*•.¸♡ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ/ᴀᴄᴛɪ...

By Nightskullfire

Aᴀʀᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ 16 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴜʏ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. Wɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ... More

Characteristics Of my OC
Chapter 1: My home for the next eight weeks?
Chapter 2: A Hot Tub failure
Chapter 3: Can't catch any Zzzzs...
Chapter 4: Our first non-elimination week
Chapter 5: Harold's got talent
Chapter 6: Spending a night in the forest
Chapter 7: Stand up tall and face your fears
Chapter 8: A quick trip to Boney Island
Chapter 9: Predator vs Prey
Chapter 11: Just a little Trust
Chapter 12: How did I not see this coming?
Chapter 13: We all gotta go sometime.
Chapter 14: The new Island
Chapter 15: Chase for the case
Chapter 16: The Aftermath
Chapter 17: Back into the action
Chapter 18: Paleolithic period
Chapter 19: Athletic Trials
Chapter 20: The merge
Chapter 21: The Carnival (Extra chapter)
Chapter 22: Time to be Heroes!
Chapter 23: The Tale of a Prince and His Princess
Chapter 24: Murder Mystery
Chapter 25: Rock on!!
Chapter 26: Our three way alliance
Chapter 27: Broken alliances?
Chapter 28: Our new pets
Chapter 29: After the finale[extra chapter]
Chapter 30: Celebrity Manhunt

Chapter 10: I don't approve of bullying

1.2K 29 50
By Nightskullfire

I was reading one of my books in the guys cabin. All the guys were sleep. I honestly enjoyed having the top bunk.

It gives me the opportunity to occasionally look out of the window and admire mother nature and what it all has to give to this dark, cruel world.

My attention was caught when Duncan woke up and started doing push ups on the ground.  While doing so he was sniffing the underwear that was on the floor. Which looked like it had some sort of stain on it.

Duncan realized what he was sniffing and hopped back, waking up the guys. The guys started chuckling.

"Not cool Harold man. Not cool!" Duncan told Harold.

"Those aren't mine." Harold defended.

"Oh, right. You're always leaving your draws lying around."

"No I'm not. Gosh!" Harold Crossed his arms.

"Uh. Yeah you are dude." Geoff added.

"You have absolutely no proof." Harold said.

"No one else wears that kind, dude." Geoff said.

"And your mom sowed your name onto the label." DJ added.

/Aaron:" Well, this is probably one of our first disagreements. Of course, me being the most mature of the guys on our team I have to step in."\

I got down from my bunk and decided to join the conversation.

"Harold. It's fine. Just try not to do it again, okay?" I asked.

"Whatever. I'm going for a shower!" Harold said, taking his towel and not taking in what I said.

We watched Harold make his dramatic exit.

"Hey don't forget to clean the skid maker." Duncan said to him in his way out.

Harold left. This is when Duncan said this,

"I think Harold needs to be taught a lesson boys. Who's with me?" Duncan asked.

"YEAH!" The guys all high fived.

"Guys's, seriously? Look, I know Harold can sometimes... goof up a bit. But I don't think that's a good way to solve the problem we're having here." I said.

They all raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh yeah? Well do you have a better idea, your royal highness?" Duncan said to me in a sarcastic tone.

"Well. Just let me talk to him. Harold has a good spirit about him. I'm sure I can figure something out." I told him.

"Fine. Sure. Whatever." Duncan said.

/Aaron:" It's nice that Duncan was willing to compromise." I smiled.\

/Duncan:"Pfft. As if. I just said that for Mr.goody-two shoes would get the heck out of my face. I'm still going through with my plan. And the the boys were with me." I smirked.\

I walked out of the guys cabin and got ready for today's challenge.

"Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen. You'll be cooking a three-course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward. The losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and oversee the cooking. To cook, you need ingredients. Every morning a truck brings us food. Today's challenge starts there." Chris told us.

"Why is a dolphin driving a truck?" I asked Courtney.

"I don't know. And how did it get a driver's license?" Courtney asked.

"This show gets weirder by the minute." Me and Courtney both chuckled.

+

Our head Chef, also known as Geoff decided to go with an Italian theme. Which I don't mind. As long as we win.

"Okay. We have like, three courses and seven people. So everybody partner up." Geoff told us.

"I know how to make pasta sauce." DJ said.

"I know how to boil pasta." Bridgette said.

Her and DJ high fived.

"Me and Sadie can rock the antipasto. I'm like a black belt when it comes to cutting cheese." Harold said as eveyone but me started to laugh." What? What?" He couldn't catch on to why everyone was laughing.

"I guess that leaves you and me on dessert detail." Duncan said, bouncing his eyebrows at her.

"Oh no! No way!" Courtney started.

"Don't worry Courtney. I'll be here to help if anything goes out of hand." I said.

"Yeah Courtney. For the team." Geoff said, as Both Geoff and Duncan smiled.

"Fine." Courtney sighed.

+

A little bit of time has passed. So far, Duncan stuck to his deal. Which is good. We don't wanna become like the Gophers.

Suddenly DJ accidentally spilled water on Harold's pants.

"Oh. Bummer. Better go change dude." Geoff told Harold as he walked out.

After Harold walked out Geoff and DJ both fist bumped and laughed.

"Really?" I started, crossing my arms raising an eyebrow at the both of them.

"It was an honest accident. Could've happened to anyone." Geoff lied.

"Yep. An honest accident that was so funny you both had to fist bump and laugh about it." I said.

/Aaron:"One thing I can't stand: bullying. It's just so wrong. And is not right in any case. All because someone is different doesn't give you the right to bash or make them uncomfortable in any way, shape, or form." I crossed my arms.\

Me and Courtney were both disapproving of Duncan's tactics.

"Careful your big paws don't match the pastry." Courtney told Duncan.

"Careful your uptight butt doesn't curdle the cluster." Duncan responded.

Courtney sarcastically laughed. Our attention was drawn by Harold walking in with a red thong, thingy.

"Okay, who took all my short?" Harold asked.

Geoff and DJ both start chuckling together. Then Duncan started laughing.

"Seriously guys?" I raised an eyebrow.

+

Harold contiued to work in his....underwear.

"Dude. You gotta put some clothes on. It's unsanitary to cook in something that...small." Geoff said.

"SO GIVE ME BACK MY PANTS THEN!" Harold shouted, frustrated as the guys contiued to laugh.

"Guys. This isn't funny." I told them.

"Harold and Aaron are right guys. If you go to the cabin you'll find a clean pair of underwear and shorts waiting." Duncan told Harold as he walked out.

Harold ran out.

"Thank you Duncan. Glad that you see the error of your ways." I sighed.

Suddenly all the guys started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

I noticed that Duncan was holding a hot sauce bottle in his hand.

"Oh no. You didn't-" I started.

"I did. And It's too late now." Duncan said as the guys continued to laughed.

"JUST ALL OF YOU WAIT! THE GODESS OF KARMA WILL FIND ALL THREE OF YOU AND GET YOU FOR THIS! MAYBE IT WON'T HIT FAST, BUT JUST WAIT. IT WILL! ESPECIALLY YOU DUNCAN!" I growled at them and stormed out to go find Harold.

/Aaron:"I know, I know. Lots of you might be wondering why I'm taking this so serious. Well, I used to be a victim of bullying. When I was in thrid grade, I played with a few of my Crimson Chin figures on the play ground. I was really into FairyOdd Parents as a child. Anyways, there were three guys that came and pushed me out of the way and broke them right in front of my face. Those were my favorite. I was crying for the rest of the recesses period. Of course I reported them and all of their parents had to split the cost and by me new ones. And on top of that, they were suspended for one day. After that I didn't feel comfortable bringing toys to school. But I was all alone in the situation. It feels right helping Harold."\

"Harold! You out here!?" I called.

I found him at the dock. I pulled him out of the water.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I had worse. This one time, a guy hanged me onto a flag pole while I was in my underwear. I had to wait for it to snap so I could get down."

"So, you're a victim of bullying too, huh."

"Yeah. Though I'd never imagine you to be the type to be bullied."

"Well, I was when I was child. Come on, let's go get you real clothes okay." I told him.

+

Harold got dressed in his pajamas and we headed back to the challenge. When we walked in DJ and Duncan were both clapping.

"Nice jammys." Duncan commented.

"This is all I've got left. So if you sickos wanna see me butt naked, hit me with your best shot." Harold said.

"Well stop leaving your butt bags around the cabin and we'll back off." Duncan said.

"I told you it wasn't me." Harold defended.

"Look. Whether it was Harold or not Harold, I came to the conclusion that this is wrong and that you should stop bullying Harold. It's not right and It's not okay." I stated.

Geoff and the rest ignored my comment.

"Hey guys, I made some sandwiches. We can chow down while we work." Geoff said.

"No thank you." I growled.

Though Harold was eager to take one. He was about to take a bit. I quickly kicked it out of his hand and caught it.

"Hey. I was going to eat that." Harold said.

It took the bread off of the sandwich to reveal the ingredient. Which was his underwear.

"Gross!" Harold exclaimed.

"That was a close one." I sighed.

"Man. You're ruining the fun, man." Duncan said.

"You call this fun? This is just straight up mean." I growled.

"Look. We'll return all you're shorts and panties when you admit your guilt dude." Geoff told Harold.

"Fine. Harold did it! Now can you give him his stuff back?" I asked.

"Not you. We want him to say it." Duncan said looking at Harold.

"That's not fair. What gives you the right to raid through his stuff?" I crossed my arms.

"He's leaving his butt bags around." Duncan said.

"I told you I'd handle it. And you lied straight to my face. And you don't feel bad at all. None of you?" I stated.

"No! We don't" Duncan stated.

"Fine! Then me and Harold aren't helping! Come on Harold!" I stated, grabbing Harold's arm making our exit.

+

We sat down on our cabin bunk.

"It was nice of you to take up for me." Harold sighed.

"Well, no one was there for me when I was bullied. This is the right thing to do." I sighed

"Should we go back?"

"No. We should wait a little bit longer."

+

Some time passed. After me and Harold spent some time talking. I managed to convince him to stop leaving his stuff around. After that, we decided to head back.

We walked in to see Chris choking. Owen helped him. Chris spat out what he was choking on.

"What the heck is this?" Chris asked.

"It's Heather's recipe. Oh my gosh. She's still in the fridge." Lindsay said running off.

What did I miss?

"What? Girl was making everyone trip." Leshanwa explained.

Heather came back. Her normal skin tone was now a shade of blue. And something happened to her eyebrows.

"You guys are so dead. Is it over?" Heather asked frustrated.

"It is. Bass win 21-12." Chris told her.

Well. I wasn't much help this challenge. But if you witnessed bullying, wouldn't you want to do something about it?

"Okay, the Killer Bass now lead 8 members to the Gophers soon to be 6." Chris stated." And as promised, the winners will be enjoying a reward tonight. A five star dinner under the stars."

Everyone on our team cheered. Duncan picked up Courtney. Today just isn't going right for me.

"Put me down." Courtney said chuckleing."Put me down." She said a second time in a more agressive tone.

+

I ate my dinner looking at the stars. Courtney came up to me.

"Mind if I sit here?" She asked.

"Yes. I mean, no. I-I don't mind." I said, awkwardly.

She chuckled a little and sat down.

"Thanks for leaving me to work alone with Duncan."

"Oh. I'm sorry." I apologized."I didn't mean to. I was pretty busy with the whole, guy drama and everything."

"It's fine. Luckily I know how to control an untame animal." Courtney said." Why did you get involved in the situation?"

"Well. He's apart of the team. We're suppose to stick together. Besides, he's not a bad person. Once you get to know him. Plus, I just don't stand for bullying. Especially if It's a group a people against one person." I explained.

"Oh. Well, next time don't leave me stuck with Duncan. He is just so... annoying." She said smiling.

"You're saying that and smiling at the same time." I chuckled.

"Oh. Shut up." She playfully punched my arm.

"Well. Today was pretty long. Goodnight." I waved.

+

The next morning I woke up to see none of the guys in the cabin. Okay, what are they up to now?

I got up and went out side to see all the girls outside in the water. There was one of the bunk beds outside and Harold was sleeping on it. He then woke up.

"Good morning Harold." All the girls said.

Harold realized he wasn't wearing any clothes. He quickly covered himself with a pillow.

"So, learn your lesson yet?" Duncan, paddling a boat.

"Yes! Okay! Yes!" Harold said." I'll never leave my crusty underwear around again! I swear!" Harold saluted.

They gave him his stuff back and he ran off.

/Aaron:"Okay. That's it! That's too far."\

+

Sometime later I found all three of the guys sitting together laughing. They notice me standing in front of them.

"Great. Are you here to give us another lecture?" Duncan scoffed.

"That wasn't needed! Harold told me himself that he would stop." I glared.

"And we just need confirmation. And now we have it." Duncan said.

"Seriously? You guys seriously needed to grow up. And Duncan, I'm sure if you don't change. You'll end up in prison." I growled, storming off.

/Aaron:"Well. That went great. I'm sure that Karma will pay all three of them a visit. I had a nice chat with Karma last night... not literally."\

I spend the rest of the day comforting Harold. Poor guy, he didn't deserve that. Hopefully he gets the guts to stand up to Duncan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 2.4K 26
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?❞ ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰... 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀�...
6.3K 276 44
𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑂'𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑂'𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟, 𝑠𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 �...
40.1K 1.9K 21
❝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙟�...
19.3K 304 26
ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛɴᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏᴡ. ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴏɴᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs ʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴋɪʟʟs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇsᴛ. ...