lot of people gave explanations, excuses, reasons, or just insulted that person on the stage. However, that person didn't seem bothered as he continued to say, "A bad person is a bad person. There's no need for you to defend her so much,"

"It's true," Intan whispered to me, "But the way he said it annoys me,"

I nodded to show my agreement.

"Mercury's existence has always been the cause of debates," that person on the stage sighed, "I don't understand. Even if you like her, does it need to make you a Mercury apologist?"

"That's right!" a viewer shouted loudly

"Maybe you think Mercury could be saved. Maybe you think Mercury is just misunderstood. Maybe you think Mercury becomes the way she is because of circumstance. But, no," that person looked at us very slowly; from front to back, from right to left, from up to down, "Mercury will always be the villain, because..."

What? Was he going to finally talk about Mercury's backstory?!

"That's the reason she is Mercury Caduceus,"

"Or else,"

"There is no need for her to exist anymore,"

"And so,"

"Don't keep trying to change her, all right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 117K 58
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
1.5M 101K 195
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
305K 11.5K 80
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...